An Unexpected Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily smiled back at Bethan. It was a warm smile; I sensed that maybe she had been genuine after all.

Softly, she said. "Yes, Bethan, you are. You are sexy and beautiful and... well, I like looking at those two," she nodded at Jadie and me, "...but right now, it's you I really want."

I could see the effect it had on Bethan. She just sort of melted and gave Emily a shy smile that was really rather cute.

"Fetch that chair over; we need something more comfortable to sit on than that table." Emily gave Bethan the instruction. The chairs from the table had small fitted cushions, and therefore offered at least some padding for a bare rear.

Emily pulled over one of the chairs herself but didn't sit down; she stood next to it, facing Jadie and me. She had lost her dress now; in fact she'd lost all her clothes apart from her big black hiking boots. That was a sexy look in itself; boots and nothing else. She looked across at me – defying me not to look at her – and pulled her shoulders back a little, shaking her mane of dreadlocks and pushing out those young-looking breasts. Unlike her hair, those tits didn't move, at all.

As I ran my eyes over her, I had to admit that her body was really rather alluring. Except for the tattoos, of course. I didn't much like them. She had a colourful 'sleeve' thing running down to her elbow on her left arm which had previously been hidden under her dress. I was no expert but it looked... expensive. She had another large tattoo spreading out in the shape of a sun around her pierced navel. That really didn't do it for me, either.

Looking past the ink, though, she still had a nice body. Her skin had that same pinkish colour as her face; it looked fresh and young. She was taller than Jadie but she seemed to carry a similar all-over layer of softness which was sexy, too. Her breasts looked even smaller than they had when I'd seen them earlier; now that she was fully naked it was obvious that they were really quite flat in shape; firm and unmoving. That really did make her look younger.

The pierced nipples seemed a little incongruous in those small breasts. But they reminded me of someone else who'd also had piercings in her, much larger, tits; taking me back to another time when I'd looked guiltily at a girl other than Jadie. The previous summer. Madison, and her desperate, vulnerable attempt to seduce me. I hadn't succumbed to temptation back then, but since then I'd had a lot of flashbacks to that day. Flashbacks which often featured those silver nipple rings I'd seen. I wondered if I'd have similar visions of Emily's little barbell-impaled nipples after the current situation. I suspected that I might.

She shifted on her feet, parting her legs slightly and smiling now that she knew she had my attention. I looked further down her body. She was, perhaps predictably given her general boho look, pretty hairy down there. A lush, dark bush completely filled the triangle between her legs and I could see the hairs running up in a little ladder above her pubic area, all the way up until they blended in to the navel tattoo above. And yes, my cock definitely hardened a little more at that sight.

I suspected it wasn't a look that many men would enjoy. Not these days, anyway. To be honest, it was maybe a little bit too hairy even for my ideal liking. But, combined with the youthful, pink complexion of her skin and that round, open, kinda-pretty face; it somehow did sort of suit her to be hairy, if that made any sense. I expected it didn't, but whatever, I could feel my erection filling out again.

Emily caught the direction of my eyes.

"Not seen a natural girl before?" she challenged. Oh, how little she knew, I thought. But I didn't acknowledge her question.

Provocatively, she put her arms behind her head, like Bethan had. Her pits were au naturel. I was reminded of the time when Jadie had let her under-arm hair grow out. That had – perhaps unexpectedly – been really pretty; just two tiny little patches of delicate, feminine hair underneath her arms. Although I'd liked it, she'd shaved them again soon afterwards, not wanting the other girls to comment. But Emily clearly wasn't so concerned by other people. Her pits were not quite as cute as Jadie's had been but, as with her bush down below, it did kind of suit her look. That was the benefit of a pretty face, I supposed. You could get away with a lot more.

"What? Does that... scare you?" Emily challenged.

I laughed, and smiled, but didn't answer.

Jadie did, though. "Hairy's not scary. It looks... kinda nice on you actually."

Emily looked... pleased with that. I doubted she'd come across many boys her age who would have agreed. Maybe that was why she'd developed a taste for girls as well.

Jadie, who had also been looking at Emily's little display, took my hand and squeezed it, then leaned into me. I was surprised at how... relaxed I was, now. The fact that Jadie was looking at the other girls as well... I was starting to get past the whole insecure, possessive thing and just enjoy it. We both stood, hand in hand, and watched the other two get themselves together.

