All Comments on 'An Unexpected Master Pt. 05'

by Dawn34G

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 month ago

Beyond amazed you could pick up this story after so many years and keep the flow going. Well done.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

This is an incredible story, even more so as the author says that it is autobiographical. I was especially struck with how much detail the author included. Everything that was done to her, every device, restraint, etc was described in detail and how she had to put it on (almost always Dawn was expected to but herself in bondage). The author obviously, to me at least, is an accomplished writer. The story flows smoothly, and since it is told from Dawn’s POV, reveals all her thoughts, feelings, emotions, and especially her fears for what might come next. Every chapter has its share of suspense, and this one is no exception. I assume that Dawn is beautiful, maintained with her daily intense gym regime and her enhanced 34G tits. Those tits are a central part of the story; all too often authors describe their MC’s as having really big tits, and then they are ignored for the rest of the story. In this story they are a main part of the action lin every chapter. At one point Dawn observes to herself that she is very proud of her huge tits, but at the same time hates them. She knows how much men like to look at them, showcasing, as they do, her obviously sexy, petite, and slender body, blonde hair, especially when she is wearing stiletto heels. In the next chapter her master will be displaying her body and only partly covered huge G cup tits in public; Dawn will be blind, with he black contacts. I am glad the author has returned to this story, and assuming it is partly if not entirely autobiographical, I hope that it is nowhere near its conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This so willing (obviously , maybe as masochistic as the fantasy the writer is indulging in) "victim" does it again. Our heroine could have simply stated to her "Master" as she so willingly and without reason refers with this term, in her thoughts, that she is allergic to contact lenses, what then? But no, for her this "victimhood" of practical slavery was almost God sent, it would seem. She has still not given a single thought to how to get out of the predicament or to say, excuse me, "master". how long do I have to do this?

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Dawn said at one point that she was a professional woman, and educated. She also mentioned, perhaps in the same passage, that she was glad to be able to get back to her work. But I don’t recall reading what her profession was, or that she was able to work remotely from home. It seemed that she spent her days, at least recently since her master found her, going to the gym, taking care of the house naked, preparing for special evenings, and going to her master’s special apartment for various BDSM experiences when Charles was at work. Also, her feelings towards Charles seemed mixed at best. At times she seems to loathe him and his BDSM fetish and the fact that he made her get her already big DD tits enhanced to a G cup, but unless she has her own source of income, she is supported by him. Often, he comes across as someone who just shares their house with her. Very little on the domestic side in this story. I have no problem with that, since that is not at all the focus, but it does raise little questions here and there, given the very believable reality that the author has created in her terrific story.

kajkellikajkelliabout 1 month ago

Exquisite bondage. Since this is a real story, no point in making suggestions. Reality can be as hot as fiction.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Kajkelli, you are quite right, and was aware of this when I raised what I thought were a few minor questions. Dawn’s story is compelling and gripping, and all the more so to the extent that it reflects the author’s own exerience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love reading your stories. You are an amazing woman. Thank you for sharing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDawn34G@Dawn34G
Yes, I really do have 34G tits. And yes, that is me in the pic. Blonde, 110, 34G-20-28, 5 foot flat. What else do you need to know? I do like hearing from people who read, so don't be shy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES