An Unexpected School Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam and Miss Malone meet once more.
8.1k words
4.5
8.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers

There are 2 previous chapters to this story as the name suggests, so please start there if you haven't already done so.

Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made the drive from home to my old school relatively smoothly even if it was rush hour, with lots of schoolkids being driven to their places of education.

Dread filled me as I parked up my car, especially after my last two encounters with my old teacher, Miss Malone. I only had one job to do today, fit the comms cabinet in the reception area, then I could leave. An hour, maybe 90 minutes at most, easy!

I walked into the reception area and as expected Carol, the receptionist was sat at her desk, quietly working away. She looked up as I approached and greeted me with a warm smile, "Morning Sam, how are you today?"

"Good thanks Carol, and you?" I replied.

"I'm good too thanks, I'm glad it's Friday though, it's been a long week."

I chuckled, then said, "It has indeed, any plans for the weekend?"

"No, not really Sam, a few chores at home, probably see my parents too, that's about it, you?"

I sat on the edge of her desk and answered, "Similar Carol, nothing too exciting really."

I liked Carol, she had an easy way about her, was friendly and not at all unattractive, in fact she was just my type.

"No husband or boyfriend to entertain? Girlfriend?" I enquired, adding the last word, just to be PC.

"Nope, no man in my life right now and definitely no lady either!" she laughed. I watched on as her sizeable bust shook as she laughed, the smart cream blouse, doing very little to disguise her considerable breasts.

I was about to speak again, when the clack of heels interrupted me. We both looked up to see who it was wearing them. My old teacher Miss Malone was heading in our direction. My heart sank, I'd dearly hoped to avoid her today, but no such luck!

Carol busied herself behind her computer screen and I tried to look busy with my phone.

"What were you two laughing about?" Penny Malone asked.

I shot a quick look at Carol, then smiled a benign answer, "Nothing in particular, just passing the time of day."

Then to Carol, "Can I have the storeroom keys please Carol, I best get on."

Carol handed me the keys and I hurried off before Penny could interrogate me further. I chanced a glance over my shoulder as I left and saw Miss Malone stood, hands on hips, looking somewhat befuddled.

So far so good. I'd hoped to keep away from her and I'd managed to escape her thus far.

I unlocked the storeroom and stepped in, the cabinet I needed was right in front of me, along with all the fixtures and fittings I needed. I could be back in the reception in less than two minutes, but didn't want to rush, if my plan to avoid my old teacher was to work. Instead, I moved to the rear of the room and began to check things were all ok, even though, I knew they were.

"Is everything ok Sam?" came an all too familiar voice from behind me. It was Miss Malone, "only I could swear you're trying to avoid me."

I jumped at the voice, then muttered a reply, "Um yes, yes all ok thank you Penny, just um, just checking a few things, thanks."

"Oh ok, well if you need anything you know where to find me."

I watched as she span on her heels and walked away. As much as I hate to say it I was mesmerised by my old teacher. Once again she looked the epitome of elegance dressed in a skirt, dark grey in colour, to just above her knees, tight fitting and showing off her arse beautifully. A deep red nylon encased her legs today, with matching kitten heels on her feet. Her blouse, also red in colour, tucked into her skirt completed the look.

I twitched at the sight, despite myself, I was after all trying to avoid her, but again my cock was threatening to mislead me!

I poked my head out the door to check if the coast was clear and then quickly wheeled the trolley with the cabinet on it out, locked the door and headed back to the reception, where the cabinet was going to be installed.

Carol looked up as I entered the room, smiling, "Did I imagine it, or did you try to avoid Miss Malone on purpose Sam?"

"Was I that obvious Carol?" I responded.

She laughed, "You were out of here like a shot Sam! Is there something wrong or going on between you two?"

I went beetroot red! "No, no, not at all Carol, I just wanted to get this job done and get home, it is Friday after all, POETS day if you like."

"POETS day?" Carol enquired.

I laughed, "Yes, Piss Off Early Tomorrows Saturday!"

Carol threw her head back and laughed heartily, again I was taken by her voluminous bust jiggling under her blouse, I tried not to stare, but failed miserably and Carol can't have failed to notice as she stopped laughing.

"Err, anyway Carol, I need to get this cabinet up, so I need to get behind your desk. There's plenty of room, so I'll crack on if that's ok?" I asked.

