An Unexpected Message

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then said to him, "That was definitely the best sex I've ever had."

Travis and I returned to the room and started getting dressed. I then pulled on my black laced thong I was wearing earlier and then put on my dress and had Travis zip it up. Once we were dressed I started doing my make up and fixing my hair. It took me a little while but once I was done Travis said, "I should get going."

I asked, "Do you really have to go?"

Travis asked, "Well what did you have in mind?"

I said, "How about you come to the club with me and we can dance together."

Travis asked, "What about Brandon?"

I asked, "What about him?"

Travis asked, "Dont you want to hang out with him?"

I said, "No I want to hang out with you."

Travis said, "Okay."

Travis then pushed me up against the wall and gave me another kiss.


I said, "let me make sure they are still there first."


I then grabbed my phone and saw a text back from Brandon from the video Travis sent him. Brandon said, "You promised you'd use a condom."

I didn't text him back but instead texted Noelle. I asked, "Where are you guys?"

Noelle replied a few minutes later saying, "Still at the club."

I then said to Travis, "They are still there."

Travis and I walked out the room and headed to the club. We were holding hands the entire time and as I was walking I could feel the cum leaking out of me. Once inside the club Travis and I went and found them. Once we walked up to them I saw Brandon was just standing there with Noelle and Nate not really doing anything. I continued to feel the cum leaking out of my pussy the longer I was standing.

I then looked at Brandon and said, "Brandon this is Travis."

Brandon I could tell didn't wanna shake his hand but did. I then introduced him to Noelle and Nate.

Brandon then stormed off and went and found a seat somewhere. Travis and I started dancing together and I started to grind on him the longer we danced together. Noelle then looked over at me and smiled. I was having so much fun with Travis I didn't want the night to end. It was getting late and Travis had to get going.

We stopped dancing and I walked him out of the club and gave him a kiss as he left. I then walked back into the club and found Noelle and Nate.

I then said, "I am going to find Brandon and head back to the room."

I tried looking for Brandon but he was nowhere to be found. I left the club and walked to the room and went inside and found Brandon already asleep on the bed. I set my stuff down and went and showered and then climbed in bed and went to sleep.

To be continued...