An Unexpected Message

Story Info
An unexpected message turns out better than I thought.
8.1k words
3.57
21.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my name is Kelsey I am 25 years old about 5'5" tall and weigh about 140 pounds. I have strawberry blonde hair that goes to just above my shoulders with blue eyes. I have 34D boobs and a big butt that everyone always compliments me on. I have tan skin since I go to the beach or lake a lot and lay out in the sun. I currently am employed as a store manager for Starbucks. I am married to my best friend, Brandon, we have been married for 1 year but together for almost 10 years.

Brandon is about 5'9" weighs about 175 pounds and was an average white man. Brandon has beautiful greenish blue eyes and tan skin. He was a couple years older than me at 28. I loved Brandon more than anything in the world and our relationship was simply amazing and the best in the world. Brandon worked at the local apple store in our area. He was really good with technology and its like it came naturally to him.

Prior to us getting married we were together for 7 years. Our relationship was perfect except for this one thing Brandon always asked me to do. Brandon had this weird fantasy where he wanted me to hook up with other guys. Brandon first asked me to do this when we weren't living together or that serious and I was blown away and shocked. I didn't want to do it but I didn't really think Brandon and I would last. After Brandon begged me to do it, I eventually gave in. I hung out with one of his friends named Chris at his house one day. One thing led to another and we ended up hooking up. I told myself after that time I would never do it again and I stood firm on that. Of course this didn't stop Brandon from asking me all the time.

For what ever reason Brandon could never drop it and would always bring it up and ask me. I told Brandon before we got married that if we got married I would never do something like that again ever. Brandon seemed receptive to that but I guess in the end I was wrong. Whenever he brought it up it caused a huge fight between us and I ended up breaking down and crying and Brandon never seemed to care.

Well one night we were sitting on the couch and Brandon asked, "Babe will you please just try again?"

I asked, "Are you seriously bringing this up again?"

Brandon said, "Yes."

I said, "I can't believe you. I told you time and time again this is not happening."

Brandon said, "Please. If you try it and I don't like it then I won't ever want it to happen again."

I said, "Yeah that's what you said when we were in high school."

Brandon said, "Yeah but that was high school and we didn't live together and stuff wasn't as serious as it is now."

I said, "I don't care I still did it and nothing has changed."

Brandon said, "Please babe."

I started to cry at this point and just become so upset. I finally just said, "Fine you know what?"

Brandon said, "What?"

I said, "I am going to do whatever I want whenever I want. I don't care about your feelings anymore."

Brandon asked, "What does that mean?"

I said, "Exactly what I said."

Brandon asked, "So does that mean you'll do it?"

I said, "It means if I want to do something I'm going to do it and not care about your feelings."

Brandon said, "I am confused."

I said, "I don't care what you are."

I got off the couch and walked to our room and shut the door behind me and laid on the bed and cried. Brandon didn't come and check on me at all so I just laid there crying and eventually fell asleep. I worked the next day and so did Brandon. I got up and got ready without even saying anything to Brandon and left. The coming days things slowly started getting back to normal and Brandon didn't bring it up to me again.

Well in the coming days I got some exciting news from my older brother and that was that his girlfriend was pregnant and that they were going to have a baby. I was so excited for my brother that I wasted no time and texted Brandon telling him.

Brandon replied, "Congratulations."

My brother text me later that day saying, "I had a room in Vegas for my gf and myself next month but now we can't go. Do you want to buy the room off me and you and Brandon and whoever else can go?"

I replied a little while later saying, "Yeah that sounds doable. How much is the room?"

My brother said, "Well with my discounts it'll be 300 for 2 nights."

I replied, "Okay yeah that's fine."

My brother said, "Okay cool."

I texted my best friend Noelle and said, "Brandon and I are going to Vegas in a month if you and Nate wanna come with us."

Nate was her boyfriend and they just recently started dating not too long ago.

Noelle messaged me back a while later and said, "Yeah that sounds like fun."

I then got off work a while later and went home and Brandon was already there. I sat my stuff down and walked over and gave him a hug and kiss.

I then told him about the plans for Vegas. Brandon said, "That'll be a lot of fun."

I went and sat down on the couch and Brandon followed me.

While we were sitting on the couch Brandon asked, "So with fair coming up would you be willing to dance with another guy."

I looked at Brandon and said, "Are you really bringing this up again?"

Brandon said, "Its only dancing."

I said, "No I won't dance with anyone at fair but I may do something in Vegas."

Brandon asked, "Whats the difference between the fair and Vegas?"

I said, "I know everyone at the fair and in Vegas I don't have to worry about knowing anyone there."

Brandon said, "Okay that makes sense."

I said, "Yeah now please stop bringing it up."

Brandon then asked, "Do you think Noelle will think it's weird if you dance with another guy?"

I said, "Not if it's natural and just happens."

Brandon said, "Okay."

Brandon then said, "Okay I'm going to look for a sexy dress for you to wear."

I said, "Okay you do whatever you want."

I went to the bathroom and started the shower and started to wash myself off. While I was in the shower I was thinking to myself about the Vegas trip and everything. I didn't want to have sex with another guy but I wouldn't mind dancing with someone else. I continued thinking since Brandon was getting what he wanted maybe I could make him a deal.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I walked out to our bedroom and put on some yoga shorts and a tank top and walked back out to the front room. I sat down next to Brandon who was watching tv.

I then said, "So I have a deal for you."

Brandon said, "Okay what is it?"

I said, "If I dance with another guy in Vegas you will quit bringing this up, and also you won't ask for more."

Brandon said, "Okay?."

I said, "Okay?"

Brandon said, "I guess thats fair."

I said, "Okay good."

We both started watching tv and I started scrolling through my instagram and everything. I didn't stay up too long and eventually went to bed.

Well in the coming days it was nothing but working. One day while I was working I got a snapchat from a random person that I wasn't friends with.

I opened the message and it said, "Hello is this Kelsey?"

I replied back, "Yes who is this?"

The person replied, "My name is Travis."

I replied, "Do I know you travis?"

Travis replied, "I am not entirely sure. Is this the Kelsey that went to UNLV?"

I replied, "No its not."

Travis replied, "Oh darn it. Okay well I would still like to talk if you want?"

I replied, "I normally don't talk to strangers but what the heck."

Travis asked, "Well how's your day going?"

I replied, "Good just working away."

Travis asked, "What do you do for work?"

I said, "I am a store manager for Starbucks. How about you?"

I replied, "Oh thats cool. Where are you from?"

Travis said, "Henderson Nevada how about you?"

I replied, "California." I didn't feel comfortable giving him my exact location as of yet.

We continued small talk through out the day.

Travis later in the day asked, "Do you think I could see a picture of you?"

I don't know why I felt obligated to send him a picture but for some reason I sent him a selfie.

Travis replied back, "Damn you are gorgeous."

This put a huge smile on my face. At that same time Brandon messaged me and asked, "Would you talk to another guy?"

I thought this was rather strange that he would ask at the same time as travis messaging me. I replied back, "Well this guy named Travis actually just messaged me on snapchat and I have been talking with him."

Brandon replied, "What really?"

I replied, "Yes."

I then replied to travis and said, "So tell me about yourself?"

Travis replied saying, "He's 34 years old with 2 kids and a wife and lives in Nevada as I said earlier. I work in the cannabis industry and record youtube videos for my other job called survival life."

I said, "That sounds interesting."

Travis said, "Yeah it keeps me busy."

I then asked, "Well since I sent you a picture will you send me one?"

Travis wasted no time and sent me a selfie of himself. He was a white man with a beard, short brown hair and green eyes. Looked a lot like my husband to be honest.

I said, "Thank you, makes me feel better knowing who I'm talking too."

Travis said, "My pleasure. So tell me about yourself."

I said, "Well my name is Kelsey I am 24 years old have a husband that I have been married to for just under a year but together with for over 9 years. I work at Starbucks as a store manager as I told you earlier and graduated from ASU with my bachelors in family and human development."

Travis said, "Wow you sound like a pretty rad chick."

I replied, "Yeah I have no downtime unfortunately."

Travis said, "Damn that sucks I am sorry."

