An Unexpected Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Kyle was nearing his hometown by midnight. The road was quiet, and he decided that he was going to tell his mom and dad that he was going to marry Alice. He debated how to deal with the fact that Alice, Angela, and Myrna were all sexually open with each other. The fact that he was so in love with Alice made everything else acceptable if not, necessarily, what he would have preferred. His family, he thought to himself, would never understand.

Kyle tapped the cruise control and set it at five miles above the speed limit. He did not want to get pulled over. He was only eighty miles from home and ten minutes here or there would not make a difference. He'd be home in about an hour and a half.

* * * * *

Krystle settled on the couch. Her arms on the seat, her knees on the floor. Her legs spread, and the boys took long looks at her deliciously plump ass. Doris looked over at her daughter and smiled at how lewd her display was. It was perfect for the moment. The men needed to get their horny going to overcome the awkwardness of new players in the game.

"Krystle, is that any way for a young lady to behave?" Doris laughed.

"Yes mom, it is exactly what you taught me to do when I wanted to get a party started. Why, am I doing it wrong?" Krystle's wicked little smile an invitation for everyone in the room.

Frank walked around Doris, gripped her tightly into his side, and kissed the top of her head, "You raised her right, but when she got of age, you taught her right too." He turned his wife to meet his eyes and then kissed her deeply. His hands roaming down the side of her body and pushing his hands down her leather pants and cupping her ass cheeks.

Antoine kept looking at his girlfriend, so lewdly splayed for Mark and Frank to notice how sexual and beautiful she was. The entire concept of sharing his girl was not an issue. Ever since his first few sexual experiences, exhibitionism played a role. The issue was that her mom and dad were so okay with it all. Antoine looked around and realized that this was where he wanted to be. It was one of the many things that attracted him to Krystle. She was smart. She had a strong compass and once she set a goal, she put in the hard work to achieve it. She was a delicious flirt and accepted the admiration of others in stride. She had a very real sense of self.

Antoine looked over at Frank and Doris. They were deeply in love. The way their kisses always lasted a bit too long. It was the way their hands could not wait to touch the other. He hoped that the relationship between Krystle and him would be the same in years to come. The only puzzling thing was that Krystle, Doris, and Frank went beyond nature-loving nudist life at home. They often would engage in open sex in the home, something he had participated in since the start. The only one that had a problem with it was Krystle's brother Kyle. He still remembered the shock when Kyle caught them fucking in Krystle's room, the door open and in plain view of Doris and Frank. It is a good thing -- as things turned out -- that Kyle did not notice that Doris was giving Frank a blowjob as they watched their daughter and future son-in-law fuck.

Krystle let out a soft moan as Mark moved in behind her and traced the slickness between her swollen lips.

"Antoine, mind if I fuck Krystle?" Mark kept his fingers on her cunt lips as he asked.

"Babe, it's up to you. Do you want that cock of his to part your other lips?" Antoine moved around the coffee table to sit near Krystle, pulling down his pants as he reached his place to sit.

"Will you watch me get fucked? Please . . ." Her eyes locked on Antoine's, ignoring the delicious sensations of a man caressing her cunt so sensually.

Antoine settled and looked over at Doris. She had just finished a marathon make-out session with her husband. "Doris, how about you give me head while I watch my soon-to-be wife get a good fucking from my best friend?"

Doris kissed her husband, grabbed his cock for a moment, and slowly moved around the room to kneel in front of Antoine.

"I think I can do that for you. Since you are my favorite about-to-be-son-in-law." She smiled and spit on his cock and took it into her mouth.

"Mark, will you fuck me, please. Mom and Antoine are making me even hornier, and I did not think that was possible." Her fingers stretched to caress Antoine's leg as she watches her mom suck his delicious cock.

Mark wasted no time and buried his cock to the hilt in Krystle's moist and welcoming cunt. He thrust a few times but was interrupted by Frank.

"Pardon me, I seem to be the odd man out, and I know my daughter has legendary skills with that mouth of her." Frank walked over Mark's legs and sat on the couch and slid in front of his daughter. His cock in hand and giving it a few strokes to prepare it.

