Truth or Dare with Family

Story Info
A simple game taken a bit too far.
3.7k words
4.34
177.6k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters that partake in sexual activities are over eighteen years old. This story also contains some strong language so anyone who doesn't like that kind of talk I suggest you skip this one.

*****

"Kids its game night."

I loved game night, it was a way for me to spend some nice quality time with my children, while their father is out fishing. They may be opposed to it at first, but as the night continues their mood changes and they seem to enjoy themselves.

"Oh Mum, do we have to?"

"Yes Emily, you have to." I replied.

"But Mum?"

"No buts Simon. You said you had fun last month so why are you two complaining?"

"You're right Mum sorry. So what game are we going to play?"

"That's the spirit Simon, I was thinking scrabble."

"No."

"Why not Emily?"

"Because we played that last time and I'm pretty sure Simon cheated."

"I did not cheat."

"Yes, you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"ALRIGHT! We won't play scrabble."

"What about battleships."

"Er Simon, that is for two people there are three of us."

"I like Monopoly?"

"No, if you two are already arguing about scrabble there is no way we are playing Monopoly. Monopoly will also last all night."

"See Mum, what if we don't do game night tonight?"

"Simon, we are having a game night."

"Fine, what about something silly like truth or dare then?"

"That's not such a bad idea Si, what do you say Mum?"

"I don't know, I haven't played that since I was at school."

"Then you can reminisce while playing it. Come on, me and Em both agree in a game and it's better than doing nothing."

"Alright then, I guess we can do that. but who goes first."

"I know."

Simon scanned the shelf and brought out the Monopoly board.

"I said we are not playing monoploy."

"I know.

Simon took the lid off and removed the dice from the set.

"We can use these, highest number goes first, lowest goes last."

We all took turns rolling the die, I got a four, Simon got a two and Emily got a five.

"And that's how it's done."

"So you go first Em, Mum you go second and I'll go last and we keep going round like that."

"It's been a long while since I played, Emily what are the rules dear?"

"So I ask you or Simon, truth or dare then once you say which one you will do, you then have to do what I say."

"That's not so bad."

"You get to do the same on your turn, you have to do the dare or answer honestly if it is a truth."

"What happens if Someone doesn't do the dare or answer the question?"

"Then you have to do something a bit more extreme as a punishment."

"I think I understand."

"Good. Si, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Dare already Si, alright then. I dare you to- give yourself a wet willy."

"What is a wet willy Emily?"

Right there, Simon sucked and licked his finger and then shoved it into his ear and then rotated.

"Oh."

"It's a small prank people used to do at school. It's a horrible feeling, to me anyway."

"Right, did you like that Simon?"

"Not really but wasn't that bad. Your go Mum."

"Emily I dare you-"

"Hold up there Mum."

"What?"

"You have to ask truth or dare first."

"Right... Emily, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Do you still pick your nose?"

"Sometimes, we nobody can see me."

"Have you ever done it in public?"

"Mum, you only get to ask one truth or one dare and it is Simon's go."

"Yeah, Mum. If you want to find that out you'll have to wait till Em says truth again."

"Fine. Simon have your go."

"Mum, truth or dare?"

"I think I'll go with- truth."

"Have you ever accidentally sneezed in somebodies mouth when they were about to kiss you?"

"No, I almost did but I moved my head before anything came out."

"Cool. Your go Em."

"Si, truth or dare?"

"I'll go with truth."

"When was the last time you pissed yourself?"

"This could be juicy."

"Sorry to disappoint but, I haven't pissed myself since was about five."

"Whatever. Mum its your go again."

"Simon, truth or dare?"

"I think I'll go dare this time."

I took both of my shoes off and placed them near Simon.

"Okay Simon, Take three big sniff of both of my stinky shoes."

"Oh, Mum."

"You have to do it Si unless you want to do something even worse."

I was really starting to enjoy the game, watching my Simon take my shoes to his face was hilarious. I could see Emily trying not to burst out laughing."

"There, I did it."

"Do you like the smell of your mother's feet?"

"To be honest, they didn't smell as bad as I thought they were going to be."

"Ha ha, You like Mum's feet."

"I didn't say I liked it, they just weren't as bad as I thought. Anyway Emily, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay Em, Have you ever farted in public and the people know it was you?"

"C-can I have another question?"

"You told me that if you didn't answer the question or do the dare, then you have to do something worse."

"She did Mum."

"Fine, once, while I was still at college. I was doing an exam when I needed to fart but the only problem with that was the room was silent and everybody heard it."

"Nice, I bet the teachers were trying not to laugh, right Em."

"Just shut up."

"Emily, everybody farts don't get all embarrassed and just continue the game."

"Alright Mum. Simon truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Dare again? I think my son is getting a little too brave."

"It's not that Mum, I just think a game of only truths would be boring."

"True."

Emily took off her shoes and socks and sat with her legs stretched out.

"Okay Si, I dare you to kiss my feet."

"What?"

"You heard."

"Go on Simon, kiss your sister's feet.

Simon lay flat on his stomach, Emily's feet, inches away from his face and gave a small peck on both feet.

"No, I meant a proper kiss get in there good."

"Fine."

I was in a little shock, watching Simon tenderly kiss all along Emily's feet, doing good work on the heels before kissing each toe individually. I was starting to get a little wet."

"I think that's enough now Simon." Trying to shift the lovely image from my mind.

"Your lips are rather nice Si."

"Thanks, I guess."

"Simon, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Did you like the taste of your sister's feet and be honest?

"A little bit."

Hearing him say that made me a little hot.

"If she asked you to do it again would you?"

"Mum you only get one, remember?"

"Oh, fine just hurry up and have your go."

"Okay Em, truth or dare?"

Emily scratched her head, while trying to think of what to do.

"D-dare."

"Wiggle your tongue in Mum's mouth."

"That's a little weird."

"I don't think its anymore weird than you making me kiss your feet."

"You did say dare sweetheart.

"Fine."

Emily, angled my head and then shoved her tongue in my nose. I couldn't begin to describe how this felt, it was weird, but it was kinda nice her tongue going in and out of my nose. Not the worst feeling in the world.

"There, you happy, Si."

"Yes."

"Emily truth or dare?"

"Me again?"

"Don't be like that Simon had to go a few times in a row."

"Fine, dare then."

"I dare you to spank yourself five times.

"Why?"

"Because that came to mind."

"Fine"

"Face away from us and do it."

Emily got on all fours and faced the wall, stretching her hand back she got ready.

Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack...

My hand was resting on the fabric of my crotch, slowly rubbing as I watched my daughter hit her rear. I looked over at Simon and he too was slowly rubbing his crotch."

"Happy Mum?"

I pulled my hand away as fast as I could."

"Yes, yes very happy."

"I have an idea."

"What is it Em?"

"What if we just did dares from now on? We have done both truths and dares but the dares feel more fun."

"I'm up for that. what about you Mum?.

"That's fine."

Okay then Mum, I dare you to kiss Em's butt and make it feel better."

"Alright."

"And I think to make her feel better, you'll have to kiss her knickers and not just her shorts. Also for every spank you kiss her double."

"Wait, wait, wait, you want me to kiss my daughter's underwear."

"Hey Mum, you have to make me feel better." Emily slipped her shorts off as she was speaking. She then got on all fours and stuck her arse in the air.

I was lost for words at the sight of her navy blue panties. placing my hands on her waist, I brought my face closer to her bottom. I took a deep inhale, I could smell her luscious wet pussy hidden by her panties.

"What are you waiting for? You are suposed to be kissing me."

I started kissing as soon as she finished talking. I took my time, after each kiss I waited for about twenty seconds before giving another and another. My hands ran all along Emily's butt, massaging it, taking care of it.

"And one more."

I gave the last kiss right in the centre of her butt, if she was not wearing knickers, I would have kissed her brown hole. As we both turned around and went back to a space on the floor, we noticed a tent in Simon's pants. She just smiled.

"My turn and I dare Si to, take off his pants and underwear. Otherwise, his dick my rip right through." She made no attempt to put her shorts back on

Simon didn't say anything, he just stood up, pulled his fly down and yanked both his pants and boxers down to his ankles and made no effort to cover up.

"Wow! Si you have a nice package right there."

Me and Emily were both staring directly at Simon's erect cock. It seemed to be average in length, but had some nice girth to it. I could see from here, Simon was bigger than his father in length and girth.

"Turn around Si, I want to see that butt of yours."

Simon turned around and being playful, he bent over giving us a better view.

"Perfect Si.

Emily, the second Simon was turned around shoved her hand into her knickers and started rubbing hard, she saw me looking at her and winked at me.

"You naughty girl."

"Huh?" Simon turned around

Emily took her hand out before Simon could see anything."

