An Unexpected Master Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was time to leave. My Master took me by the arm again and guided me down the stairs. It was so strange being in a club like this without being able to see anything. I actually felt so much more being here where my sight did not intrude on what I felt and heard. How crazy was I thinking!

We got back to the car without too much trouble. I am sure there were dozens of eyes watching us as we walked to the door. I wonder if anyone saw him, or if they just saw my body on display. I know the valet liked what he saw. He said so to my Master, telling him I was an "awesome slut". My Master just chuckled.

I knew what was going to come next. It was time for me to be used and raped again. I keep calling it rape for a reason. Simply, I didn't want to be there, didn't want to have sex with any of these men. This was completely against my will. I submitted, not consented. After all, control of my body had been completely taken from me.

The drive was becoming familiar in this car. I loved the smell of the leather seats. Down the hall, up the elevator, and back into the apartment. It didn't take long. My Master pushed me to the bedroom and then spun me around to face him. He pulled the bottom edge of my dress straight up, all the way, until he pulled it off me, over my head. Standing there nude before him except for my silver booties and jewelry, I felt my nipples go rock hard. How could this be exciting? But it was.

What happened next I was actually grateful for, if unexpected. My Master told me, "go into the bathroom, close the door, and follow my instructions." All right. When I got there and closed the door, which I thought strange at first, I found out what this was all about. I heard my Master speaking after a moment, giving me specific instructions on how to get the contacts out of my eyes. It took me several tries, but I did get them both out. For the first time in many hours, I could see again.

Having been in darkness so long, it took my eyes several minutes to adjust so I could see again. It was so bright in the bathroom too. When I finally could see again, I focused on the choker. It did spell out "SLUT" with rhinestones, in letters over an inch high. I was floored by the sight of myself wearing something declaring me to be a slut. Of course, right now, it actually is true, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Apparently my Master was watching on the cameras. "Take a few minutes for yourself, then there is something for you in the drawer which is open." I really needed to use the bathroom, so I was glad for the time. After a few minutes, I finally went to see what was waiting for me.

It looked like a pair of virtual reality goggles. There had to be more to it than that. As it turned out, there was. "Put the goggles on, then turn them on with the switch at the top." I got them in place first, pulling the strap tight. When I clicked the switch over, there was a flash, then I realized I could see, I guessed from a small camera at about the top of my nose. I wondered how this was going to work. After all, my Master didn't want me to see him. So if I was seeing what was in front of me, I would see him. I was missing something.

I was right. I was missing something and had underestimated him. "Come out here, slave." I opened the door and walked out in to the bedroom. When I got to where I should have been ale to see my Master at last, I was shocked. His outline was there, but everything inside his form was a constantly moving swarm of pixels. He was there, but he wasn't. Every bit of his image was moving, mixed up, impossible to make into anything. I still had nothing to see who or what he really was.

Everything else in the room was in perfect focus, with the lights dim, but the bedroom door closed. I could see the covers had been pulled all the way down on the bed. The curtains were also open, revealing the floor to ceiling windows. I knew they were mirrored, as the lights on the other side were shaded, like looking through sunglasses. This looked like a room ready for intimacy. Clearly, it was time for me to be fucked.

"Come here, slave." I stepped over to my Master, reaching out for him. When my hands touched his chest, I realized he was naked also. Not that I was surprised, but his pixelated form in the goggles told me none of this. He was much taller than I am, well over six feet. I could tell he was a large and strong man, but not much else.

He reached out and grasped both my 34Gs, feeling them, kneading them again. I felt myself getting warm as he kneaded them, roughing my nipples with his palms. He stood there for a minute, clearly enjoying himself. Eventually, he moved his hands to the top of my shoulders and pressed me down. I knelt before him, knowing what was coming next.

"Open." I did as I was told, and took him in my mouth. Already quite hard, I began moving my head back and forth, taking him as deeply as the man behind the desk that afternoon. I forced myself down his shaft, again and again, until he started moving with me. It only took a moment of that before he reacted.

"Stop. Get up on the bed, on your hands and knees, facing the window." I moved quickly, setting myself in place. I had my arms fully extended under me, letting my 34Gs hang I as I had in the club, fully displaying them as big as they get. My knees were apart, spread enough for him to get behind me.

I expected my Master to mount me immediately, but instead, he walked in front where I could see him, or at least, what the goggles let me see of him. He held out his cell phone, where I could see some kind of control panel app open. He pressed one button, and after a moment, I realized the lights outside suddenly were much more clear. He chuckled, saying, "Yes, slave, that's right. I can control the mirroring. Now the glass is perfectly clear." I actually had heard of glass like this, but never had seen it.

With that, I had a sinking feeling. He tapped another button, and the lights came all the way up. In a second, the glass in front of me was suddenly a mirror again, just the other way. I realized I was about to be fucked in full view of anyone watching, which from the other buildings around, was a definite possibility.

Looking into what I now saw as a mirror, I could see myself ready to be raped. My Master climbed up onto the bed, and moved himself between my legs, readying himself. I was hot and wet again, my body excited to be used, even if I was not. The curse of being a woman, being ready to be taken by men, penetrated, fucked.

A moment later, he forced his cock into me, slowly, then deeper, and deeper. I let out a low moan, like a cow ready for milking, as I felt his hot, stiff cock sliding into my cunt. The head hit my cervix, then he started stroking me, again and again. My 34Gs started swinging under me, in time with his strokes, making an erotic sight.

Harder and harder he hit me, but with his hands not on me. I started fucking back, as hard as a I could, trying to make him come inside me quickly. The strokes kept coming, harder and harder. I was now getting louder, as I felt him making me grow more and more ready for his seed inside me. I knew he couldn't make me pregnant, another thing Charles had handled, but all I wanted really was to come myself.

I got my wish, just not like I expected. I saw in the glass his arms suddenly come down as he leaned over me, reaching for my arms. In a flash, he grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind me. I was pulled up, my 34Gs bouncing wildly, as my Master thrust into me harder and harder.

Being held up by my arms behind me, in essentially a strappado, is very painful. But that quickly increased my feeling, exciting me even more. His cock made one last strong stroke into me, and then I felt it: the heat of him spraying his come into me. For several seconds, I felt him pumping it into me, more and more. I had just been raped for the fourth time today, twice by my Master, and twice by other men.

After holding me up a moment longer, clearly visible to anyone watching, he finally let go of my arms so I fell onto the bed. I didn't try to catch myself this time, instead simply falling on my face. Laying there, I noticed the lights go out, so I lifted my head to see the glass. After a second, the glass dimmed, telling me the mirroring was turned back on.

I started to cry quietly, knowing I had been used all day as a sex toy. I didn't get long to rest, before, my Master told me, "Take off the boots, then lay down in the bed." It only took me a moment to get settled. As I got in place, he slid off the bed, pulling up the covers. I wondered if he would stay or not. I guessed not.

As the lights went out, I thought that would be it, but not quite. I heard his phone beep. He stood there in the dark, looking at the screen. After a few moments, he chuckled and said, "Look at this, slave." He clicked a couple buttons on his phone, and suddenly, I was looking at something else in the goggles.

It was a text message. All I could see were two lines. The first read, "What a hot slut. Can I try her sometime?" The second, back from my Master, said simply, "Soon." In between was an MP4 file. After a few moments, it opened and started to play.

It was a video. Of me. Of me being raped. A few minutes ago. The video was taken through the window, from a building nearby. It was zoomed in on me, clearly showing my face showing I was in ecstasy, my 34Gs bouncing, and my body in all its glory. All in the hands of someone other than my Master. What was worse, he had just promised this unknown man the opportunity to fuck me, soon.

With that, I heard my Master leave the room, the door opening and closing for him. The blinds closed slowly, and the room plunged into darkness. I heard my Master's voice one last time, "Sleep well, slave." I closed my eyes and cried, trying to get to sleep.

To be continued...