An Unexpected Master Pt. 06

Story Info
Dawn's Master takes her out into town.
9.8k words
4.33
2.9k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawn34G
Dawn34G
79 Followers

I wanted to start somewhere different this time. I saw this a day ago and wanted to put it in here, because I think it is so true, at least for me.

"Yes, women can fuck. But mostly? Mostly we get fucked. Oh, we might push back and grid, but we're the ones on all fours. We're the ones being penetrated. We're the ones moaning like an animal."

That describes what I have become perfectly. How I lost control and became a slave, getting raped almost daily now, well, that is this story.

_______________

We didn't drive that far, maybe 5 minutes. I think we were still in downtown, although I couldn't see. Nothing on the radio, nothing said either by either my Master or me. I knew to keep quiet. I couldn't do anything but get hurt by making a scene, being locked into my seat as I was.

I felt the car turn, then bump onto what was clearly a ramp, one in a parking garage I guessed. We went around several corners, then pulled into a parking space. My Master got out and I guess came around to my door. I don't know how he did it, but when he reached inside, my seat belt unlocked and let me get up. Taking my hand, my Master guided me up and out of the car.

I was still in complete darkness behind my blackout contact lenses. I couldn't see a thing. Somehow my Master guided me across to what I knew had to be an elevator lobby. I heard the outer door, then the elevator doors open. He gently moved me inside, taking care not to let me trip in my heels on the crack. I didn't sense anyone was around us, a guess confirmed in a moment.

As the elevator doors closed, my Master instructed me, "You will remain absolutely silent unless I say otherwise. Do not make a scene or try to call for help. You know what will happen to you if you do." Not even trusting myself to speak, I just nodded. He had me terrified. I still thought I was going to somehow, someday, be able to get away from this man, whoever he was, but for right now, I was trapped. I could not afford to let him destroy my life. So I would comply and be a good slave.

I really wondered where we were as the elevator moved to what I guessed would be the main floor for the building. There are some condo buildings downtown, and a lot of office towers too, along with a few hotels. I couldn't tell which one this was.

When the doors opened, I knew. From the sounds of people in the lobby, I decided we were in an office building. Not enough people for a hotel, and there was a marble floor I could hear my heels clicking on.

As we walked across the lobby, I wondered what the people watching thought of me. I had to be an amazing sight, in 8 inch heels and my brilliant white pant suit, but with my tits bulging out the opening at the top, uncovered by anything except the jacket. I was decent to be in public, but still presented an appearance that screamed sex while still in business. It made me feel both excited and scared. What if someone here knew me? How could I explain this to Charles if he heard I was here, dressed like this. I almost couldn't walk from the fear.

We stopped suddenly, and my Master commanded me to sit down. I realized there was a seat to my right, so I gently guided myself into place. He whispered I was not to move, so I kept my head down and tried, unsuccessfully, to disappear. He walked a few steps away, and I realized what he was doing. There had to be security to get inside, and he didn't want me to hear who we were visiting or what his name was, or at least the name he was giving.

It took about two minutes, but my Master returned, taking my by the hand and guiding me to my feet again. We walked, almost like a couple, a bit further, to what I assumed were the elevators. Again, it appeared we were alone, making me wonder if this was a building where security controlled the elevators. It seemed like it took forever for the car to climb to whatever floor we were going to, which had to be high in the building. I was still scared. Wherever we were going, my Master had brought me for a reason, which I wasn't stupid enough to think meant anything other than I was going to be used.

When the door opened, my Master led me out into what I assumed was the hall. We walked a few steps and through a set of doors. I heard a man's voice, greeting my Master, but only calling him, "my friend". Clearly, they both understood secrecy was important.

We followed this other man down another hall, through what seemed to be the door of an outer office, as we were now on carpet I could feel under my heels, then through another door. As I stepped through, still held by the hand by my Master, I heard this new man's voice order what I thought was a secretary that we were not to be disturbed for any reason. I wonder what she, and I guessed a secretary would be a woman, thought about my appearance.

As the door shut, I heard the snap of a lock. My Master guided me across the room to what I assumed was a chair in front of the desk, then from the sound seated himself in another chair to my left. It was comfortable, didn't move, and I felt the desk as I moved to sit down. I wondered where we were, if there were windows, if anyone else was in the room, or if there was anything else to see. I tried not to let on I was blind, but I guessed this man already knew.

He also knew what I was, as revealed by the first words he spoke as he moved behind the desk to sit down. "Another incredible slave, my friend. I like her very much." Slave. The word, especially spoken by a strange man, shamed me. "I love those tits too." Of course, he would. What man wouldn't? Again, I cursed myself for being forced into getting the implants which made them 34Gs.

My Master was all to happy to oblige. "I thought you might like them. Dawn, please take off your jacket and hang it on the arm of your chair." It begins. Knowing I had no choice, I did as I was commanded. Unbuttoning my jacket, I slid my arms out and pulled it from behind me, then neatly folded it and laid it over the arm to my right. My 34G tits got a quiet whistle from the man behind the desk. "Very nice, my friend. She has a great rack."

My Master was also impressed. "Yes. She has a great one. Let's discuss some business for a bit, then we can see more of what Dawn has to offer." With that, my Master came over in front of me and reached under my hair. I realized he had something in his hand, which he put over my ears. Earphones, strange ones, which fit over my ear but didn't have a connection over the top of my head, instead just sitting in place over my ear. A moment later, I heard that same hissing white noise I had been subjected to when locked in the cabinet. I was now both blind and deaf.

Having no choice in the matter, I sat quietly. I realized what was happening. Whatever was being discussed was not for a slave to know about. Anything I didn't know I couldn't tell anyone. So I sat there, sitting up in the chair, looking more or less normal, except for the fact I was missing my jacket, wearing only a pushup bra as a top. This was insane. At least I wasn't cold, even though I could feel the air conditioning on me. But this was humiliating.

It seemed like it took forever, but probably was more like fifteen minutes, when I felt my Master pull the earphones away. I braced myself for what was to come, knowing this had to be the sign I was about to be used some more. It took only a moment. The other man said, "Well, let's inspect some of the goods." My Master easily replied, "Of course. Dawn, be a good girl and show us your tits."

I didn't have any choice. I moved my hands behind me and released the hook on the bra, allowing it to fall away, releasing the girls at last. Not knowing what else to do, I put the bra over the arm of the chair on top my jacket, then sat back up. In moments, my nipples were hard as rocks, sticking out as far as they could in the cool air.

I heard another whistle from the man on the other side of the desk. He got up and came around to stand in front of me, clearly sizing me up. After a few moments, I felt his hand grasping my right breast, squeezing her. His hand was hot, not as big as my Master's, but quite firm, and unusually soft. It didn't feel rough, like a working man's hands do. He rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing it, not too hard, but enough to feel how firm it is. I drew a sharp breath, trying to remain in control of myself.

He took his time, then moved to my left breast, this time lifting her from beneath, trying to feel how heavy she is. He chuckled and said, "Wow, she is carrying a lot of weight on her chest. I like it. Makes her prime, if the rest of her is as good. Nice flat stomach too."

As my Master reached over to me to put the earphones back on, I just caught him saying, "Well, let's talk about that...", and then the hiss began again. For at least another ten minutes I sat there, now completely topless, my breasts on full display before men I didn't know. I didn't understand why I was there or what they were talking about. This had to be a business meeting, but what business was being conducted with a half-nude woman sitting in front of the desk? I finally decided I needed to be a good slave and try not to think.

I suddenly realized what I had just said to myself. How could I think like that? It frightened me even more to realize I was starting to get used to this idea. I was losing my mind, making the adjustment to my new status as a slave to men.

Again I felt my Master's hand pulling the earphones off my ears. I guessed what was coming next. The man at the desk asked, "Let's see the rest of your slave here." My Master obliged, saying, "Dawn, stand up and take off pants and thong." Here we are at last. I knew this moment would come today.

Completely without any control of my body and fearing what would happen if I resisted, I did as I was told. Being where I was, completely cut off from anyone I knew, unable to run or hide, somewhere I didn't know, I feared if I tried to fight or run away, I might not even leave this room alive. Better to surrender what little dignity I had left and keep breathing.

