All Comments on 'An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 05'

by kitten_d44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LittleMissCurious2LittleMissCurious2almost 4 years ago
Excellent!

I am really, really enjoying this story, are there more to come? Your writing is refreshing!

kitten_d44kitten_d44almost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment @Little MissCurious2! I'm really glad you've enjoyed the story so far.

Things have been a little hectic here, and I've been struggling with my creativity, but I hope to maybe continue this story at some point. I wish I could promise it would be soon. I left it here because it was in a good place, but I always intended to at least finish the weekend!

Thanks again!

AlaninSFAlaninSFover 3 years ago

The story of Jake and Melissa is wonderful. While reading I got the notion that the story was intended primarily for a female audience.

I am jealous of Jake's ability to read Melissa's situation and be

able to react so perfectly. Bringing that into a relationship of any sort must create magic.

Alan

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Alan, thanks for the feedback! I'd love to hear your thoughts on why you feel it was intended primarily for a female audience. I'm not disagreeing, I'm simply curious what caused it to appear that way for you, and I'm interested to hear more. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitten_d44@kitten_d44
I'm a Canadian girl who has always loved a good story. Literotica has given me many hours of happy reading and I look forward to sharing some of my own stories to give back! ***Update: Thanks to everyone who read Learning to Submit and commented on it! I have given the story ...