An Unexpected Master Pt. 05

Story Info
Dawn's Master punishes her for misbehavior.
6.1k words
4.5
3.4k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawn34G
Dawn34G
71 Followers

I don't know how long I sat there on the floor, crying. My Master, who I knew had to be watching, let me go. At some point, I finally puled myself together and got up off the floor. I sat on the bed, not knowing what to do next. It didn't take long.

"Put all your clothes away, then take a shower." With the drawer still open, it was easy. Pushing it shut, I heard the lock click. Standing in the hot shower, I took my time, washing my hair, cleaning myself as completely as I could. I wanted every last trace of that man off me.

Coming out of the bathroom, my Master gave his next command. "Put on your gym outfit and go workout in the gym in the basement. Your fob will open the door." I didn't wait a minute. In seconds, I had my best VS workout outfit out of the drawer and on me, covering myself at last. A moment later, my running shoes on and my hair pulled back in a quick ponytail, and I was out the door, heading for the elevator.

Arriving in the basement, I was impressed. This was a good gym, with almost everything I needed. I decided to do this right and get a good workout. If nothing else, it kept me out of the apartment for a while. I noticed there were security cameras on the walls and wondered if my Master had tapped into them. I decided it was better not to risk anything, as he probably had access to them.

I took my time and did both cardio and weights. I needed to get my stress out, and this was the best way I knew how. I really pushed it on the elliptical, absolutely soaking myself in sweat. It made me feel good, even if it did tire me out. After spending about an hour and a half in the gym, I knew I had to go back. I wondered what would happen if I stayed too long, but decided it wasn't a good idea to test that. So, with one last sigh, I made my way back upstairs.

Arriving back in the apartment, I heard my Master's voice again from the speakers. "Put your clothes away and get another shower. I needed another one, so I wasn't concerned. Dumping my workout outfit in a drawer, I noticed it promptly closed and locked, leaving me without any clothes again. It seemed so surreal, being left without clothes again, but I realized this was going to be my life so long as I was here, and I had no idea how long that would be. I had a fleeting thought he might keep me here beyond the weekend, but suppressed it as quickly as it came. I couldn't afford to think like that right now.

As I stood in the water, I wondered what the day would be like. After yesterday, I thought it couldn't be more bizarre. As usual, I was wrong.

I got my hair washed, then blew it out. Coming out of the bathroom, I looked around, noticing the room, and the rest of the apartment, or at least the parts I had been in, now looked lived in. I shouldn't have worried. My Master's next command fixed that, although I didn't understand that yet.

"Dawn, go to the closet. There will be a door open." It was only a couple of steps away. I saw that to one side, in the far corner, there was what looked like a standing cabinet, about seven feet tall, but only a little wider than my shoulders, whose door was standing open. Looking inside, I suddenly was frightened.

At the top of the cabinet, there was a steel bar which came down from the top, then spilt like a T, extending out a foot or so. Each end of the bar ended in what looked like a really wide handcuff. At the bottom of the cabinet, sticking up six inches or so off the floor, was another set of bars and cuffs. Hanging from the upper bar was a copy of my hated double mouthguard gag. Looking at the top of the cabinet, I saw what I realized was an air conditioning vent, along with a camera and small speaker, while the door and walls were thick and padded, as was the floor. This cabinet was a cell.

Moments later, my fears were confirmed. "Put on the gag, then step inside, facing the door. Put your legs in the lower cuffs, then put your wrists in the upper ones." I had no idea why I was being locked up, but I also knew I had no choice but to do as I was told. What else could I do?

So I took the gag, forcing myself to put it in properly. Clearly, my Master didn't want me to make noise. But it seemed strange there was no blindfold. I guessed he wasn't coming to see me. Gathering my courage, I backed into the cabinet, setting my ankles into the cuffs, which adjusted their height to me. As soon as I was in place, the cuffs snapped shut. Raising my hands over my head, they too adjusted downward to match my height, then locked in place. A moment later, the door slowly swung shut, with the click of a lock, leaving me in complete darkness. After a few seconds, there suddenly was a hissing sound. I recognized it as that static sound, like rain, white noise to deaden sound. Even if the door and walls weren't so strong, I knew I couldn't hear anything outside my cabinet.

