An Unexpected Family Affair

Story Info
Kyle finds pleasure in a family affair.
9.6k words
4.37
47.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Warning: if you do not like to read about family in a sexually open context, this story is not for you. Don't put yourself through it, there are many great authors here and I'm certain you'll find something you like.

All participants in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people is coincidental.

All sex is between consenting adults and well over 21 years of age.

I have read many family taboo stories, but I have never tried to write one. This is my first attempt, and I would love to get feedback from those who enjoy taboo stories.

Please take the time to rate it and leave a message.

* * * * *

Kyle finished a long day. Putting up rock wall facades was a skill he picked up from his father. First, as a helper, working on any crew that needed him. The next step was to learn to mix the mortar. It had to be thick and pliable. It required skilled hands and a great deal of patience. He mastered the trade by the time he was sixteen. At the age of eighteen, he was given the first opportunity to put stone up. He'd learned how to chip the stone just right, how to flatten one side sufficiently to apply it. He never used the fabricated fake stone. It was his family business, and it was their way of separating their business from everyone else.

Two weeks ago, he had an offer to do a job back in his hometown. Kyle had not been back home in four years. Kyle and his dad Frank had a terrible falling out. His mom and sister pleaded with him not to go, but Kyle had to set up his own business. Four years later he was doing million-dollar homes.

In his mid-twenties, Kyle had a tall muscular build and angular features that made most girls turn around and look. Even in the winter, he wore wifebeaters as he worked his magic. Walls that seem so simple and unattractive started to take a unique shape. The stones handled with deft fingers, a chisel did the deed on one side and the thickness was perfect. The walls showed his true artistry.

Although his muscles ached from sprinting to the finish, Kyle finished his work and loaded up his truck. He stopped at the nearest truck stop and purchased some beef jerky and a gallon of water. It would be enough for his drive home. It was a Friday night, and the new job would not start till Monday.

Kyle told his truck to call his mom, and in a few moments, the speakers blasted the ringing in the truck's cab.

"Hi, Kyle, what a pleasant surprise." His mom's voice was always happy on the phone.

"Hi, mom. Hey, I'm headed out now. I should be there before morning. Is it still okay for me to spend the weekend at home?"

The sound was muffled as Doris talked to Frank. A few moments later she came back on the line.

"Kyle, of course, it is. What time do you think you'll be here?"

Kyle looked at the time, realized how tired he was, and made an allowance for him to get a few hours of sleep on the road.

"Mom, I think I'll drive till about midnight, then get some rest, and I figure I'll start up again around four in the morning. So, I'm guessing by six."

Doris covered the phone again, and she and Frank spoke.

"Sure honey," she finally responded, "I'll have breakfast waiting for you."

"Oh, that's great. Hey, I'm not disturbing any plans, am I?"

"No, don't be silly. We have a few friends coming over and your sister and her boyfriend are over. We were going to make it a longer night than usual. We were just wondering if we needed to have your room ready tonight or if it could wait till morning."

"Oh, Mom, don't be silly. I can crash on the couch. I'm just there this weekend. Once the job gets started, I'll get a motel near the site and save me some driving time."

"Well, we want to see you, so we are very glad you are coming this weekend."

With that and a few pleasantries, Kyle disconnected turned up the radio, and cruised along the four-lane.

* * * * *

Doris and Frank finished dressing for the night's festivities. Doris wore a black corset top, tight leather pants also in black, and delicious fuck-me pumps to turn her legs into manicured perfection. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her back, but also helped play peek-a-boo with the top of her areola. She was dressed to kill! Frank's cock pushed through his dark trousers, showing his complete approval.

"Lucky that Kyle is going to spend the night on the road." Doris looked in the mirror to see her husband.

"We could have told Krystle that Kyle was coming home and she and Antoine would have understood. We can't have it all our way every week. Sometimes normalcy has to force its way in." Frank smiled into the mirror, then let his eyes drift down to his wife's perfect ass.

"Well, Mister, you knocked me up early and this is all your fault." She smiled and wiggled her ass.

What had started as a dare and a one-night stand twenty-five years ago led to a lifetime of adventure for both Doris and Frank. When the kids were out of high school and Krystle came home from college with a new boyfriend, things got a bit weird.

The first sign that things were a bit odd was how openly amorous Krystle and Antoine were around the family. This led to a very disturbing night where Kyle caught them with their bedroom door open and going at it. Kyle told Frank that Antoine needed to leave, but Frank and Doris disagreed. They did ask Antoine to close the door, which he did, but it was too much for Kyle.

The next month Kyle left and had not returned home in the last four years.

* * * * *

It was half-past ten and Kyle was making good time. The road was open, the cops were home and not watching for speeders, so his average speed was a good fifteen miles per hour over. At this rate, Kyle would be home just after midnight. He turned up the music, set the cruise control up a few notches, and kept on driving through the night.

The phone rang, stopping the music. Kyle looked down and noticed it was Alice.

"Hey gorgeous!" smiling as he answered the phone.

"Hey, perv! How's my sexy man?" a bit of a drunk lilt to her tone.

"Perv? What the heck do you mean perv -- you perv lover?" he let out an honest laugh. "Are you drunk?"

"Nope, not yet. Why? Want me to be drunk?" her voice soft and teasing now.

"I was hoping that I could hear you be naughty. That usually takes a bit of drinking." He tapped off the cruise control, drove around a slower car, and moved back to the right lane. He set the cruise control lower. If he and Alice were going to focus on each other, running almost eighty miles per hour was too dangerous.

"I thought you were going to be stopping at midnight. That's usually when we start being ever so perverted." Alice's voice was super sexual.

"Do you have the vibrator in you?" Kyle recognized the voice and wanted to make sure he knew what was going on.

"Nope, something better." Her tone was now coy, teasing him to figure it out.

"Do you have your fat dildo in?" This was the typical route all these conversations took. He guessed all the wrong guesses and in the end, he took the one shot at being right. Typically, he had her figured out.

"Nope, something much more fun." She giggled.

"Did you put in that sexy new ass plug I bought you for this weekend?" This was the question that would tell the tale. If she answered yes, he knew she was ready to play.

"I did not put in that sexy, delicious, thick ass plug to stretch my ass out." She giggled even louder.

In the background, Kyle heard the soft giggles and a sharp spank.

"Are you alone, Miss Alice, or are you in wonderland?" Kyle chuckled.

"Oh, I was down the rabbit hole earlier, but not now, I had to come up for air and use the phone." Alice let out a moan.

"Is that Angela there?" Kyle broke out of the game, but his cock twitched with anticipation.

"Nope, Angela won't be here till later tonight. She had a date." Alice was all seriousness.

"You sound like you disapprove. Is this guy not a good guy for her?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that she knew you were going to be gone, and that we usually play when you are gone, so I'm a bit jealous." Her voice cracked just a little at the end, showing the true emotion of the statement.

"So, who is there?" Kyle asked a bit concerned.

"It's my mom. I called her and told her I was all alone. So she came over and we've been drinking . . ." a long pause, a groan, " and she's the one that put that plug up my ass and has been eating my pussy to get me to forget that you and Angela are gone." She went silent but Kyle could hear the noise of tongues together near the phone.

His cock pushed hard against the jean material.

"You are hurting me over here, Alice."

The voice on the phone changed, it was darker, huskier, older, and that indistinct voice of a smoker, "Well, take that gorgeous cock out of your pants, pull over and let us help you relieve the pressure."

"Mom!" Alice shouted at her mom.

"What, like I've not sucked it before?"

"Mom, you are awful!" Alice said in mock indignation.

Kyle found an exit to pull off the highway and parked the car in an out-of-the-way outer road. He shut off the engine, turned off the interior lights, and pulled out his thick seven inches. The bulbous head coated with pre-cum and he used it to lube the head.

"Are you in a safe place?" Alice's worried tone settling down a bit.

"Yes, I pulled over, and I have my cock in hand. I needed this right now." Kyle's tone was husky and showed his true need.

"Does my baby's boyfriend need my daughter's moans to make him cum hard?" Myrna's smoker's voice filled the truck's cabin. Kyle reached for the volume and lowered it.

"Are you eating my girl's cunt, Myrna?" Kyle stroked.

"I'm eating the cunt where your child will be coming out in about seven more months, Kyle. You did a great job impregnating this hot little morsel of mine. I want to know she will feel what I felt when I pushed her out of my body. I could not wait to fuck my husband. Fuck the six weeks, he was inside me five days after I had her." The sounds of lapping started and a few moments later, she added, "she's going to want the same when she pops out your baby Kyle, you better be ready." Myrna went back to lapping Alice's cunt.

