An Unexpected School Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol reached into her drawer and pulled out the key for me. Taking it I thanked her and headed off down the corridor to unlock the door. I turned the key in the lock, opened the door and stepped inside, looking around to check everything was still as it should be.

I had my head in a box when a voice cleared its throat behind me, a voice I knew only too well, it was my old teacher and now deputy head of the school, Miss Penny Malone!

I was immediately bolt upright, the same nervous tension that I felt in her presence hit me once again.

"Morning Penny", I greeted her cheerily, trying not to show how nervous she made me, "How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks Sam, all good to go for today, I take it?" she answered.

"Yes thanks Penny, my team should be here shortly, then we can get on with the job."

"Lovely Sam, that's what I wanted to hear, can you come to my office at lunchtime and give me a progress update please? I've got to head out for a while but will be back by about 1100hrs so that would be good."

Inside I was cock-a-hoop, no more devious demands from Penny, at least for a while anyway. I nodded, "Yes of course Penny I'll pop along once I know you're back, if that suits?"

"Perfect, thank you Sam", she answered turning on her heels and walking away.

I headed back to the reception area to await the arrival of my team and found Carol at her desk as always. Chancing my arm I asked, "Any chance of a cuppa Carol, I'm parched here!"

Carol laughed, her bust shaking, something that I very much enjoyed seeing, "Of course Sam, I'll pop the kettle on, once you've stopped staring at my chest!"

"We could be here quite a while then Carol" I replied, "it's hard not to look at them!"

"Oi cheeky!" she answered rising from her seat behind her desk, picking up her cup.

With that she sauntered off towards the staff kitchen to put the kettle on. Seconds later Mark and Tom, my colleagues came through the door, toolbags in hand ready to get going.

I showed them where the store room was and had a quick chat about what was needed and left them too it, heading back to reception and my cuppa.

Carol smiled as I approached her, "You know Sam, a girl could get offended about a man ogling her all the time, you know. I mean you always seem to be looking at my bust."

"Oh, um, I'm sorry Carol, I didn't mean to offend", I blustered.

She threw her head back laughing, "I'm joking Sam, I'm actually flattered that you like what you see. Maybe one day you'll get a proper look". Then she delicately pulled one side of her blouse, exposing her lacy black bra, before covering up again.

"Well Carol, I may just hold you to that, but for now I need to get on. Oh and before I forget, thank you for the invite the other night, I had a great time with you and your friends. See you later" I chuckled, walking back down the corridor towards the store. The rest of the morning flew by, three of us making short work of what we needed to do. Indeed come 1230hrs we'd managed to get everything I wanted to, done and a little more besides.

"I think that'll do for today lads" I said to Mark and Tom, "see you in the morning."

Remembering my meeting with Penny Malone I headed for her office and knocked, waiting for a reply. No answer. I knocked again, nothing. I tried the door handle and the door swung open to reveal an empty office.

I needed to check my emails and order a few things for the following day, so I sat at the desk that Penny had said I could use and got to work. Fully immersed in what I was doing I jumped when the door opened and in walked Miss Penny Malone, looking somewhat flustered.

She didn't even see me at first and strode straight to her desk by the window, only noticing me once she'd taken off her jacket, put her bag down and sat in the chair behind her desk. "Oh sorry Sam I didn't see you there" she said finally noticing me behind the door.

"I was just sending a couple of emails and ordering some things for tomorrow Penny, you said I could use this desk, I hope that's ok?" replied.

"Yes of course, I did say you were welcome to use that desk after all, I just didn't expect to see you there. Anyway how have you got on so far today? All gone to plan?"

"Actually better than expected Penny, we've finished more than we thought we would today and have even made a good start on tomorrows work too, so all in all, it's been a good day. We'll be back in the morning to carry on" I said, putting my laptop away and beginning to rise from the desk.

"Oh I see," she responded, "that is good news, so you've nothing more to do now then?"

I shook my head, my back to the door, hoping to get out before anything like the last time I was in her office happened.

She rose from behind her desk and strode purposefully to the front of it, stopping and leaning back against it, her long red nails gripping the polished wooden edge. I took her in, unable to stop myself from looking.

Again she was immaculate, shiny red heels on her feet, black opaque nylon on her legs, a tight dark blue skirt falling to just above her knee, cinched at the waist by a patent looking belt and a tight red blouse, unbuttoned enough to show off her creamy white cleavage, the slightest hint of a lacy red bra visible.

