All Comments on 'An Unexpected Family Affair'

by J_Dollar_Bi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the story as a whole, but things seemed a bit rushed through the whole sequence of events. I actually prefer the story elements more than anything and really enjoy multi part stories with several chapters to develop everything. More depth to the actual story and obviously the characters would have been welcome, but I still gave you four stars for what you wrote. More history about the main character's family and how they got where they were would give the reader more needed information. Also why if they had their daughter involved in the family fun did they seemingly exclude their son. Is he older or younger than his sister and either way it does not seem it can be by much so why did he not know until the night he came home and did his parents get his sister involved before or after she started dating her boyfriend? Anyway thanks for reading my comment I like more detail and actual story to get through, but I am fairly sure I am not the normal reader for things on this site. I still enjoy erotica, but it is not the main thing I am here for.

jimmyj57jimmyj57about 3 years ago

It was a good read the only thing I think that needs a bit of improvement would be the dialogue other than that I would enjoy reading more about this family . Thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Confusing

I gave up when more names came in without an explanation as to who they were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it very much and am looking forward to seeing it grow and explore every other avenue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What

I love my incest stories but this was just to confusing. The story was awful and I really don’t like to say this about incest stories. Because I normally love them . But it was just to confusing yes I may be a little bit slow on the up take of this story. But the story was all over the place . I just preferred my incest stories to be natural and feel the energy from the writers as they had written it to be captured in the moment with them . But it never happened in this story it was just to confusing sorry.

NutsterNutsterabout 3 years ago

I am looking forward to part 2.

LiberatedLoversLiberatedLoversabout 3 years ago

Great story and story-line. It is well written, the only improvement might be more background and character development. Maybe that will come in a revision? After a few more chapters? Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the fact that semen is so central to the story. The women must receive it in every hole and body surface and then worship it together. Perhaps write a sequel where the women become willing receptacles for repeated ejaculations which are then shared ritualistically with great reverence and emotion, particularly when actively felched from freshly fucked holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found it very good, but it does need more chapters and fill in the characters better as it moves on. also, more feelings of the characters are needed to round it out better. good start 4 stars.

tjreadertjreader2 months ago

Four stars. But I'm left frustrated because the family never addressed the betrayal issue. I he family lied to him and kept secrets from him. The parents raised him with one set of values regarding sex and relationships while living another set of values entirely. Somehow they managed to bring the daughter in on it, but completely failed to address it with the son. Even if my own values and attitudes toward sex had changed, I'd still be utterly pissed off at the family. So while the they-all-come-together-in-the-end vibe is fine, I think that there should have been a whole lot more story about the family working to regain his trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJ_Dollar_Bi@J_Dollar_Bi
I love women, I love the taste, the smell, the sensation, their smiles and their pouts and most of all I love how their eyes roll back when they are in the middle of a mind blowing orgasm. I love to watch my wife fuck, and to taste the cum from her cunt as it comes out of her...