Mark went back to pounding Krystle from behind. She moaned as her dad got his cock hard and offered it to her lips. Frank lay back and watched his wife and daughter giving blowjobs side by side. The two women had great technique, but somehow Krystle had picked up a few different moves. Her ability with her tongue to swirl over the head had no comparison. Doris did have the amazing ability to deep throat any cock, but for some reason, Krystle's ability to gag and continue to suck and push it down her own throat made it better.

Frank leaned his head back and took the pleasure. The room smelled of pure sex and the sounds of Mark plowing into Krystle made everyone hornier. It was not going to be long before one of the two women was going to have to deal with two cocks.

Krystle felt the fullness of the cock in her and moved with it to give Frank, her dad, a good show as she used her tongue expertly on the bulbous head. She caressed the tip softly with the bottom of her tongue and swirled it around to let him feel the raspy side as it slid around the back. It was a motion to mix sensations and elicit maximum pleasure.

She felt the thrusts getting more powerful and knew her vaginal muscles were doing their job milking Mark. She knew Antoine wanted him to fuck her like this. It was her pleasure to give her man what he wanted. She understood her most fundamental need: to be found pleasing. Often it left her hurting and empty inside when people took that side of her nature for granted. There was a difference being used, she loved being used when in the end she was appreciated. Antoine understood her mind well. Others had difficulty with it.

She squeezed her muscles to make him feel her walls. She wanted Mark to feel her desire for his warm flow of sperm that was building up in his balls. She also felt the need to give her dad the same attention. Krystle splayed her thighs to accept the onslaught and used the movements to help her suck Frank's cock. She watched her father holding her mother's hand as she gave Antoine her best attention, feeding his cock down her throat and swallowing to massage the head. Krystle tried many times to learn that move but to no avail. She taught herself to use her gag reflex to come close to the same effect on the men she was sucking off.

Her head pushed deep onto Frank's cock as she felt the warmth of Marks sperm coating her walls and bathing her cervix. The thrill of possibly getting pregnant from one of the lovers Antoine arranged for her, was coursing through her body as she moved to accept all he had, and milk even the smallest drop. She groaned with pleasure from the warmth inside her.

It was at that moment she heard Antoine groan that magical warning groan. He had this very special, "I'm cuming" groan. She loved to hear it. Krystle kept sucking her dad's cock and looked over at her lover and her mom. She saw the pleasure they were giving and receiving, and how tightly Doris held Frank's hand. She was sure her mom was being treated to a hot load of sperm into her wanton mouth. She focused on her dad as she heard Antoine groan the first blast into her mom's mouth.

Frank started to groan. Krystle sucked more and licked more, but mostly she added her hand to stroke her dad into his first orgasm of the night. Krystle focused her efforts and caressed her dad's balls and felt the first rope hit the back of her throat. She loved that feeling. It was the greatest way to show her what she was doing was right and wonderful. She was pleasing the man in her mouth and she wanted to make sure he felt the best. She let out a long groan of approval as she milked every drop of sperm from her dad's cock.

Doris turned to look at her daughter. Her eyes were afire with the desire and the need to share. Krystle turned to her mother with a conspiratorial smile. They came close and their lips met. Krystle's mouth full of her father's ejaculate, and Doris' full of Antoine's. Their lips softly parted making sure they did not spill a drop of the precious gift they both worked to receive.

Antoine, Mark, and Frank silently looked on as the two women kissed sensually and lovingly. Their depleted cocks twitching at the erotic show the two women offered. Thick, pearly cream escaped Krystle's cunt lips and slowly journeyed down her inner thighs. She adjusted her position to kiss her mother better and to allow the cream to cascade down her inner thighs. The men watched entranced. Every movement of the women helping them recover more quickly.

Krystle's tongue brought forth her offering into her mother's mouth. Doris sensed the familiar flavor of her husband and returned the offering by caressing her daughter's tongue with her own sperm-coated pink tongue. They caressed each other gently. The moment was about sharing the sense of taste, but it involved their sense of smell as they shared the loads. The aroma of it caressed their minds. Krystle sucked on her mother's tongue bringing her delicious globs of cum into her mouth, mixing them, and offering them back.

