An Unexpected Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her as she slid in next to me. In a moment, I realized that Annmarie was on the bed with me. It didn't take much thought to understand what was about to happen. Since we were both blindfolded, I suspected that our Master was about to make an appearance.

I rolled over to face her, and we wrapped our arms in a tight embrace. She kissed me, long and hard, giving me quite a bit of tongue. I heard her whisper to me, "The Master is coming. Please make sure you put on a good show for him. I don't want punished again." I could feel the heat of her large breasts pressed into mine, as her legs pulled her body tight into me.

I didn't know what kind of show we were going to put on though. Did he expect us to have lesbian sex together in front of him? Or we both going to service our Master? Maybe something else. The mind dizzying array of possibilities had me completely confused. I just hoped I could do what was expected of me.

We lay there together, just holding each other, until we heard the door lock click again. It swung open, then silence. After a few moments, I could sense our Master standing there, looking at us. Then he chuckled.

"Well, my slaves. You look so happy together. Why don't you show me how happy you are?" I got the hint immediately, and so did Annmarie. We started kissing and roaming our hands over each other's bodies. I have to admit, I loved the feeling of caressing her breasts, which I noticed the first time were all natural. I felt a corner of the bed compress, as if our Master had sat down to watch.

Annmarie was really going at it with me. She was more aggressive than I had ever seen her. After only a few moments, she pushed me on my back, slid down, and was sucking on my right breast while working the nipple of my left breast with her fingers. I had my hands working the sides of her breasts as she was just below me. I could feel the warmth spreading in my chest as she sensitized my tits. I started making moaning sounds as Annmarie began to excite me.

It only took another moment before she was sliding down over my stomach to reach my pussy with her tongue. I really want this -- I still say I am not a lesbian or bisexual -- but it did make me feel good. I put my hands on Annmarie's head and worked her fiery red locks as she licked my clit, making me breathe even deeper.

Suddenly, I felt our Master moving. He moved behind Annmarie and lifted her up onto her knees. I realized that he was going to enter her from behind. I was too tangled up in Annmarie's ministrations to understand what that was going to mean for me.

In a moment, our Master penetrated into her, thrusting hard. In a flash, it became clear to me what was happening. He was hitting her so hard with his cock that he was making my breasts bounce up and down on my chest, like he was fucking me, not her. He was forcing her face into my pussy so hard that I could feel all of her against me. It was a really strange feeling.

Unfortunately, it also meant that Annmarie was losing focus on what she was trying to do. I realized she was slipping, not putting the same effort into me as she was just a minute ago. She had gotten tangled up in her own feeling as our Master was fucking her, not paying attention to business. I loved the feeling of my breasts sliding up and down my chest, but this was completely weird. I could still feel her working on my clit, but I wasn't going to come like this anytime soon.

That must have been the point. I could tell Annmarie was getting ready to come. What I didn't know was that apparently our Master was looking at me and realized that Annmarie was more interested in her own pleasure than mine. Within another minute she screamed out as she came, collapsing down away from me.

That turned out to be a mistake. Our Master quickly chastised her. "Annmarie, I am disappointed in you. I thought you knew better. This will result in a serious punishment later." I could hear the fear in her voice when she whimpered, "Yes, Master." I wondered what that was going to mean for her. I knew it couldn't be good.

In the meantime, I needed to focus. Our Master had an idea. "Dawn, fuck her, but whatever you do, you may not make Annmarie come unless I say so. Do you understand?" My reply was more confident, but still the same, "Yes, Master."

I helped Annmarie roll over on her back. I could tell by the way she felt that she was scared at what had happened. I whispered to her, "Relax, it will be ok." I looked in her eyes and saw not only the sadness, but now fear. She had been punished by our Master before, and knew that it was going to hurt. But the fact that he had specified a severe punishment was disturbing. All I could do was try to make her feel better now.

I started kissing her, then worked my way slowly down her neck, tonguing the hollows I knew were sensitive. I moved down to Annmarie's tits, working them gently and softly, trying to release the tension I could feel in her. I went on like this for several minutes, slowing working my way across her body.

As I started to move to her pussy, I heard our Master speak again. "Turn around and get on top of her, 69 style." I didn't even bother to respond with my voice, as my mouth was full of nipple. I just let go of Annmarie and moved as I was told. It only took me a moment and I was on top of her again, facing away from our Master.

As soon as I was in place, I felt him moving behind me. Before I could do anything else, I heard a click, but wasn't sure what it was. A moment later, when I felt the cold of the lube dripping onto my ass, the answer became obvious.

This scared me even more, because I knew where our Master had gotten this idea. He had said he had all of Jimmy's emails, and this was one of the favorite fantasies Jimmy never got to try. He wanted to fuck me in the ass, in my secret desire, while another woman was licking my clit. I realized our Master was going to do what Jimmy never could.

The feeling as he started to push his way inside me was very different from Jimmy. For one thing, my Master was much bigger. By that alone, it hurt. He also had a very different style, much more commanding. He pushed firmly into me, going balls deep in one long, smooth stroke. The pain from that was almost overwhelming. It forced all the air out of me and made me cry out, drawing a chuckle from our Master. I tried to breathe deeply as he got inside my most difficult hole.

Our Master started stroking into me, hard. I had to push myself up on my arms to get straight enough for him to fuck my ass without it hurting too much. That made my breasts hang beneath me, but Annmarie was able to keep licking my clit. There was no way I could get to hers, but of course, I wasn't supposed to make her come, so that fit, I guessed. I couldn't believe how good this felt, even as I reminded myself I was being raped. I don't understand why a woman's body betrays her like this.

I got lost in the feeling. The pleasure waves kept hitting me, as I got fucked my favorite way, in my ass. My Master really did know what he was doing, and I hate to admit it, but he was better than Jimmy. With a bigger cock, he was really getting me going. It didn't hurt anymore now, it just made me want to come.

The same with Annmarie on my clit. I won't admit I like being pleasured by a woman, and I'm not a lesbian, but it felt so good. I started rocking back into both of them, making my tits swing under me. I wanted to come so bad.

I felt the heat as my Master came inside me. Just a moment later, I orgasmed as well, from the combination of his cock in my ass and Annmarie licking my clit. I screamed and shook in a really hard one. I had gotten what I wanted at last, and Jimmy hadn't done it for me. Good -- he had turned out to be an ass. Being raped by my Master was actually better.

What a screwed up view of the world I suddenly had!

I didn't know how much longer I could hold myself up, but fortunately, I didn't have to find out. Our Master pulled out of me and stepped back, allowing me to roll off Annmarie onto the bed. I needed a few moments to compose myself after that mind-blowing orgasm and my emotional confusion.

Annmarie rolled over and cuddled up close to me, face to face. I couldn't see her because we were both blindfolded, but I knew what her face had to show -- fear. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I suspected she did. I could tell by the way she was trembling in my arms that she was afraid of what our Master was going to do to her.

It didn't take long. I heard our Master open a drawer and pull something out, with the clear rattle of a chain. He moved over to the bed where we were laying, then pulled Annmarie's hair out of the way. I felt what he had in his hands brush me as he pulled it around her neck -- a stiff leather collar, with what had to be a chain leash. Our Master fitted it around Annmarie's neck, tightly.

As he clipped the leash to the back, I heard her whisper to me, "I love you." Our Master tugged on the leash, pulling her out of the bed onto the floor. I could tell Annmarie was crawling, then our Master's ominous words, "You are going across the hall." She had told me what that meant -- to the torture room. It hurt to think about what was going to happen to her.

The door closed behind them, then silence. It was at least fifteen minutes that I lay there, still in darkness behind my blindfold. I hated wearing it, but I had no choice. I knew that, had I been stupid enough to take it off and see my Master, I might not have ever left that apartment. Better to do what I was told.

Finally, I heard my Master's voice over the speakers. "Get up and get dressed. Do not try to leave until I tell you to do so." I responded, as always, "Yes, Master," got off the bed and walked to the door as the lock clicked open. The lid on the bin was open when I arrived, and all my clothes were inside. I got dressed, then stood there, not daring to sit down.

