An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 05

Story Info
Melissa's day with Jake continues into the night.
6.4k words
4.6
8.7k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tossing in darkness, Melissa pulled against the shackles, arching her body as it burned with the desire raging through her. Her fantasies were getting more real as she fought to try to sleep. Arms and legs restrained, she squirmed, trying to find a comfortable position. She had very little room to move, and try as she might, she couldn't escape the teasing sensation her brain had conjured.

Opening her eyes sleepily, she realized her Master must have returned as she slumbered. The small night light he had left was gone, and she was in complete blackness in the windowless room. Slowly coming to full wakefulness, she wondered why she couldn't shake this latest fantasy. Not that she wanted it to end, but she had to let it go eventually. Unless...

Awareness flooded her. It wasn't fantasy. Her writhing was because she was no longer alone. Memories of the first night in the truck filled her mind, and she moaned against the tongue that was gently lapping between her folds. His movements were light and slow, delicious teasing designed to fuel the flames of her arousal without pushing her too close to completion. His tongue dipped lower, caressing under the edge of the plug that still sat embedded in her tiniest hole. Her groans turned to panting need as pleasure rushed through her at the delightful new sensations.

The complete darkness would have been oppressive if she had been alone, but instead it only served to heighten her focus on what she was feeling. The wetness of his tongue was velvety as it danced across her sensitive flesh. The area still felt swollen, and she wondered if it was solely her earlier punishment, or if the swelling was increasing with her current arousal.

Bringing his mouth higher, her Master latched onto her clit with a strong suction, and she whimpered as he bit down lightly. His hands roamed across her thighs, leaving her squirming as her over-sensitized body begged for more. After a day of spankings and shackles and discomfort, it surprised her to realize she didn't want his soft caresses; she wanted the beast she had seen earlier in his dark eyes.

"Please, Master." Her voice was scratchy from sleep, and the words were forced between breathy moans as he continued his gentle ministrations. Her voice made him pause, trailing his tongue once more through her slit and up over her little nub, and she shuddered with need.

He shifted from his position, climbing up her body, and she groaned as she felt the brush of his skin against hers. He trailed his fingernails up her abdomen, lightly scratching her, and she bucked in her bonds, her body reacting involuntarily to the touch. It tickled, and yet she could feel the lines he left behind. As she writhed again, she realized her wrists and ankles were sore from rubbing against the shackles, and she willed her body to lie still, trying not to aggravate the marks further.

His warm breath hit her collar bone, and she breathed deeply, drawing in his scent. The earthy smell of his body and the feel of heat radiating from his bare skin to hers was making her feel intoxicated. Her desire was pushing her to a place beyond logic and reason where only her primal needs mattered. His tongue played along her shoulder and neck, and she moaned once more as shivers coursed through her.

Rising to his hands and knees, he moved higher, straddling her hips with his, and she groaned as she felt his heat settle in the cleft between her legs, maddeningly hovering just at her entrance. He threaded his hands into her hair, holding her head gently as he brought his lips to hers. Her flavor exploded on her tongue as he pressed into her mouth, but his movements were still soft and slow, leaving her thrashing in frustration as her body begged for all of him.

She had dreamed, in years past, of slow, passionate lovemaking with candlelight and soft music. But her true fantasies had always been much darker, and her new Master had teased her to increasing levels of excitement at what he would make her bear next. Never would she have imagined it would be this. She would accept slow and gentle if it was his desire, but she needed to feel him inside her once more.

He pulled his mouth free of hers, and she opened her eyes, wishing there was enough light to see his. Feeling his stillness, she let out a small whimper before giving in to her needs.

"Master, please!" Her voice was breathy, and desperate. If he could see her eyes she knew he would see the shimmer of tears in the corners - her earlier sadness meeting her current anguish.

His hands squeezed her hair, and she cried out at the sudden burst of pain. He said nothing, for a moment, as she squirmed beneath him and whimpered in frustration. Finally his voice came from the darkness above her, and she almost cried with the relief of hearing it.