"Oh nothing Si. Who's go is it?"

"Its Mum's go."

"Right, then I dare Emily to get completely naked."

Emily yanked her panties down and pulled her shirt over her head."

"No bra today Em?

She stretched her legs out and put her hands behind her head.

"Nope."

My jaw was dropped by the sight of my children, so confident making no attempt to hide whatsoever. I would have thought they would be a little shy, but no.

"Em, I dare you to get Mum naked and then suck on her tit with me."

Simon swooped in behind me and pulled my dress over my head while Emily slid my panties down. They both shoved me onto the couch at started playing, sucking and squeezing my tits.

Suddenly, Simon swooped down to my crotch and latched his mouth around my clit and started dancing his tongue, moving it back and forth. It felt amazing. I grabbed hold of Simon's head and pulled it into me as I ground his face.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't stop, don't stop."

I pushed Simon down so he was lay on the floor and then sat on his face as soon as I could.

"Keep licking, FUCK! Just like that."

Emily got right up in my face with her pussy, it dripped onto my face.

"Lick."

I liked Emily's clit once and already she started moaning, watching her brother have his way with me must have really turned her on. Her pussy was so wet my tongue just slid in and out with little effort.

"OH, GGGOOODDDD!!"

"OH, GGGOOODDDD!!"

We both came hard, Emily into my mouth and myself into Simon's. Although it seems Emily is a squirter as her juices sprayed everywhere, on me, on Simon everywhere had her pussy juice. There was so much that I couldn't swallow what was in my mouth, so I had her squirt dripping from my chin.

"Mum, THAT WAS AMAZING!"

"Yes, it was Simon made me cum so hard."

"Really?"

Simon was still licking away trying to get all of my juice. I moved myself off of Simon and shuffled to his hard cock.

"How did your mother's pussy taste sweetie?"

"A-amazing."

"Well, now I'm going to make you feel just as good." I gave his dick a long lick from the balls to the tip and watch him quiver.

"No fair, I want Si's dick in my mouth."

"Wait your turn. In the meantime, you can find out how great his mouth is."

"True."

Emily was about was about to sit on Simon's face until.

"Hey Em wait."

"Why?"

"Face the other way and sit on me."

Emily turned to face me.

"Like that?"

"Yes."

"Okay, but why does this make a difference?"

"Once you sit on me you'll find out."

I was no longer focused on my surroundings, I had a thick meat stick in my mouth and it tasted great. I bobbed my head up and down and licked the tip while it was in my mouth."

I was lost in my own world when Emily interrupted me

"Oh my God, Mum his tongues in my ass, I mean its actually inside."

I reluctantly pulled the penis out of my mouth to speak.

"Now you know why he wanted you to turn around, he wanted to give you pleasure in two holes."

"Oh- you are a dirty boy Si."

While Simon's cock was out of my mouth, I shoved his balls into my mouth, sucking and licking them as I stroked the shaft. But Emiy saw that as an opportunity and shoved my toy into her mouth. She started deep throating him.

"Hey!"

She just ignored me and continued sucking.

"You were supposed to wait your turn. What am I supposed to do?"

Without taking the dick out of her mouth, she pointed at me and then pointed at Simon's arse.

"Oh."

It may not be as pleasant as his member but, his arse can't be all that after all he was busy licking Emily's hole. I closed my eyes as I prepared myself for a horrible taste to fill my mouth, I gave it a little lick. I gave another little lick.

"Hey, this isn't so bad."

I expected to have this, but I don't, I was able to relax a little and I went about licking Simon's hole as if it was the same as Emily's pussy. Using the full length of my tongue to give nice big licks, but then switching it up and use the tip of my tongue and lick as fast as I could.

Simon's tongue was clearly too much for Emily as while I was enjoying Simon's arse, she no longer had his cock in her mouth and couldn't stop moaning.

"Oh god, oh, god, oh, god. OH GGGOOOODDD!!"

Emily came so hard that she fell off Simon and just lay on the ground, struggling to catch her breath.

"S-Si, that was great. Thank you."

"We're not done yet Emily. One Simon has yet to come and I think it wouldn't be fair considering how he made us feel. Two after coming this far are you really going to stop without his cock inside of you?"

"I didn't think of it like that."

"Both of you come with me."

I lead Simon and Emily to my room and lay on the bed,

"Why are we in your room Mum?"

"Because Simon, you'll be able to fuck us a whole lot harder, if we can use a bed."