Their lips never parted, and their eyes never closed. They loved looking into each other's blurry eyes as they swapped the cum and spit. It was a ritual they enjoyed more for themselves than for the amazing erotic show they offered the men around them. Doris slowly turned on the couch, laying her head down with her mouth up. She opened her lips like a hungry chick waiting for its mother to feed it. The thick, viscous white cream hung from Krystle's mouth. It appeared almost timid. It did not want to leave the warmth of the young lover's mouth. It hung in mid-air between the two till Doris slowly reached out with her tongue to make contact.

The suspended liquid flowed eagerly onto her stretched tongue and into her awaiting mouth.

"Don't swallow it yet." Krystle's husky, needy voice came out in a pleading whisper.

Doris looked up into her daughter's eyes and was lost in the lust within. There was a fundamental need there, almost primal. A plea to share the moment a bit longer. They kissed gently again, and Krystle turned in unison with Doris. Now the eager, hungry mouth was down, and the mother's nurturing mouth above. Doris parted her lips tenderly. She only allowed the cum to dribble out of her open lips into her daughter's mouth. They looked into each other's eyes as Krystle accepted the nourishment and let it enter her mouth.

It was mostly spit by now, but it was her mother's spittle and it carried with it the scent and flavor of the two men who used them. This was what they both craved. To be respected for their openness to give all of themselves, so they could enjoy this private moment.

The women kissed one more time, allowing the flow of cum and spit to fill each one's mouth equally. They watched as each slowly swallowed the load they had earned. Doris gently reached down the pearly remnants between her daughter's legs. It was Mark's cum waiting for her. She dipped two fingers inside her daughter's cunt to bring out the last of it. She took a taste for herself but offered her coated fingers to her daughter.

Krystle took the fingers tenderly into her mouth and licked in between each to make sure she had all of Mark in her mouth. As Doris pulled her fingers away, Krystle felt an emptiness deep inside her. It could only be filled again later, but for now, she felt emptier than at the start of the night. At least she had the night to look forward to, but now the men were recovering, and the energy of the night's first fuck was gone. It would not return, not with the same intensity.

Antoine knowing his future wife's mood sat next to her and pulled her in tightly. Doris moved to be with Frank and the two started making out on the other end of the couch. Antoine nodded to Mark and pointed to Krystle's spread legs. Mark took the hint and slowly started to kiss and lick Krystle's inner thighs and lower belly. Great passion requires tender moments of recovery, and Antoine learned early that aftercare was much more important than foreplay. Emotions were more exposed. Hearts could easily be broken. Warmth and acceptance, especially after such a lewd moment of sexual debauchery required connection just as deeply.

There was more to come. Everyone knew the night was far from over. Antoine and Frank took great care of their ladies.

* * * * *

Kyle pulled up to the driveway just around one in the morning. He noticed Krystle's car and Antoine's car taking up the two lower parking spots on the driveway. Grumbling he parked the car on the street, in front of the family homestead.

The time was better than he thought it would be. He pulled the duffle bag from the passenger side of the truck and shrugged it over his shoulder. His angular features announced to anyone watching he was exhausted. His back hurt so he bent over to touch his toes, using the weight of the duffle to help him stretch his back.

He stood in the dark street and searched for his phone. He had a few texts from Alice and a beautiful image of Angela and Myrna eating her pussy. He smiled to himself. He had been the center of the women's attention since he and Alice became sexually active.

He texted, "I made it to mom and dad's, I'll call you when I get a chance." He exited the app and decided to turn off his phone. Kyle walked up the winding path to the front door and using his key opened it. There was soft conversation coming from the family room down the hall. He dropped his duffle by the stairs and walked to the family room.

He turned into the room and started to announce his early arrival.

"Mom, Dad, I decided to—" Five naked bodies, sucking and fucking in the candle-lit room froze him. Krystle was between Antoine and his father. Antoine fucking her mouth, Frank fucking her cunt or ass, he wasn't sure. Some stranger was fucking his mother as she worked hard to get licks into either her husband's balls or her daughter's pussy.

"Um—" Kyle tried to take it all in. His mom was in great shape. He did not know that a woman her age could look so good. What was she, fifteen, sixteen years older? How could a woman her age actually have a six-pack belly? He noticed that her cunt was completely bare and her lips puffy around the stranger's cock. How could she hold herself up on Krystle's body like that? All the while getting plowed. She was sucking her husband's balls or eating her daughter's pussy. This was a feat of strength he had no idea his mom could do.

