All Comments on 'An Unexpected Evening'

by Bibliomanzer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
her son's big prick

This excellent story, by a quite young man, around 19 or 20, is surprisingly well done. I surmise that the author at his age is feeling the full force of a normal healthy boy's deep interest in motherfucking. Maybe he's attracted to his own mother's cunt or maybe he just enjoys the idea of sons hot for Mom's cunt and real anxious to shove their stiff dick (not "member," please!) up the same twat they came out of. Either way he's presented a realistic picture of the lust that can bring mother and son together. Especially when the son doesn't hesitate to let Mom see what he has in store for her between his legs, his fat 9-incher with balls to match, and his mother reacts like any loving mother would--she's desperate for her boy to shove that magnificent hard on up between her legs. She knows that's where Evan's prick belongs, and so does he! Evan is happy, knowing where he'll be blowing his balls from now on--up his Mom's fat, juicy, and ever-loving twat! Let's have more motherfucking stories from this gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Puh-leaze

"Nine and a half inches"? Get real. "Take me"? Women don't say that. For a story to be enjoyable, the dialogue has to be realistic. When's the last time a 19 year old boy told his mom he's just "thankful to have a loving mother like you"? Never.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not well considered

Since when is 5'8" on the short side for women; especially from a 5'11" male? How are her breasts soft if he has never touched them? It is because she runs around the house without a bra in front of her teenaged son? A picture hidden in his underwear drawer? The mother of a teenager would never find that! That's as far as I got. If you don't pay attention to your story, why should I?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
It would be sweet for his mom to give herself

Totally surrender herself to him, whatever he wants of her .She could use his youth and stamina and he could have her teach him to please her. It would work for me.

gotranegotraneabout 15 years ago
Great Start!

Keep up the good work!

keairankeairanabout 15 years ago
could've been better

Holy no-editing batman! a lot of the dialogue seemed contrived. Also, moved ridiculously fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Garbage!

<br>

Garbage, from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOE DO YOU SPELL HORRIBLE??

ha,ha,ha,ha if this is your first story please spare us the mercy of a second story......

ap2techap2techabout 15 years ago
Don't take them seriously

As this is your first story don't give in to negative comments. As you write you will get better at your craft. The naysayers only want a jack-off story. Some of us want more. Please do a sequel and remember the negative reviews. Even they are bad they contain some advice that will help you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good First Story

Ignore the negative comments. Good first story, let's see how the relationshp develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good First

Good First Story.But try keep *more real*.9 and half inches and she takes all?I had many(i say many!) pussies in my life, and never find a woman capable to take all my six and a half inches to the hilt.Even a big tall woman(five ten) like my current wife.Only a amazon woman can take a monster like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
And The Survey SAYSSSSSSSSSSSS...

...yet ANOTHER erotica-writer wannabe!<BR><BR>One word of advice? STOP while you're ahead! For the sake of erotica!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some elements were OK

<p>This was a fair story as your first effort. Unfortunately, you fell into the use of too many overworked cliches and logic lapses. For example, early on you tell us that the mother is on the 'short side' being only 5'8" in height.</p>

<p>She might be short for a basketball player, but she is indeed tall for a woman. Your statement exposed a logic problem. Second, any mention of the size of the son's penis is a turnoff and should be avoided. A penis of 9 and 1/2 inches will hurt the average woman. I would advise you to research the depth of the average vagina. But why mention penis size? Why not spend more time developing the sex scenes?</P>

<p>If you read a number of the better written stories in this genre you'll notice that they avoid mentioning how well endowed the male is and focus instead on 'the how' of the sexual encounter(s).</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, the niggling nay-sayers...

have had their way, and this promising and enthusiastic young writer hasn't contributed any further stories. Happy now, assholes? Here was a very young guy intrigued by the idea of a boy shoving his stiff prick up that wonderful hole between his mother's legs. Bibliomanzer was probably jerking his young prick while he wrote it, probably blows his young balls thinking about boys like him sticking their dick up their own birth canal, their own mommy's cunt. This is the kind of promising new talent we need in the motherfucking community. That community is growing by leaps and bounds, as boys read on the internet the countless fantasies--and real-life experiences!--of guys just like them snuggling their prick up their mother's mommy-twat and emptying their balls in the nature-given receptacle for their warm young semen, their own mother's cunt. And don't forget all the mothers whose slits drip when they look over their boy's fine fit body and especially the big bulge he's got between his legs. Bibliomanzer just wanted to serve this community, with his excellent writing skills and really dirty imagination. And you, assholes, threw cold water on his natural boyish enthusiasm for the best fucking there is--motherfucking.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Not bad for a first story. It is one more than I have written. Understand what the critics write but take it with a grain of salt. You have to develop/hone your own style. Frame this story. Continue to write. In 5 to 10 years, pull it out and compare it with your current work. Everybody starts somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love that Mom has a very hairy pussy. And, she is having deep violent orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous