An Unexpected Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew was the sounds of the ship's engines pulling us into port. We were back in Florida, it was just after seven, but we still had several hours before our embark time of 10:30 AM. Sandy was still sleeping, but I was sure the hum and vibrations of the engines would soon rouse her. I rehashed things over again and decided that I would let Sandy be the first to open up the conversation. Whatever would be said certainly had me on edge.

She awoke, gave me a smile and then a hug. "Good morning, Hon" she uttered. She got up, went to the bathroom and shortly thereafter I heard the shower running. When she had finished, I had my turn in the bathroom, showering and shaving. We dressed and headed up to the Lido deck to have the buffet breakfast and some hot coffee. We found a table near one of the windows, set down our trays and began to eat.

Sandy opened the conversation by recalling some of the jokes the comedian had told at the show the night before. She laughed, just thinking about a few of them. She then talked about dinner in the French dining room we shared with Sam and Carla. She had the filet de boeuf which I recall was simply nothing more than a fancy beef filet. Yet she loved it and would like to fix it for me at home. She recalled some of the things the four of us had talked about. "Didn't they want us to go back to their cabin after the show" she asked me. Being somewhat startled by this question and before I could give her an answer she added, "I do remember how tired I was as we were going back to our cabin after the show. I remember taking my dress off and hanging it up, and you your sport coat, shirt and stuff. I think I just decided I want to watch a little TV and go to bed early".

I hadn't yet answered her, wondering how far this train of thought was going to go. "What movie did we put on the TV" she asked. "Oh well, it doesn't matter, because I guess I simply fell asleep. Too bad we didn't go up to their cabin, but I'm sure they'll understand".

At that, still avoiding a direct answer to her, I changed the subject to explain what we needed to do before leaving the ship and the route we were going to take on our way home.

We finished our breakfast and got up from the table. I could see a wincing of pain come across her face. I asked her what was wrong. "Oh, nothing much" she replied, "Just more pains". "What now" I asked to which she replied, "This time it's in my crotch, it's really sore. This morning when I peed and wiped myself, even the lips of my vagina were sore. I had to pat the tissue over them, not swipe. Darn, if it's not my legs or back that bothers me, it's this".

My mind was in a whirlwind just wondering about this conversation with her. Was she bluffing me with her recollection of the evening's events or, did she really forget or not know what had happened. I certainly thought I would go along with what she had said, until some other hint or slip came forward. As I thought again about the previous evening, I recall the change in Sandy's voice and behavior before any of the activities between her and Sam had begun. Is it possible he might have put a popper or other form of drug in her drink? Could it simply make her forget anything that happened. Only time might tell.

Sandy, somewhat bowlegged in strut, and I went back to our cabin, grabbed together the rest of our odds and ends and headed down to deck 5, our disembarking collection point. At the stated time we went down one deck level and took the gangway off the ship. We collected our luggage, found our shuttle, which took us back to the hotel and our car.

Our drive home was uneventful, just recollections about the trip. Sandy continued to squirm in her seat, blaming it on the uncomfortable soreness around her pussy. I certainly know what caused it, but she was either mum or oblivious to its cause.

As of this writing, we've been back home a couple of weeks and Sandy has not said anything nor even slipped a word about what might have happened to her that evening. The soreness eventually subsided, and things are all back to normal once again.

Before leaving the cruise we had put a small deposit down for the next one, we hope to take next year. This cruise was certainly one I'll remember. I just wonder what might be in store for the next one.

12