After about two minutes, his voice was heard again. "There is a box on the counter. It is a gift for your husband. Take it to him, tell him it is from you, and ask him to use it to its maximum potential tonight. You may look to see what it is when you get home." Again, my only reply, "Yes, Master."

Looking around, I saw the box. It was about four inches wide and deep, and about two feet long. Brown cardboard, taped closed with packing tape, and unremarkable. I picked it up and found it weighed several pounds and rattled a bit, sounding like wood and metal. Not knowing what else to do, I opened the door and headed to my car.

Arriving home, I had about two hours until Charles returned for the weekend, so I stripped nude as required, then found a knife to open the box. When I dumped the contents out on the kitchen table, in full view of one of the spy cameras, it took me several seconds to figure out what I had before me. Two curved pieces of wood, about eighteen inches long, four to six inches wide, and an inch thick, plus an adjustable leather strap about two inches wide and two feet long, and several long metal bolts. The wood had holes in it at regular intervals on one side of each, and a hole in the outside of the curve of one of them. I looked into the box, hoping to find something else and spied a piece of paper at the bottom, so I reached down and pulled it out.

The instructions made it clear what I had in my hands. It was a tit crusher. The two plates were held apart by the bolts, and the strap connected on the back side with a rachet. The idea was to put a woman's breasts between the plates, pull the strap tight behind her back, and then turn the wingnuts on the bolts down as tight as the dominant wanted to go. This was going to be another long Friday night, I could already see.

I noticed that the instructions mentioned add-ons that were not in the box. That must be what the extra holes were for. By now familiar with how my Master thought, I figured those add-ons would turn up later.

The problem was that Charles and I already had plans. We were going to go out to a special place he had found, a French bistro that someone had opened downtown, for what was supposed to be a celebration of him completing a major project at work. I had even picked up a special dress several weeks ago, before this disaster began, that I knew he would like. As I thought about it, I decided that the best thing to do was simply go through with the plan and let Charles play with both of his new toys.

I had to start getting ready soon, and I absolutely wanted to make sure I got the smell of Annmarie and my Master off of me, so as to give him no suspicion. It also allowed me to get ready in peace.

I had a great dress for this evening. It was gunmetal silver metallic, with black edging and thin black straps that held the front up and crossed on my otherwise uncovered back. The dress was full length, and the dip in the front showed a moderate amount of cleavage, but the front really wasn't wide enough. It showed about half an inch of the outer sides my breasts on the sides from the front, and all the sides and undersides were exposed if you looked from the side. I knew Charles would like it, because he loves to show my 34Gs off.

I was right. He did. We ended up parading up and down the street a little bit, even though it was a bit chilly outside, just so he could show me off. I had to be careful, too. One fast turn and everything would slide out.

Before we left for dinner, I quietly went back in the bedroom and set out the tit crusher and my steel cuffs on the bed. This was going to be hard enough without Charles getting ideas of stringing me up again and beating me with the cane. I knew I had to wear it, and what my Master had told me to do with it, but I had to keep it to nothing more. I left a note on the crusher using the exact words my Master had used, writing, "Use this to its maximum potential."

When we got home, I sat down on the couch and waited. It didn't take too long before Charles went back to the bedroom and saw what was there. I think he expected something, this being the third weekend in a row now where I, at least to the way he saw it, wanted to play S&M games. He was back there for a few minutes before I heard the call to come back.

My silver sequined booties made that clicking noise I love so much on the hardwood floor of the hall as I walked to the rear. When I walked into the room, Charles had a huge grin on his face. I knew he would like the crusher. He loves how big my tits are now and thinks that he can do anything with them. I smiled, but inside, I just wanted to get this over with.

Charles pushed the straps of the dress off my shoulders, then pulled it down off my hips, leaving me nude. It only took him a moment to pull my arms behind me and put the leather padded steel cuffs on my wrists, padlocking them behind me. My collar went on a moment later, followed by the leash. The blindfold went into place, then the mouthguard gag. Charles knelt down and put the shackles on my ankles, then the hobble chain. As before, I was now fully restrained.

