An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled to himself as he answered. "If you need it so badly, then take it, little slut. Push yourself back onto my cock. Revel in the pain as it stretches that tiny hole even more."

A shudder passed through her at his words, but she immediately answered his command, pressing herself against his tip. She knew she wanted it. His teasing with the plug had felt unbelievably good, and she had been eager to feel his flesh instead. Now that she was here, feeling his heat pressed against the tiny opening, her body was gripped with fear. The plug had hurt, and she knew he was significantly bigger, and yet she knew she couldn't disappoint him.

His hands spread her open, and she felt herself flush as she considered his view. She knew he would watch with pleasure as his length disappeared into that tiny hole, and she wondered if she'd even be able to take all of him there. Realizing her mind was stalling, she focused first on the task he had given her.

Pushing herself back, she felt the burning pain as his head started to stretch her ring of muscle. The plug had been tapered at the tip, and feeling him press against the opening was a very different experience. She worried, for a moment, that she wouldn't be able to get it in - that she would let him down. Fighting through the pain and fear, she pushed back harder, and felt as the head breached the tight muscles. Searing pain gripped her, and she groaned with the sudden agony, her body involuntarily clenching to try to expel the invader.

His right hand moved around her hip and between her legs, and she moaned as he found her clit, tempering the pain with a wave of pleasure. Holding her hips trapped between his two hands, he took over, pressing himself further into her body before pulling back, only to push in a little deeper. She was grateful for the lube, feeling the soft glide as he worked himself in and out. Her muscles had stopped fighting, and the pain was slowly dissipating, giving way to a quickly mounting rush of pleasure.

With his hand still stroking her little bud, she knew it would only take moments to reach her peak. About to ask his permission, she groaned as he snatched his hand from her slit, repositioning it on her other hip as he picked up his pace. Her climax dissipated as suddenly as it had been building, and left her focused instead on this new experience.

The feeling of having him in her back passage was very different from what she was used to. On each forward push, he moved a little deeper, and she wondered at how her body was able to accommodate him. Her arms burned as she braced against his thrusts, a little stronger now as her muscles relaxed and accepted their use. He kept the movement slow, giving her body time to acclimate to this new experience.

As the pain subsided completely, in its place she found a new pleasure. It was a slow burn, filling her with warmth, igniting a building desperation for completion. Her mind wandered, remembering how it had felt to have both holes filled, and she found herself imagining what it would be like to be trapped here between two men. The fantasy created a rush of liquid and a deep moan, bringing an answering hum from her Master.

His voice was heavy as he spoke. "I'm pleased that you are enjoying your first true anal experience. It's a favourite of mine, and I intend to use you this way often, though in future I won't be so gentle."

His words were a flame to her senses, and she groaned at his promise. Emboldened by her desire to please him, she spoke quietly, her voice rough from the exertion of holding her position. "You do not need to be gentle now, Master. Your cock feels better than I imagined in my ass. Use me as you please."

His hands dug into her hips roughly, and she whimpered as he slammed himself forcefully inside her. Increasing both his speed and strength, she felt pain returning to her stretched hole and radiating from somewhere new, deep inside her body. Her arms trembled, perspiration starting to bead on her face and chest as she fought, desperately, to hold her position against his onslaught.

His fingers suddenly squeezed her flesh with bruising strength, and his body stopped on a strong forward thrust, holding her captive as he reached his climax. Spurts of warm fluid filled her, and he let out a groan, leaving her smiling from the pleasure she knew he had received. Finally finished, he pulled himself gently from her body, as she gave in to her exhaustion and collapsed on the mattress.

He lay down beside her, pulling the blanket over her body as he gently caressed the skin on her lower back. She sighed, finding his touch soothing as her body worked to recover some strength. A warmth filled her chest as she relaxed under his touch. Her arms and legs were fatigued from exertion, and yet she felt so much desire coursing through her, she knew she would have eagerly submitted to more, if he asked it of her.

"Do you have the energy to stand?' His voice was soft now, back to the gentle tone of the man who made her feel so cared for. It wasn't a command from her Master, and yet, she wanted to please him more than ever.