Involuntarily, I twitched in my work trousers at the sight of one of my childhood fantasies stood before me. I dearly wanted to turn on my heels and walk away, but I couldn't. Once again I was mesmerised by her!

"Did you lock the storeroom up Sam?' Penny asked me.

"I did yes, or at least I think so Penny." I answered, now unsure.

"Can you go and check please Sam? I know that school is out at the moment, but it still needs to be locked," came a somewhat terse reply.

Nodding I left the room as Penny picked up the phone on her desk. Walking into reception Carol was on the phone as I entered, she spoke quietly into the receiver as I stood waiting to ask for the key to the storeroom, then placing it back in the cradle she looked up at me.

"Can I have the key to the storeroom please Carol, I'm not sure I locked it up," I asked.

Carol fished in her desk drawer and passed me the key, smiling knowingly at me.

I wandered off, checked the storeroom was locked up and the headed back to the reception area, "Thanks Carol, just wanted to check", I handed her the key, as she picked up her phone once again.

I turned slowly on my heel, something seemed a bit off for some reason, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I chanced a glance back over my shoulder as I headed back to Penny Malones office and Carol was whispering quietly into the phone, eyes on me.

I shrugged to myself as I headed back down the quiet corridor and the Deputy Head's office. Reaching the door, I knocked quietly and a disembodied voice from within said "Enter". I turned the handle and pushed, stepped in and stopped in my tracks.

Miss Penny Malone was stood there in front of her desk, just as she had been when I left, only this time she was only in her lingerie and stockings! My heart sank.

"In you come Sam please," she ordered, "Don't be shy now, it's not as if you haven't seen me like this before, come on."

Mindlessly I obeyed. I walked in leaving the door slightly ajar and stopped in the middle of the room.

Penny Malone was dressed like every school boys wet dream! Her shiny red heels were crossed, black opaque stockings on her legs, lace tops clipped to a red suspender belt with at least 6 clasps, matching red, almost sheer knickers over the top of the belt and a sheer red bra, again matching barely containing her large breasts.

"Now young man, strip!" she commanded. Looking me in the eye, almost daring me to resist. I stood open mouthed, "Well hurry up, I don't have all day Sam, strip, now!" she repeated.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out as I pulled my shirt free of my trousers and began to strip. Why oh why couldn't I resist? I pulled my shirt up and over my head, then undid my shoes, took them off and pulled off my sock's. I chanced a look at Miss Malone, she stood implacably at her desk, eyes fixed firmly on me, her hands gripping the front of her desk.

I fumbled with my belt and undid my trousers, pushing them down to my ankles in front of my old teacher. I stepped out of them, now only in my boxer shorts. I stopped, not wanting to fully expose myself to her.

"Shorts too Samuel" came a barked response from her. Placing my hands in the waistband of my shorts, I pushed them down, my semi rigid cock sprang free as I leant forward, my shorts pooled around my ankles. I stepped out of them and automatically placed my hands over my groin, hiding my cock.

"Hands away Samuel!" she barked at me.

I complied, stood now with my hands at my sides.

"Hmmm, anyone would think you're a little worried there Samuel, you're not fully erect are you?" it was a rhetorical question.

I looked down, then quickly back up, I was indeed only at 'half mast'.

"Stroke it Sam, I want it fully hard for me."

"But..." I managed to say.

"No buts Samuel, stroke your cock, now! It's no use to me unless it's hard, get on with it and look at me while you do it."

Taking my semi hard shaft in my hand I began to stroke it for my former teacher. My gaze upon her I was soon showing signs of life. I was soon fully erect, all 7" of me, my foreskin taught and leaking precum from the very tip.

"Good boy Sam, keep going and don't forget to look at me while you wank it" Miss Malone said. I watched as she slid a hand down over her stomach, fingers slipping inside her knickers. Her eyes locked on mine, as mine were on hers, she began to rub her clit, at least I think that's what she was doing, I couldn't be sure, but she was soon breathing in short shallow breaths as her fingers sped up.

I was now painfully hard in my hand, I wanted to stop, but couldn't, eyes fixed on Miss Malone as she rubbed herself. "You're such a good boy Sam, now stop and lay on the floor". she commanded.

I released my cock and lay down on the floor, the cool wooden surface making me shudder as I did so, I craned my neck to see what Miss Malone was doing. She had her eyes closed now, head thrown back, hand buried in her knickers, rubbing herself furiously.

"Ohhhh fuck" I heard her moan, "fuck!"

