An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the heat spreading through her body as his line of questioning teased her mind. The shackles still sat, cool and heavy against her skin, and she shivered as she considered what he had just said. He could restrain her again, whenever he wanted, so long as she wore them. And as long as she wore the collar, she knew the shackles weren't truthfully necessary, and yet the idea of being chained at his mercy flooded her core with heat and wetness.

She swallowed her food carefully, and met his heated gaze before answering. "I should be terrified, and yet right now all I feel is arousal. I had a moment, outside, of feeling unsure. But you saw it right away and took care of me when I needed you to. In the safety of your warmth and concern, my worries washed away, leaving me even more certain of my agreement to be yours.

"The metal isn't comfortable, and yet, the permanence feels somehow safe, like you don't want to let me go. It makes me feel wanted, in a way I've never felt. It's the reason the collar feels like a gift and not a prison. The fact that you want me to be yours is exciting. It fills me with a glowing warmth. And the idea you can chain me to a wall and make me either suffer whatever torments you design or leave me to wait for your pleasure - that is clearly the root of so much of my desire. It affects me in a way I don't totally understand, but even just you talking about it..."

Her voice trailed off with a blush, and he watched as her eyes dropped to her plate. She was ashamed of how her body was reacting, but he needed to get her to admit to it.

"Tell me."

Her eyes snapped back up to his in fear. Although he'd told her she could leave off the honorific for now, she understood that his commands were still to be obeyed, and so far, she was performing beautifully. He watched as she opened her mouth to speak more than once, closing it and shaking her head as she tried to find the words to explain what she was feeling. Finally, with a determined expression, she spoke clearly, looking directly in his eyes.

"It made me wet, when you said it. Wet and hot and needy. The logical part of me knows that no one should think it's ok to be chained up against a wall waiting to serve someone's pleasure. But the thought of it, and the way you described it drove my arousal back into a frenzy. Especially the idea of being restrained and having you tease or use my body. I hate watching you leave, even if it's short term."

The strength of her need washed through him, soothing him and exciting him in equal measure. He had plans for this evening, some of which she wouldn't particularly enjoy. And yet, he knew the parts she found the most difficult would ultimately make the night so much better.

Satisfied with her answer, he gestured at her plate as he took another bite of his own meal. In the silence between them, he enjoyed watching the range of emotions playing across her face. Her eyes were filled with burning need, but as her thoughts wandered he saw shame and fear mixed with her growing desire. Having drawn her attention back to the collar and shackles, he was sure she would be hyper focused on the feel of them - cold and hard and restrictive - against her skin.

After having another drink of his water, he asked another question. "Tell me, would you like to know what I have planned for after dinner? Or will you trust that whatever it is will be worth the suspense?"

Swallowing her own mouthful of food, she met his gaze confidently, with very little thought. "I'd like to know, but if you want the not knowing to be part of my torment, I trust you with whatever you have planned."

"Very good. Finish your meal while I clean up. Do you have any other questions or anything else you need to discuss?"

Half-way to her mouth with a forkful of veggies, she paused, bringing her eyes back to his quickly. She set the fork down, searching her thoughts for a moment before answering. "I don't think so. I mean, nothing specific. I'm yours, so I'm agreeing to do whatever you want sexually, and trusting that you'll care for me. I know you like inflicting some pain, and my body seems to like receiving it. You like tormenting me mentally, but I'm ok with that too. Like I said, the mental torment just makes me burn hotter. In the moments in between, I enjoy this softer version of you just as much, and look forward to getting to know the man and the Master."

Her expression changed to curiosity, and he watched as her shame chased whatever she was pondering through her thoughts. He waited momentarily, and was pleased when she finally lifted her eyes once more to his, blushing even deeper as her soft voice carried quietly across the space between them. "I don't know how much sleeping you plan to do tonight, but can I ask where I'll be sleeping? I will confess to being scared you're going to tell me I'll be sleeping in the building we were in before, and I'm afraid I'll freeze."

"You are afraid of more than that. Confess your other fears to me now."

Her head and shoulders drooped in defeat, and her voice was shaky when it finally came. "I'm afraid of the loneliness I'll feel when you walk away. The thought of spending the weekend with you was like fireworks of cheer going off in my body. I'm not sure how to watch you walk away again, especially so soon."

Seeing her pain, he closed the gap between them and lifted her chin with his finger. She had tears in the edges of her eyes, and he found himself touched that her biggest fear was being away from him. He wiped the tears gently with his thumb as he spoke. "These are fears you will have to face. But trust please that I would never put your body through anything you can't handle, including letting you freeze."

Her eyes softened as she looked at him. Her voice was quiet and gentle when she spoke again. "I do trust you. But thank you for listening to my fears."

He left her to her meal and moved to clear the rest of the dishes from dinner. He kept his back to her as he worked at the sink, considering his plans for this evening. One thing was certain - he would need to make her face the fear of him leaving soon. But he would make the pain of his departure more than worth her while. And it played so nicely into some of her fantasies...

Hearing her chair move on the floor, he turned to see her bringing her empty plate to the sink. He held his hand out, and she passed him her dishes gratefully. "Dinner was amazing, Jake. Thank you."

Without a word, she slid the robe from her body and passed it to him. She silently slipped to her knees beside him, and he paused, surprised by her unprompted actions. "I am ready for whatever you have planned, Master, whenever you are ready for me."

She bowed her head, waiting in stillness, and he moved back to the sink, quietly impressed with her natural submission. His instincts about how well she would adapt to this had been on the mark. Taking his time, he finished washing and drying the handful of dishes, watching in his peripheral vision as she kneeled beside him, patiently waiting.

Finished his task, he pulled a length of chain from his pocket and connected it to the front of her collar. He was happy to let her walk on her own, but he knew the mental power of being led on a chain would help put her in the right headspace.

"Stand, and follow me, my sweet."

Giving her little time to follow his instructions, he padded across the wood floor and down the stairs towards the room he had prepared earlier for her. Most of his basement was finished, but he knew the small storage room he had outfitted the last few days would be the perfect place to start this night.

Pulling the chain on the hanging bulb light, he watched her eagerly as she took in the small room. Her eyes were wide, and her body shivered as she looked at the small mattress on the concrete floor with heavy eyebolts fixed in several of the unfinished studs surrounding it. Lengths of thick steel chain were laid across the bottom of the mattress, and a leather flogger was carefully staged across the middle. Her eyes fixed on it, a combination of fear and excitement flowing through them. She was curious, and terrified - exactly the way he liked her.

Leading her to the centre of the room, he stopped, dropping the chain and smiling as it fell heavily down the front of her body, wrapping teasingly between her legs and making her squirm as the cold metal connected briefly with her heat. His quick glance told her he expected her to stay where she was, and he saw, with pleasure, that she didn't seem to have any intention of disobeying the unspoken command. He moved to the mattress, picking up the additional lengths of chain before returning to stand in front of her.

With the practice of someone used to handling all kinds of chains and ropes, he quickly had her restrained in a spread eagle position in the centre of the room. She hadn't initially seen the eyebolts he had screwed into the joists near the walls, but her eyes had lit with a fiery arousal when he had connected her first wrist, pulling it tight to ensure she would have very little room to move. He'd encouraged her to spread her legs until she protested the stretch, locking her ankles into equally unforgiving positions.

He lifted the flogger, laying it carefully over his shoulder before stepping back to survey his captive woman. Trembling from the slight chill combined with the anticipation and fear he knew she was experiencing, she looked perfect. Legs spread wide he could see the glisten of moisture on the inside, and he hid his pleasure at seeing a fresh rivulet making its way down her fleshy thigh. Straining slightly to stay in position, her body had a light sheen of perspiration. He was sure she would be sweating more by the time he was finished.

"How do you feel, my sweet? You are now fully restrained for my pleasure, though I'm afraid my pleasures right now are quite dark. Are you ready to face more of my darkness?"