I heard him pick up the crusher from the bed, then he took my leash in hand and started for the hallway. Like an animal again, I had no choice but to hobble along on my platform heels, while shackled, behind him. I hate doing this. I was trying not to start crying already, because I knew that would excite him more and do me no good.

We walked, somewhat unexpectedly, into the living room. I realized to my horror that, as I came down the hall, the curtains were open and the inside lights on. That meant that, if anyone was outside in the field, they would see me bound as a slave, having my tits tortured. The humiliation of that was almost unbearable. All I could do was hope that the field was empty.

When we got into the middle of the room, pressure on my shoulders let me know to kneel. At least it is carpeted in here, and so easier on my knees. Charles moved my hobble chain over the wrist padlocks, keeping me firmly on my knees. I heard him sit down on the couch and start fiddling with the crusher, probably trying to figure out how to put it on me.

After a few minutes, I felt Charles fumbling at my chest. I could tell he was fitting the plates above and below my breasts, with a bolt in between and one on each side. It actually was a tight fit side-to-side, but he got it on, pulling each breast all the way through. The back sides of the plates were firmly against my chest, both above and below. The strap went around my back and was ratcheted tight, making sure the crusher would not come loose. I knew what was coming next.

I felt pressure as Charles started turning the wingnuts on the bolts on the sides, slowly closing the plates. It was some small consolation to know that he was doing it right, turning a few turns on the sides, then matching it with the bolt in the middle. It took him about a minute before the pressure really started.

Eventually, the pressure started to do what it was supposed to do -- crush my tits, which also cut off the blood flow. Charles began to turn the nuts more slowly, deliberately. Finally, when the plates had moved over an inch closer together, I let out my first sounds of pain into the gag.

This was pain like I had not experienced before. It was much more dull than the clamps, but much deeper. I could feel my breasts being compressed, and as I had discovered the previous Friday night, the implants would not compress, so they caused even more pain.

Minute by minute, Charles kept turning the wingnuts on the bolts. Each time he did, I let out another whimper of pain. It was only a minute more before I broke out into a long, keening moan which the gag did little to suppress.

My breathing became more rapid and shallow. The pain in my chest kept me from breathing too deeply. I started to sweat, feeling the pressure on my tits, as well as the pulling down against my chest from the weight of the crusher. This really hurt.

Charles turned the wingnuts another full turn. The pain now became sharp. I was afraid he was going to pop the implants. I started to scream into the gag. Another turn of the bolts made me scream louder. I didn't know how much more I could take. Did he really want to destroy my beautiful breasts?

He finally stopped turning. I certainly hoped that my Master thought this was to "my maximum potential." There was no way I could take any more.

I knelt there for several minutes, just trying to breathe. The pressure of the crusher on my chest made me have to force the air into my lungs. I didn't think it could get worse. I was wrong.

I could feel Charles behind me, messing with the chains. After a moment, I felt the hobble chain being released from the padlock holding my arms behind my back, and the lock itself being removed. With my arms free, Charles pushed me forward. I reached out and got my hands under me, so I wouldn't fall on my face. A few moves of my knees had me down on the floor on all fours.

That meant that the crusher was now hanging on my tits beneath me. The pain as it pulled on my breasts, trying to tear them away from the muscles of my chest, was worse than being beaten. It felt like I had two sharp pokers shoved through my breasts into my chest. At least I could breathe now, without the pressure directly on them.

I heard Charles getting undressed behind me. It took him a minute, but all I could do was wait. I finally felt him getting down behind me, getting ready to fuck me. I wished he would hurry.

Charles finally got himself inside me. He reached out and grabbed my hair, pulling it into a pony tail and wrapping it around his hand. That basically made it a handle for him to force me back onto his cock. He pulled my hair every time I fucked back onto him. I actually like that, and he knows it. It usually makes my tits swing under me, keeps my head pulled back, and keeps me up off the floor, which he hates.