"Kyle, is your cock hard? Is it as hard as the night you knocked me up? Do you remember how Angela kept telling you to push that delicious sperm of yours into my fertile womb? Do you remember how she warmed your balls with her mouth and made sure every ounce of sperm flew into me? God, Kyle, mom's going to make me cum again!" She screamed into the phone and let out her pent-up orgasm now that she was on the phone with Kyle. The rule was the same, always. She could not cum if he could not hear her.

"I'm glad to see you've been a good girl, Alice!"

"Always, my love. Always. I know the rules, and I know you don't like it if I orgasm when you cannot hear me enjoy the pleasure someone else is bringing me. I won't ever forget. I have the perfect man for who I am. I won't ever fuck it up. I'll just fuck!" Alice let out another groan and it was obvious Myrna was doing a good job on her daughter.

Kyle rubbed his thumb over the head, spreading the cum over it, making it easier to stroke his cock. In his mind, Alice was on the couch, one leg over the back, and one leg on the floor. Myrna's body draped over the end of the couch and eating her daughter's pussy. He liked the image and knew it would not take long at this pace for him to blow his load.

"Mom! Oh, fuck, Mom!" Alice screamed into the room.

From a distance Kyle could hear Myrna, "Kyle, she's such a baby. I'm pulling out the ass plug and leaving it at the thickest part so she can learn to take your cock up her ass. Tell her to stop being such a baby!"

Kyle kept stroking his cock and listening to the dirty interaction between mother and daughter.

"Alice, listen, it's not like it's your head or your sister's head coming out of my cunt, okay. All this is, is a simple ass plug. It's not as thick as Kyles, and honey you know how much he loves to fuck my ass. It is time you take on the wifely duties and take it up the ass like mommy's girl." Myrna's husky voice got deeper, and Alice's groans were far louder. The complaints were over and now the pleasure of being so stretched was getting to her.

"Kyle, oh Kyle, mom's stretching me so good. She's going to have to be eating my pussy the first time you shove that thing up my ass. It is so good. She, oh, oh, Kyle, oh, Kyle." Her sounds melted into mindless noises as she experienced another orgasm.

Kyle's cock was hard and flowing with pre-cum. His mind was overheated, and he took a swipe of his cum and put it to his lips. It tasted almost like Alice, but not as good. He'd tasted himself off her lips, but this was different. This was just his own and he was not ready for the trip his mind took.

"Alice, oh, Alice I want to taste you right now. I want to taste how your mom's making you so hot. I want to see you explode all over her face, with your little pregnant belly. I—" Kyle was done! His cock took over his mind. The image of Alice and her mom fucking at home was too much. The scent of her cunt fully loaded with his own cum permeated the truck. He could see, smell and taste her.

The orgasm burned like hot lava deep in his balls. The volcanic energy flowed up and out. It climbed high into the air, and like a street fountain, the gush of white milky cream crested and fell onto his lap. The fountain geysered several times before Kyle was all spent.

The aftershocks took his mind to Alice's coated belly, after the first time they fucked. He had no clue that Myrna was around. He became aware of her when he stroked her hair as she licked the cum from her daughter's belly. At first, in the heat of orgasmic bliss, it seemed normal. Then he tried to scramble out of the way. Alice's frightened face stopped him. It forced him to think about what was happening. He wanted to feel disgusted, but Myrna was in her late fifties, and Alice was his age. They were all adults and he rationalized it. No, this is not normal. He knew it. He understood it. But, it was the woman he loved, and if she had a strange kink, she was worth it. After all, he told himself, how often will this happen.

"Kyle," Alice's soft voice broke into the post-orgasmic bliss, "Kyle, will you get some sleep now?"

Kyle struggled to sit up as the back of the seat pushed him back up. Cum coating his jeans and the bottom of his shirt.

"Hm? Um. Yeah, I think I'm going to stay here. Will you and Myrna keep playing?"

"No, I think mom and I are going to take a shower and head to bed. May I cum in the morning if things work out right?" Alice's voice supplicating.

"You may ask for one person, and one person only to give you sexual pleasure. That's your limit for this week while I'm home. Everyone else has to do it with me on the phone. Do you understand and will you accept that rule?" Kyle zipped his pants back up. The gooey mess not strange to him.

