All Comments on 'An Unexpected Pleasure'

by GAMountainman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Covers the Writers' Workshop criteria for good writing quite well; grammar, composition, spelling, character delineation, dialogue and plot development flow easily from stage to stage--so kudos on your writing skill.

The storyline follows an oft-trod path (i.e. the "travelers' adventures" in bed and otherwise) but does so with enough supporting detail to keep it interesting; note the age of the characters and the wife's forgetfulness regarding the lengthy plowing of her furrow. The latter implies that another chapter awaits wherein she "remembers" and then the husband and wife have to deal with either that being a "pleasant" memory or not, and whether it might also foreshadow future events in the cuckold or vixen manner.

A good story. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF does this have to do with first time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor cuckold story, she has been pulling the wool over his eyes a lot longer than this one cruise incident. He should have another partner in life very soon. rating 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

Story doesn't approach its potential.

Sex, somehow, is boring.

And you need an editor/proofreader.

You wrote: "...she was silently complementing Sam's physique." You meant COMPLIMENTING, not COMPLEMENTING.

And you wrote "drank" when you meant "drunk".

Three stars.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseabout 1 year ago

THIS ~ is a very unusual story. I was reading along and I realized; Brad didn't "catch on" to Sam's implied consent that Brad could have Carla. Later on, while Sam was "having" Sandy, Carla was coming on to Brad while Brad was oblivious to his position in all this. THEN ~ after it's all over; CARLA is the one who became oblivious to it all. It's as if Brad & Carla are a "Matched in Heaven" set. Air Heads. I liked the story.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Should this be in the fantasy catagory? Or loving wives? Sam and Sandy were the only ones who seemed to benefit from their cheating. Maybe, I just didn't get what the other two spouses got out of just watching the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To Anonymous who is so critical of the spelling. Surely an English teacher , and can't leave the class behind to long enough to enjoy a cuckolding story. Relax, and spank the monkey, to your heart's desire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous