An Unexpected Evening Pt. 01

Story Info
Pet Play Fantasy.
2.4k words
4.24
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when I caught a glimpse of her blue eyes and grin from across the bar, sitting on her stool and twirling her drink. She had blonde hair, which lit up like a rainbow from the lighting, wore a strapless purple top, tight leather skirt and black heels while watching beginners attempt to play pool. As I casually stroll over, racking my brain to break the ice. My eyes are drawn to the paw charm hanging from her necklace that she doesn't stop fiddling with.

"Hello there, I'm Lucas, mind if I join you?" I ask, standing next to her, gesturing at the empty stool next to her.

She spins around, resting her back and elbows on the bar to watch the pool tables and answers, "If you'd like". She points an open hand toward the seat. "I'm Maria, nice to meet you, do you like pool?"

I nod to her and respond, "yeah, but it's been a while, want to play a game or two?" I get up, checking my pocket for ones, finding a few.

"Sure, I don't have anywhere to be for a couple hours." Maria says, getting up, strutting toward a table, and picking out cues. "I'll break the first game if you rack it."

After racking the balls and her breaking to start, the first game, except for the conversation, is underwhelming, from missed shots and multiple scratches. Both of us took time to get the rust out and warmed up for a rematch. 

While she is getting the balls ready for game two, I ask, "Do you have any pets back home?", referencing the paw pendant swinging from her neck. "I have a dog and a cat, Nigel and Felix. I'm more of a dog person but cats are feisty, little assholes."  

She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me, "I have a kitten at home named Leah, I have been thinking about a dog too, want to make this interesting? If you beat me, I'll let you meet her, but if I win, 

You take me to meet your pets, Dinner included."

"Sounds like a deal" I answer and fire the cue into the triangle of balls, scattering them around the table and sinking the three, "I guess I'm solid." The game carries on for about ten minutes back and forth with both of us getting to the eight ball at the same time, she calls a bank shot into the corner pocket that just misses and I clean up the table and tap the black ball in to win the game. "I'm thinking something with fish, cats like fish" I say as it goes in the pocket. Maria has a smug look on her face, almost like she meant to miss.

"Fish for dinner then?" She asks, "How about this weekend? Here's my number, don't lose it. I'll text you the address later. See you soon." 

"You too." I respond, she turns, walks toward and out the door.

** Saturday Evening **

After a few days of messaging and chatting, Maria finally texted the address to me. It's in a larger apartment building just out of the city, on a quiet street surrounded by higher end vehicles. The room is number 805, one of the top floor suites. I wonder what she does for a living as I walk up to the main door and proceed through it to the elevator.

When I reach the red door, there is a large gold 805 plaque on it with a sign below that reads "Please Knock". So, I knocked and a few seconds later, Maria opened the door.

"I see you made it here fine, hope it wasn't a hassle." She says after opening the door. She has a long, low cut black dress on with matching heeled boots and her hair tied back. "You look nice, come in." I'm wearing a dark blue button up shirt tucked into my dress pants.

After dinner is done and as we are walking the dishes to the kitchen, I ask, "I haven't seen your cat, is she shy? Most cats are shy and skittish of visitors." She sets down her plate in the sink and I do the same.

"Oh, Leah isn't shy, she's just back in her room, she is well behaved" Maria says before calling for her. "Leah sweetie! Come here, we have a guest!" She yells down the hallway, "she'll be here in a moment".  

About a minute or so later, I hear a door creak open behind me and a woman crawls in on her hands and knees. "Oh, there you are Leah, come meet Lucas," Maria says, turning her head to see my reaction. 

My eyes are huge, "I was expecting a house cat, not a person" I say, still slightly confused about what I just watched.

"I said I had a kitten at home, not a cat, and she is my pet. Is that a problem?" Maria asks me. "Do you not like her, Lucas? Are you alright with this Leah? She asks me then Leah.

Leah nods her head in approval, she is wearing a small, black, string bikini which doesn't cover much, her legs are covered by thigh length black socks, a black mask that holds her brown hair back under the cat ears on top of her head, a little black collar around her next with a tiny bell, and a long tail extending from between her legs. She purred looking at us.

"Would you like to join us, Lucas?" Maria asked. "I'll have Leah get the room ready and get some stuff out for you." She gets up and walks across the room and pets Leah on the head before turning to hear my answer.

I watch her walk away, thinking about if this is all real or not. "I'm interested, what do you have in mind?" I replied. "I wasn't expecting anything more than dinner." She is standing next to Leah with her hand on her head, I don't think I could dream this.

"It's a surprise, we will go get the room ready and you should follow us and take a shower first, we don't allow anyone in the bedroom until they have washed." She answered me before directing Leah to head to the room.

"Follow me this way", she holds out her hand to me to lead me to the shower.

I get up out of the chair and follow her down the hall. "The bathroom is in the door on the right, Leah will bring in some stuff for you for later, after that, come across the hall to the bedroom, we will be waiting for you" Maria instructs.

As I step out of the shower, I notice a folded towel on the counter next to a closed box. "This must be what Leah brought in for me, I didn't hear the door open though" I think to myself. After drying off, I look in the box to find a mask resembling a dog face with ears and a removable snout, a collar, and a metal cock ring. I chuckle to myself, "What are they planning with this stuff?" and put the snug fitting mask, ring, and collar on before wrapping the towel around my waist and heading out the door and across the hall to find Maria and Leah waiting for me.