"Yes of course Sam, please crack on, I'll try to keep out of your way," said Carol.

I made a start and soon had the holes drilled and frame for the cabinet good to go, hopefully another 30 minutes at most and I could get out of there before Miss Malone came back.

"I'm going to make a cuppa Sam, would you like one?" Carol asked, rising from her desk. "Tea? Coffee?"

"A tea would be great please Carol, milk no sugar thanks," I answered.

I watched as Carol wandered off, I'd yet to properly see below her waist, but wasn't disappointed to see a nice tight skirt and white nylon on her legs. Carol had quite a broad backside, which went well with her considerable bust. Yes it's safe to say that Carol was definitely my type and most certainly more so than Miss Penny Malone!

I busied myself again and only stopped when Carol returned with the drinks. She set them down on her desk and stood on the other side sipping hers, while I drank mine. Then the phone rang, Carol leant forward to pick up the receiver, as she did so her blouse gaped open and I could see right down her top. There was plenty of cleavage on show, milky white all encased in white lace. Carol carried on leaning, head down, over her desk, so I carried on looking, thoroughly enjoying the view. I only averted my gaze when I heard her say goodbye, I'd certainly got a good eyeful of her chest and I'd definitely responded down below.

I turned slightly and tried to surreptitiously adjust myself, "You ok there Sam?" Carol asked from behind me.

"Err yes, thanks Carol, bloody belt is too loose, just checking it," I lied.

"Oh right, I thought things looked too tight not loose!" came her reply.

I looked back at her, she winked at me!

"Come on Sam, I know you were looking down my top before. You were also checking my legs out yesterday as well, I saw you." she said with a cheeky grin.

I'd been rumbled, well and truly!

"Was I really that obvious Carol?" I asked.

"Afraid so Sam, not that I actually mind though, it's nice to be admired by a hunky man."

I laughed at that last remark. "I'm far from hunky Carol, but well, I'm sorry for being so obvious, it's just, well I like to see an attractive lady, who dresses nicely Carol. Sorry if I came across as leery, I'll try not to look in future."

"Don't be soft Sam," she replied, "I quite like you looking, makes me feel good about myself."

I was very much liking where this conversation was going now. Carol was definitely my type as I said before, but now it seemed like I might be hers and she certainly seemed to be a laugh if nothing else. I'll ask her out, yes that's what I'll do, the thought flew into my head.

There was a few seconds silence as I steadied myself to ask Carol out and just as I opened my mouth, "Are you two having fun?"

It was Miss Malone! Bollocks!

I turned away, to carry on working, but Penny persisted, "Mr Harris, I asked you a question."

Carol spoke first, "It was just a friendly chat, Miss Malone."

"Hmm, well Mr Harris, can you please come to my office when you're finished here?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yes of course, Miss Malone," I replied, then turned back to the job at hand.

Carol put her head down and went back to work and Miss Malone wandered off.

Waiting until she was sure she'd gone, Carol hissed, "What the hell is up with her Sam? I've never seen her like that before!"

"No idea Carol," I replied, trying to raise a smile, but failing miserably, "guess I'll find out in due course though."

All too soon I had the cabinet in position on the wall behind Carols desk, I double checked it was fully secured, tidied away all the tools onto the trolley and wheeled it back to the storeroom. I locked the door behind me once more and headed back to the reception area again.

As before Carol was quietly working away, tapping her keyboard and clicking her computer mouse. I dropped the key to the store in front of her with a growing feeling of dread slowly gripping me. Carol must have sensed my unease as she questioned, "Are you ok Sam? You've gone as white as a sheet."

"I'm not too sure if I'm honest Carol, I feel like the condemned, being summoned to the heads office! Miss Malone just makes me really nervous." I replied.

Carol lowered her voice conspiratorially, "She has that affect on everyone here Sam, she's a bit of a battle axe by all accounts."

I smiled weakly at Carol, "Well I best go see what she wants I suppose Carol."

"Do you know what I think Sam?" Carol said.

I shook my head, "I think she needs a damn good seeing too! Some one out there must be brave enough to, don't you think?"

I laughed nervously, "Haha, yes maybe Miss Frosty knickers needs just that, who knows? Right, wish me luck, see ya Carol."

And with that I walked quietly away towards Miss Malone's office. It felt like a walk of the condemned following the events of the last couple of days. I stopped outside the office door, the highly polished brass name plate shone with 'Deputy Headteacher' neatly engraved on it.

I knocked and waited, no answer, I knocked again, waited again, nothing, no answer at all. Dare I try the door handle? I gripped the brass handle, it was cold to the touch. I let go, knocked once more, waited another 30 seconds, Miss Malone was definitely not there. Great! I could walk away and not have to see her. Not have to possibly be humiliated again. Made to feel small again.

I quickly turned on my heels and headed back to reception and the door to the outside World and freedom!

I flew into the reception area as quick as my feet would carry me. Carol looked up at me with a look of surprise, "That was quick Sam."

"She wasn't there Carol, I've had a reprieve," I joked.

"I can page her if you like Sam," Carol said lifting the receiver of her phone.

"No! Please don't Carol, it's ok," I almost shouted, "I'm sure she's busy with something important and she has my number if she want's to call me to discuss anything. I'm going to scoot, but before I do, here's my card Carol, give me a call if you like, I'd love to go for a drink with you if you have the time, maybe dinner too?"

I blushed as I passed her my card and then headed for the door as quickly as I could.

I was in my car and out of the car park as quick as a flash, I turned out of the road the school was on and my phone rang. It was a number I didn't actually recognise, maybe it was Carol! My heart soared!

I hit answer and the bluetooth function did it's thing as the connection was made. "Hello", I said.

"Sam, is that you?" came as disembodied voice.

I didn't recognise the voice, "Who is this?"

"It's Penny Malone," came the answer.

Bollocks!

"Where are you Sam? I asked you to come and see me before you left today."

"I know and I did, your office was locked and you weren't there. I've got other things to do, so I'm on the way to a different site."

"Oh, why didn't Carol page me? I take it you spoke to her before you left?"

"I did yes and I asked her not to bother paging you. I thought you would be busy elsewhere and didn't want to disturb you, plus as I said I have other things to get on with as well."

I could almost feel her seething at me down the phone! I stifled a chuckle.

"I see, so basically you've gone for the day and you're not coming back?"

"Yep, that's the long and the short of it Penny. I'll be back with my team on Monday though, so we'll be there at about 9 in the morning. Anything else I can help you with?"

I was now really enjoying myself! Was I being cowardly? Maybe, but I'd had enough of the controlling bitch's ways, so fuck it and fuck her!

"No I guess not Sam, have a good weekend."

The phone went dead before I could respond. I smiled, turned up the radio and drove on. I genuinely did have another site to attend, part of my team was finishing off an installation and commissioning it today, so I headed there.

I'm lucky that I have a good team under me, who work largely unsupervised and were pretty much finished as I got there. I checked a few things, then left them to finish off and headed home to check emails and make a few calls. Subsequently I was finished by mid afternoon, so I did a few chores, visited my folks and found myself with nothing to do come 6 o'clock that evening, when my phone beeped. It was a text.

I didn't recognise the number, but opened it, hoping it wasn't Miss Malone, it wasn't, it was Carol! My heart soared as I read the text.

Carol was going out with some friends and their partners and wanted to know if I'd like to join them in town, as she didn't want to be the only one on her own, playing 'gooseberry' so to speak.

I quickly replied to say I'd love to join her and moments later she replied once more, with details of where to meet and when.

I had a shave, ironed a shirt and had a shower then left for the 20 minute walk into town to meet Carol and her friends. I entered the bar that Carol had said they'd be in and looked around trying to spot Carol. It was quite busy for 8 o'clock but after a bit I spotted Carol with her back to me and made my way through the crowd towards her. I was about to tap her on the shoulder when she turned around and spotted me. She smiled, threw her arms around me, gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Hiya Sam, I'm so glad you made it." I hugged her back and answered, "Me too Carol, thanks for inviting me."

Turning back to the table, Carol quickly introduced me to her group of friends. There were 3 other couples there in total all of who appeared to be friendly enough, welcoming me happily, before going back to chatting amongst each other.

Carol linked her arm through mine and said, "Come on, you can buy me a drink," before leading me towards the bar. "I'm so pleased you came, all the others are loved up and I feel like I'm in the way."

I smiled at Carol and said, "I'm sure they don't mean to make you feel left out and anyway I'm here to save you now." I bowed theatrically and said, "At your service Madame, what may I do for you?" laughing as I did so.

