An Unexpected Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see him. Let me. Please" Alice told her sister and the camera shifted angle to Kyle's girlfriend.

"Oh, Mark, you are dreamy." She handed the phone off to Angela again and started to suck on her sister's nipples.

"Hope we get to meet soon." Mark said.

"Me too. Would you stay on for a moment, and let me cum. Then we can talk and swap phone numbers." She let out a groan of deeper pleasure at the combined attack on her senses.

* * * * *

As Mark and Angela got to know each other, Kyle walked over to the couch where Doris and Krystle sat. He sat between both naked women.

"Hi, mom. You okay?" Kyle said in a soft voice.

"Um. I. Um, guess so. Are you okay with this discovery?" Doris was still flustered and looked at Frank for support.

Kyle patted her inner thigh and traced a finger up the finely honed abs.

"It seems you do a lot of core workouts." He smiled broadly at her.

"Um." She paused and thought for a moment. "Frank. I mean Dad, gave me this membership with a hall pass, so I've been fucking my trainer." She looked into Kyle's stunned face.

"Too much? Too soon?" Doris smiled.

"Um. No. Not really. I guess in for a penny, in for a pound. I guess." Kyle looked more closely at his mom, and let his hand continue to rise and trace her nipple. She shuddered approvingly and lifted her shoulders to give him more access.

"Big brother, are you mad at me?" Krystle had tears slowly running down her face. The last thing she ever wanted was to disappoint anyone, but Kyle most of all.

"Why would I be mad at you?" Kyle kept one hand on his mom's nipples and put the other on his sister's lap.

"Because." It was all she could say.

"Look, I know this is strange. I know this is all fucked up. I'm not saying that you getting fucked by dad is anything I'm going to put on my resume or any social media. This is not accepted by society in general." He paused to think about it some more. Krystle kept looking at him, but her thighs relaxed and parted just a bit. Kyle took the invitation and traced her inner thighs softly. "Look, when Alice and I started dating, it was just after I left home. My business was just getting started, so our sex life was nonexistent. It was almost a year after we started dating that we had sex for the first time. The morning after she opened up.

Kyle took a deep breath and looked at his dad. "Dad, it seems that women that are open sexually are also open-minded. You know what I mean."

Frank nodded.

"Alice told me that her family practiced home nudity and were open to sexual contact with anyone over the age of twenty in the family. The only rule was that the new person had to make the first move. It is their way of making sure it is fully consensual. I'll admit that at first it all seemed fucked up beyond all societal norms. Norms, dad that you and mom taught me." He still let his fingers roam a bit more freely on Krystle's inner thighs but working their way to her now splayed lips.

"How has that worked for you, son?" Frank asked, moving his naked self, closer to Doris.

"It took a few weeks, but once I was at home with Alice and her family, and we were all naked, fucking just seemed natural. Myrna is sexy as hell. Her husband fucks her more than anyone. She can't get near her stove without having a nipple pinched or having to lean back and accept a cock. They made it seem normal." Kyle sighed as his mom took his crotch in hand.

"Kyle, shouldn't you at least get out of the road clothes?" Doris asked as she unbuckled his pants and slowly lowered the zipper.

Krystle joined in and took his shirt off, never moving her parted legs, giving Kyle full access to her cunt.

Kyle did not want to let go of his progress, but he had to allow Krystle to remove his shirt. He shrugged it off and replaced his hand between his sister's folds. He pushed two fingers in, and she leaned back and let out a soft moan.

Doris noticed the siblings and moved to get between her daughter's legs. Frank noticed that things were in motion, took his place behind his wife, and pushed his now erect cock into her waiting cunt. Doris moaned into Krystle's cunt and on top of Kyle's hand. She kissed her son's hand softly and enjoyed the sounds of her daughter's wet pussy.

Kyle kept his fingers moving and turned on the couch to kiss his sister. In the middle of the turn, he noticed both Mark and Antoine by the television screen, working with the phone. They were trying to cast the video feed for everyone to see. The phone was down below both their dicks and Angela whispered encouragement as they stroked for her to see. Those two were busy enough with a new set of playmates. It would not be long before Alice joined in. He smiled at Krystle.

"You happy?" Krystle smiled up at him. She arched her hips to give mom more room and to offer more of herself to Kyle.

"Very." With that simple word, Kyle's mouth took Krystle's and they kissed deeply. Their tongue dancing to the rhythm of his finger thrusts into his sister. Doris's movements were more abrupt as Frank took long deep strokes into his wife's tight little cunt.

In time they all fucked and fully spent the group split up and headed to bed. Antoine told Krystle to head to bed with her brother. He was going to join Doris and Frank in bed in expectation of a good morning threesome with the ravenous wench that bore her.

* * * * *

In the morning Kyle woke to feel his sister's warm body curled up onto him. At first, he thought it was Alice, but the smell of her hair was wrong. Krystle liked the more floral scented shampoo and conditioner. Alice's shampoo preference was natural musk. He liked it that way, but Krystle was a nice change of pace.

