An Unexpected Evening

Story Info
They make her feel good...
1.1k words
3.92
48.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shikha watched as Paul walked into the bedroom and settled down next to her. He stared at her exposed breasts as she breastfed their six months old daughter, Rachel. Just then the half-asleep baby stopped suckling. Shikha gently pulled her nipple out of the baby's mouth and cleaned Rachel's mouth with a wet wipe.

'Will you make sure she burps for you?' she asked, handing Rachel to Paul.

Paul nodded and holding the baby in his arms, climbed out of the bed. And just then their nineteen-year-old son, Vince, walked into the room.

'Hey bud! Did you have a good time at your soccer practice?' asked Shikha, pulling up the duvet to cover herself and patting the empty space next to her.

'Yes,' he answered and snuggled into his mother's side.

Shikha pressed a kiss to Vince's forehead and just then the duvet dropped, exposing her chest. Vince looked at her exposed breasts inquisitively. There were still droplets of milk at her nipple and he leaned forward to lick them away. And the next thing Shikha knew was Vince was suckling her nipples. Unable to pull away, she held Vince close to her bosom and nursed him.

'Use just your lips, Vince,' she instructed, running her fingers through her son's hair.

Vince nodded and continued to suckle her nipple. Paul who had burped Rachel and placed her in her crib, was observing the entire exchange with a frown.

'What are you doing?' he asked, walking up to his wife. 'He's too old to be ...'

'Shh... Please let him,' murmured Shikha, looking at Paul expectantly.

'Then can I also get a chance?' he offered, looking at her free breast.

Shikha beckoned him closer and watched him settle down next to her. She held his head as he began to suckle her nipple. Paul's touch was completely different from the other two. He was so demanding and it was next to impossible not to get carried away.

Shikha whimpered as she felt both her nipples being suckled by the two men in her life. And she didn't know how once thing led to the other, but she was now lying on her back with Vince still suckling. Paul had pulled the duvet off her body, exposing her completely. And after months of feeling nothing, she finally felt her pussy get wet.

Paul parted her thighs and exposed her pussy. She tried to cover herself but he grabbed her hands and pulled them away. Oh God! She was so open... He climbed down her body to finally settle between her legs. He ran a finger along her pussy and pulled it out to show her the finger coated with her juices.

Shikha turned a shade of red and her gaze fell on Vince, who was now pulling and tugging at her other nipple, making it also erect. Dammit! She should have asked him to leave. And just then she felt her pussy lips being taken into a kiss. Paul's tongue entered her pussy and played with her clit, before retreating away. Her pussy got wetter and she couldn't help but moan.

Unable to control the pleasure that Paul was subjecting her to, she pressed her lips to Vince's forehead. Vince looked at her and then at his father. He pulled his mouth away from his mother's breast and pressed his lips to hers. His lips ate at hers and after what felt like an eternity of mauling her lips, he pulled back. He went back to her breasts but this time, he dropped a flurry of kisses around her nipples and on the underside of her breasts.

Damn! He couldn't believe his luck. He had thought that his mother would reprimand him and send him away, the moment he began to suckle her nipples. But now... Unable to resist, he cupped one of her breasts in his hands and went to suckle the other breast.

Paul felt himself growing in his boxer shorts. It was a good thing that Shikha had gotten her drive back. She was feeding him like a ripe peach and he couldn't think that he could hold back any longer, without entering her. He shucked off his shorts and wrapping his hand around his erection, stroked it. He watched Vince suckle Shikha's breasts and his hand played with Shikha's free breast. Bastard!

And without giving her time to react, he thrust his throbbing cock into her pussy in one swift move. Shikha arched her back off the bed and Vince saw his father's cock in his mother's pussy. He smiled inwardly and peppered a row of kisses along his mother's neck to soothe her. She wrapped her arm around him for support, forcing her breasts to press against his chest.

Paul kept thrusting his cock into his wife's pussy like a caveman. In one quick shrug, Vince pulled off the T-shirt that he was wearing. He could feel his mother's erect nipples brush against his chest. Nice he murmured to himself. He heard his mother moan and move her hips in tandem with his father's thrusts. Shikha felt her pussy grow wetter with Paul's thrusts. And she could feel her nipples brush against Vince's naked chest. When did the kid lose his shirt? She didn't know that she could be this turned on. She glanced at Vince and he immediately, took her lips into a smoldering hot kiss. She moaned into the kiss as she felt her pussy muscles clench and tighten for the impending orgasm.

Vince cupped his mother's breasts in both his hands and squeezed them as he kissed her. He felt the milk leak into his hands and he felt her moan. And just like that his mother pulled away from the kiss and hugged him close to her wet bosom. He felt her body tremor and shudder and wanting to be closer, he wrapped his arms around her. And then he heard his father groan.

Shikha felt Paul pull his cock out with a pop and his cum leaked out of her pussy. Not bothering about the mess, she simply held Vince close and snuggled into her son. She felt him stroke her back and soothe her. Paul climbed into the bed and settled down next to her. He pulled her thigh and placed it over his, exposing her pussy. Oh no! Not again... But all Paul did was press a kiss to her hair and drift off into sleep.

Vince watched his father dozing and his gaze finally met Shikha's. Feeling shy, he snuggled into her and began to suckle her nipple again. He heard Shikha smile and stroke his hair. And that was the last thing he remembered as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, his mother's nipple still in his mouth.

*

Feedback and comments are welcome.