Fear flowed into her at his words, and he closed his eyes momentarily, drinking in the scent of it. Controlled fear had always been a source of desire for him, and he had stopped wondering why years ago, focusing instead on finding someone who would willingly feed it. As her fear gave way to unwavering trust, he found himself impressed with her ability to overcome her fear of pain. So much to experience still. She would experience more fear every day, but her strength and passion would only grow as a result. His sadistic desires were only truly fed when they were met by ultimate pleasure from the one receiving them - even if the transition from pain to pleasure came with time.

She spoke, finally, her voice unwavering, even if he could still detect her fear in the undertones. She was trying to let him see only her trust. Her devotion was admirable.

"I trust you, Master, and I accept whatever torment you need to give me for your pleasure."

He could feel the fire in his own eyes at her words, and he watched as the expression caused her to close her eyes and shiver with need.

He took advantage and moved behind her, pulling the flogger off his shoulder and draping it over her face. She instinctively pulled in a deep breath through her nose, and a moan escaped as she smelled the carefully treated leather falls caressing her skin. He stepped back, allowing the falls to travel up over her head before finally coming free, and then quickly moved to whip them at her exposed bum.

She shrieked as the implement connected with her skin, leaving a light pink mark behind, and he smiled at the sound of her reaction. Allowing her only a moment to recover, he flicked the implement at her other cheek, smiling gleefully at the way her skin bounced and moved where the falls connected.

"Your body is very spankable, my sweet. I love watching your flesh dance and redden. Although I will always love using my hand, sometimes implements have a place. How do you feel about the flogger so far?"

She moaned at his words, and he watched as another drop of liquid met the increasing river between her legs.

"It feels good, Master. It hurts, just when it connects, but the warmth that follows spreads through me and makes me want more." Her voice was breathy, and he stepped closer, letting her feel the heat from his body as he danced the leather across her chest, leaving her squirming as he finally pulled it free.

"More, did you say, little slut? Would you like me to whip you harder with my flogger?" He spoke the words quietly, and directly in her ear, just enough biting growl to get her attention, and call to her darker desires.

Another moan fell from her lips before turning into a whisper of her own. "Yesssss, Master. Please. Harder, faster, more."

Moving the flogger back across her chest once more, he grabbed her throat in his free hand, holding her tight as he pressed the growing evidence of his own arousal against her soft round hips. He leaned close, licking just beneath her ear before whispering once more, feeding her fantasy with his own. "No one is around for miles. You can scream. Cry. Beg. No one will hear you. Are you still sure you trust me?"

Her body shuddered against him as he held her tightly, and he smiled deeply as he felt the fear rolling through her at his words. She was suddenly unsure how far he was going to push her body, and worried she wouldn't be able to handle it. That she'd made a terrible mistake. Her panting now came only from fear, and he worked quickly to tease her back to burning desire.

"Trust me." His words were a breathy whisper, and he followed them immediately by playing his tongue along the back of her neck and shoulder, even as he dipped his leather implement between her legs, teasing gently at her clit until her fearful panting turned back to desperation.

"I trust you, Master." Her voice sounded pained, and he knew she was ready for the torment he had planned.

"Good." He let the word fall, coated in honeyed smoothness, and felt her body shiver once more in response. "Hold onto that trust. This will not be easy, and will get increasingly hard for a little while. But at the end, I expect your cunt is going to be a mess of desire and need."

He stepped away, and she moaned, tensing her body as she prepared for his promise of pain.

He lashed out, striking first at the soft cheeks he had already marked. He started fairly light, but her body wasn't accustomed to the pain, yet, and she didn't take long to start writhing in her bonds. The leather danced and flicked in his grasp, every strike landing exactly where he intended and exactly the weight he had planned. His body hummed with pleasure as he watched her flesh dance from the blows, and watched as she tried to get away from them more insistently.

Redness was starting to show on the edges of the shackles where she pulled against her restraints. He knew the marks from her cuffs would be one more way her body would remember this time with him, continuing her building desire for his touch, however painful, when he was no longer within her reach.

Taking a half step back, he lashed out again, pulling the falls back to snap at full speed against her already red cheeks. The whimpering cry she let out at the first contact fueled his fire as he released another one on the opposite fleshy globe. The whimper this time came with a heavy sob, and he stayed his hand, watching as her body shook and heaved in her restraints.

Draping the flogger over his shoulder once more, he reached out to caress her flaming skin, gently tracing the spots he'd raised slightly with his fingertips and drinking in the heat from the rest. He circled slowly in front of her, stepping close and hooking one finger through the hoop at her throat. She had tears on the edge of her eyes, but she wasn't crying. Yet. Most likely it would be another day before he brought her that far, but she did have a small punishment she needed to receive from earlier. He smiled at the knowledge that it would seem a punishment today, but she would ask for similar or worse soon enough, he was sure.

Holding her by her collar, his eyes almost too close for her to focus on, he slid his free hand between her legs, pressing one finger into the silken folds. As he had predicted, she was completely soaked, and his touch only brought more liquid rushing to her entrance. He moved his hand, lightly caressing even as he spread her wetness to completely coat everything between her legs.

"You, my dear, did something naughty earlier, do you remember?"

Her eyes worked to return from the foggy bliss they had been sliding into, focusing carefully on his as she dug in her thoughts. Finally giving up, she dropped her eyes in shame. "I don't know, Master. But I will accept whatever consequences you deem necessary for my failures."

Holding the collar tight, he pressed his lips quickly to hers, enjoying the way her body tried to melt into his as he claimed her mouth in a bruising kiss. Pulling back, he poured his malice into the smile he shared, watching as fear grappled with the heightening arousal she was feeling.

Keeping his finger teasing in her folds, he spoke in a dark velvety voice. "What did you do when I spanked you here earlier?"

Her breath caught, and a shuddering moan rolled through her before she answered in a shaky voice. "I...I closed my legs, Master. Though it wasn't on purpose." She added the last with a note of indignation, and he smiled sweetly as he gave her a light tap with his hand, making her squeak and thrash against her shackles.

"I don't care whether you did it on purpose. Only that it happened. I am going to train your body and your mind to not deny my pleasure. So now, I have restrained you in a way that stops you from that denial, involuntary or otherwise."

Her eyes closed and a tear slid from one corner. He pushed aside the tender part of him that wanted to care for her. There would be time for that, much later. Right now they both needed to play in the dark.

"Look at me." Her eyes snapped open at his command, and he was pleased to see that she looked determined behind her fear.

"I am going to use this flogger to punish you for your denial. I'm going to snap it against your sensitive little cunt five times. They will get increasingly harder. Are you scared, my little slut, of the pain I'm going to inflict on you?"

Her voice came out as a whimper now, but he was pleased she knew enough to answer. "I'm scared, Master. But I accepted your consequences, and I will accept the pain if that is your wish."

He dropped the hand from her collar and pulled back the fingers that had been tormenting her folds. Nice and wet, she would feel the bite of the strikes even harder.

Stepping slightly further from her, he took the flogger off his shoulder, and started swinging and snapping it in the air. She flinched the first few times, but when the lash didn't come, she opened her eyes, meeting his with fiery determination.

Holding her gaze, he flicked his wrist and listened for the sound of the leather connecting with her sensitive flesh. The light snap was followed immediately by the anguished whimper of her reaction, and he smiled with pleasure as she fought to handle the pain.

As promised, he swung again, and was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a panting deep moan, peppered with the sounds of steel chains rattling as her legs tried to close against the blow.

He snapped the third one with a little more weight, and watched intently as her eyes snapped shut and a pained groan came out despite her best attempt to stop it. He added a little more speed to the next swing, and was rewarded with a choked sob as it cracked between her legs.

He paused, watching as her shoulders heaved with shuddering breaths. Holding her gaze, he gave the flogger one more swing, putting even more speed and strength behind it, and aiming upwards so it would connect with as much of her as possible. As it slapped hard against the wet flesh, snapping against every inch from her clit all the way to her perineum and curling into her tiny rosebud, his eyes closed in ecstasy as she finally let out a pained cry.