An Unexpected Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem was that my tits swinging under me made the crusher hurt worse. I was screaming into my gag every time I slammed back into Charles. Every stroke was a strange mix of pain and pleasure, because I have to admit that it felt great having him in my pussy, especially after having already been fucked in the ass by my Master and having my clit licked by Annmarie.

Stroke after stroke, I fell into a fog of emotion and feeling. I was literally being fucked for the third time today, in the third different way. I didn't know what to think about this, just that I needed to try to find pleasure in it.

The heat was rising in me, so much so that it washed out the pain from the crusher on my tits. I could tell that Charles was also getting ready to come. His strokes started to speed up and get harder, slamming into me deep inside.

Suddenly, Charles jerked straight back on my hair, hard. I though he was going to pull it out of my head. I came just as he did. Pulling my hair often causes an electric feeling in my pussy, and this made me come really hard. I heard Charles let out a stuttering shout of pleasure also as his come gushed into me.

Fortunately, I was able to stay up off the floor. I didn't want to collapse onto the tit crusher hanging under me. Charles let go of my hair and backed away, allowing me to sit back on my heels. I knew better than to try to get up. After all, I was still shackled.

I got lucky. Charles didn't wait long before he started to release the wingnuts holding the crusher together. As the blood started to flow back into my tits, the pain was sharp and immediate. I fell forward, begging through the gag for Charles to take the crusher off of me. He released the rachet on the strap, letting the plates fall on the floor in front of me.

He took off the blindfold and gag, letting me see my tortured tits. I was amazed that they were not seriously bruised, but they only had crease marks on them I knew would fade in a little while. From the pain I had suffered in the tit crusher, I would have thought for sure they would have looked awful.

I was a little surprised when Charles grabbed my arms and locked them behind me again. I thought he would be done with playing. Instead, he took my leash in hand and started to walk me back down the hallway to the bedroom. I followed along, my 34Gs swaying as I was led along like an animal again. If you have never been led on a leash, you cannot imagine how humiliating it is. At least I could see this time.

Arriving at the bedroom, I was surprised when Charles unhooked the leash then lifted me up onto the bed and pulled the covers over me. He climbed into bed, then looked at me and said, "I love having you bound like this. You are so exciting when you are my slave." How little he knew, whose slave I really am.

With that, he turned out the light. A moment later, I heard the email on my phone ping. It would not be until the next morning when I would be able to find out what it was.

I actually slept well that night. The tit crusher hurt, there was no question, but it wasn't the pain of the talon clamps. When I woke the next morning, Charles quickly unlocked me, as was his habit. That at least let my shoulders move again. That was always the worst part of being bound all night.

When Charles left the bedroom, I picked up my phone, expecting an email from my Master. I was right. I just didn't expect what I found.

There was the usual pictures of me on my knees with the tit crusher on my 34Gs. But there was something else at the bottom my Master had never sent me before: there was a link to a webpage. I didn't know what else to do but hit the link to see what it showed me.

I shouldn't have done it. The page it brought up was a typical porn page, with lots of links to various sites. But as I scrolled down, I saw something that scared me to death. One of the pictures, very prominent on the page, was of a woman on her knees in heavy bondage. It was me.

It was the picture that Jimmy had taken of me many years before, long before I had my new tits. I was blindfolded, gagged, on my knees, and with my hands cuffed behind my back. Clover clamps were locked on my nipples, and the "C" clamps were hanging from my pussy lips. No one who knew me now would recognize me, but I did.

I was terrified. Every woman's nightmare had happened to me. My picture, nude, was on the internet. How many more of the now hundreds of pictures my Master had of me were also out there for anyone to see? I collapsed on the bed in fear.

My email pinged again. Once more, it was from my Master. It simply said, "I will have something for you to see later today." I didn't dare speak, as Charles was where he might hear me. Instead, I knelt up on the bed, presented myself to the spy camera, and bowed my head in the submission of a slave to her Master.

To be continued...