The reaction started with Frank. He noticed Kyle at the door first. He stopped fucking Krystle in mid pump. Krystle noticed the interruption at an odd moment. If her dad was about to cum, he usually either buried himself deep in her cunt, or pulled out to blast his wife with the seed. She stopped sucking Antoine's cock and looked towards the door. She froze. Antoine noticing Frank and Krystle's pale white faces turned and noticed Kyle.

Doris was buried under Krystle, so she had no idea what was going on. All she knew was that Frank stopped fucking her daughter. She let herself down from Krystle and maneuvered her body to see what everyone was looking at. She froze at the realization that Kyle was watching: Everything.

Mark was the last to return to his senses. He noticed everyone had stopped and turned. He noticed Kyle at the door. Not knowing any better and used to sexual intrusions since he too enjoyed being an exhibitionist, he stood up. His cock dangling at half-mast between his legs. He walked to Kyle and stretched a hand out.

"Hi, I'm Mark. I work with Antoine. We've been best buddies and fuck buddies since we started exploring the wonders of the female body. You are?" He stood there, hand empty in midair.

Kyle laughed softly and the incongruity of the greeting. He took the proffered hand and shook it firmly.

"I'm Kyle. I'm Frank and Doris' son, and that's my sister."

The incredulity of the situation shielded him from the full impact of what he was seeing, as bodies continued to disentangle. Stand. Try to find cover. Finding none, using their hands to hide what was so plainly in sight a moment ago.

Mark accidentally broke the ice jam.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind Antoine inviting me to family sex night. I think it is amazing what you all do, and I'm sad you don't have another sister so I could join the family." Mark turned to look at the rest of the group. He suddenly realized Kyle had no idea.

All he could say came out in an amused, possibly befuddled whisper, "Oh, shit . . ."

Kyle slapped Mark's back and squeezed.

"I'm not making any promises, Mark, but my about-to-be fiancé has a sister just about Krystle's build, and she loves to eat her mom's pussy while I fuck her. So, you may be in luck." He walked away from Mark, found the furthest chair, sat down, and just looked around.

The silence was very thick. His words had not reached everyone yet. They looked at each other.

Krystle looked over to Kyle, "Hey big brother, welcome home."

"Hey sis, you look rather nice in such a deep crimson. I think embarrassment becomes you." He grabbed his phone, turned it back on.

Frank simply said, "Kyle, glad you made it home safely." He took a seat on the couch, without noticing that he sat on one of the wet spots. He jumped up growled and went to the bathroom to grab a towel.

Antoine just sat on the floor. No words.

Kyle turned on his private conversation app and turned on the video feed. A few moments later Alice answered. The sounds of soft moaning in the background.

"Hey hon, I thought you wouldn't call till you had a chance." Her eyes were glazed over with pleasure.

He turned the rear camera on and showed Alice what he walked into. "It seems, my slutty girlfriend, that you and your family are not the only ones that enjoy playing together. It seems I've missed out on a lot of family secret activity.

"Oh, wow! That must have been a shock to you." She laughed.

"You could say that. By the way, is Angela close enough to meet Mark?"

"Who is Mark? And yes, she is getting a tongue lashing from mom. Hope he does not mind." There was a bit of a giggle in the background.

"Well, when I walked in Mark was pounding mom pretty good, and he's the one that regained his senses quickly enough to talk to me. The rest, including my talkative sister and my 'I can't shut up' mom, are still mute. Well, sort of. They did manage a stifled hello, and they keep trying to cover up their tits." Kyle shook his head.

"Hi, Kyle." Angela's smoldering face filled the screen. "Who do you want me to meet?"

Kyle motioned Mark to come closer. He kept the camera pointed in his direction.

"This is Mark. He's the one that was plowing my mom when I walked in." Kyle turned the camera to the front and handed the phone off to Mark.

"Oh, he's gorgeous." Angela was saying as Mark picked up the phone.

"Thank you!" Mark laughed in response. "Oh, my! He was not kidding; you are stunning with your hooded eyes. Are you about to cum?"

"Oh yes! Mom's getting off on knowing I'm showing you my slut side as we meet for the first time. She's got her tongue deeper in me than I've ever felt it." Angela let out a grown.