An Unexpected Master Pt. 03

Story Info
Dawn's Master asserts further control.
8.7k words
4.55
12.7k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawn34G
Dawn34G
71 Followers

I was fortunate that Charles let me down within an hour or so. In that time, I had a great deal of opportunity to think about how I got here. I realized that if I was going to survive, I was going to have to find a way to live with how my life had gotten completely out of control. It was a long night in bed, cradling my sore breasts in my arms.

The next day, Tuesday, I really hoped my Master would give me a day off. I needed it. Even putting on my sports bra to go to the gym was painful. The marks from the cane clearly showed on my tits, fortunately below the neckline. Fortunately, they were not heavy bruises, and should disappear quickly. One of the things about me is that I heal quickly.

I habitually work out in sports bra and shorts or yoga pants sets, without a t-shirt over it. I always used to like the looks I got from the guys at the gym. My 34Gs look awesome in just a sports bra. Now I wonder each day if one of them is my mysterious Master.

Today I tried to stick to weights, so as not to move my breasts too much. It was a good workout, leaving me tired. Heading home, I feared what was going to happen after my shower. Almost always, that was when my Master asserted his control over me.

Coming out of the bathroom, I heard his voice from the speaker, as always. "Present yourself." Getting up on the bed, nude, as required, I knelt in place. It was at least fifteen minutes before my Master spoke again.

"I like the cane marks. I suspect from the way you were screaming that the caning was very painful. Was it?" There was only one reply possible. "Yes, Master." His response was unexpected: "I wonder if this will be more painful to you." There was about a minute of silence, making me wonder what he meant. Then the speaker in the spy camera began to speak again, for the first time in a different voice.

At first, all I could hear was the sound of a woman screaming. Whoever she was, the sound she was making was horrifying. It was clear the woman was in intense pain. There was also a strange buzzing noise in the background. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it. After a minute, the sound stopped, and so did the screaming. I could hear the woman, whoever she was, breathing hard.

A moment later, I heard a my Master's voice. "Will you fail me again?" Then the woman spoke. "No, Master." I knew that voice. It was Annmarie. He was letting me know that he had punished Annmarie for my failure yesterday. It came crashing in on me that I had caused her to suffer such agony. The shame of what I had done, and had failed to do, was almost unbearable.

In response, the buzzing sound began again, immediately followed by Annmarie's screams of pain. She clearly was being punished by our Master, but I didn't know how. This lasted another minute or so, as I knelt there, crying for the pain I had caused her to endure.

The speaker went silent again for several minutes. I knelt on the bed, tears rolling down my face as I thought about how Annmarie had been a victim of my pride, my inability to control myself and do as I had been commanded. It hurt more for me to think about how she had suffered at least as badly as I had. I had no idea what our Master had done to her, only that it clearly was incredibly painful.

After at least a half an hour of silence, I finally heard my Master again. "Go about your day." At least I had an easier day today. I had gotten used to being nude around the house, which was oddly liberating, so the day went by as quietly as possible. Charles caused me no trouble either, a fact for which I was grateful.

But it was only one day. Wednesday morning, at my usual presentment, I was summoned to the apartment. I wondered as I got dressed and walked to my car who I would find when I arrived this time.

I had noticed this morning that the cane marks were gone. While my tits were not completely normal, they were not in pain anymore, either. For this I was grateful. I didn't think I could perform for anyone the way my breasts felt yesterday.

Entering the condo, I noticed immediately that one of the clothes bins was closed, with the red light on. I was fairly certain that this meant I was not alone, and likely my companion was another slave. A quick glance down the hall revealed that the bedroom door was closed. With the usual command given to strip, I went to the bin, took off everything but my heels and jewelry, as always, then walked as directed to the bedroom door.

As I approached, I heard the lock click open. Pushing on the panel, it opened to reveal Annmarie laying on the bed, waiting for me. As I expected, she was nude, except for her heels, some pretty dangling diamond earrings, and a gold necklace. I couldn't see any obvious places on her body where she had been punished. She was smiling, but still with that sad look in her eyes.

I stood there a moment, trying to decide what to do. I had resolved that I was going to go through with this, but I didn't know how to even get started. Annmarie solved that for me, saying, "Come here, my love, and lay down with me." That gave me an idea on what to do.

I walked the few steps to this huge California king bed, then climbed up on the end. I crawled down its length, with my 34Gs hanging beneath me. When I got to Annmarie, I kept myself above her, looking down at her beautiful body as I passed above her, allowing my blonde locks to drag along her skin. Reaching her face, propped up on the pillows, I crawled just a little bit more, until my tits were hanging directly before her. Doing exactly what I expected, Annmarie reached up, pulled my left breast toward her, and began to suck on my nipple, while working the other nipple with her fingers.

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and began to moan. My nipples are not as sensitive as they were before the implants, but they still are very sensitive (another reason the clamps hurt so much!). I let her work on my tits for several minutes, to get me wound up. I needed to feel good enough to make the next move.

Normally I am all about going slow, but this time, I knew I had to move as fast as I could. I took several deep breaths, then pushed myself off, sliding down the bed. In just a moment, I had my head buried between Annmarie's legs, my tongue out, lapping at her clit. It took me a few seconds after I got there to realize I would get a better angle by putting my arms under her legs. As soon as I did that, she started squirming, making it clear to me that I had here exactly where she needed to be.

I kept this simple. I kept my tongue below her clit, and just kept on it. As fast as I could, as hard as I could, doing everything I could to make her come. Her breathing came faster, then the moans began. After just a few minutes, I could tell Annmarie was about to come.

Suddenly, she arched her back, pulling herself up off the bed, screaming in orgasm. Annmarie tried to close her legs and pull herself away from me, but I had my arms hooked under her legs, so she couldn't move. I kept up with my tongue, harder and harder, while Annmarie continued to scream. She was trying to close her legs, putting a lot of force on the sides of my head, but I wouldn't let go. I wanted to do this right and give her a mind-blower. Her struggles against me went on for over half a minute until she finally managed to wriggle loose.

When she got free from my attentions, Annmarie fell back on the pillows, panting hard. She had clearly come so hard she had no concept of what to do next. I slid out from between her legs and snuggled up against her as she lay there, trying to get her breath. It was fun to have turned the tables. I was just so sorry she had to suffer first to get to this moment.

After several minutes to calm herself, Annmarie turned over to look at me. "Well, that was unexpected." I had to tell her, "I'm so sorry I hurt you. I didn't want that at all." She cut me off: "No. Don't say anything. It isn't your fault, and I can't say anything anyway." I didn't know what to say, it seemed like a rejection after I had overcome my weakness to save her more pain.

It must have shown on my face. "Dawn, it is all right. I went through the same transition. Understand, you are bisexual now. And I want you to understand something else..." She got quiet for a moment. "I love you."

Talk about having your world change. I really didn't know what to say. No woman had ever told me that before. In a moment, Annmarie was on top of me, French kissing me while her hands roamed all over my body. She was squeezing my breasts, running them through my hair, and licking my neck. This went on for several minutes before she finally went to work on my clit.

I should have expected it, but Annmarie tried to do the same thing I did, that is, not let go when I came. She locked her arms around my legs and kept going as hard as I could. It was like waves of pleasure crashing over me. I started screaming in excitement. If it was going to be like this every time, I might be able to get used to being with a woman.

Something also told me this couldn't last. I was going to have to pay for this eventually. I lay there with Annmarie for a few minutes before we heard our Master's voice. "Present yourselves." It felt strange as I knelt up on the bed with Annmarie next to me. I knew she was a slave like me, but to have another woman kneeling nude with you, when neither of you know your Master who had enslaved you to his will, is hard to understand.

"Dawn, you have done well. I am glad to see you accept your rightful place as a lesbian. Annmarie, I am glad to see no further encouragement is required. You know what to do." She replied, "Yes, Master."

I wondered what she was going to do. I watched as she got off the bed, leaned over to me and kissed me full on the lips, whispering again, "I love you," then walked to the door. A moment later, the door snapped shut behind her. I knelt in silence, waiting.

After a few minutes, my Master spoke again. "Dawn, collect the blindfold from the top drawer of the nightstand and put it on, then return to where you are now." The blindfold. That meant it was likely my Master was about to put in an appearance.

I did as I was told. A few minutes later, the bedroom door opened quietly and I heard my Master's voice, this time in the room with me. "I have to say, Dawn, that you have an absolutely enormous rack and a great body. You take care of yourself, when so many cunts don't."

I hated both those words -- "rack" and "cunt". They were so degrading, intentionally designed to hurt. And they did hurt. I know my breasts are bigger than most, and I know I am his slave, but I hate being called that anyway. But all I could say was, "Yes, Master."

"I know your tits are fake. I don't care. But I do find it interesting that I can't see any scars. So huge, but no scars. Your surgeon was magnificent." Yes, I have 600cc implants in my breasts. But they are saline, not silicone. That makes a difference. They are a little less firm, but you can put much bigger ones in with a tiny cut, because they go in empty and are filled once inside the woman. In my case, the surgeon made his cuts right at the bottom edge of the areole and matched the border perfectly, so they are invisible to anything less than the closest inspection.

"Last time, I just took you, to mark you as my property. This time, I am going to fuck you in a way that lets you understand better who has taken control of your life. And I am going to enjoy making you do all the work."

With that, I felt him getting up on the bed. I realized that this time, somehow, he was already undressed. My Master lay down on the bed next to me, then said, "Turn around and come ride my cock, slave." I had no choice. He was going to fuck me whether I liked it or not. Once more, I was about to be raped.

I got up on my knees and shuffled around until I was facing him, still blindfolded. I could tell he was just to my left. I bent forward until I could crawl, then moved up the bed toward him. When I felt his body next to me, I lifted myself up to move on top of him.

My Master put his hands on my hips and guided me over him. He felt so strong and powerful. This time I was more oriented to where I was, so I could pay more attention to what he felt like.

I think I have said this, but I am really small and light, only 110. He practically picked me up with his hands and centered me over his cock. Then he slowly lowered me down until I felt him pressing at my pussy lips. I realized that he was rock hard and had a huge head. I don't remember him being this big the first time, but then again, I was completely frightened that day. I was still frightened now, but at least I had it better under control.

He pushed inside of me, then let go of me unexpectedly. I dropped straight down on his cock, forcing me open wide. He was really wide and hard, making me scream out as he forced the air from my lungs. I put my hands down on his chest and almost snatched them back up. I couldn't believe what my hands found beneath me.

His chest was solid as a rock and well developed. His stomach was flat as a board and all muscle. Who was in me, a lumberjack? After a moment, he bucked a moment to make it clear I had better start moving.

I started riding him, using my arms to push myself up, but that didn't last. My Master told me, "Put your hands on your head." Apparently he liked the show with Charles the other day where I fucked him with just my legs. That takes concentration, but all my prior boyfriends have told me they like it better that way. So I put my hands behind my head, pushed my breasts out in front of me, and started fucking my Master, still blindfolded.

In just a moment, I got another shock. His hands wrapped around my 34Gs, squeezing them like melons. His hands were big and strong, fully wrapping around my massive breasts. I knew he could feel the implants, but I guess he didn't care. He was holding me almost vertical as I rode him, pushing me up higher and letting me drop. He kept my tits off my chest, using them as handles to control me.

Harder and harder I was dropping onto him. Even though I was being raped, my body was betraying me. I got into being fucked like this, no matter who was fucking me. I know I shouldn't like this, but I couldn't control my body. My breathing sped up, getting deeper, setting me up to come. I didn't want to come, but I couldn't control myself.

I started having a rolling orgasm as my Master punched his cock into me even harder. I was bucking on top of him, screaming now, showing clearly I was coming. Suddenly, I felt him push me up as high as he could, pressing with his hips as well as his hands. As he dropped me the last time, the heat of his come inside me gushed out. Yet again I had been raped by my Master.

I collapsed onto his chest, trying to control my emotions. I almost reached for the blindfold as I brought my hands off my head, but I decided at the last moment that might be a bad idea, maybe even dangerous. I just decided to lay there for a moment, feeling his strong body under me.

It was only a moment before he dumped me off him onto the mattress without warning. I ended up in a pile, wondering what he was going to do. I didn't have long to wait. My Master got up and stood next to the bed for a moment before telling me, "That was a decent fuck, slave. Your rack is fun to play with and well built. I am going to enjoy owning you. I have high hopes for what you may become."

With that, he walked to the door. I heard it open, then shut behind me. I lay there on the bed, crying into my blindfold, feeling his cum leaking out of my pussy. I wondered how many times I was going to be raped by this man, a man I didn't even know. I didn't know what to do, how to get away, nothing.

Why is it men think things like this are so simple? My emotions were running riot in my head, keeping me completely off balance. I needed some stability, but there was none to be found. I was in a spiral, falling, without a clue what to do.

I don't know how long I lay there before my Master's voice came from the speaker. "Get up, Dawn. Get dressed and leave." I did as I was told, walking on my heels, which were still on my feet, out into the front room. As before, the clothes box was open, the green light showing.

I slowly pulled my clothes on, then discovered something was wrong. My bra was missing. He must have taken it. Kind of annoying, and juvenile really. I admit that particular bra was one of my favorites, all black lace and satin. More annoying, I was going to have to go home without a bra. Considering that I had worn my blue satin snap-closed blouse, that was going to be really obvious as the girls would be bouncing all over the place. At least all I had to do was walk to the car.

Of course, as luck would have it, there was a man standing in the hallway as I came out of the elevator. The clicking of my heels on the shiny tile floor caught his attention. He got a real show as I walked a good hundred feet down the hall to the door to the parking lot, my breasts bouncing wildly under my blouse. I realized that he could see that my tits were free in the gaps between the snaps. If I moved wrong, I would even show my areoles and nipples.

I tried to hide my embarrassment. The only thing I could say for sure was that whoever he was, he wasn't my Master. Far too thin for the chest I had felt a few minutes before. I hope he enjoyed the show. Bu the guy certainly stared enough. I hope he enjoyed the show.

It was actually kind of early when I got back home, so I had to follow the rules. I stripped myself nude when I got in the house and carried my clothes to the bedroom. Apparently my Master was watching, because I heard, "That's a good girl," come from the speakers in the cameras. I remembered to get a new bra out, and got re-dressed a couple hours later before Charles got home.

Thursday was quiet. I presented myself as normal, waiting for the usual fifteen minutes or so. Interestingly, for the first time in a while, I got to masturbate with my Hitachi wand. I must have been deemed to have been a good enough fuck for him yesterday.

Once I came, the order to go on with my day came. Spending the day nude can be liberating, in a sense. I just wish it was because I had decided to do it myself, not be enslaved. Honestly, I needed the day off. I had spent more time being a slave recently than I had doing my real job. I could get away with that for a little while, but sooner or later, that was going to become a problem. A full day of work was just what I needed. At least it let me get caught up there, so I had more time when I inevitably was called to my new, unpaid job, as a sex slave for my Master.

Friday morning, almost as soon as I got up on the bed, my Master spoke up, telling me to get dressed and get to the condo. This was becoming a habit. I didn't waste time. The very fact that my Master had not waited the usually delay to speak to me made me wonder what was up.

I drove downtown, parked, and headed inside. Opening the door to the apartment, there was no immediate sign that anything was unusual. I stood in the main room for a minute or two before I heard my Master from the speakers. "Strip. Leave on the heels and jewelry. Go to the bedroom and wait." Off my clothes came again and into the bin. As the lid closed and the red light came on, I wondered if this time I would have a bra when I got back.

I walked to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. The door closed on its own behind me. It took a few minutes, then he spoke again through the speakers. "Retrieve your blindfold and put it on." Opening the same drawer, I retrieved a blindfold from several inside and put it on. Now all I could do was wait.

I must have laid there for fifteen minutes or more before I heard the lock on the door click. As soon as it opened, I realized it was another woman. I could hear her heels on the hardwood floor. She came over to the bed, but stopped to reach in the same drawer I had been in. From the sound of leather, I decided she had pulled on a blindfold as well. The satin comforter rustled as she climbed onto the bed.

Dawn34G
Dawn34G
71 Followers