Carol laughed with me, saying, "Well kind Sir, a drink will do for now, but I'll let you know if I think of anything else."

Drinks in hand we made our way back through the throng to join Carols friends and soon we were all chatting away like old friends. I was thoroughly enjoying myself with everyone, her friends were good company and Carol for her part seemed more relaxed as the night drew on. A couple of hours later the other couples decided to go for a curry and asked if we wanted to join them. I shrugged whatever and looked at Carol.

Carol put her arm through mine again and said, "We're going to have another drink here then see how we feel. You go on and I'll speak to you all again."

Shortly after they all left and Carol and I were alone. We grabbed another drink and found a table in a quiet part of the pub. Most had drifted away by now, it was pushing 10 o'clock and the option of a club or maybe a bite to eat had left it much quieter than earlier on.

Placing a hand on my leg Carol enquired, "What's the deal with you and Miss Malone Sam? There's clearly a history of sorts between you both."

I could feel myself reddening as I considered how to answer. I couldn't very well tell her about how I'd been made to do things by the Deputy Headteacher.

Taking a sip of my drink I smiled, "Oh nothing really Carol, I'm an ex pupil of hers, so we've just reminisced about the old days, so to speak."

"Oh right," she replied, "there just seems to be a bit of tension between you two."

"She just intimidates me a little Carol, I guess. Being my old teacher and all that, she was quite strict back then and from what I can tell, she hasn't really changed."

"Oh God!" Carol answered, "You don't know the half of it! The staff are all scared of her and I've seen the odd pupil reduced to tears by her too. She's a right disciplinarian." Carol stated.

I sipped my drink in silence for a minute or two, then changed the subject. "So tell me Carol, how come you're single? I mean you're a great lady, good fun to be with and easy on the eye too."

"I guess I just haven't found the right person really. I'd love to meet someone one day."

"You and me both Carol," I replied, "it'd be great to have someone to spend some time with. Cosy night's in, fun nights out, just some great company really."

Carol smiled, "You sound just like me Sam, I'd love all those thing's too" then lowering her voice she leant into me and whispered, "some good sex wouldn't go a miss either."

I inhaled Carols perfume, her proximity was intoxicating, her bust brushing against my arm as she leant closer to me. I won't lie, my thoughts drifted to the aforementioned sex Carol had said about and I stiffened in my jeans.

Regaining my composure, I put my hand on hers, squeezed it and answered, "Well that goes without saying".

Carol smiled at me once more and then put her head on my shoulder, "You know what Sam?"

"You'll have to enlighten me Carol." I answered.

"I've really enjoyed myself tonight, you're good fun," she began, "I think I better go home now though, before I do or say something that we'll both regret."

I laughed at her, "Well anytime you want to do something you might regret, then I'm your man! But until then, come on, the taxi rank is just outside, lets get you home."

Outside the cool night air hit us both and Carol who was a bit tipsy, clung to my arm while we waited for a taxi.

In due course a cab arrived, I saw Carol safely inside after a peck on the cheek and wandered happily home, a big smile on my face replaying the night in my head, over and over again. Safely home, I changed into some comfy clothes, grabbed a drink and sat down for a spot of late night TV.

My phone beeped, a text had arrived, it was Carol, 'Hi Sam, thank you for tonight, I really enjoyed myself. I'm home ok now and in bed safe. I'll see you soon, goodnight xx' I smiled to myself and replied, 'Yes me too Carol, had a great time, sleep well, night x'.

Sunday was a quiet day, nothing of note happened. I hoped to hear from Carol, but my phone stayed silent and I didn't want to pester her, so I left things alone. Before I knew it the day was over and I climbed into bed.

The following morning I rose, ate breakfast and was on my way to the school by 0800hrs. Two of my team were meeting me there at 0830hrs and I wanted to get there first, unlock the storeroom ready for them, so we could crack on quickly.

I strolled into the reception area to be greeted by Carol sat, as usual behind her desk.

"Morning Carol, how are you?' I asked with a smile on my face.

"Very well thanks Sam, no sign of your colleagues yet though." she replied.

I checked my watch, it was only 0800hrs, they weren't due on site until 0830hrs, so I had a little time to kill.

"Can I have the key to the storeroom please Carol? I'd like to get it open, so we can get started as soon as they arrive."

Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers