An Unexpected Master Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, my musings were ended with our arrival back at the apartment. I waited to be released from my seat belt as before, then was walked by my Master back into the building. I know we passed a man in the hallway as I clicked down the hallway, because I heard him whistle, probably at my tits. My Master chuckled, "She is something, isn't she?" I wondered if anything else passed between them, but I couldn't see.

We got up the elevator and down to the apartment. I wasn't surprised when we got inside, the first words out of my Master's mouth were, "Go to the bedroom. Strip. Put on your brown suede boots and put your clothes away, then crawl back out here."

I figured I was going to be kept nude again. I hoped he would leave me alone, but that didn't look like it was going to happen, not with being told to put on something specific. I didn't even think about saying anything. At least while wearing my suit I didn't have to crawl.

I was amazed at myself that I could walk to the bedroom completely blind. That got me wondering how long I could wear these contacts. I made my way into the bedroom and then stopped to consider, how would I find my boots? I decided the only option was to get undressed first, then try to find them. Fortunately, I didn't have too much trouble getting to the closet and finding the hanger for the suit. It was very expensive, so I didn't want to tear it up. The bra and thong I left on the top of the dresser.

Putting my shoes in the spot for them, then moved my hands around, feeling for the boots. I got lucky and put my hands on them after a few seconds searching. Of course, being the only suede item I had with me, it was easy to identify them by touch. I pulled them out and found the stool to sit on while I got my feet in them and pulled up the zippers.

I have to admit, these boots are among my favorites. Someone, who was someone I admit I wanted to like me in business, once commented, "those boots are spectacular." Yes, they are. They are a light brown suede, over the knee, 8 inch platforms, with some gold inlay on the heel. I had worn them for my Master once in one of the early selfies he had me take, and now he wanted them in person. It took me a couple seconds to get them in place, then I stopped for a few seconds to collect myself.

The unreality of this whole situation kept floating through my mind. I am both a professional woman, and a slave. I am married, and getting raped and tortured by both my husband and other men, which he doesn't know anything about. And I have no way out. Anything I might do would destroy me. I hate the pain, the humiliation, the rapes -- everything. But deep inside, I hear this little voice telling me, as beautiful as I am, I have never been so wanted as I am now as a slave. How fucked up all this is!

So instead of fighting, I got down on my knees and started crawling. Across the bedroom, out into the hall, and then a few feet to the living room. I stopped at the entrance, not sure where my Master was or what I was supposed to do. I heard his voice off to my left, probably on the couch, saying, "Come here, slave."

Turning left, I crawled the last couple of steps to him, my 34Gs hanging beneath me. I tried to do it with a little sensuality to it, because I figured if I acted like a slut, he might be a little more kind to me. I really didn't want any more pain if I could avoid it.

When I reached the couch, my Master commanded, "Get up on your knees and put your hands behind your head." I did exactly that, sitting up in a kneeling position before my Master. Once I was set, I straightened up and pushed my tits out toward him, then laced my fingers behind my head. I think I was quite a sight, with my tits shoved in his face, but he asked for it. I almost smiled, because I did like this, in a really strange kind of way.

I felt my Master lean towards me, and I realized he had put his hands beside my head, though the triangular space inside the bend of my arms. I felt him doing something behind my neck, like he was fiddling with the clasp of a necklace. Then I felt something pressing on my neck, all around. I realized what it was -- a choker necklace.

When his hands withdrew, he told me I could move my hands. I reached to feel what had been put on me. I could tell it was made of rhinestones, or something like that, and had a line across the top and bottom, an inch or so apart. There were some connections between them, but I couldn't tell what they were. On the sides of my neck, the two lines merged together and there was a single strand of chain across the back, holding the choker in place.

Letting my hands fall down, my Master ordered, "Put your hands in the small of your back and keep them there." Once I had complied, he asked me, "Do you know what that is?" I replied, "A choker, Master."

After a second, he asked me another question: "Do you know what it says?" Says? What did he mean? Then I remembered -- I had seen chokers which spelled something out on them, like "bitch" or "whore". Not having a clue, I said, "No, Master." He chuckled, and then silence. Finally, after a few moments, he told me, "It fits you perfectly, slave. It says, SLUT."

I was utterly humiliated. I don't care if I am acting like a slut, its different to be called one. I know, that's crazy, but this whole thing is crazy, right?

After a few minutes of watching me, my Master must have gotten bored. I heard the clatter of plastic, followed by the TV coming on. There were several channels, I heard, then he switched to a ball game. Typical man. Then something happened I didn't expect. "Slave, get up on the couch and make yourself comfortable with me."

I was shocked. I really expected I was going to be stuck on the floor the whole time. I wasn't going to complain about being comfortable, though. I moved as easily as I could off the floor, then sat down on the couch. I laid out a bit and settled in against my Master, who was leaning against one of the arm rests. I basically settled in against him, putting my head against his shoulder.

I wasn't really surprised when he moved me to where he wanted me. He moved me over so I was basically laying across his lap, my tits straight up into his face. I felt his hand on my left breast, gently squeezing. I was actually surprised at how gentle he was, not trying to dominate me at all. Rather, I was basically being used as a toy. That was how he thought of me, I guess.

We relaxed for a couple of hours. Which is really to say, my Master relaxed, not me. I just lay there and allowed myself to be something for him to play with while he watched the game. Of course, I couldn't see it. Honestly, I am not a sports person, so I don't care. Still being in darkness was still driving me nuts.

It wasn't too long before I figured we were going to have to be having dinner. It wasn't until the end of the game was close to being over that my Master decided to take action. First, he reached behind my neck and took the choker off. Then, he told me to go into the bedroom, get a shower, and get ready to go out.

Go out? Again? Someone was eventually going to see me. It isn't like I am someone who easily is missed. But I wasn't making the decisions here, so I had no choice but to do as I was told. Taking a chance, I got up and walked to the bedroom. My Master said nothing, so I figured I was safe, at least for now.

I found the shower interesting. Still completely in darkness, I had to do everything by feel. The hardest part was getting the water set properly. I just wasn't familiar enough with the controls to be able to do it by feel. A temperature check was the only way. I enjoyed the few minutes alone, then came out to see what I was sure would be laid out for me to wear.

Exactly as I expected, I could feel the outfit laying on the dresser. My hands told me there were just two pieces there. The silver sequined booties, which I had worn when Charles had beaten me on the tits, but not yet for my Master, was one item. The other was clearly a lycra dress. A few seconds of feeling it, and finding the strings at the top, revealed it had to be the blue dress.

That dress was special. It was one of the very few dresses Charles had given me which I actually liked. It was sexy as could be, and I was always careful where I wore it, but I knew it was amazing on me. It actually was bought when I still had smaller tits, so it made my 34Gs look even bigger. I was having trouble deciding if I felt violated with the use of this dress, as this was one of the few good feelings I had with Charles. I finally decided it really didn't make a difference. What could I do about it anyway?

I sat down on the stool and got the booties on first, then pulled the dress over my head. It was still tied at the back of the string, but I had to get the figure 8 twist in it right, then get the top part up over my tits. There is a huge open space in the center, which exposes almost all the way to both nipples, kind of like a keyhole, with the string making the top part. A bright blue, it shined and stood out very well on me.

My jewelry went back on, including the huge 6 inch hoop earrings, diamond studs, and the matching necklace and tennis bracelet. I felt my rings, still in place, and wondered for a moment where Charles was. Little did I know. I took a few minutes to brush my hair out, wishing I could check my makeup. That's impossible when you can't see.

With that, I was ready to go out, or at least as ready as I could be. I took a last moment to control myself, then stood up and walked out into the main room so my Master could see me.