Her head moved back, eyes snapping open and meeting mine, "Like what you see Sam?" she asked.

"I do yes Penny, very much so."

"It's Miss Malone to you young man, now close your eyes and put your head back on the floor." she snapped.

Closing my eyes, I rested my head against the cool, hard wooden floor, senses heightened by my lack of vision. I could hear a rustling in the room and was that the door being closed? I wanted to open my eyes to see what was going on but daren't do so, in case I incurred the wrath of Miss Malone once more.

I heard the clack of heels drawing closer to me, then they stopped right next to me, "Keep your hands by your side Sam, don't you dare move a muscle" Penny stated. A firm cool hand gripped my cock, pulling it up and away from my stomach. Then I felt it being rubbed back and forth by the same hand. "Open your mouth Sam", Penny said. I opened it slightly, "Wider", came the command. I obeyed opening it wider still.

I felt soft material being stuffed into my mouth, "Close it', she said. I did as I was bid, the warm, soft material now fully in my mouth, breathing through my nose.

"Good boy, now stay still, don't you dare move a fucking muscle Sam!" she said in a terse voice, hand still wrapped around my throbbing shaft. "In case you're wondering, you now have my knickers in your mouth, you dirty boy!"

I groaned inwardly at the thought, she was once again using me, humiliating me even, but I was powerless to stop her. Yes I was physically stronger and could have simply got up and left the room, but I didn't. I couldn't. She had me just where she wanted me and I didn't resist at all.

I heard Penny move slightly, her heels making a scraping sound on the wooden floor, then felt a soft warmth on my cock, moving it back and forth. Was she rubbing my cock through her pussy lips? I couldn't be sure, but it felt good, very good!

A second later, I felt the rubbing stop and then a tight, wet warmth engulf me. It felt like I was inside her, but I still couldn't be sure. It had to be her pussy, surely it was.

Two warm hands suddenly appeared on my chest, a certain amount of weight behind them. I was now positive that Miss Penny Malone was sat on my cock! "Open your eyes Sam", she barked.

My eyes snapped open, I was right! Miss Malone was straddling me, my cock inside her, hands on my chest.

She'd removed her knickers and lowered herself onto me. Her large tits had been released from her bra, pulled over the cups, nipples like bullets. She sank fully onto me, taking my full length inside her.

"Now you stay there young man, don't you dare move a muscle. I'm going to use your cock for my own gratification, you're not allowed to move at all. If you so much as push your hips up, I'll stop immediately and you will leave this room naked. Do you understand me?"

I nodded, unable to speak because of her knickers in my mouth.

She lowered herself down, then pushed back up, almost withdrawing my cock form inside her.

"Isn't this what you always wanted since you were a student here Sam? You wanted your cock in me didn't you? Wanted to fuck your teacher? Feel her warm, tight, wet cunt on your cock?"

I nodded as she rode me, fucked me. Lowering her cunt onto me, then back down again, speeding up, her breath quickening with each delicious movement. "Fuck you feel so good in my cunt Sam" she groaned, "So fucking good!"

I was in heaven, tortuous heaven! One of my childhood fantasies had been to fuck Miss Penny Malone. To hold onto her full hips, slide my cock inside her, suck her big tits as I did so. Now while I was finally inside her, I wasn't allowed to do any of those things, she was fully in control.

Miss Malone fucked me with deep strokes, enveloping my cock with her tight pussy, her firm arse hitting my hips with each movement, big tits shaking with the effort as she sped up. Her eyes half lidded with pleasure, as she groaned and ground herself onto me, using me, riding me, fucking me.

Then she stopped with me still buried deep inside her. Knees bent, stocking clad legs either side of me. She looked down at me and smiled, then spoke, but not to me. "See, I told you he was weak. That he wouldn't be able to resist me".

What the fuck? Who was she talking to? I craned my neck back trying to see whoever it was she was addressing in the room, but I couldn't see anyone from where I was.

"He's weak you see, driven by his need to have me. To have his cock in my cunt." She continued, "He dreamt of this as one of my students all those years ago and now that fantasy is a reality, but not in the way he imagined. Isn't that right Sam?" now addressing me. I nodded dumbly, still unable to speak. "Oh silly me", Miss Malone chuckled, "You can't answer can you? Here let me help," reaching forward she removed her knickers from my mouth. "Well Sam, you may answer now, speak up young man."

"Yes Miss", I groaned as she began to ride me once again, the exquisite feeling once again almost overwhelming me, as my childhood crush fucked me.

"Yes what Sam? Come on tell our visitor what you dreamt about all those times when you were in my class."

"I, I wanted you Miss, wanted to fuck you," I gasped.

"Good boy, I knew you'd find your tongue eventually." Miss Malone smiled as she bounced up and down on me. "Oh, I bet you're wondering who else is here aren't you Sam?"

I groaned and nodded, unsure if I was permitted to speak, Miss Malone now driving herself up and down on my cock, unbelievable sensations coursing through my body as she fucked me.

"Close your eyes again Sam, go on, now! Then I'll introduce you" she demanded. I closed my eyes, trepidation spreading through my being. "Good he's ready," she said.

"Now why don't you come over here, Sam is quite good with his tongue and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to serve your needs," Miss Malone stated.

I heard the rustle of someone moving, then more heels on the hard floor, slowly getting closer. Closer and closer they came, I fought the urge to open my eyes, I didn't want to be thrown out naked now that I was finally getting what I wanted all those years ago.

The heels stopped by my head, I could sense the presence of the stranger, but still kept my eyes shut. "Mouth open and stick out your tongue Samuel Harris, hurry up come on."

Opening my mouth, I stuck my tongue out as another pair of legs, also encased in nylon brushed the side of my head. I smelt it first, that unmistakeable musty scent of a woman, then it was on my face, or more precisely my mouth. Wispy hair tickled my nose as my tongue made contact with two moist pussy lips. I felt the stranger move her hips, as she began to push her pussy into my face and mouth.

"Lick Sam, go on good boy, lick that sweet pussy." Miss Malone moaned, still impaled upon my shaft, still riding me, still fucking me. "Mmmm" came a groan from above, the stranger was now grinding herself onto my tongue.

I still didn't recognise the voice, but her pussy tasted so good. It was getting wetter by the second too, my tongue probing inside, lapping up the juices now readily flowing onto my tongue. I opened my eyes, knowing that Miss Malone wouldn't be able to see me, trying to gauge who it was sat on my face. It was futile though, all I could see was the curvaceous arse of the lady, nothing else. I closed them again and carried on licking, finding the clit of the lady above me and sucking it.

"Fuck, that's hot watching you ride his face," groaned Miss Malone, "He's good at licking cunt, don't you think? He made me come the other day here in my office. Go on ride it, make him eat you."

It must have been quite a sight, if only I could see it myself. Me on the floor being fucked by my old teacher and face fucked by another lady. Both of them wearing stockings and from what I could gather sexy lingerie.

"Oh fuck!" Miss Malone moaned, "That's good Mr Harris, so fucking good. I bet you're wondering who is fucking your face aren't you?"

"mmmfff" came my muffled reply, unable to speak properly due to the pussy grinding itself into my mouth.

"Oh silly me," she laughed, "You mustn't speak with your mouthful Mr Harris, not that you can anyway. Why don't you reveal yourself to young Samuel here."

"Oh fffuuuccckkkk," came an immediate answer, "It's me Sam, it's Carol, fuck keep going, I'm going to cum, don't stop, eat my cunt Sam, fuck!"

Holy shit! Carol the receptionist was sat on my face!

"I'm gonna, oh fuck, yes, yes, I'm fucking coming Sam, lick me you dirty bastard!" Carol grunted, pushing herself even further into my face. I couldn't have spoken even if I wanted to. Carol began to shake, tremors pulsed through her thighs on either side of my head as she began to cum. Latching on to her hard button, I sucked it between my teeth, flicking my tongue over it.

"Oh my God, Oh my God! Fuck, cummmming." Carol screamed as her orgasm tore through her body. Her legs gripped the side of my head, I heard muffled groans as the school receptionist came, her warm liquid spilling out over my tongue, into my open mouth. "No more, oh fuck no more," she groaned lifting herself off me, body wracked with her orgasm. I looked up and could see her puffy pussy lips, red, swollen and dripping inches from my face. I craned my neck upwards, desperate to lick Carol again, but I couldn't reach it. I dropped my head back, reality kicking in as Miss Malone blithely looked down at me, a wicked smile on her face as she relentlessly fucked me, her cunt like a vice, gripping me.

"Fucking hell, that was so fucking hot watching you lick Carol! You nasty bitch Carol, I loved watching you fuck his face. Now it's my turn, lay still Mr Harris, I'm not quite there yet and I want to cum all over your big cock."