"You seem desperate, my poor sweet girl." His words were kind, but she could hear the venom in them. Despite his current pacing, she knew the Master she wanted was here, waiting to pounce.

Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself as much as she could, willing herself to hold perfectly still. He had promised to take care of her, and she knew he was here, and naked, to do exactly that. His hands relaxed, and she breathed a soft sigh as the pain retreated slightly, leaving behind a dull throb.

"Good." His voice was silky in the darkness, and she smiled at the soft sound of his pleasure as he spoke. "I like your desperation, but your pleasure is to serve mine. You agreed to be my toy to play with, which means sometimes I'm going to put you away for a while before coming back to play with you more. And I will play in whatever manner I choose with you. Do you object?"

Her words sounded small and defeated in the darkness as she spoke. "No, Master. I am sorry if I disappointed you with my behavior."

His hand found her cheek, and he stroked his thumb along her jaw as he spoke once more. "I am not disappointed. You are learning, and I am in a lenient mood."

She released a breath she hadn't meant to hold as she heard the smile in his voice. She had not displeased him, and she would keep working to be better. "Thank you, Master."

"Your dripping cunt tells me you want to get fucked, and from your frustration at my soft teasing, I expect you want me to be rough with you. Am I right?"

The switch that had flipped from his soft tone to a scratchy growl filled with vulgarity snapped her back to the feeling of him brushing against her entrance, and the liquid she could feel dripping around his glans. Try as she might, she couldn't keep the breathy need out of her voice.

"Yes, Master. I want to get fucked. I want to feel you inside me. And I want you to be rough."

"And what," he started, his growl creating a bite as he spoke, "if that is not what I want, my little slut?"

Realizing her mistake, Melissa felt the tears starting to spill as her emotions pulled her towards despair. She'd told herself she would keep doing better, and she was already failing him.

His voice was softer, when it came, his hand on her face like a lifeline in the darkness. "No need to cry, at least not from sadness."

His words froze her tears, as fear at his intentions slithered through her, leaving a chill. In a whispered voice, she spoke, even as she was scared to hear his answer.

"What would you have me cry from, Master, if not sadness?"

He whispered in return. "I think if you consider it, you will find you already know the answer. You have learned much today about what drives my desires. Fear and pain, but more than both of those, having a partner who needs to experience them as much as I need to deliver them.

"You have already shed tears from fear, and you will eventually from pain. And then at some point, there will be a moment where the pain is so pure, where the lines of pain and pleasure are so intertwined, that those tears of pain will truly be tears of ecstasy."

The darkness in his voice pulled her focus back to the moment, back to him, and she moaned with the need that was building and still being denied. As they lay in silence, she considered his words, and thought of the way it had felt when he had whipped her slit. She could still feel the way the flesh had recoiled in pain before swelling in its wake; the way the liquid had poured from her as soon as he stopped. She imagined, just for a moment, what it would be like to have an orgasm from that kind of pain, and as her body shuddered from the fantasy, she heard the pleased hum from the man above her.

"That shudder tells me you're starting to understand the possibilities. This is good."

As her mind continued to play fantasies of being whipped and spanked, she found herself moaning and trying not to squirm again. He was driving her crazy, and she desperately wanted to beg, but she knew he would only give what he wanted. Deciding it was better to remain patient and quiet, she focused on her desire to serve, tamping down her own desires.

Once she stilled, he spoke, and she realized he had been waiting for her cooperation and submission to continue. She silently berated herself for not behaving better earlier.

"Much better. Now it so happens, my needy slut, that I have every intention of giving you exactly what you want right now. Have you considered how your cunt is going to stretch when I slam my cock into you? The plug in your ass will make you significantly tighter."

The moan that came from her was born of a combination of desire and fear, but scared as she was, the picture he painted excited her more than anything. She wanted the pain and the stretch he described. Her body was craving it.

"I hadn't thought of it, Master, but I'm eager to feel it for you."

Without a word, she felt his hands clamp onto her shoulders, and he pushed himself roughly into her, forcing the stretch and crashing into the end of her tunnel, making her cry out. The pain was exquisite, and her body responded with a river of liquid to meet his aggressive thrusts. Her body felt full, in a way she had never experienced, and the sensation was almost enough to throw her unsuspecting into climax. She fought the feeling, clamping down against her release.

Remembering what he had demanded earlier, she ignored the shame she felt and spoke, teeth clenched as she fought to hold back the wave. "Please, Master, may I cum?"

"Already, my naughty slut?"

Knowing she was close, and fighting to hold it, he increased his tempo, pushing himself deeper and harder into her body. She was responding so strongly to a little bit of pain, and he knew increasing it would push her past what she could hold back.

Her voice was high, breathy and strained with need as she replied. "Yes, please, Master! Being filled like this feels incredible. I don't know how much longer I can..."

Her words turned to a panting moan, and he felt the contractions as her body clamped around him. He could hear the chains on her shackles rattling in the darkness as she pulled against them, her body arching and straining in its captivity as the waves of orgasm poured through her. Holding her shoulders, he pounded into her, delighting in the rush of fluid, and the way her body squeezed him, as he listened to her moans turn into breathy whimpers.

Fully seated now, he continued his aggressive pace, using the leverage on her shoulders to drive into her harder as she thrashed under him. Even as her orgasm was starting to subside, he could feel her need to reach another peak. Lowering his voice slightly, he spoke with a heavy growl, thickened by his own exertion.

"Cum again for me. I can feel you riding the edge. Cum."

As he dragged out the last word, he felt her body arch and her breath catch. Every muscle in her body was tensed against him, fighting to push through and answer his command. Leaning his head to her neck, he bit into her soft flesh, tasting her salty perspiration as he brought her a little more pain. His nip made her draw a deep breath, and her body clamped hard around him as a wave of fluid poured through her channel. A high-pitched panting moan told of the heights of her ecstasy, and he groaned in response as her body tried to steal his own climax too quickly.

He felt her body finally starting to relax and pulled himself from her. It was always hard to stop, but he had other plans before he was ready to spend this load. She whimpered as he moved off her body. Still working to catch her breath, he could hear her sadness that he'd stopped, and he shook his head in the darkness. She was truly insatiable.

He moved to the corner of the room, flicking the small switch to turn the tiny night light on once more. Working quickly, he unchained her wrists and ankles. Grabbing the key from the hook where he had left it hanging, he removed the four shackles, surveying the marks she had dug into her skin as she thrashed around. He would care for them later. There were other things that needed to be taken care of first.

Laying beside her on the mattress, he looked into her eyes, enjoying the look of contentment he saw, still tinged with heat and desire. Hooking one finger through the ring at her throat, he spoke in a cold and clinical voice.

"Clean your mess off my cock."

As he released her collar, she scrambled to obey, diving between his legs before taking him into her mouth. He propped his head up on his arm, watching as she fought to get her lips around his girth. Watching a woman swallow him was a sight he knew he would never tire of.

He closed his eyes and let a pleased hum roll through him as she swirled her tongue around his length, working herself further onto his shaft until he could feel the head nudging her throat. She gagged and pulled back, and his eyes shot open, meeting her large, fearful ones.

"Take it, or I will help you, which will likely be less pleasant."

He watched as his words stirred her heat and her fear. He would have been gentler, if it was what she needed. But this woman blossomed the more she was pushed, and his mind raced with all the places he wanted to take her.

With a look of determination, she pushed herself lower, and he groaned as he felt himself slide into the tight confines of her throat. He could feel her gag, but she pushed through it, sinking further onto his length. He felt the drips of tears as her body strained, and yet she pushed further, until her nose finally bumped his abdomen. Once there, she swirled her tongue quickly, fighting her growing need to breathe.

He took his free hand and placed it on the back of her head, giving her a physical command to stay as she was for now. He groaned as her tongue teased at the base of his shaft, and he imagined the flavor of her orgasm that she was so dutifully cleaning from his skin. Counting slowly to five in his head, he finally grasped her hair, and pulled her roughly off his shaft.

Her eyes met his, for only a moment. A few tears ran down her cheeks, but she met him with a playful smile. She lowered, slowly, waiting to see if he would stop her. Curious, he allowed her a moment of freedom. It was hard to say no to oral pleasure.

Her hand found his shaft and she lifted it gently. Her tongue pressed just below the head, tracing down the underside of the shaft, before continuing to the soft flesh below. She licked him delicately, running her tongue across every inch as she cleaned her fluid from his skin. Finished with her task, she took a moment to suck each ball fully into her mouth, and he hummed with pleasure at her teasing act.

Finally satisfied with her work, she shifted to sit on her knees, waiting to hear his next command.

"Come," he said quietly, "lie beside me for a moment."

She moved quickly, crawling over his leg and up the mattress before stretching her body out beside his. He grabbed the blanket he had tossed aside earlier, pulling it over them both before rolling to face her. In the soft light, her face was mostly in shadow, but her eyes sparkled with the little light they could find. He knew she must be feeling some pain and fatigue, and yet all he saw was happiness still tinged with desire.

Keeping his eyes on hers, he reached out with his right hand, finding her left nipple and caressing it gently. Her eyes drifted closed as she moaned with pleasure. Feeling the little nub harden between his fingers, he squeezed, smiling devilishly as her eyes shot open from the small burst of pain. Holding it captive, she whimpered as he pulled it away from her body. Giving a slow five count in his head, he released it, watching as her flesh bounced back into place and enjoying her groans from the combination of pain and pleasure.

He trailed his fingers down her body, feeling the soft skin of her abdomen, before finding his way to the cleft between her legs. She dutifully bent her left leg, opening herself to his touch. She sighed blissfully as his fingers stroked through her wet folds, but he didn't stop there. Moving lower, he found the end of the plug, gently tugging and rocking it.

She whimpered at first, as the much larger plug stretched her tiny hole. He kept the movements small, only fractions of an inch to start, rocking it in and out as he coaxed her muscles into relaxing. While his right hand started a gentle rhythm with the plug, his left moved to her core, lightly stroking her clit to overwhelm the pain she was feeling with pleasure.

Her whimpers turned to panting moans, and he pulled the plug out further, feeling as the widest part finally breached the ring of muscle before pushing it back in. Sensing her building climax, he pulled his hand from her slit, and focused his attention on the plug. She let out a frustrated groan as his fingers left her clit, but she already understood enough to know not to question him. Her eyes met his, and he watched the pleasure roll through them as he continued to move the plug in and out of her tiny hole.

Pulling the plug free and setting it aside, he rolled her to her back and climbed over her body, looking down into her suddenly frightened eyes.

"It's time, my sweet, for me to take your last hole. Are you excited to feel my cock fill your ass? It is larger still than the plug I just removed, and much longer."

Her eyes closed and she licked her lips as he spoke. When she opened them again he could see her fear mixed with her determination to please him. He smiled malevolently as he moved to kneel beside her, grabbing her shoulder and hip and rolling her towards him until she was on her stomach.

"Get on your hands and knees." The sharply spoken order had her scrambling quickly to obey, and he moved to kneel behind her, grabbing a bottle of lube he had stashed beside the mattress. He wouldn't always be so gentle, but he wanted her first time to at least be mostly pleasurable. What pain she felt would only fuel her desire. And his, he thought with a sideways grin.

Lifting the small bottle, he drizzled some of the cold liquid between her beautiful round cheeks, watching as she shivered from the sudden chill. Leaving the dripping liquid to torment her for a moment, he added a liberal amount to his shaft, using his hand to quickly spread it evenly, before placing his glans against her puckered hole.

Placing his hands on her cheeks, he spread her open, feeling as she trembled under his hands. She was afraid, but she would not stop him. He knew she wanted it as badly as he did. He teased the tip against her little star, listening to her moans as she waited for him to finally press inside.

Making his voice deliberately cold, he spoke in a quiet growl. "Tell me what you want, my little slut."

Her breath caught, and she let out a soft moan as she spoke in a voice heavy with her desperation. "Please, Master. I want you to fuck my ass. I need to feel you fill my last hole with your cock."

12