So I did what I had to. I stood up on my heels, then unbuttoned the clasp on my waistband, allowing them to fall to the floor. I pushed my thong down with my thumbs, letting it fall away too. I was now completely nude before them.

My Master ordered me to step out of my pants, then I heard him pick them up and put them over the other arm of the chair. At least they would be sort of presentable when it was time to leave. I held out some hope that would be how I would leave, but at this point, my mind was making horrible pictures of what might happen to me if I did anything but what I was told.

The man behind the desk stayed where he was this time. "Looks really good. Let's see how she does." I was afraid I understood what that meant. My Master made it official: "Get down on your hands and knees and crawl to him, slave."

Having no choice, I did as I was told again. Down I went onto my hands, then I slowly crawled around the desk, my 34Gs hanging beneath me. I could feel them swinging freely as I moved, their weight pulling me down. I made my way to the far side of the desk, waiting for what I knew had to come next.

I wasn't disappointed. I heard the man opening his pants, followed a moment later by a simple command. "Suck." I moved myself over close to his chair, which I realized he had turned toward me. Sliding between his knees, I knelt up and bent myself over, opening my mouth wide, slowly lowering myself down to take him in me.

He was big, but not so long. I decided to do this right, as I usually do -- which usually gets me in trouble -- and take him all the way in one stroke. I could tell by the deep sound he made the man liked that a lot. Most do, and I have to admit, I have the gag control to go all the way down.

I really went at him, taking special care not to let my teeth touch his cock. I knew that would at least get me hit, if not worse. I didn't want my Master to give me another punishment session, and that seemed pretty likely if I made that kind of mistake. But I kept my speed up, sometimes holding at the bottom and using my tongue. I could tell this man was really getting excited. He probably couldn't hold it much longer.

Just as I thought that, I felt him grab my head and lift me up onto my feet. He stood up and spun me around by my shoulders, forcing me to bend over his desk, held up by my arms. A quick kick at my ankles made it clear I was to spread my legs, which I did. I knew I was hot and wet, something which embarrassed me, but which I had no control over. My body had developed a defense against the pain of being raped, and I knew I was going to be raped again, the third time today, in just a moment.

In a moment, I felt this man force himself inside me, ramming all the way he could go. I let out a scream as he thrust into me the second time, my 34Gs swinging wildly. I had kept myself up off the desk, pushing up with my arms. If my Master was still sitting in his chair, and I guessed he was, I am sure I was quite a sight. Men usually like the sight of a woman's tits bouncing as she gets fucked, and I know my girls were really bouncing hard as this man fucked me, again and again, harder and harder.

I started moaning, and I could tell he couldn't last much longer. He had his hands on my hips, pulling me into him as he kept ramming me, faster and faster. I could feel my orgasm building. I knew I was going to come for them.

I think this man knew what was happening, because I heard him whisper, "I'm going to rip a scream out of you, slave." He reached out and grabbed my hair, pulling my head back as he jammed his cock into me even harder.

Suddenly, it was like a dam burst. I exploded inside, coming harder than I had in some time. A scream, almost a screech, erupted from my mouth. It seemed to go on forever, but in a moment, it was punctuated by a hot flood into my cunt from this man fucking me. I felt him let go of my hair, then lean back as several spurts shot into me.

After a moment, he stepped back, sliding out of me. I fell forward onto the desk, then slid down onto the floor in a pile, exhausted. Sitting down, as I lay on the floor, I heard the man behind the desk say, "She's a great fuck. Needs some training, but she's good. I think we have a deal. Get her put together while we finalize things."

My Master came around the desk and pulled me onto my feet. I allowed him to guide me across the room, into what I realized was a small bathroom. He left for a moment, returning with my clothes. "Get cleaned up and dressed. Stay here until I get you."

Not having any choice, I got cleaned up. It took me about ten minutes to get put back together. I had to bend over to get my 34Gs back in the cups of the bra, letting the girls hang so I could fit the cups around them. I thought about not putting it back on, but it had those foam type cups and push up pads, so I had no place to put it. It's a neat trick, getting dressed while blindfolded, or in my case, wearing blackout contacts, but I got it done. I only could hope I didn't have some obvious problem I would have fixed if I could just see.

While I was getting dressed, I thought about my situation. I know this wouldn't make sense to most people, but I was completely trapped. The problem wasn't Charles. He knew about my affair with Jimmy. No, the problem was my career. As a fairly young professional, working in the high-profile role I had, there was no way I could survive a scandal.

People who haven't worked in a professional role don't understand, and there is no way a man could ever understand what it is like to be a woman in a career which has been dominated by men. Most women I know in this job become bitches, cutting their hair short and dressing horribly, trying to out-men the men and treating other women horribly. Some become sluts, trying to earn promotions on their back. I had long ago decided I couldn't be either one. I made myself work hard and be pretty, neither being a bitch or a slut.

The problem with that approach is it means I had to be perfect. I had gotten the promotion I wanted, with the best clients, ones who were picky about who they were associated with and who would have cut me loose in a moment if there was a scandal. And I knew, pictures of me having an affair, nude, getting fucked, especially by someone other than my husband, would have caused a scandal. There would be talk of if I had an OnlyFans account (I don't), if I was fucking a client (which would cost my license), or any number of other things. And if that picture I knew was posted on a website for all to see of me in heavy bondage became associated with me, it would be all over.

I couldn't risk that. I had to do whatever I could to somehow salvage my career, or so I thought. All I had to do was cooperate with my Master, and hopefully, at some point, he would either let me go or I could somehow escape. I didn't know how yet, but that was all I had.

I considered for a moment telling Charles and getting him to help me. I realized that wouldn't work either. He had trapped me too. He got all my money -- and I made a lot more than him -- and he had control of my body, or at least he thought. If I told him what was happening, he would believe I had betrayed him again, never believing I had been trapped. I knew what Charles was capable of, and I knew at least he would destroy me, or maybe kill me instead and collect the millions in insurance on me. No, that wasn't a way out. All I could do was be patient and find a way out.

It was a few minutes later when the door opened and my Master came in, telling me it was time to leave. He took me by the arm and led me out the door, through the inner and outer offices and down the hall to the elevator. He spoke to no one along the way, and of course, I didn't either.

We stood at the elevator for a minute before it came. Down the elevator by ourselves, then across the lobby to the garage elevator. I tried really hard to look normal, not letting on I had just been fucked upstairs. I have no idea who was watching, just hoping no one knew me and told Charles, or my employer (who thought I was sick this Friday).

The walk to the car was the same as on the way in. I got in the car, assuming we were on the way back to the apartment. I only hoped I would be left alone when we got there.

It must have been late afternoon, with everyone trying to get out of the office on Friday afternoon (a rat race I used to be part of before I started working from home), because even getting out of the garage took a lot longer. I heard many more cars moving around us and it seemed like we were in traffic the whole way back to the apartment. Instead of taking 5 minutes, it took more like 20.

On the way, I sat quietly and thought about how no one understood what I was feeling. I kept thinking about something I heard once in some stupid movie, about how a girl couldn't be feeling so many things, and how another girl yelled at the guy for not having any emotions at all. She was so right.

Guys don't get it, but women can hate themselves, be happy with themselves, feel horrible, and feel excites, all at the same time. Being conflicted, with enormous swings of emotion, happens all the time.

Just look at my situation: I hate being so beautiful. I hate having such huge tits, where no one sees anything else, or at least define me by my tits. But being beautiful and having such a massive rack gets me things no one else gets and opens doors for me in business even without earning things on my back -- just looking at me is sometimes enough. I hate being with Charles -- the ass. But he has been good for me, so I try to be kind to him, knowing I am stuck with him for at least as far as I can say now. I hate being a slave, but strangely, being put on display, being retrained and raped, completely losing control of myself, is at the same time exciting. My mind was a kaleidoscope of emotion, and I knew it. Other people may think its crazy, but its my life.

Dawn34G
Dawn34G
79 Followers