"Right."

"Now I'm going to get on all fours on the bed and you do me from behind.

I positioned myself so I was at the edge of the bed and waited for the for his amazing cock. If is tongue was so good, how was his dick going to feel?

I quivered as the head of Simon's cock brushed my pussy, he teased my clit a little rubbing his cock in a circle.

"Stop teasing and fuck me."

He slowly pushed his way inside, every inch made me moan louder and louder until I could feel his balls deep inside me. Then I felt the best I have ever felt, as Simon slowly moved back and forth getting a good feel for my pussy. Emily just sat on the floor and watched closely as the cock went in and out of me.

"Got a nice view Em?"

"The best ever Si."

Simon suddenly sped up, thrusting in and out hard and fast, his balls slapping my clit every thrust.

"God this is good."

Just then he pulled out, flipped me over and then continues smashing my cunt.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes."

I couldn't control myself, sounds just kept escaping my mouth. Then he pulled out again, but this time he pulled my body up to his face and began eating my ass and pussy. A moment later he lay me back on the bed and destroyed me again.

"God Simon- you're the best I've ever had."

His cock wasn't in me long before I screamed to the high heavens cumming so hard that I almost passed out."

"S-sweetie, I have had a few encounters with men, with your father and with guys in college. But not one of them fucked me the way you did today, you are the only guy who made me orgasm, with his penis."

"T-thanks Mum."

"Your in luck Emily, if Simon fucks you the way he fucked me then you are going to cum harder than you have ever cum before."

"N-no, I don't think I should."

"Emily he's good, you'll like it."

"I-it's not that."

"Then what is it?"

"I-I'm still a virgin."

Her face turned bright red."

"Do you trust Simon."

"Yes, of course."

"Then who better to lose your virginity with than someone who cares for you and would never hurt you."

"I don't know."

Simon put his arm around Emily.

"Em, if you don't want to you don't have to, but if you decide you do want to do it, then I will be very gentle."

"Really?"

"Yes and if any point you need to stop, just say stop and I will stop."

Emily gave him a big hug.

"Thank you, Si. I think I do want to do it."

"If you go on your back and shuffle to the edge of the bed, we can start things nice and slow.

While Emily was in position, Simon got to his knees so he was at eye level with her pussy. Her snatch ate up Simon's finger as he tested how wet it was, thankfully she was soaking wet.

"That's good."

"What's good?"

"You're really wet, that mean it shouldn't hurt. Just to make sure though I'm going to make sure my cock is well lubricated as well."

Simon spat on his dick a couple times and then made sure everything between his legs was nice and wet. Once everything was to his liking, he placed his meet stick at the opening.

"Close your eyes and just relax."

"Okay Si."

Simon gently pushed until the tip of his head was inside, he pulled out. Simon then spat on his dick one more time before pushing the whole head inside.

"How's that?"

"T-that feels nice."

"See nothing to be afraid of."

Simon moved back and forth slowly, making sure not to go past the head just yet.

"Oh, yes."

Emily was beginning to love it, moans just escaped her mouth.

"You can go a little deeper if you want?"

I just sat and watched as Simon slowly pushed his cock into his sister, then retreating a little and going a little further. Every inch made Emily's moans even louder. Suddenly, Emily grabbed hold of Simon and pulled him into her so he was balls deep.

"OH GOD!"

"How does it feel to have me all the way in?"

"Incredible!"

"Now comes the fun part."

"Huh?"

Simon slowly pulled his cock almost out, then pushed it back in fast.

"Oh fuck!"

He pulled back again slowly and then rammed it back in

"Oh Fuck!

Simon's one pump method seems to be working wonders on Emily.

"Er, Si?"

"Yes."

"I've thought of something."

"Okay."

"You sit on the bed."

Simon sat on the bed with his back resting against the headboard. Emily then moved over to Simon and had her crotch hovering over his cock.

"Oh, you want to change things up do you Emily?"

She just ignored me and focused on lining up her sex with her brother's and eased it so it was balls deep again.

"Does this feel nice Em."

"Fuck yeah ,it feels good."

Emily lost all her shyness and started bouncing up and down fast, after a few pumps, Emily would grind her pussy and then start up nice and fast again. The sounds coming from the pair of the were incredible, neither of them could hold back there moans.

"I-I'm going to cum!"

Emily came all over Simon's dick and was about to rest her head on Simon before Simon quickly pulled out of Emily and exploded all over her face and the sheets."

12