An Unexpected Landing

Story Info
A woman crash lands on an unknown planet and grows a...
2.3k words
4.21
15.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning lights blared and alarm klaxons wailed as the ship came out of hyperspace. She had made an emergency random jump after being ambushed by pirates but her ship had been damaged before she could make her getaway. Now she was careening towards some planet, who knows where since navigation was down.

She struggled like hell to get the ship under control but eventually had to come to terms with the fact the ship was going down. Frustrated, she pushed a few strands of sweat soaked blonde hair out of her face, let out a long sigh, and made her way out the cockpit and into her cramped bunk. She rushed to grab a few essentials, her chestplate, holster, and survival pack. Stepping out of her room she tied her shoulder length hair into a tight bun to get it out of the way. She then stuffed herself into the cramped escape pod which left her barely enough room to stand in. After strapping herself in she took a few deep breaths and hit the launch button.

A deafening bang sounded through the tiny cabin as she was launched downward away from the ship. She barely caught a glimpse of the burning ship as it descended into the atmosphere. The window was obscured by blazing fire and it got quite hot for the next few minutes as the pod struggled with reentry. Eventually she could see again and frantically scanned what she saw on the surface as the ground got closer and closer. She barely made out a clearing and what might have been a few buildings far out to the east before everything shook and every noise was drowned out by the sound of the thrusters roaring to life.

They did what they could but the pod was still going quite fast when it struck something, then something else, over, and over again. She was thrown back and forth many times before she finally blacked out.

When she came to it took a while for her to get her bearings. Evidently the pod was lying on its back. She unstrapped herself, opened the door with a hiss and pulled herself out, making sure to grab the survival pack on her way out.

What she was faced with was a forest of sparse, absolutely enormous trees. They must have been at least three times as thick as she was tall and stretched several stories up into the air. She could see a few chunks knocked out of the trunks above her, most likely from her not-so-soft landing.

With nothing else to go on she affixed the pack to the back of her chest piece and set off to the east after checking her compass. Her survival skills were passable but the supplies in the pack would only last her so long. She would have to find that clearing and hope it meant some sort of civilization.

It didn't take long for the quiet she had felt after the loud crash landing to turn into the lively sounds of a sprawling forest, complete with the sounds of birds, rodents, and what she thought might be monkeys. She trekked through the woods for the rest of the daylight she had and a bit of the night before making camp. Though camp was a bit of an exaggeration, since all that was in the pack was a one person tent that barely covered her whole body and a tiny heating element.

In the morning she packed up, ate a ration bar, drank some of her precious supply of water and set off again. By late afternoon she felt she was making good progress when she noticed a tremendous bush in front of her. She approached it and as she did she noticed a black furred monkey on a branch rummaging through the bush. As she stepped closer it heard her and snapped its head towards her and she could see its head was outlined by a striped mane of red, orange, and white. When it made eye contact with her it screeched and quickly snatched a fruit from the bush and scampered off into the woods with lightning speed.

She stepped forward and examined the fruit. It was large but small enough to be cradled in her hand by its base. It had a red-orange hue and was roughly pear shaped. Apparently it wasn't poisonous since the monkey was so keen on getting itself one but who knows if it was compatible with her biology. On the other hand she only had two more ration bars and maybe two more days of water with her. She decided to gingerly pick one fruit, since that's all that would fit in her pack, and only eat it if all other options ran out.

It wasn't until the fourth day's afternoon that she finally ran into a stream. She was overjoyed at her luck since she had run out of food and water that morning. Now at least water was covered. She decided to rest and camp there. Her muscles and bones ached and she was covered in the grime of three and a half days of hiking, so it wasn't long after refilling her water that she decided it was time for a nice bath. She dropped a few water treatment tablets into her canteen then left it to do its thing while she made her way back to the shore.

She let her hair down then unclasped her gunmetal breastplate under her arms and lifted it over her head and set it aside. Next she unzipped her black shirt and almost had to peel it off from all the sweat it had accumulated. The thing had protected her from barbs and briars but damn was it too warm for this climate. She unzipped and dropped her pants of the same color along with her holster and left them in the same pile, leaving her in only a white tank top and panties. Those she had decided to wash in the shallow river. She pulled the tank over her head freeing her c cups to the breeze which felt like sweet freedom. Lastly she slid her underwear off revealing what she had always thought was her best feature; her wide hips and cushiony ass.

She dipped, rinsed, rung out her garments in the water, placed them on the tent to dry, then waded into the water herself, it felt glorious. The running water washed away the sweat and stress of the past few days as she rubbed all her sore muscles and let the water glide over her athletic form. She spent the rest of the day in the water letting herself relax as the water poured over her nude glistening form. When she stepped out of the water she barely crawled face first into the tent before drifting to sleep.

The next morning she redressed and set off again for more endless trudging. The last afternoon had been glorious but it still was draining walking through more endless forest. She managed to make it through the day without food, subsisting on only water, but the next morning her stomach was rumbling too much and the desire was too strong after spending so much energy in so few days. She reached into the bag and pulled out the fruit. It still looked fresh at least... but that wouldn't help if it was just flat out poisonous. At least she had thought to wash it off in the river that day.

After going back and forth over and over she finally resolved herself and bit into the fruit. Juice almost sprayed from it as she chomped down. It was one of the most delicious things she had ever eaten but that could've been the hunger talking. She ravenously chewed through the sweet and tangy fruit, seeds and all, leaving only the stem.

Wiping her mouth she stood up and packed up camp. She felt rejuvenated and ready to set out again, grabbing that fruit had been the best idea she'd had so far. She hiked a few more miles before she felt a little odd. There were a few stirrings down below her belt but she brushed it off and kept moving. After another hour that turned into a slight burning sensation and a tightness in her chest along with a heat throughout her body. She sat down against a tree for a breather for a couple minutes and set off again, pushing through the discomfort.

That didn't last long as she ended up doubled over in pain and braising herself on a smaller downed tree in front of her. That fruit may not have been the best decision after all. The heat inside her was too much. She unbuckled her armor and threw it off before opening her shirt letting her sweat drenched tank top breath. The pain and heat in her crotch only got worse though as she collapsed over and leaned her back against the tree. Her hands dug into the grass beneath her as she rode out the stinging and fever as she felt a swelling sensation.

After what felt like an eternity the torrent of awfulness had finally subsided but when she checked the time it had been about a half hour. She looked down at her stained top through her open shirt. What had once been a comfortable, well-fitting top was now stretched and straining at the size of her bust, which was now slightly bulging out of the sides and low neckline of the tank top. Her hands slowly went up to her newly enlarged breasts and tentatively touched them.

Unexpectedly at the slight contact of her palms she let out a low powerful moan. She jumped at her own reaction as it sent a wave of pleasure through her body before she recoiled away. Just then she noticed a new tightness not in her chest, but in her pants. As she looked past her inflated bust she noticed a slight bulge in her pants and hoped to anything that something had just crawled in there.

Scared of what she'd find she slowly unzipped the pants and opened the fly revealing her bulging panties. Her eyes went wide and she almost fainted when she pushed them aside with one finger and a semi erect cock sprung free. Immediately she knew it was a part of her since she could feel the cool breeze on the head. Panicking she yanked and shimmied her pants down to her knees reached up under her thick right thigh and felt where her pussy should be. Instead she sucked in air and bit her lower lip as her fingers pressed into a set of large swollen balls.

Regaining composure she pulled the underwear aside and checked under the golf ball sized testicles thankfully finding her womanhood intact. With all this probing and groping though her new friend began to engorge, going from a semi-stiff four inches to hard eight. Breathing heavily her mind was racing with fear but really she could only think one thought.

She carefully reached towards it with her right hand. When one finger touched the new penis, without thinking, her hand shot out and immediately grabbed the base, squeezing it lightly. She let out a long low moan that echoed off the trees. She couldn't help it and very soon started slowly, gently pumping her hand around the cock as it swelled even further. Now she barely couldn't touch her fingers around it. The pleasure was amazing, she had never felt anything like it before. It filled her mind until there were no other thoughts in her head.

Her right hand began to pump faster and faster as her left grabbed the top of her tank and pulled it down. Her tits burst free and she began groping her left breast. Her head tilted back against the tree, mouth open as she moaned and squealed. That and the smacking of her hand against her groin were all she could hear.

Soon though it wasn't enough as she realized she couldn't get herself over the hill. Her mind racing her eyes shot back open as she had an idea. She lunged for the survival pack landing on her hands and knees. As her plump ass waved in the air she frantically rummaged through the bag until her left hand pulled free a tube of emergency burn cream. She squeezed all of the contents of the small tube into her right hand, dropped it, and immediately went back to jerking her new cock. Her left hand fell to the ground holding her up. She didn't even bother to roll back over.

It felt even better than before. She wailed into the open air as she experienced a new high she didn't even think possible. Her hips began thrusting involuntarily as she began to get closer. Precum spurted out of her throbbing tip dribbling onto the underside of her swinging tits. Then with a few more powerful pumps and one last screaming moan she sent herself over the edge. Her hips bucked violently as stream after stream of hot cum spurted out onto her top, her tits and the ground in front of her. She shuddered and cried out in pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.

Eventually she slowed to a stop and not but a couple seconds later the arm holding her up gave out. Her face and tits pressed down into the cum she had just sprayed everywhere, her ass still in the air, pants still stretched around her knees. She didn't have any energy to care however as her eyes were shut while she cooed softly. Very quickly she passed out into a deep sleep. Her last thought that maybe that fruit was worth it after all.