"I understand and will abide by your rules, Kyle. I'll call you if I need to erupt from anyone other than mom, is that okay?"

"Mom it is. You have free orgasm time with your mom for the week. Everyone else I must hear you."

"Love you, Kyle!" Alice blew a kiss.

"Love you too, Alice. Now get a shower and enjoy sleeping with your mom. Just make sure our baby is safe." He laughed, "I know how rough you two get." He disconnected and stepped out of the truck. He found his cigs in the toolbox in the back where he kept them. He lit one and took a deep drag to settle himself. His journey to this point with Alice was a strange one. He loved the open sexual nature of it, but it was time he stepped up and made an honest woman out of her.

He reached for the small box in the drawer and pulled it out. He opened it. Looked at the four-karat stone on the yellow gold setting. It had a nice set of three smaller stones on either side. He thought of them as the attendants at the wedding. They were there to always remind him and her that their love was above all the other noise in their lives.

He finished his cigarette, snapped the lid shut on the ring case, and put it back in the toolbox. He was ready to commit. The ring sat in the box for the last six months. He was now certain that he and Alice had a life together -- as fucked up a life as it might be, it was their life.

* * * * *

The doorbell rang, and Doris headed down the stairs. Her hair bouncing nicely over her exposed breast and cleavage. Frank was right behind her.

"They're finally here," Doris said over her shoulder to Frank.

"You getting a bit frisky in your young adulthood?" Frank teased.

"I've been horny all day." She reached the door, turned on the porch lights, and opened the door for her guests.

Krystle wore a sexy red top, tight on her chest, and a very nice set of boy-shorts in yellow that hugged her hips nicely.

"Hi, mom!" Krystle flung her arms around her mom and pressed a kiss onto her lips. Doris parted her lips and welcomed Krystle's tongue with her own caresses. The two women were short, but the right height for each other. Krystle's arms fell lower, and her hands gripped her mom's ass. In a few moments they broke their kiss, but Krystle's hands remained on her mom's ass.

Frank stepped around the women and stretched a hand to Antoine. His dark complexion stood out well in the relaxed suit he wore.

"I see by the stains on her top that you three have had some fun in the car on the way here." Frank pulled Antoine into the house and patted him on the back.

Doris looked down and laughed. "Leave it to your father to notice cum stains on his daughter's tits."

Antoine stepped in and turned to introduce his colleague, "Mark, this is Doris and Frank. They are, um, Krystle's parents."

Mark stepped into the house, everyone huddled around the entry hall in very tight quarters. He looked at Doris's attire for the night and nodded in approval.

"Antoine and Krystle have not stopped talking about your hospitality all the way here." Mark shook hands with Frank and kissed Doris. As he started to pull back, Doris pulled him back in and their lips parted, and tongues pleased each other as a good welcoming kiss was exchanged. Doris traced Mark's body till she found his hips, then around to his crotch and felt the large bulge.

As they broke the kiss, Doris kept her hand on Marks's crotch. "I'm guessing this hardon tells me that the spray of sperm on your top is from Antoine." Doris looked at her daughter conspiratorially.

"No mom, Antoine drove, and I hopped in back with Mark as we drove. I was telling him about our family affairs, and he got hard. Antoine encouraged me to discuss it more openly and so I did. One thing led to another, I sucked his cock, but Antoine said I could not swallow. My face was off-limits. I just put my makeup on, and he was not going to mess it up. That left my tits. Most of it went down my cleavage, but he had so much that he sprayed my top. I think it looks amazing anyway, don't you?" Krystle's smile was bright.

"Oh, he recovers quickly!" Doris reached around with her other hand and pulled the door shut. She did not let go of Mark's crotch.

"Frank, is this the type of reception your guests can expect?" Mark said mockingly.

"Mark, you have to blame Antoine and my daughter. They have been talking about you for two weeks. Then there is the fantasy life my daughter and her mother have blown their minds to, and there you have it. A woman gone wild." Frank paused, and looked at Antoine, shook his head, and laughed. "In fact, Mark, the person you need to blame for all of this is your colleague here. Antoine has been telling the women of your prowess and how you two played together back in Jamaica all those years ago."

Frank patted both man's backs and led them to the bar, as the women headed off to chat, and to prepare for the night's fun.