The sharp intake of breath was interesting. I guess I really did look as hot as I felt. I knew exactly what I looked like in this dress. There was almost nothing of my body which wasn't on display in this dress. It absolutely clung to me perfectly, showing everything about me, or at least everything which wasn't already exposed, which was a lot. It was quite short, had a lot of back open, showed all my shoulders, and as I said, had that huge keyhole. The fabric showed the perfect outline of my tits, clearly displayed my erect nipples, made it clear I was trim and fit all through my middle, and made it clear there was nothing on my body under the dress.

"Perfect. I like." Well, as least my Master approved. I just stood there until he took me by the hand and walked me out the door again, heading for the elevator. It was click, click, click down the hall again when we got downstairs. I have to admit, I love that sound, and love the looks I get when men hear me coming. Of course, I couldn't see this time, but I knew we passed at least one, as I heard a whistle. I also heard a woman's voice scold him. Bitch -- let him look.

Back to my Master's car again. I wish I knew what it was. I could tell it was a sports car by the height, but that's all I could say. The locking seat belt is really strange. I wondered for a moment what would happen if we were in an accident. I decided I really didn't want to find out. That would likely end up with me being exposed, and I couldn't risk that. However this was going to end, it had to be something that didn't cause me to be shown for what I am now.

I wondered where we would be going to dinner. A few minutes across town, and then we stopped at what I recognized was another valet stand. Getting out, it took me a minute to work out where we were. I had been here with Charles not too long before, the night my Master watched Charles fuck me through the sliding glass door with the lights on. I suspected he picked it intentionally to humiliate me.

This was a French place, but again, it had been selected I was sure because its menu would fit my diet. Its really hard maintaining my body, and eating the right things is the starting point. Even one day off would cause me weeks of problems. I was glad my Master was respecting that. Of course, he wanted me like this, so I guess he had as much as interest as I did in making sure I was eating right.

It is incredibly hard to eat when you can't see. I had been blind for hours now, so I had gotten used to it. At least I wasn't stumbling into anything. I doubt anyone who saw me could guess I couldn't see. It comes from all the effort I have put into grace, and to be honest, all that time on the dance team when I was in college, made a real difference. If only my sisters could see me now.

Dinner was really strange. We talked about almost nothing, other than pointless things. I hadn't the slightest idea what to discuss with this man. He ended up questioning me about my life, about what I did in school, growing up, old boyfriends, and just about anything else about me. It was light and interesting, and as I look back on it, I realize he had tricked me into opening up to him.

I also noticed how the people around us were reacting. When we walked in, there was the same murmur of disapproval from the women when they saw me, as well as expressions of interest from the men. I did notice I heard one woman make a purring sound near me, which I took as interest. I still didn't like having sex with other women, but it was clear this woman was interested in me as someone she would like to fuck. That was, strangely exciting to me.

Dinner went by faster than I expected. We had several courses, again with me being careful what I ate. I remember the langoustines especially. If nothing else, being a slave seems to mean, for now, I get to eat well. Before I knew it was time to leave.

Another really annoying problem with these blackout contacts is I had completely lost any idea what time of day it was. I knew it was evening because we had eaten dinner, but couldn't tell if it was 6 or 10 PM. All I knew was, when we walked out to the car, the sun was down, because it was much cooler than when we went in.

I was shocked at what happened next. I assumed we were going to go back to the apartment, condo, whatever it was, where I would be raped again. But no. My Master had decided to continue exposing me for a while.

He drove for a few minutes, then stopped somewhere. I seemed to me like we had pulled into a parking lot, because we turned off the street. After stopping, my Master dropped something into my lap and said, "Change". I almost opened my mouth to complain, but snapped it shut at the last moment. If we were somewhere I was going to be nude in public, or in a secluded, dark lot, it really didn't matter. I didn't have any choice in what was going to happen, so the best I could do was to shut up and do as I was told.

I felt the item my Master had given me. The touch of the fabric and rings let me know what I had in my hands. It was another one of my club dresses. This one covered way less than what I had on right now. It was jet black, with silver rings. It had two halves which went up the front, with triangular cups like a bikini, and two strings on a side that tied behind my neck, and another string tied behind the center of my back, again, just like a bikini. There was a 1 inch silver ring between the cups, and then two, somewhat narrower, strips of black fabric which went down to my waist and eventually met the tight skirt which went around my front and back. The two front parts had two more rings like the first one, leaving three keyholes down the front. On each hip, there was a huge 4 inch ring at the top of the skirt, with another keyhole below it, leaving only about 2 inches of fabric below. That meant it was absolutely obvious that I wasn't wearing anything under the dress.

Not having any other option, I pulled the blue dress string over my head, then slid the dress up to where I could pull it over my head. Once it was off, I handed it to my Master. I am sure he appreciated the show of me nude in the car. I could only hope no one else was watching too.

I reversed the process to get the black dress on. It came over my head, then I pulled it down where it belonged. It took me a minute to get the girls in place in the cups, then I pulled the strings over my head, and reached behind me to tie the back string. I felt overexposed in this dress in public, but it was clear my opinion didn't matter. Most of my body, and especially my 34G tits, were fully on display for all to see.

What happened next about floored me. My Master said, "Pull your hair up and lean forward." Doing what I was told, I felt him fit something around my neck, then clip it at the back, quite tightly. It only took a moment before I realized what it was -- the choker that said, "SLUT". Did he really want me to wear this in public? Where were we going where this was appropriate, anyway?

With that done, my Master put the car in gear and drove off the lot. After a few minutes, he pulled up at another valet stand. Being helped from the car, I could tell from the sound we were at a club. It took me a minute to figure out this was one of the more exclusive clubs in the city, one where my dress was perfectly selected. In fact, I was probably a little overdressed, but I wasn't going to complain. Even the choker really wasn't out of place here.

What was amazing was we walked right in, obviously through the VIP entrance. Again, I wondered who my Master really was. He had the money and power to be able to do almost anything it seemed. He had me on his arm, as an obvious toy for the powerful. It was both intoxicating and revolting to be used like this, to be nothing more than a sex object, and even more than anyone watching knew.

We apparently were being escorted around the edge of the club, as I could hear my Master speaking to someone over the music. We eventually made it to a door, a glass one by the sound, which took us up some stairs to what I guessed was the VIP area. Having been in this club sometime before, I knew we were up above the dance floor, where, if I could see, we could look down on everyone. I am sure everyone got a good view when we walked in, but now we were not visible unless we walked over to the rail.

Which, of course, is what my Master decided to do. He took me by the arm, before we even sat down, and walked me over to the rail. I knew there was a wall which came up to my waist, with a brass or gold rail on top, so at least no one was looking up my dress. But instead, when we got to the rail, he told me to lean over and look around. "Look around", that's funny. It isn't like I could see. I knew what he wanted, though.

As always, I did what I was told to do. I leaned as far as I dared over the rail, letting the girls hang down to their maximum size. My long blonde hair was hanging down too. With the split front on this dress, the full view between my tits was on complete display. I am sure I made a hell of a sight to everyone below. He kept me there for well over a minute before I was finally allowed to stand up again and walk with my Master to a couch to sit.

I think we were there a couple of hours. I was allowed a few drinks of champagne, which definitely helped me take the edge off. I let myself retreat into my own mind, not really hearing anything going on around me. I laid against my Master as he talked with some other men. Several times, he ran his hand over one of my tits, sometimes squeezing through the fabric. Once he slid his hand inside to tweak my nipple, which hurt a little. I think that was the point. All the time, I knew I was there to be decoration, a symbol of his power.

A couple of times, I was taken back to the rail and forced to repeat my performance for the people in the club, hanging the girls out to be seen. Didn't he understand there was a good chance someone who knew Charles was here and would tell him I was here, and what I was doing? There aren't that many women with as big of tits as me, even in this town, so I knew I was memorable. It was almost like my Master didn't think it was going to be a problem, which as things turned out, was absolutely correct. Again, I was both horrified at being put on display like this, while at the same time finding it exhilarating.