All Comments on 'An Unexpected Message'

by kelsbabie12

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Two people who should never be married.

There is only one way this story ends credibly and it's divorce. I doubt this type ever matures.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Kind of nasty shit.

I don't feel sympathy for Brandon and he also seems to be a wimp.

I don't really like Kelsey that much either because she could have just divorced Brandon instead of humiliating him.

I don't really sense love from either of them.

Noelle and Nate seem odd to be accepting her cheating/slutty behavior while rubbing her husband's nose in it in front of everyone.

Generally enjoyed this and the sex was enjoyable to read.

I don't see how any of this is compatible with a continuing marriage however as Kelsey didn't want this to begin with, Brandon is obviously devastated and humiliated and Travis is apparently a married man? What does Travis's wife think about all of this?

Is Kelsey ok with possibly destroying someone else's family?

I know Brandon was stupid to keep pushing but I hope you give him his balls back after Kelsey cut them off. Reading about a pathetic wimp detracts.

Looking forward to more and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugly story about ugly people doing ugly things.

Nobody to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

For now. Just bad characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So close to being good

As usual the retards who hate Cuck whore stories have to whinge. Go away you losers. Back to the story; the wife denying the husband sex for over a month before fucking her internet fuck buddy is a fail. It’s bound to make him feel resentful and excluded instead of getting hot and horny for his slut wife.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
"I am married to my best friend, Brandon..."

"I am married to my best friend, Brandon...", Really? If this is how to be a "best friend", this man doesn't need enemies...He needs a divorce fast...1*

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 4 years ago
Beware your cuckold desires

If you push your woman to hard to cuckold you, she just may do it with results you don’t like. Great story and better than the morose, non-erotic BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No need for more

just, just stay with the rape drivel.

Let the loving wives out. Yo no good, really. Trust me. No good.

Go back and stay there, under that non consent rock. Do it. Do it. Just do it. You can. You can do it. Go. Go back and never come again. Do it.

Yo no good. Mater of fact, you are bad. Yo are. It’s true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Messge

Loved it! Please continue...but don't make hubby start sucking dicks and eating cum please.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
So great story but

Wayyy to much detail on the worthless stuff that doesn’t matter. We don’t need to know how many steps it too to get to your room

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another nasty story about a whore determined to destroy her cuck husband. Some of the nastiest characters I've ever read.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
26thNC has the right idea...

She is just a nasty skank whore of a wife wanting to destroy her wimp husband, but it was his idea for her to have sex with others, so he is a fool. If he had any balls and any dignity left, he should just divorce her slutty ass. Nothing good here but a slut cuckolding her wimp husband.... The storyline is standard and the characters are written well, you just have to have that bitch. No redeeming qualities in this terrible tragedy of a so-called marriage.

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Same as her other story with a similar title (it has no An in it) in a different category. Disappointed both stories leave me hanging for the ending. Most likely divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid, unfinished story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous