An Unexpected School Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think she could go any faster than she already was, but she did. Miss Malone slammed herself down on me, then up and down again. Her breathing becoming more ragged by the second as she fucked me. Big tits bouncing, her stocking clad thighs pulsing as she rode me towards her inevitable climax. I glanced to the side and saw Carol with her hand between her legs, squatting down, her big tits shaking as she watched Miss Malone fucking me.

Taking a chance, I reached up and grasped her tits, pinching her nipples. "Oh yes, that's it Sam squeeze my fucking tits you bastard, pinch my nipples. Oh fuck, yes, almost there, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes! Cummmming, fucking cummming Sam!"

Miss Malone threw her head back, her body went stiff and she came. My cock was suddenly awash as she squirted all over it, one of her manicured hands shot to her pussy, rubbing her clit furiously as she continued to cum. She lifted herself free of me, still rubbing her clit, another gush of her cum pouring out, then another, this time squirting all over my stomach. I felt the warm liquid coating my belly, hands still grasping her tits, groping the large orbs as she gushed all over me.

Finally she relaxed, her backside, dropping onto my legs, her head dropping forward, glazed eyes half open looking at me.

Unsure what to do, I released my grip on her big tits, letting them fall to my side. I turned my head to see Carol crouched watching wide eyed, her large tits hanging out of her blouse, skirt pulled up over her waist, bare pussy framed by her stockings. I smiled weakly at her, I wanted to say something but didn't know what to say, so I turned away and just lay there. The absurdity of the whole situation slowly dawning on me.

I'd just been fucked by Miss Penny Malone, my schoolboy crush, something I'd wanted for so long had finally become a reality. Carol the curvy receptionist that I'd taken a real liking to had ridden my face. It was like something out of a porn film, only I hadn't cum!

I began to chuckle, then the chuckle became a laugh, getting louder by the second. Soon I was in hysterics, I've no idea why, but I was almost doubled up, tears rolling down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue:

After the last 'incident' with Miss Penny Malone, I barely saw her. I updated her on the work daily, she struggled to meet my gaze as I spoke and when I finished I got a perfunctory thank you. After I left I never saw her again, but her memory still lives long until this very day.

As for Carol, she was red faced when I saw her the following day, offering an apology for her behaviour. She said that Penny Malone had told her to come to her office a few minutes after they spoke on the phone and that it would be fun. She couldn't believe her eyes when she quietly walked in and that her lack of sex drove her to act out of character, that and Miss Malones demanding demeanour. I laughed and told her not to be so silly, that on the face of it I'd had an experience that some could only dream of.

That was the best part of six months ago now. I asked Carol out the day before we finished our job at the school, she said yes and we've been an item ever since.

The end.