When I open the door to the bedroom Maria is waiting, sitting on the edge of the bed. When she sees me enter, wrapped in the towel, she stands up and walks over. "You won't be needing that towel", she says and takes it off from around my waist, "If you want to be my dog, you will get down on your hands and knees."  

I get down on all fours and look up at her. She has changed her outfit. She is wearing a short black dress with a zipper running down the front and the same black boots from dinner. "Maria, where did Leah go?" I ask her.

"It will be just the two of us for now, you can call me Miss Lilith from now on" she replied, "one last thing, dogs don't talk, do they?" She looks at me and I shake my head no. "Good, dogs need tails, let me grab one for you." she says and grabs a tail plug from off the shelf next to her. "Be a good boy and let me put this in." She puts some lube on the plug and slowly pushes the cool metal end into my ass until it snaps into place. "Isn't that better." She says admiring her work. When she is satisfied, she turns and walks to a chair in the corner.

"Follow me." She commands. I crawl over to her and kneel in front of her while she sits down and unzips her dress revealing just a black bra. She opens her legs, reaches forward to grab my head to remove the snout from my mask, and spreads her lips with her fingers. "I want you to lick my pussy like a good dog, if you do well, I'll have a treat for you after." She bargains and I move closer to nuzzle in and bury my tongue to find her clit. 

"Good boy!" She moans, gyrating her hips and pulling me in tighter by my collar, "right there..." I can taste her getting wetter and feel her pulsing as she gets closer to an orgasm, her heartbeat is loud though her thighs holding my head in place. "Oh yes... oh yes... there..." she barely gets the words out as her body tenses before releasing a shuttering orgasm that resonates through her, slowly relaxing her legs and freeing my head.

"Such a good boy." She says in an exhausted tone, reattaching the snout back onto my mask, "go lay next to the bed, I'll be right back." Miss Lilith gets up and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. I crawl over to the bed and curl up next to it, my face still covered in a mix of spit and her. 

A little while passes and she opens the door and walks in with Leah in tow. They have both changed since I last saw them. Miss Lilith is wearing a corset, black stockings attached to a garter belt, and heels. Leah is just next to her, kneeling with her hands folded behind her back, still wearing the ears, collar, and tail, but in a black strap harness from her neck to her thighs. 

Before I can get hard, Miss Lilith is right in front of me with a plastic device that she is replacing my cock ring with. It covers my dick and loops behind my balls, not letting it get hard. "We don't need that just yet, let me lock it up in chastity to keep either of you from getting any ideas." She says as she closes the lock and takes Leah to the chair in the corner. Miss Lilith moves Leah up onto the chair on her back, her tail hanging in front. She ties her legs to the arms and her arms above her head behind her.

"Go eat her pussy" she commands, "I need to get something" and she walks off. I crawl over to Leah, my dick straining in the cage, and try to shove my face in but the snout of the mask is in my way.

After a minute or two of struggling with the mask, Miss Lilith walks through the door with a flogger and clamps in her hands and a large, blue strap on around her waist. "Oh, you can't, get to her pussy, can you?" She says in a humiliating tone, "do you want me to take the muzzle off again?" She walks over, lays the flogger on my back, and attaches the clamps to Leah's nipples, "I think you need a bit of pain to go along with your pleasure, Leah." Leah lets out a moan when she pulls on the chain connecting the clamps before removing the muzzle from my mask.

"Isn't that better? You can get to her now" She asks, picks up the flogger, and walks behind me. 

"Thank you" I mumble while licking Leah's pussy and not thinking about the flogger about to lash my back.

"Dogs don't speak!" Miss Lilith says sternly before flogging my back a few more times. "I have a surprise for you, but you need to keep eating." She kneels behind me and slowly removes the tail plug from my ass. "That came out nice and clean" she says before smearing lube on the dildo and then my ass. I tense up and get nervous. Suddenly I feel a hand on my lower back.

"Relax and take a deep breath." Says Miss Lilith. I feel the tip of the strap on pushing against my asshole and slowly into it. "Good boy, nice and slow" she says to me, getting to the end of the toy before pulling back to start fucking me faster and flogging my back. I never take my mouth off Leah's clitoris, I can feel her on the brink of an orgasm, Miss Lilith tugging on her nipple clamps which pulls her closer to my face and the toy deeper into my ass. Miss Lilith's breasts rub on my back as she pushes my head further between Leah's legs and grabs her collar, I feel my dick trying to stiffen in the prison around it. 

"Good girl! You can cum." She tells Leah as she rubs faster on my face. Miss Lilith adjusts her thrusting to rub against my prostate which, along with pleasuring and watching Leah, pushes me toward an orgasm.

"Oh god... oh yes... ohh..." Leah moans, her pussy getting wetter and wetter, filling my mouth with her juices as she grinds with pleasure. "Thank you, Miss." she says as Miss Lilith pulls my head from between her legs.

I look down and see that a steady stream of precum has been dripping from the tip of my dick. "Good boy," Miss Lilith says to me, "it looks like you enjoyed eating her pussy and being fucked. Don't worry, we aren't done yet", 

She puts the tail plug back in my ass and pulls on my leash, leading me back into the living room. "I'll be right back to get you in a few minutes, wait here." She tells me then walks back to the room and closes the door.