All I could do was stand there, locked in place. Time seemed to stand still. It was completely black inside the cabinet, with nothing to see or hear. All I could do was feel myself. It didn't take long before my legs and arms started to hurt, being forced to stand with my hands over my head. I knew better than to scream, as I knew it was pointless. All I could do was hang my head and cry.

I have no idea how long I stood there. It could have been hours. There was nothing for me to use to tell. All I knew was I was in pain as I stood there in silence.

Suddenly, without warning, the sound snapped off. Just as I was trying to figure out what to do, the lock of the door clicked and the door swung out. In another moment, the cuffs of both bars sprang open, releasing me. Startled after being held so long, I almost fell straight forward onto my face, catching myself at the last moment on the door. I pulled the gag from my mouth, realizing if I had been released, I didn't need it either.

After a few seconds, I heard my Master again. "There is food for you in the kitchen. Don't waste time." Stepping into the bedroom, I immediately realized what had happened and why I had been confined. The entire apartment has been cleaned, the bed's sheets changed, and everything was back to its usual way, that is, looking more like a model than a real apartment. I guess my Master didn't want me to be seen while whoever it was that was cleaning. It probably would have been hard to explain.

Going out into the living room and kitchen, still nude, I was hungry. The last thing I had to eat was dinner the night before, and really had a workout, or more correctly, two workouts since then. One was in the gym, and the other was on my back. That thought depressed me.

The refrigerator had food for me, again, well within my diet. Someone had definitely done his homework. Sitting at the table, I oddly had to take care not to get anything on my breasts as they swung in front of me. It made me feel really strange.

That done, it was only a few minutes before my Master spoke again. "Dawn, go into the bedroom."

Shutting everything off, I got up and walked down the hall to the bedroom. Once inside, I stopped by the bed, not knowing what to do. After a moment, my Master told me, "Go to the closet and get your clear heels on. There are some things for you in the open drawer as well."

Walking into the closet, I saw a new drawer open, along with the one my things were in. I got my heels and put them on, then went to the other drawer. Inside was a black leather band with a lock on it I realized was a collar, which also had a silver chain attached to it -- a leash. There was also a set of locking leather wrist cuffs and a short chain, with a short chain attached to one, with an open lock on the other. Finally, there was what it took me a moment to recognize as a leather hood. This didn't look good.

Collecting what was in the drawer, I walked back into the bedroom. My Master spoke again, telling me, "Go to the foot end of the bed, on the side away from the door. Put on the collar and wrist cuffs." Not having any other options, I complied, first putting the collar in place. It took me a minute to get the lock closed, but I finally heard it click into place. The wrist cuffs were a little easier to get in place, but felt awkward having a chain hanging off only one side.

I guessed what the next step would be. "Take the blindfold and gag off the hood, then put it on. Pull your ponytail up through the hole in the top." This hood was really a strong one. Black leather, with a crisscross drawstring up the back. It had a blindfold that snapped into place, with a full width buckling strap that went over top, pressing the blindfold into place and keeping it from moving. The gag had a rubber cock on it, really too big as far as I was concerned, with the same reinforcing strap over it. The hood also had what looked like a couple of straws that fitted up into my nostrils just a little bit, which connected to a little hose that went up to a small hole near where my hair came out. I realized on the one hand, it would let me breathe inside the hood, but it also made it so someone could just put a fingertip over the hole and cut off my air. I realized how close to death I could come wearing this hood. But, like all of this, I had no choice.

It took me a few minutes to get myself into the hood, first getting the pieces off, then pulling the drawstring as loose as I could. Then I had to bend over, almost with my head upside down, to get my hair hanging down right so I could put the ponytail through the hole on top, which was only about an inch wide. I had to reset my hair several times until I got the band on top my head in just the right spot to fit. Finally, I got it in place, and was able to pull the hood over my head, with the eye and mouth holes where they belonged. I could reach back and pull the drawstring, knowing I had to pull it as tight as possible. Tying the string was really hard behind my head, but I finally got it done.

