An Unexpected Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having learned from my previous experiences in the evening, I don't wait for her to try. Instead I grab the back of her head and force my cock into her throat without hesitation. She starts panicking as I am thrusting in and out of her throat and she gets enough leverage to push me away and land on her ass, leaning back against the foot of the couch.

"Enough, please..." she whispers, cum dripping down her chin and starting to leak out of her asshole on the floor.

"Oh, you're done then?" I ask, having to look past my hard cock as I look down on her. "Time to leave?"

More tears run down her cheeks as she sits silently. Finally she shakes her head slowly and says, "No... I'm... I'm not done."

Part 3

By this time a pool of cum has collected underneath her. I look down at it and point. "Then lick that up."

Crying, she slides to her belly, her tongue slowly starting to dip into the pool of cum from her ass. She begins licking it up and swallowing it. I step over her and sit back down on the couch. I rest a foot on her back while she finishes her task.

When she is done, she sits back up and looks at me wondering what is going to happen next. I pat my hip and say, "Climb on top." She does as I tell her and straddles my hips. She takes hold of my cock and starts to line it up with her pussy.

"What are you doing? Did you learn nothing? Where does my cock go?" I ask angrily.

She whimpers but quietly says, "In my butt."

"Correct."

Lisa shifts her weight forward and sits down on my cock slowly, the tip starting to penetrate her ass. "Too slow," I said, grabbing her hips and pushing down hard. She bottoms out in that thrust and cries out. She sits there as I start thrusting up into her ass and I suddenly feel tears starting to land on my face.

"Jesus Christ," I say. "Turn around, I don't need to see your pathetic shit." She sniffles, wipes her eyes and nods. She starts to get up off of me but I hold her in place.

"I stay inside," I say. Lisa awkwardly repositions her legs so she can turn while keeping my cock buried in her asshole. I can tell it is painful as she turns but she got there. She starts riding my cock and I am enjoying watching it disappear into her ass over and over. I can hear her whimpering quietly but soon she falls silent.

"Going all quiet on me?" I ask, slapping her ass. She doesn't respond. Am I getting the silent treatment while she rides my cock in her ass? We can't have that.

Grabbing her around the waist and burying my cock deep inside her, I push forward and stand up which makes her awkwardly have to lean forward to accommodate me. I use my momentum to move us toward the floor to ceiling windows.

"What are you doing?" she asks suddenly realizing that I have a destination in mind. I don't respond and keep moving until I slam her up against the window. The impact makes her gasp and I continue pushing her up against it so that her whole body is pressed up against the window, impaled on my cock.

"Craig, no... I can see people down there on the sidewalk," she says, starting to panic. I start thrusting into her again and reply, "I'm sure they can't see us at this time of night."

I fuck her ass with a renewed vigor, the force once again making her grunt with every stroke. Her tits are pressed up against the window and her arms are above her head.

"Craig, I think they can see, people are starting to gather!" she says in a high pitch.

"Don't worry about it", I say. That clearly isn't what she wants to hear as she starts to use her legs to push back from the window. I am starting to get close, the audience turning me on, and won't let her stop me. I grab her around the waist and lift her off of her feet, slamming her against the window once again. Her legs flail uselessly as I continue to pound away mercilessly at her asshole.

I look past her down below and can indeed see the gathering crowd. I know that we are too high up for anyone to recognize us but they could definitely tell they were getting a show.

Lisa, helplessly suspended against the glass as I ravage her butthole, starts to cry once again. The fact that the crowd has started to cheer tells me they think she is just as into it as I am. That pushes me over the edge and I drop her from my grip, pulling my cock roughly out of her ass. She lands on her knees and I pull her away from the window. I start stroking my cock and force her to turn her face up towards me. My dick erupts as rope after rope of cum splatters across her face, gets in her hair, eyes and mouth. She opens her mouth to gasp and I force my cock right back in even as I continue to spurt. I once again force myself down her throat and fire shot after shot of cum directly into her stomach.

After what feels like an eternity, I finally pull out of her mouth and collapse onto the couch. Lisa lays on the floor, her face looking like she's just been in a bukkake video.

After a few minutes of catching our breath, Lisa stands up unsteadily and feels the streams of cum starting to drip off of her chin. "I need... I need to clean up..." she says, one hand unconsciously moving to her inflamed and gaping asshole.

"You need to get the fuck out of here," I calmly reply.

I see a brief flash across her face of not comprehending the words that I said and then suddenly her eyes widen and her mouth opens in a large O shape. "WHAT? We had a deal! You said you'd take me back if I did what you wanted!" Tears spring up in her eyes again and quickly mix with the cum that she tried to wipe away.

"I said you had to do it without question. WITHOUT QUESTION. You failed. Multiple times. Get the fuck out of my apartment!" I yell.

"I'm not going anywhere!" She yell back.

I grab the pile of her clothes and say, "Get the fuck out or I toss these out the window to your adoring fans."

Her face turns crimson in shame and anger and says, "You wouldn't." I open the window and toss her clothes out in one fast motion.

Lisa's shock is instant. "What.. what the fuck did you just do?"

"Get out!" I say pulling my shorts on.

"I need clothes!" she shrieks.

"You had your chance bitch." I grab her up by the waist as she kicks and screams and hits at me. I open the door and throw her out, her naked body slamming against the door across the hallway.

"NO!" She screams.

I slam the door in her face and lock it.

She starts pounding on my door as I watch through the peephole. The door across the hall opens and my fat, creepy neighbor peeks out. Seeing Lisa naked in front of his door, he leers and opens his door wide. Through the door I can hear him say, "Hey, need a place to stay, sexy?"

Lisa tries to cover herself and runs to the nearby door to the stairs. I can't see her after that.

Relaxed and satisfied, I drift back over to the window. The crowd has dispersed but I can see Lisa's clothes down below. There are three guys down there, kicking at the clothes, clearly wondering why there were a bunch of women's garments on the sidewalk and hanging in the tall bushes.

After a few minutes, I see Lisa, still naked, burst out of the building towards her clothes. The three guys are clearly stunned at the sight of her but recover quickly, grabbing some of her clothes before she can. She screams at them but they just laugh before one of them grabs her by the arms and pulls her into the bushes, his buddies following.

I sigh contentedly and sit back down on the couch. I send another message to my friends and ask if they are interested in a late night at the diner. I am starving.

12