An Unexpected Master Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, there was a squeak, then I felt a tightness as a solid metal collar swung across my throat. The click of a lock, followed by a tug, let me know I was not going to be moving. My head was forced back against the post, unable to move at all.

My Master said, "Go ahead and try to move." I realized my feet could not go out any further from the post, because the chains were just long enough to let them rest in a normal sitting position. I reached up with my arms and found nothing above me except a large wood post, about 6 inches square. There was nothing for me to grab onto or a place for my hands to be locked in place. Behind my back was just the post too. The collar was really wide, maybe 2 or 3 inches, and thick, so I couldn't even make it budge a bit, but it didn't hurt either. I didn't really understand why this way I was secured was supposed to be something to hurt me, because I could protect myself with my hands and there really wasn't much else. How wrong I was.

My Master spoke again, saying, "Lift your ass off the seat." Bending my back, I could just get off it while squeezing my neck against the collar. It hurt a little. I felt him do something under me, with a couple clicks ands a squeaking noise. A moment later, I could feel him back away from me. Thinking I was ok, I moved to sit back down.

The seat was gone! I had nothing to support myself on! Scrambling, I tried moving my feet or grabbing the post with my hands, only to discover neither would work. The post was too big to get my hands around, and there wasn't even room for me to get my fingers under the collar.

Moving my feet didn't help either. I couldn't push them out far enough to keep myself pinned against the post for any time at all. I could pull them under me, but I was forced to stay up high because of the collar, so I couldn't sit down on my feet, like in a squat. The best I could do was hold myself in place for a couple of minutes, until my legs started to cramp up. Then I had to move them. But when I did, now all my weight was really hanging from my neck. It didn't choke me, but it hurt like hell.

I found myself doing a strange dance. I could get my feet under me and hold myself for a few minutes, but then when I had to move them because the pain in my legs became more than I could take, I was back into pain in my neck. That only could last a few minutes, and then I had no choice but to get my legs back under me again.

After a couple of switches back and forth, still with the hood over my head, I was starting to get afraid. Before I could say anything, my Master told me what was going to happen to me. "Dawn, this is your punishment for making noise when I told you to be quiet. Understand, my punishments are always painful, but this one is fairly light for me. I think an hour here will teach you to behave. If not, the next punishment will be even more severe."

An hour! This was light? He was crazy! I started to panic. I couldn't last an hour here! I knew I was going to die.

I didn't have any idea what I did for the next hour. I don't even really know if it was an hour or not. All I know is I fought to keep myself in place. I broke out in a sweat, and started having trouble breathing. It felt like I couldn't get my lungs to expand. I flailed with my arms, trying to find something to hold onto, but it just made things worse. I would lose my footing and pull on my neck, sometimes feeling like I had squeezed it so I couldn't breathe. I know I was screaming all the time, begging for mercy.

Suddenly, I felt something under me. A stool or a chair. It took me a moment to understand I didn't have to fail for support anymore. I am sure I sat there for several minutes, trying to slow down my breathing, getting myself under control. A moment later, I felt the collar around my neck release. Without it holding me in place, I fell forward, off the stool, catching myself on my hands at the last moment.

After a few seconds, I felt his hands at my feet, releasing the ankle cuffs from the posts. I just lay there on my front, trying to get myself under control. I didn't dare move until my Master told me to.

That didn't take long. Only a moment later, I felt his hand gabbing my hair from behind. I got the hint, getting up onto my hands and knees, and then up on my feet, but bent over, my 34Gs hanging beneath me. Without speaking, I was pulled along, dragged as I realized back across the hall to what I have come to recognize as "my" bedroom. With a quick push, I fell forward onto the bed, my tits squashing under me.

After a moment, he finally spoke. "I hope that taught you a lesson, slave. Remove your hood and cuffs and clean up." I heard him walk away, then the swing of the door and the click of the lock.

I got myself turned around, sitting on the bed as I worked to get the hood off. Managed to get the blindfold off first, then pulled that hateful gag out of my mouth. It took me a minute to get my fingers to pull all the buckles and strings, then finally pulled the hood off, getting my ponytail back out of it. Another minute saw me finally getting the cuffs off my wrists and ankles. My Master had unlocked them already, so all I had to do was pull them loose. Not wanting to make a mess, I took them back to the same drawer they had come from a while before, dropping them inside. I noticed the drawer immediately slid back in place and locked.

I needed a few minutes in the bathroom, getting myself, cleaning up, getting all the sweat off me and cleaning up what my Master had left on me. I didn't know what else to do, so I took my time and checked my makeup and hair. Glancing out the window, I realized it was about noon. I had guessed it was going to be much later, but I didn't have a clue what was happening.

I guess my Master had other plans. I couldn't have dreamed what was going to happen next. "Go out in the bedroom and get the food I have put there for you. As soon as you have finished, go to the closet and put on your white suit." That was really unexpected. What did I need that suit for? But I knew asking questions was pointless.

Going out into the bedroom, I saw a plate and cup waiting for me. Again, it was the correct food for my diet. I ate as quickly as I could, not wanting to be late. Putting everything down, I turned back to the closet. I was surprised to see laying on the dresser a thong, bra, and shoes. The shoes I recognized, but the underwear were all new. A white seamless thong, and a pearly white bra, the right size, obviously from Victoria's Secret, but I shook my head when I saw it was a push up. Really? 34G tits weren't enough? They had to be pushed up to be even bigger? I didn't believe it.

At least the shoes were mine. The silver ones with the jeweled platforms again. An 8 inch stiletto heel made them look really hot on me, I knew, but I wondered about them with a pantsuit. But, they were what my Master had chosen, so ok, whatever.

I pulled on the lingerie, working hard to get it right. I tightened up the bra straps. I always think it is strange how many girls leave them too loose. It doesn't do anything for them that way, but whatever. It took me a minute to get my tits in place, especially with those push up pads. They made me have a huge swell at the top of my chest, even more than normal.

When I turned around to the cabinet in the closet where the suit was hanging, I understood why. The pants were there, and the jacket, but no cami -- no top. Of course. With the jacket somewhat open at the top, I could see what was going to happen -- my tits were going to be on display, about as much as I could in public.

Not having much choice, I put on the pants, then the jacket. Sitting on the closet stool, I got my heels on, then put on my hoop earrings and triple diamond necklace. I thought about the fact my rings were on my left hand too, both my engagement and wedding bands. Thinking about what they really meant was completely humiliating.

As I finished, I got my next shock. A drawer slid open, with only one thing inside. It took me a minute to figure out what it was. A contact case. I didn't wear contacts, so I didn't understand why it was there. I was quickly taught why.

"Open the case and put the contacts in your eyes." I didn't know how and said so. I was surprised when my Master, quite nicely, explained how to put them in. When I got the first one in, I realized what these were. They were completely black. I couldn't see a thing with them in. Once the second one was in my eye, I was totally blind. They were a blindfold, but not one what showed. So, my Master could take me somewhere in public, but as always, I would not see him.

With everything ready, I sat quietly on the stool, waiting for my Master to tell me what to do next. Instead, I heard the door open and his footsteps walking across the floor. He stopped at the entrance to the closet. I could feel his eyes on me, looking me over. "Well, slave. You look very good. I am going to enjoy this afternoon."

I didn't dare speak. I felt him take me by the hand, having me stand up. I let him lead me, towards the door I realized. At first I took very small steps, afraid I was going to fall. I realized quickly my Master was not going to let that happen. He held on tight to me, with that iron grip of his. We went out into the hall, where he took my hand, just like I was his girlfriend. By this point, I had walking in heels blind a little more down, so I was able to click down the hall with him.

I was actually a little surprised how much I wished I could see. I knew I had to be a sight, in my brilliant white suit and with the swells of my tits coming out the top of my jacket. I'm sure I was quite a sight for anyone we passed, but I didn't see or hear anyone.

Into the elevator, down the hall, and outside. I could feel the heat on the sun on me. The contacts were really good. I still couldn't see anything, not even any light from the sun, which I had seen out the window was shining brightly.

We walked across the parking lot and I heard the beep of a car unlocking, then my Master opening the door. I felt the car next to me, and sensed how to get into it. Putting my hand out, I could feel the low roof of a sportscar. With both hands, I eased myself into the seat, instinctively reaching for the seat belt. But when I snapped it into the buckle, I felt it lock harder than I expected. Gently pressing the button, I realized it didn't unlock. I heard my Master chuckle, but he didn't say anything.

The door closed, then the driver's door opened and my Master entered. He started the car, without a word, and pulled out onto the street. I had no idea where we were going, only knowing, for me, it wasn't going to be good. Fear gripped me, as I understood, as a slave, wherever I was going, it was going to mean pain, humiliation, and being used.

To be continued...

12