My Master was ready to give me my next instructions. "Slave, do you see the eyebolt on the corner post of the bed?" I replied, "Yes, Master." He continued, "Kneel facing it, then put the gag on the hood." I got down on my knees, then reached up onto the corner of the bed where the two loose parts of the hood were laying. Picking up the gag, I forced it into my mouth, then pulled the covering strap into place, locking it tight in place with a tight buckle behind my head.

Once I had that in place, my Master spoke again. "Lock the end of your leash to the eyebolt." That was about the height of my eyes on the post, the results of which I had not yet figured out. Once I snapped the lock in place, the final command was given. "Now, put the blindfold in place, then put your hands around the post and lock the chain to the other wrist."

This proved to be a bit of a challenge. The blindfold went onto the hood easily, with another tight buckling strap over it to make sure I could see nothing but darkness. But getting the little hasp of the lock into place on my other wrist without seeing it, even though it was in front of me, was not easy. It took several tries before I was finally locked into place.

Not unexpectedly, I now heard nothing else from my Master. I simply was left there to wait. It took me a few minutes before I realized the position I was in. With the leash only about 18 inches long and locked at eye level, I could not stand up. There just wasn't enough slack. But it was also too short to let me move to sit, even back on my feet. I was forced to kneel up on my knees. With my arms held out in front of me, I also could not rest them on anything, nor could I get them up high enough to go over the bedpost. I was completely trapped where I was until someone released me.

For the second time today, I had no idea how long I waited in darkness. It could have been fifteen minutes, or it could have been hours. I just didn't know, and had no way to tell. The apartment was completely silent, with nothing which told me anything about the time. This time, I couldn't even hang my head. All I could do was stay there on my knees, completely nude except for my restraints and heels, waiting for my Master's pleasure.

The humiliation of being chained in place as a slave is something I cannot describe. I could feel the weight and sway of my 34G breasts out in front of me, the rub of the carpet on my knees, and the flex of my ankles and feet as they were pressed into my 8 inch platform heels. The tightness of the collar around my neck, and my inability to move away from the pole I was chained to, forced onto me my vulnerability. I cried quietly into the hood, knowing I had brought this all on myself. I am not a masochist, I don't like pain, but here I am. I knew, because I had allowed myself to get involved with Jimmy, all this had happened -- being forced into having breast implants, being stuck with Charles, and having one stupid picture turn me into a slave to a man I don't think I am ever going to see. I couldn't believe I had been so stupid, doing this all to myself.

The silence of the apartment continued. I tried to concentrate on my breathing through the hoses in my nose. Each breath made the weight of my oversize breasts obvious to me, laying as they did on my chest. It was so strange, both being so proud of them, yet at the same time hating them. Why did Charles have to make them so big?

Suddenly, I realized I was not alone. I could not say why, maybe I felt the air move against my skin, but I knew it had to be because someone else was there. My fear ramped up even further, afraid of who it might be.

Whoever it was, they were watching me from the door. I didn't move anything. I didn't dare. Minutes seemed to go by while I was watched. My nipples were rock hard in the air, both from the cool and the humiliation of being chained as a slave before someone I didn't know.

Finally, I heard steps on the carpet and felt the vibration as this person approached me. The touch of a hand, lifting my right breast, felt like an electric shock. "I have to say, you have the best tits of any of my slaves." My Master, here in person again. Of course, there was nothing I could say, gagged as I was.

His hand withdrew, letting her drop back into place. Surprising me, he didn't continue to fondle my body. Instead, I heard him walk into the bathroom. For the next few minutes, which seemed like eternity, I heard the shower running as he apparently decided he needed to clean up. I was left to wait, continuing to be chained in place, a slave.

When the door to the bathroom opened, I could tell he walked out toward me. Without a word, my Master released the wrist chain, pulling my arms behind me, then relocking them. Next, he took the leash off the bolt where it was set, tugging upward. Taking my cue, I stood up as best as I could without my hands, getting up on my heels. I was surprised when he removed the gag, tossing it aside, with a hissed, "Quiet." It didn't surprise me when my Master turned me around and backed me against the bed. With one push, I fell backwards onto it. My next rape was only moments away.

"Get up in the middle of the bed." I wondered why he wanted me to move, but I did, wiggling up as far as I could until I felt my head bump into the pillows. My Master moved up with me, lifting my legs, then climbing on top of me. My heels were up in the air, with my legs against his shoulders. I tried to relax, knowing what was coming next.

In just a moment, I felt his cock getting ready to force his way inside me. There was just a slight touch on my lips, but suddenly, in one sharp thrust, he forced his way inside me, causing me to cry out.

For the next few minutes, he stabbed my cunt with his cock, again and again, harder and harder. He kept his chest up off me, supporting himself on his arms. Every thrust forced my tits to bounce on my chest, which I am sure made me a pleasing sight to him. Someone watching might think us a normal couple, until they saw my collar and leash, mercifully not being pulled on, and that I was lying on my bound wrists. I arched my back as much as I could to keep the weight off my hands, which also forced my tits out to him.

Again and again he jabbed me. I hated it my body was reacting so well to being raped. My mind didn't want this, but I guess my body did, because I kept getting hotter and wetter, squeezing his cock as he fucked me, moans escaping from me. I could feel my orgasm building, more each time his weight pressed into my clit. I somehow wanted to come, for him to make me come, to take this from me. I hated myself for feeling that way.

Suddenly, it was like a dam broke. I came in a rolling orgasm, just as I felt him come inside me, the heat spreading out into me. I screamed out, wishing despite myself I could clutch at the man who was raping me. How could something be so evil at the same time it felt so good? I wasn't just getting fucked in my body, I was getting fucked in my mind.

My Master held himself up off me, then came down on me with all his weight, hard. "Liked that, did you slave? Too bad you didn't keep quiet. I knew you couldn't. Now we can have some more fun." The fear struck right to my heart as I struggled to breathe with him on top of me. My 34Gs made a good cushion, but my breaths were quick and shallow, punctuated with a terrible feeling, like a hand was clamped around my heart. I didn't know what was going to happen, only that it likely would be painful.

After a moment, my Master pushed himself up and moved off me, sliding onto the floor and walking away. He was gone for several minutes, and when he returned, I could tell by the sound of his feet he was dressed. I lay there, unmoving, afraid of what would happen next.

A tug at my leash caused me to quickly kneel on the bed, facing toward where I assumed my Master was standing, or at least, that's the direction the leash as being pulled from. As soon as I got to my knees, the leash was dropped and I heard my Master walk around the bed, then felt him releasing the lock between the wrist cuffs. I knew to remain silent and not to move.

"Get down on the floor on your hands and knees." It took me only a moment to move. He came around the bed as I got down and picked up the leash. With a quick tug, I understood I was to follow him, crawling. Here I was, completely nude except for a hood, restraints, and heels, crawling on the floor on a leash, like an animal. It was all I could do not to break down in tears.

I realized my Master was leading me toward the door to the hallway. That increased my fear. It only took a moment before I understood I was being taken to the room across the hall, the room Annmarie said was our Master's torture chamber. Now I wasn't just afraid, I was terrified. I didn't want to be tortured. Wasn't I in pain enough being humiliated on my knees, crawling with my oversized tits swinging under me, being led on a leash? Why? Why do men inflict pain on women? I didn't understand.

A moment later, I felt the temperature change as I realized I had moved through the doorway. We didn't go very far, maybe ten feet, when my Master stopped and told me not to move. I didn't dare. I heard some sounds of metal, and what sounded like a chain, then he came back to me.

In a few moments, he tugged at my leash again, commanding me, "Stand up." When I was on my feet, he unlocked my collar, removing it, then turned me around, pushing me to step back. A couple small steps and a felt what I thought was a seat against the back of my legs, just a little lower than I would normally like. Some gentle pressure on my shoulders made it clear I was supposed to sit, so I did, still silent.

The seat was hard and not too wide or deep. It wobbled a bit, like it wasn't fastened tightly, but at least it held me. Still hooded behind my blindfold, I sat still as I felt my Master down by my ankles. First, he pulled my heels off, putting my feet flat on the floor. After a moment, I realized he was fastening cuffs around my ankles, which, by the sound, had chains attached to them. I could feel a post behind me, about as wide as my shoulder blades, extending up over my head somewhere.

Dawn34G
Dawn34G
71 Followers
12