At this point I had to go back to work so I quit replying to travis. The whole rest of the day he was on my mind though and I was curious about this man. Once I was off work I went back to replying to him.

Over the next couple of weeks I started talking to travis on the phone and sending him sexy pictures of me in my bra and underwear and I started to develop feelings for this guy. Travis sent me a picture of his dick one day and it was a lot bigger than Brandons. I would estimate it was at least 8 inches and pretty thick.

Travis asked, "So do you like what you see?"

I said, "Yes it's huge!"

Travis said, "Imagine that stretching your tight pussy."

I said, "I think you would hurt me with that."

Travis said, "Dont worry I would be gentle."

For some reason travis really turned me on with how dominant he was. I didn't seem to worry much about his wife and he didn't seem to worry about my husband. I loved the conversations we had together and how light it was and fun and flirty thats something Brandon and I haven't had in a long time.

I asked, "So you said you live in Nevada?"

Travis said, "Yes."

I asked, "What part?"

Travis said, "Henderson its by las vegas."

I said, "We are coming to Vegas in a couple weeks."

Travis asked, "Really?"

I said, "Yes."

Travis said, "You know there's no way you're coming to Vegas and not meeting up with me."

I said, "Oh, really now?"

Travis said, "Absolutely."

Well as the day went on Brandon knew I was talking to travis for the last little while and he was starting to get upset cause I was becoming more interested in travis than I was him.

While we were sitting on the couch one night I told Brandon, "Travis wants to meet up with me while we are in Vegas."

Brandon got upset about this and said, "I don't think that would be a good idea especially with Noelle being there. I don't want her to find out about this."

I told Brandon, "I will talk to her about it and let her know what's going on. You know she would just want me to have fun anyways."

Brandon said, "I don't know I still feel kinda weird about it."

I said, "You've been begging me to do this for forever and now that I have found someone that I'm willing to talk to and am into you don't want me to do this."

Brandon said, "Well yeah cause you're really enjoying this and enjoying it more than you enjoy our relationship."

I said, "Thats cause its new and exciting we have been together for a long time."

Brandon said, "I know."

I said, "Okay then."

The day went on and nothing went on the rest of the day. I did end up texting Noelle the next day telling her about Travis.

Noelle said, "Thats kinda weird that Brandon is into that."

I said, "I know but Travis is really cute and he makes me feel really good about myself."

Noelle said, "Well thats good."

I said, "Yeah he wants to meet up while we are in Vegas."

Noelle asked, "Are you going to?"

I said, "Yeah I think it would be fun."

Noelle said, "You know i'll support you in whatever you want."

I said, "Okay thank you."

I ended up having a good day at work just talking with travis over snapchat when I had time. Brandon quit bringing anything up and we hadn't had sex in over a month at this point just cause we were always busy.

One night when I came home from work Brandon was sitting on the couch and I saw a package inside the house.

I asked, "What is this?"

Brandon said, "Open it and find out."

I took the box and opened it. It had clothes inside so I unwrapped the clothes and saw that Brandon ordered me some shorts, a new top and a sexy mini dress.

Brandon then said, "Try it on I want to see it on you."

I walked to the bedroom and took off my work clothes and tried the shorts and top on first. The shorts went to about my mid thigh and were super tight on my butt. The top was more of a belly shirt but exposed my cleavage. I took a picture with my phone and sent it to Travis.

Travis responded a few seconds later and said, "Damn I love your sexy butt."

I then walked out and showed Brandon and he said, "Damn babe I love how your shorts are showing your ass perfectly and that top is showing just the right amount of cleavage."

I then said, "I don't know babe this isn't something I would normally wear."

Brandon said, "Thats the point I'm trying to help you come out of your shell."

Little did Brandon know that I have come out of my shell quite a bit lately.

I then walked back to the bathroom and undressed and then pulled on the dress. The color of the dress was black. The dress was super tight fitting and also went to my mid thighs. It had a zipper that zipped up on the back of my butt. The back was completely open and had a spaghetti strap that came from the sides and over my shoulders. This dress also showed a lot of my cleavage. Since it was an open back dress I wasn't going to be able to wear a bra.

I once again sent a picture to travis and he replied again, "Damn babe I can't wait to see you in that in person."

I walked out to the front room and Brandons mouth dropped to the floor. Brandon said, "Holy shit babe your fucking sexy as hell."

I asked, "You really think so?"

Brandon said, "I know so babe."

Brandon got off the couch and walked behind me and placed his hands on my boobs. Brandon then whispered in my ear, "Want me to help you out of this sexy dress?"

I stepped away from him and turned around and said, "No I don't really feel like it tonight."

Brandon said, "Really?"

I said, "Yeah I am pretty tired from work today."

Brandon said, "Fine whatever."

Brandon then walked back over and took a seat on the couch. I then walked back to the room and was kinda curious what it would feel like to rub up against something. I then started to rub up against our bathroom door and the material on the dress was very thin and I could feel everything.

I replied back to travis as I started to undress sending him a picture of me completely naked.

Travis replied, "I can't wait to give your body what it deserves."

I replied, "Oh what is that?"

Travis said, "A real mans dick and a good hard pounding."

I said, "Oh really?"

Travis then replied, "Yes, Im going to push you against the wall and start by kissing your neck as my hands move up and down the sides of your body. I'll then move closer to kissing your lips. Once we are kissing we will start exchanging tongues back and forth. With you being pushed against the wall you'll start to feel my dick getting hard for you. I'll then pull you away from the wall and push you to your knees as you unzip my pants and pull my rock hard cock out of my boxers. You'll then start to stroke it before putting it into your mouth. Once I've had enough of that then i'll pull you back up to your feet and push you onto the bed and pull your dress up exposing your sexy underwear. I'll then rip off your panties and spread your legs apart as I start to go down on you. You'll start to moan as I devour your pussy making you increasingly more wet. Once your nice and wet and have orgasmed at least once ill pull your dress off and expose your boobs. Ill then take my shirt and pants off and stroke my cock before getting on the bed and tracing my dick up and down your pussy lips. At this point you'll be begging me to fuck you. I'll then push my cock into you nice and slow allowing it to stretch your pussy before I really start to pound you giving your body what it deserves. Making you moan louder and louder. I'll then flip you around and fuck you doggy style making you once again orgasm on my dick and then when I'm ready I will cum inside of you."

I replied, "Wow your making me so horny right now."

This started to make me wet and turn me on. I then hopped in the shower and started to let the water run over my body. I then started to wash myself off as I thought about Vegas and everything that was going to happen. After the shower I dried myself off and I laid in bed. I eventually went to sleep I was so tired. The coming days I was becoming more and more horny. Brandon and I would usually have sex 2 or 3 times a week and at this point we hadn't had sex in over a month. Vegas was coming up in a couple weeks and I was becoming super nervous and excited at the same time.

Travis and I continued talking every day and I started to really like this guy. I started to talk to Travis more than Brandon and pay more attention to him.

Every morning I would send him a snap chat of the bra and underwear I was wearing for the day as well as the outfit.

In the coming days we met up with my brother to give him the money for the hotel room and he called and changed the room into our names. This was becoming all too real and I couldn't wait for a little vacation for the 4 of us.

Well the days came and went and I finished my last day of work before the vacation. Noelle and her bf were going to meet us in Vegas so we didn't have to worry about them riding with us.

I came home that night and started packing my stuff that I was going to need for our Vegas trip. It took me awhile to pack everything but I think I managed to get everything. I went over the checklist in my head and checked everything off that I was going to need. I then took a shower and put on some yoga pants and a tank top and climbed in bed. We were supposed to leave early in the morning so I wanted to make sure I got plenty of sleep.

Brandon finished packing as well and climbed into bed. I gave him a kiss and turned over and closed my eyes. I fell right asleep that night after working all day. It didn't feel like I got much sleep as my alarm went off from what felt like a couple hours later. Brandon and I woke up and grabbed our bags and carried them out to the the front room.

I said, "We could stop by my work and get some coffee on our way if you'd like."

Brandon said, "That sounds good."

We then carried our bags to our car and then came back in the house making sure we had grabbed everything. We both agreed and since it was a long car ride about 6 hours I stayed dressed in my pajamas so I could be comfortable. We got in the car and headed for my work.