Bethan had dragged the other chair across, butting it up against Emily's chair. With the cushions, they now had a more comfortable place to... do their thing. Emily turned – deliberately I suspected – before she sat down; she had a well-shaped rear spoiled, in my view, only by another celtic tattoo which ran across the base of her spine. Settling themselves on the chairs, both girls started kissing again straight away and began exploring each other's bodies with their hands.

Emily shifted on her chair, hanging one of her legs over Bethan's so that Bethan could get her hand to where it needed to be on Emily. I saw a brief glint of metal in amongst the hairiness – it looked like Emily had a piercing down there as well.

"Unngh!" groaned Emily as Bethan's fingers found their way through that hairiness and into Emily's girl parts. "Come on, Bethan," she breathed. "Get those fingers up there, girl..."

As she gave her instructions, Emily reached down herself between Bethan's legs; Bethan parted them and I saw Emily's finger start to circle around Bethan's clit, right down at the point of that dark shadow of stubble.

Bethan took a sharp intake of breath, but it was Emily who continued to speak.

"That feels so nice."

I realised that I was now getting seriously aroused by watching the two of them. Jadie was watching as well. I had no idea what was going through her mind, right then. She reached over and took hold of my erection, which was now straining again as I watched the girls on the chairs. She gave it a couple of gentle tugs, then reached up to whisper in my ear.

"I want that back inside me. Now."

I smiled. Okay, I thought. That could be done.

Jadie stepped away from me. "Come on. They've bagged the chairs which means we're back on the table," she said.

Emily look across at us and smiled, by means of apology. She had her mind on other things, right then though.

Jadie pulled me gently by the hand and we went round to the other end of the table, so that we were now facing the two girls on their chairs which they'd dragged to the middle of the kitchen floor. She took up the position we'd been using when we'd first been interrupted, except this time we were at the opposite end of the table. She propped herself up on her elbows and stuck her rear out for me once more. I realised why she'd gone round to this side. It was going to mean that we could both watch the other two whilst we... did our thing.

I looked down at Jadie's buttocks; still pink from where she'd been perched on the hard table before. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. This way round would be more comfortable for her, I was sure. That fire was also definitely back in her eyes again, now. I sought out her sweet, hot, groove with the end of my cock and, finding my target, slipped myself back inside her tight little hole. As always there was a fire down there as well. Her pussy felt fever-hot as I slipped into its wetness and we began to move against each other. The sensation was almost unbearably intense. So fucking good.

Emily and Bethan had shifted position again; they were both leaning back against the chairs so they could face us whilst they masturbated each other. I wondered about Emily's previous comment about how much she wanted Bethan. She still seemed more interested in what we were doing. Bethan didn't seem to be too bothered though; she was also watching Jadie's tits jiggle about as we coupled.

As I pushed into Jadie's tight sweetness, I watched Emily's fingers at work between Bethan's legs. She was focusing all her action on Bethan's clit; I could see her rubbing wetness up from below, just liked I'd done with Jadie earlier on. Bethan was panting hard; she obviously wasn't a talker, but there was no doubt that she was enjoying herself. She had turned her hand right round so she could get two fingers right up inside Emily whilst using her thumb on Emily's clit, working the metal ring which pierced the hood. It looked a bit awkward, but I could tell from Emily's face that it was having the desired effect.

"Harder Bethan! Oh God! That feels so fucking good!" Yeah, Emily was a talker.

Emily was playing with her own tits with her other hand. I noticed that Bethan wasn't doing the same; it looked like her breasts weren't the sort which gave her any real pleasure. I'd known a couple of girls like that, many, many years before. It was a shame, I thought. Seemed a bit unfair that they missed out on the obvious pleasure which girls like Jadie and Emily seemed to gain from having their nipples played with. Mind you, it looked like Bethan was getting more than enough enjoyment out of what Emily was doing further down.

I looked down and could see a delicate sheen of sweat on Jadie's back beneath me. She lifted her left leg right up, bringing her knee up onto the table; the sound of my thighs slapping against her reduced as I adjusted my position with her. I moved my hand underneath, so I could give her what I laughingly called a reach-around; rubbing her clit with my finger whilst I fucked her from behind. I could feel her respond straight away.