He tried to move out of bed without waking his sister up, but it was impossible. The little minx awoke with a radiant smile.

"Hi, big brother." She smiled and traced her manicured fingers down his belly till they found his cock. She placed a warm hand on it and slid down further to cup his balls.

"Hey, there sis. What do you think you are doing?" He smiled, leaned up just a bit, and kissed the tip of her nose.

"I was thinking I'd get you hard, and then ride your beautiful cock again." Krystle started kissing down his chest.

"I should call Alice and see how she's doing with all of this." Kyle tried to move but felt pressure on his balls, and it was not coming from his sister's manipulations.

"Or," He continued, "I could unload into you, and then while you make me breakfast I can call my soon-to-be fiancé. What do you think?" He looked straight into her eyes and watched the tip of his cock disappear into her warm mouth. She nodded approval.

His cock was mostly erect, but her amazing lips and tongue helped engorge it to full thickness and length. She looked a bit disappointed when she realized he was ready, but she had not sated her cock sucking need.

"It's okay sis, you can blow Mark while you make breakfast. He'll give you that nice protein start." He teased.

Krystle's round sexy ass rose to full exposure before she let go of her brother's cock. She arched up and found a comfortable spot. His cock pressing insistently onto her cunt lips. She arched her hips back and forth giving him some of her own juices to add to the saliva coating the fat bulbous head. She found last night she liked how nicely he stretched her as he entered.

Kyle relaxed and let Krystle take the lead.

Krystle let her body drop slowly onto his cock. The ridges and veins of his cock sending little pulses of pleasure from inside her body. She remembered the night before and worked her Kegels to help massage his cock. It had the added benefit of allowing her to feel more of the intrusion into her body. He did not move. It was her pleasure, and he was not going to get in the way of it. Alice was a lucky girl or a great teacher.

Kyle looked to the side and noticed that he and Krystle left the door open last night, or was it this morning? Leaning against the door jam was Mark. His cock in hand, slowly stroking as he watched Krystle ride her brother's phallus methodically.

"Mark, like what you see?" Kyle acknowledged his presence.

"Absolutely, that's why I'm stroking my cock and talking to Angela. She's using her favorite dildo." Mark responded matter-of-factly.

The more they fucked the more Krystle wanted it to last. All her fantasies and finally she was getting to feel his cock inside her. She was in no rush to end it. However, her body and more importantly her mind had other plans. Her entire body was tingling. This slow burn was much more than she expected. Every time she moved Kyle's cock across or around her cervix, she got shocks of pleasure. Now it was starting to force her hips to move more quickly to feed the orgasm.

Kyle noticed the change in his sister and decided to help push her over the top. He arched his legs and pushed up into her. The extra motion and the change of angle slowed her build-up just a bit. The difference came when he started thrusting that delicious cock into her cunt. She wanted to feel it come out her mouth, her nose, her ears, up her throat, she wanted. That's all she knew and she let Kyle know by loosening the control of her knees and allowing him to bounce her up and down.

Kyle started to wear out, but his own need took over. Krystle's amazing C-cups bounced on her chest and gave him a sultry visual. He gripped her hips and took over. Forcefully. Krystle's moans went from soft delicious murmurs to hungry wolfish growls founded in need: Pure, raw, need!

Krystle let out a vociferous cry of orgasmic pleasure and rocked back and forth on a locked Kyle. Kyle too had reached an orgasm and he wanted to be buried deep in her. Rope after rope of explosive orgasmic jets flooded her vaginal walls. Kyle wanted this as much as Krystle did. Her voice ragged from screaming she collapsed her sweaty body on Kyle.

The women on the phone clapped and let out with catcalls for Krystle's powerful orgasm. Mark caught his rope with the towel he brought.

Kyle thought it was a waste. Krystle would have swallowed every drop, or proudly warn it to breakfast all over her back, belly, or face. Krystle did not seem to have noticed. She lay all snuggled and slippery from their combined sweat. It may have been fast, but it was a true workout. The total lack of a proper night's sleep may have had something to do with it.

* * * * *

The weekend was spent in every imaginable form of sex. Mom savored her boy flooding the cunt he slid out of so many years ago. She milked him for every drop using not only her Kegels but also her pointer and ring finger to wring every ounce of sperm he could give her.

On Sunday afternoon Kyle asked if Angela, Alice, and their mom could come up next weekend. Myrna talked to her husband and they all agreed to come up, saying that three bedrooms should accommodate everyone.

Kyle and Frank, with the help of Mark and Antoine, talked about the logistics of setting up a multi-state construction company. The more they talked about it the more it looked like they could make it work.

Mark and Angela were on the phone app most of the day. They connected deeply. It turns out Mark has a few kinks that Angela would love to explore.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading all the way to the end. If you've liked the story, please be kind and vote for it. If you did not like the story, be even kinder and tell me the specifics of what you don't like and if possible, how to improve it.

As you'll notice -- if you read my other stories here -- I have a very eclectic taste in erotica. I use this to explore character and plot development in the various genres I enjoy reading, to see if I'm particularly suited for any of them.

Thanks again for reading.