Rolling to face him, she placed a hand on his cheek, marveling at the warmth she could see in his expression. "I think I can manage," she said with a smile. "My body is tired, and yet, I feel incredible."

Jake watched as a blush suddenly spread on her cheeks. Her hand on his face was soft and warm, like the smooth skin he still danced his fingers across under the blanket. Her eyes blazed with her unsated desire, and yet she still smiled at him as if he had given her the greatest gift. In truth he'd given her at least equal doses of pain with the pleasure, and he found himself impressed that she was so accepting of everything he had demanded so far.

"I am waiting for an explanation for that blush."

He cocked one eyebrow, speaking in a more demanding tone to ensure her compliance. Her eyes lowered as she took a measured breath. He took pleasure from these moments when she fought her own shame to share a confession of her feelings. She had enjoyed her first anal experience, of that he was certain, but he could tell there was something more she needed to share.

"Of course, Master." She started softly, acknowledging that she had felt the shift in his tone. Her ability to move in and out of her submission as he shifted his persona was executed with perfection, and he silently applauded her attention to the details.

"It might seem strange, after everything else. But somehow having you claim my body the way you just did, it made me feel truly yours."

He stood, offering his hand to help her stand with him, before hooking one finger through the loop in the front of her collar and wrapping his other hand around her lower back. Holding her tightly against his body, he let his eyes close as he moved to press his lips to hers, feeling as she met him, tender and open, allowing him to lead and wordlessly promising she would follow.

Pulling away sooner than she wanted, he moved his lips to her ear as she let out a soft sigh. He spoke in a whisper, knowing it would fuel her desire.

"You are mine. This collar says as much, though if having my cum in your ass improves the strength of your submission, I will have to ensure to regularly unload there."

Her legs trembled and he felt the vibrations through her chest as she moaned with need, her body melting against his as he held her tightly. Pulling back so he could look once more into her eyes, he softened his tone, switching back to warmth. He wanted her desire to smolder like embers until he was ready to truly fan the flames once more.

"Being mine isn't all dungeons and chains and spankings," he paused, raising one eyebrow playfully before continuing. "Though I promise there will be a lot of all of those things." She giggled lightly at his words, and he smiled at her in response. Grabbing the key from the wall, he unhooked her collar, setting it on the mattress. "For now, it is time to relax and rest. I will give your body a reprieve before I push it any more. Come, my sweet Melissa."

She squealed as he scooped her off her feet and carried her up the stairs to the main floor. Down a hallway and through a door, she sighed with pleasure as he set her gently into a large tub. Turning the taps, he set the temperature to a pleasant warmth before plugging the drain. He felt her eyes on him as he moved around the room, lighting tealight candles and filling the space with a warm glow.

The claw-foot tub had a high, scooped back, and she leaned back, clearly enjoying the luxury as the warm water climbed over her ankles and bum. The floor was hardwood, like the rest of the main level; a beautiful dark wood that made the white porcelain appear to glow in the soft lighting. He had considered tile, but decided that he liked the aesthetic of the wood to give everything a more earthy feel.

Finished with the candles, Jake climbed in behind her, and she closed her eyes as he encouraged her to lean against his chest. Pouring lightly scented soap into his palm, he worked up a lather before carefully washing the day's grime from her skin, massaging out some of her stiff muscles as he went. Her soft groans as he kneaded at her sore spots told him she was still awake, but he expected once he put her in a bed, she wouldn't stay that way for long. If her last week had been even a fraction as restless as his, it was no wonder she was exhausted - especially after everything she had endured today.

Feeling as the last of the tension drained from her, he scooped water over her hair before gently washing it with shampoo and conditioner. As the soap was washed free, she spoke, her voice heavy with drowsiness.

"No one has ever taken care of me like this. How do you not have women lined up down the road for you?"

He laughed at the thought. She didn't realize how unique she truly was. Knowing she would need the truth of it at some point, he chose to share it now. Turning her in the tub to face him he held her hands as he spoke in a quiet voice.

"What you saw today was only the surface of my darkness - only a hint of my desires. Most women would have run long before now, but you're here, not just willing, but dare I say eager to know what comes next. Not just anyone is cut out for my particular tastes. And I don't lavish this attention unless it is deserved. You earned this care today."

