An Unexpected Event

Story Info
Husband enjoys watching wife fuck his brother.
1.4k words
3.99
32.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake invites his brother James to come stay with him and Sarah for a few weeks as he goes through a divorce. Jake and Sarah have been happily married for five years, and they live in a cozy house near a lake. James is Jake's younger brother, who has just split up with his wife of three years after she cheated on him with his best friend. Jake and James have always been close, and Jake wants to help James get over his heartbreak.

Jake, James, and Sarah spend their first-night drinking and talking about stories of when Jake and James were growing up, James's divorce, and relationships. Sarah listens attentively and chimes in occasionally with her own stories or comments.

After a long night of drinks, Sarah decides to retire early to bed while Jake and James stay up longer drinking. They laugh at the memories of their high school relationships, their adventures, and their mishaps. After another hour James decides it's time for him to go to bed.

James heads upstairs while Jake remains on the couch slowly falling asleep. In his drunken state, James mistakes Jake and Sarah's room for the guest room and heads in.

Entering the dark room James feels his way to the bed. A dim light of moonlight illuminates the bed. As James's eyes adjust to the light he sees a half-naked woman lying on the bed uncovered. She has on a loose t-shirt with no bra and no panties. Her hair disheveled covers her face as light snoring sounds can be heard.

Memories of his soon-to-be ex-wife flood his mind as he peers over the sleeping beauty. In his drunken state, he starts to truly believe that it is his soon-to-be ex-wife and does not realize it is Sarah. He removes his clothes and walks over to her side of the bed.

James begins to lift her shirt exposing her perfect C-cup breasts. He leans in and kisses her right breast, circling his tongue around her nipple. As he sucks on her right breast, his hand moves up to caress her left one. Moving his other hand to her right breast, he starts to kiss down her stomach. Light moans leave Sarah's mouth between snores.

Continuing down her body he removes his hands and spreads her legs. He makes his way down to her exposed pussy and enjoys the view for a moment before stretching out his tongue and lightly touching her clit. James plays with her clit for a minute or two before diving his tongue deep into her pussy, savoring the taste. Sarah, still completely passed out, lets out more and more moans as James explores every inch of her now soaking-wet pussy.

Feeling her wetness and tasting her savory juices, James decides its time. He stands up and starts to rub his cock against her pussy. Sarah's juices continue to flow, lathering James cock. James pulls away for a moment as he strokes his cock, making sure to cover it completely with her juices. James re-positions and places the head of his cock at her entrance.

Sarah had only ever been with one person, Jake, her husband. Additionally, both Sarah and Jake had only ever participated in vanilla sex. They would only have sex in the missionary position unless they were feeling adventurous at which point they would try doggy-style. Sarah enjoyed the relaxed vanilla sex with her husband Jake, but unbeknownst to her, her body was about to be subconsciously awakened.

James slowly glided his cock into her wet pussy. She was extremely tight, almost virgin-tight. James was substantially bigger than Jake. Jake's cock was only about 5 inches long with a 3-inch girth. James's cock on the other hand was a whopping 10 inches long with a 6-inch girth, twice the size of his older brother Jake. Sarah unconsciously let out a painful moan as James slide deeper into her.

After a moment or two James finally bottomed out and let out a groan as he felt his balls rest against her asshole. Letting out a soft breath James started to pull back out feeling the incredible suction of Sarah's tight pussy. Pulling out until just his head remained in her, James slammed his hips back down, plowing the entirety of his cock back into her. Still unconscious, Sarah let out a painful gasp and groan of pain.

James continued and pulled back out, only to slam back into her once again. With every thrust, he picked up speed. After about 15 minutes James was plowing into Sarah with such force that her unconscious state was no longer able to make her moan or gasp. She was in a perpetual state of bliss as her face, neck, and chest turned red with ecstasy. James was fucking her fast and hard, lasting an incredible amount of time due to his drunken state. Then he felt it. He body started to build as he plowed harder, faster, deeper into her.

With a loud groan, James erupted into Sarah, in turn Sarah let out a primal moan of ecstasy as her whole body convulsed with the most intense and aggressive orgasm she had ever had. James pumped rope after rope into her as her body continued to convulse. James collapsed on top of her, his cock slowly softening until it finally fell out of her releasing a bucket lad of cum. James rolled over and fell asleep.

Just as James rolled off of Sarah, Jake released his held breath. Jake woke up on the couch 15 minutes earlier and heard the noises coming from upstairs. He had walked up the stairs to his and Sarah's room. Standing in the doorway he was shocked to see his younger brother James plowing into his wife. However, instead of putting a stop to the infidelity, Jake found himself aroused by the ordeal. Against his better judgment, Jake stood and watched as his brother continued to fuck his wife.

Jake continued to watch until he heard his brother starting to grunt. He knew James was close, yet his body kept him in place, even though he knew that Sarah was not on birth control and could possibly get pregnant. For some reason this aroused him more. Jake held his breath as he watched his brother James finally released into his fertile wife Sarah.

Once James was finished, rolled off Sarah and passed out, Jake released his breath. Could not believe what he had just witnessed, additionally, he could not believe how turned he was by the whole event. Jake walked into the room and up to his wife Sarah. She was breathing heavily and was sweating. He spread her legs open to inspect her freshly fucked pussy.

Sarah's pussy was still leaking James's cum and was slightly quivering from the pounding it had just received. Jake was still extremely horny and the sight of his wife's pussy still recovering, made him want to fuck her so bad. Jake pulled down his pants and began to stroke his already rock hard dick.

After a few moments he tried to slide into her pussy, however, he was met with no feeling. Shocked, he looked down to make sure he was in her and indeed he was. Jake finally realized that James had greatly stretched her out. He could feel nothing, her normally virgin-tight pussy was nothing more than a light touch on his cock.

Defeated, Jake's cock began to go limp as he now knew her pussy would never be the same for him. As the horny thoughts left his head and he began to think more clearly, he decided he should at least clean Sarah up as to save her from the embarrassment she might feel in the morning if she figured out what happened.

As Jake started to clean her up he noticed just how much cum James had unloaded in her. Globs of cum continued to drip out of her pussy for more than 10 minutes as Jake continued to clean Sarah up. He knew no amount of cleaning her out could stop a potential pregnancy. For all he knew Sarah was already pregnant. Even so, Jake finished cleaning her and tried to wake James in order to get him to the guest room.

With no luck in waking James, Jake decided to sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed. He lay there on the floor replaying what he had witnessed in his head. As Jake drifted off to sleep his cock started to get hard with the thoughts of witnessing an event like that again.