I wondered if she'd come again before I did. Her increasingly urgent-sounding panting noises suggested she might well do. Sometimes we managed to get our timing right and climax together, but that kind of synchronicity was elusive and I knew she didn't like... waiting for me.

With her new position, I looked down and saw that her wetness had smeared all over her inner thighs and, once again, onto the table; my cock and balls were also covered in her juices. I knew she found her own wetness slightly distasteful. She definitely produced more juices than many girls did, but I liked that; that visible, tangible evidence of her ongoing arousal. I breathed in deeply; I could smell her scent clearly now, sweet and intense, again telling me –as if I needed any further confirmation – that we were in the horny zone.

I looked back over to the girls on the chairs. Bethan had increased her own pace on Emily now, properly fucking her with what now appeared to be three fingers, whilst continuing to use her thumb for clit-rubbing duty. Emily, however, was still using her fingers to massage Bethan's clit in slow, deliberate movements; it looked like Bethan preferred the slower, more gentle approach because she was gasping and whimpering to herself just as much as Emily was.

"Oh fuck that's good, Bethan," Emily murmured. But it wasn't Bethan she was looking at. It was Jadie and me.

Both of the girls, in fact, were still transfixed by the sight of Jadie and me going at it on the table. Emily caught my eye and licked her lips at me in a ridiculously provocative way. It was a strangely alluring combination; her round, pretty, youthful face; those oh-so-alternative dreads; and that knowing sexuality... I felt a tingle of pleasure run up and down my cock, just looking at her.

And when I looked down at Jadie again, seeing how she was watching them so intently as well; something in my brain just sort of flipped. Whatever inhibition had been preventing me from really letting my mind go where it wanted to go, just kind of slipped away.

I looked again at Emily's small, young-looking tits. And this time, I let the fantasy come. Imagined my mouth closing over one of them; my tongue feeling the heat of the hard, dark nipple; my tongue teasing; tugging that metal barbell; her gasp of pleasure as I kissed and sucked and fondled her with fingers and mouth.

Jadie let out a groan, beneath me. She was still staring across at Emily and Bethan. I wondered what fantasies were going through her mind as well, right then.

I let my mind continue; imagining my own fingers where Bethan's were; the soft feel of Emily's hairiness; combing through that thick bush with my fingers; seeking out the hot, pink, wetness beneath. The hard coldness of the metal as my finger found her clit; her cry of pleasure as I tugged and rubbed it.

Jadie let out a groan, indicating that she wasn't far off. I rubbed her clit a little harder with my finger, putting my other hand on her buttocks and gently pushing her down against the table; against my fingers underneath. She looked round at over her shoulder, and whispered

"Come inside me. I want to feel it inside me."

Part of me was strangely relieved at her request. I realised that I'd have felt almost... awkward about the idea of shooting my load all over Jadie's back in front of Bethan and Emily. Like the profanity, that was something to be kept between just the two of us.

I glanced across at the other girls; they didn't appear to have heard Jadie. In fact, Emily was now making rather a lot of noise herself; little gasps and moans as she got closer to orgasm. I saw that Jadie was watching them both intently as she panted and whimpered herself. I had to admit: the sounds of three girls all getting themselves off, in their own different way, in the same room? Yeah, that was pretty fucking erotic.

I let myself return to fantasy; Bethan this time. Taking my cock in her mouth; those thin, dark lips sliding over the end; her blue gothic eyes looking up at me as she ran her tongue over me; the hardness of its piercing a novel sensation for me. I felt my hands running over those soft, soft breasts; squeezing and caressing until, finally, those nipples began to harden; hot little points pressing against the palms of my hands.

And then, back to imagining Emily; her legs spread apart for me in abandonment; arms behind her head with those hairy little pits on show; my cock tickled by her bush as I guided it in to her sweetness, then the heat and wetness; her cries and moans as I thrust into her; looking down to see those dreadlocks shaking around her pretty face, flushed with the heat of pleasure; those brown eyes looking up at me; sensual lips parted as she panted at me; the feeling of her tremble and shudder as she began to come beneath me...

Oh fuck, that was hot, I thought. Fucking fuck, as Jadie might put it. I could feel the tingling sensation begin in my balls. I pushed harder inside Jadie, just as Emily actually did begin to come.

"Yes! Fuck me, Bethan!" she almost-squealed, as I saw her begin to jerk. With that violent movement, Bethan's fingers accidentally slipped out of Emily momentarily and Emily reached down with the hand that had until then been engaged in pulling hard on her right nipple, helping Bethan to get her fingers back inside the wet pinkness which was visible in the midst of Emily's hair between her legs. Watching, it was almost as if I could feel that myself; the heat; the tickling pubes; the slick slipperiness...

She shuddered again as Bethan's fingers went right up inside her once more. "Oh God yes... fuck me Bethan, fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..."

As I watched Emily come; saw her eyes close and her face take on that rapt, agonised look of climax; saw her hand return to those small tits and tug hard on the pierced nipples; saw Bethan's fingers pushing right up to the knuckles in the midst of that hairy, wet gap between Emily's legs, I felt my own pleasure starting to build rapidly. Yes, this was hot. Really fucking hot.

Especially because Jadie – my Jadie – was just as transfixed by Emily's orgasm as I was. In fact, it seemed to be just what was needed to take her over the edge; Jadie let out a cry herself, then. Just a little, surprised-sounding 'Oh,' as I felt her body tense up. She was going to come before me, after all, I thought.

Emily let out another groan and grabbed hold of Bethan with both hands around her face, reaching over to kiss her even as she continued to shudder with her climax.

Jadie did her strange little squeaky noise again.

"Aieee!"

I decided that I liked that. It was a cute noise. I liked that a lot. I'd increased my pace again and wasn't far off reaching my own climax but Jadie was already there now, and I felt her muscles contract and squeeze around my cock.

"Aaaaiiieeee," squealed Jadie; a longer one this time. Still cute, though.

I saw Emily sag a little and let out a long sigh; it looked like her orgasm was finally coming to an end. She broke off her kiss and looked at Bethan; right into her eyes, lovingly. Bethan was still panting; Emily's fingers continuing to do that strange almost-teasing thing with Bethan's clit. In my mind, again; I felt Bethan's stubbly skin under my fingers. I felt her body tense as I gently teased her girl-juices up from that wet, hot slit and over her clit. I heard her breathing hard, panting gently in my ear as I rubbed and pinched and flicked her so gently; so slowly...

I felt a tingle start in the tip of my cock, as I looked back down at Jadie. I was thrusting into her as she shuddered again underneath me and gasped, her climax properly underway. I kept pushing myself into her, feeling my own pleasure continue to build.

Emily – now apparently sated – rapidly disentangled herself from Bethan, and got straight down onto the floor so she was kneeling on all fours. She moved really quickly, whilst Bethan remained sitting on the chair. I noted that Bethan's attention was now back on Jadie, watching Jadie's tits heave underneath her as she bucked underneath me in her climax. I wasn't surprised. That was such a deliciously epic sight to behold.

Tearing my eyes away from Jadie again, I saw that Emily was now on the floor sticking her arse up in the air, right at me; exposing that super-hairy crack. Oh Christ. That looked so fucking wrong, but it was still... hot as hell. I knew she was doing it deliberately. I could see the pink wetness of her pussy. I could just about see the glint of metal from the clitoral piercing. I could see the brown star of her rear hole underneath the hair... I could see everything.

And in my mind, I could feel everything too; my cock plunging in and out of that hairy gap; then pulling out and switching it up; her surprised gasp as I pushed into the tightness of her butthole this time; gently at first then faster; harder; her soft buttocks rippling underneath me as I thrust into her; gathering up those dreadlocks in my hands and pulling her head back so I could see that pretty face looking back over her shoulder at me...

Bethan shifted forward on her chair, and I saw Emily's head move up between Bethan's legs. Jadie jerked again underneath me; gasping once more.

"Mmmmngh," she said. Yeah, I'd heard that one before. It was a satisfied sort of noise.

The tingle in my cock was now intense. My balls began to twitch and, as I watched this strangely attractive, confident, hairy young hippie girl wave her arse at me; as I heard sweet, quiet Bethan finally find her voice and gasp, "Yes," as she gently began to shudder on Emily's tongue; as I looked down and saw my beautiful, perfect Jadie underneath me in the final throes of her climax; I felt that tingling start to spread.