Her eyes dropped as he spoke, and he worried for a moment that he had said too much - that he had caused a fear she wouldn't so quickly recover from. He could sense it there, and yet, when she spoke, her voice was soft but clear. "Thank you. I didn't expect it, but I appreciate it very much. Somehow it makes everything else a little easier, and makes me less afraid for what lies in store. Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid at all. Part of me is terrified, but I trust you to care for me."

Her eyes finally met his again, and he was shocked to see her completely open vulnerability. Her eyes conveyed a level of trust her words could never compare with, and he hummed with pleasure to feel it. He would care for her - in his own way, of course - and they would both flourish.

Taking the soap he started quickly washing himself before he answered her thoughts.

"I will not betray that trust. You are right to be afraid, though. Serving me will not always be easy. I will push the boundaries of your pain and your fear, but I will always take care of you."

Rising to his feet he helped her stand and wrapped a towel around her before finding one for himself. Grabbing one more, he ruffled her hair, pulling the bulk of the water from it. Taking her hand, he led her across the hall to the bedroom he had prepared earlier.

Fresh white sheets were folded down over a thick duvet, with down pillows ready to envelop her in their comfort. Dropping his towel and stealing hers, he lifted her into the bed before flicking off the lights and climbing in behind her, pulling the soft cotton linens over both of them.

Moonlight streamed through his skylights, bathing them in a soft silver-blue glow. She rolled to face him, questions burning in her gaze. He smiled, trying to put her at ease as she worried her lip between her teeth.

He kept his voice soft, with just enough command to help her find her voice. "Ask me what you will."

She looked down, and he would have sworn he could feel her temperature spike as a blush covered her face and neck. Tilting her chin up with his finger, he met her reluctant gaze with a slightly harder expression.

"Tell me. I will not always give you this openness, so take advantage now."

Swallowing heavily she spoke in a quiet voice. "I'm afraid of what you might be planning for the rest of the weekend. To be honest, after seeing the mattress in the basement I expected to have to sleep there. I'm glad to be here, with you, warm and comfortable. But I feel like it's a trick I'm going to wake from."

"When you wear your collar," he started gently, "you will spend much of your time in some level of pain or discomfort for my pleasure. Some of it is because I enjoy inflicting pain. And some is to make the pleasure that much sweeter when I deliver it. Knowing you are chained to a wall is equally arousing to me as it is to you for being there."

Seeing her nod, he continued. "There might come a time when you don't want the collar to come off. This might seem insane to you right now, but it might be what your future holds." Seeing the panic in her expression, he continued more softly. "I will not force that on you, unless you ask. And in the meantime, when the collar comes off, I am just Jake, and you are just Melissa - though this doesn't give you equal control in all things."

Her eyebrows raised, and he smiled, devilishly, before leading her to the answer she was seeking. "Tell me, how badly would you like to cum right now?"

He watched as her breath caught and her eyes slowly closed then opened, desire and excitement shining in the moonlight. Her voice was almost a purr as she replied.

"So badly. I don't know how, but I'm still burning for your touch, and for another climax. Tired as I am, I was hoping you might be planning to fuck me again."

Dropping his voice to a whisper he met her hungry stare. "Good. I'm glad you are burning for me. But I'm afraid you will have to wait for what you desire. This is by design. Tomorrow, you will be given the chance to earn another climax, and it will be sweeter for having to wait. You know this."

With a resigned nod she spoke her agreement. "I do, though I don't know how I will sleep tonight."

Opening his arms, he invited her into his space, rolling to his back. "Come. Lay your head on my chest and listen to my heartbeat. Breathe slowly with my breathing while I gently rub your back. Your body is tired, and it will sleep quickly once you close your eyes."

Her head felt light as she laid on his chest, slowing her breathing to match his as he moved his fingers gently over her back. He closed his eyes, enjoying the peace of the simple moment as sleep quickly stole over her. His mouth turned up in a smile as he listened to her soft breath and felt her smooth skin under his hand, before finally letting his thoughts drift to nothingness.

12