An Unexpected Submissive - 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally regained enough control of his body to raise his gaze to mine. I smiled teasingly and held the small vibrator up so that he could watch as I applied a generous amount of lube. It wasn't much wider than one finger, and I traced his spasming hole only briefly with my fingertips before pressing it into him in one smooth motion. His body left the table, and he cried out as I shifted its position inside of him until I felt him tense and shudder when I hit just the right spot. He was panting heavily, fighting for breath as I clicked the vibration on to the lowest setting; allowing it to pulse gently against his prostate as I placed my hands on his hips, guiding them back down to my lap.

He fought to keep his head up enough to watch me and I grinned at him "Don't try to control anything this time. This is about me learning what pleasure looks and sounds like for you. Just enjoy."

He moaned and let his head fall back. It was a deep, deliberate, growling sound that traveled along my spine and settled in my stomach and cock. I had been hard the entire time, and I felt another drip trickle along my inner thigh in response.

"I'll ask you to learn to control when you cum in the future. Today, just try to give me a bit of warning if you can."

He nodded quickly. "Yes Sir."

I leaned back in, tracing my tongue along his underside once more before lifting him gently to swirl my tongue around his head. I took my time, drawing out his pleasure, learning his body, and enjoying every moment. All too soon, I felt him grow tense, the leather of the table crunching under his crushing grasp, and he barely managed to pant out a warning before he pulsed thick salty ropes down my throat with his release.

I cleaned him thoroughly with my tongue, only allowing him to drop from my mouth when every trace was gone. He was panting quickly, still trying to recover as I leaned up and brought my fingers to the vibrator. I pulled it nearly from him and thrust it hard and fast a few times, forcing the tension instantly back into his over stimulated body for a moment. He cried out one last time as I removed the toy gently.

I slipped out from under his ass and off the table, moving to the side of the room to collect a warm, wet towel. I leaned in and brushed my lips across his before tenderly wiping the sweat from his brow and working my way down his chest and stomach.

I was still hard and leaking as I stepped away and retrieved his clothes for him.

"What about you Sir?" he asked as he stood.

I brushed my lips across his once more. "This was about you. We'll find time for me later."

He blushed and trembled visibly.

Though it had passed too quickly for me, in reality we spent more than an hour on the table. It was midafternoon by the time we finished, and we decided to skip a formal lunch and grab something on the way to the club.

Though I'd owned the club for nearly a decade, it was always a bit odd to see it empty. The building had originally been a large, one-story warehouse and I'd spent an absurd amount of money I didn't have at the time to ensure that it felt like nothing of the sort by the time it opened. When it was empty, I still somehow saw that empty warehouse rather than the dark yet vibrant space I'd worked so hard to create.

I'd divided the long space into three separate areas. Each was easily accessible and flowed seamlessly into the next while allowing patrons to select the experience they wished to engage in for the evening. The first area was the simplest. Deep warm lighting engulfed the dance floor, DJ's stage, and cushioned leather seating areas had been placed around the perimeter that allowed for both group and private dance and conversation. The center section was the bar. One side wall was mirrored floor to ceiling with shelves upon shelves of both basic and rare liquors. The remainder of the bar section was filled with clustered seating areas and small standing cocktail tables. The third segment was the exhibition area. The same small standing tables clustered around the perimeter, allowing clients to utilize the space to drink and easily converse when exhibitions weren't occurring. In the center of the room was a circular platform stage, ten feet in diameter. The stage was mechanized, allowing it to rise eight feet above the main floor, and slowly spin if desired, allowing the audience a clear view from anywhere in the room. On Friday and Saturday nights we would hold one to three exhibitions per evening. They involved anything kink related and on any given night we might offer anything from hardcore bondage sexual scenes to fully dressed beginners Shabari technical exhibitions.

I explained each space as we slowly made our way through the club, allowing time for Alexander to ask questions and explore the areas. While he'd been to the club a handful of times previously, getting to know its back rooms and layout while empty was much different. As we finished wandering through the exhibition room, I led him onto the stage.

"During our time together, we'll do two exhibitions."

His jaw fell slightly opened and he struggled to find words for a moment. "What type of exhibitions?"

"I'm not sure yet, I don't know you well enough to have decided. But, while exhibitionism and voyeurism aren't overly high on my list of turn ons, many people greatly enjoy them. You're here with me to learn about your own preferences and boundaries, so I'd be cheating you if I didn't offer that experience as well."

His face softened slightly as he nodded, but he still looked extremely unsure. I stepped close and took his jaw in my hand, allowing my thumb to slide along his cheekbone as I brushed my lips across his and whispered. "Shall we give it a test drive?"

His icy blue eyes flashed as he grinned. I slid my hand to his shoulder, pressing him quickly to his knees. The floor of the stage platform was padded, and I knew the slightly aggressive move wouldn't hurt him. It wasn't time to incorporate pain just yet. Still wearing my normal athletic pants, I quickly slipped them down to my knees. "Show me what you've got Beautiful."

His hands were on my hips instantly as he leaned forward and let the tip of his tongue trail along the underside of my shaft, catching the sensitive fold of skin just below my head between his lips and sucking hard. I let my head fall back in pleasure as I slid my fingers through his hair, tightening my grip at the back of his head. His lips played slowly, sucking their way closer to my body, his tongue flicking out as he reached my base only to quickly slide back up my length. He sucked my head into the warmth of his mouth, tongue pressing into my slit as he sucked hard. I groaned and pressed gently against his head, urging him on.

Without warning, he tilted his head forward and I sank deep into his throat. He took me completely in one smooth move, swallowing around me, the muscles of his throat milking me and gripping me tightly. I heard myself cry out, knuckles whitening as I clutched at his hair. He held me there as I trembled, swallowing around me again and again, until I lost the battle with my self-control and pulled slightly back before thrusting deeper. He groaned around me, the vibrations running along my shalt traveling to the pit of my stomach, causing me to shiver, pull back, and thrust once more. I'd been alone for too long, and the warmth and tightness of his throat was overwhelming. He leaned back, letting me slowly slip from his throat, holding only my head in the warmth of his mouth as his tongue explored.

His hands had left my hips while I'd been entranced by his warmth and skill, and I now noticed the way they gently trailed along my ass and the back of my thighs. He was good. One of the best I'd known, and I found myself panting and whimpering as he moved his attention lower, sucking a ball softly into his mouth, applying just enough pressure for me to experience a deep, intense pleasure that rested just on the border of pain before releasing it and moving to the other. One hand moved to grip the base of my leaking cock tightly as he took me back into his mouth, circling around me hard and fast, bringing me to the edge before slowing, forcing my body to wait. As he backed away, I moaned and slid my fingers through his blond hair, pulling him back to me as his hand released its grip, allowing me to slide completely into his tight throat once more. He held, waiting for me to move. I rocked my hips slowly, savoring the sensation as I slid inside of him. His fingers tightened on my hips, and he moaned deeply, sending vibrations along my length once more. I rocked harder, faster, lost in the sensation of his mouth and throat, the sight of his broad shoulders, and the image of me disappearing into his mouth as I thrust. My release came hard and fast as I shuddered and thrust deep. He swallowed around me, taking everything I offered without difficulty. I held him in place for a long moment before untangling my fingers from his hair and slipping slowly from his mouth. My fingers traced along his cheek as he grinned up at me. How was he this gorgeous? This strong, this muscular, this skilled...this perfect.

12