An Unexpected Switch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prior to arriving at the luxury hotel they had scouted, Sam was beginning to feel her confidence building. She knew she had what it took to succeed here, but there was still a small part of her that was nervous. This was an investigation into a real life sex trafficking ring that abducted young women like herself. What if an opportunity arose where she would have to willingly let herself be kidnapped to track down where the victims they studied had been taken? Alex had picked up on her bout of nervousness on the drive over.

"If you're feeling on edge just do what I do before every field assignment," Alex encouragingly said. "Imagine what 13-year-old you would think if she saw what you were doing right now."

Sam smiled. Not a bad thing to imagine. She was essentially getting to do a job reserved only for secret spies. She was wearing an earpiece, in her bracelet there was an implanted microphone she could use to talk to her team back in the van, and she even wore a small tracking device and microcameras in her choker. And then there was the best part. She was hot. Not only was she a real life special agent, but in her current state she was perhaps the most sexy and feminine she had ever felt. By the time Sam stepped out of the van she had regained her confidence in being ready.

Through separate entrances Alex and Sam walked into what was easily one of the most luxurious hotels New York City had to offer. The other agents on the team had intelligence that this hotel was a possible hunting ground for their suspected sex traffickers. They had studied multiple instances well-connected prostitutes going missing and found this hotel to be a common factor. It would be Alex and Sam's job to each take a turn at approaching a suspect and getting in his good graces to see if it could lead to any info related to the missing women. A task that was easier said than done.

It was Alex who first took a turn striking up a conversation with their target at the hotel bar. Her plan was to see if she could gain his attraction with her sexy looks and start dropping some innuendos about getting him to hire her for sex work. The concept was simple enough. But despite her confident demeanor and incredibly sexy looks, her attempt was a resounding failure. Approaching the man and starting a discussion had been easy enough, but after dropping some hints about sex work she was promptly shot down.

"I can take a guess at what you're hinting at, but I don't think you're my type."

Those were the final words in Alex's conversation with their suspect. If not for her incessant professionalism, Alex's disappointment would have been plastered all over her face. This was a one-time deal when it came to her primary role in this investigation, and she had just come up short. After getting directly turned away like that by a suspect there wasn't much room for second chances. It didn't take long to hear Paula's voice in her ear piece once she was walking away from the bar.

"Fall back and wait 30 minutes. Then it's Samatha's turn."

Alex had to keep her frustration hidden after what materialized once those 30 minutes were up. To say their target took a liking to Sam would have been an understatement. Sam could see the lust in his eyes from the get-go, and knowing she was immediately succeeding where Alex had failed gave her a huge confidence boost. The fortunate events that followed, from Sam's perspective at least, after her meeting with their suspect at the bar only kept getting better.

For the rest of their investigation, Sam excitedly got to be the star of the show. The encounter at the bar led to an invite to a secret party. The party led to follow-up encounters with not just their main suspect, but several other people the FBI had on their watch-lists for sex crimes. After just a couple weeks of helping Sam gather valuable intel on the members of the trafficking ring, Paula made the call to start rolling out the arrests. Alex tried her best to be happy for her friend's success in her first undercover assignment but could help wishing it was her that made all those important discoveries to move the investigation forward.

Perhaps it just was an unfortunate part of their job that Alex was prepared to deal with, or so she thought. When superiors took notice of who was performing best in these kinds of investigations, it was generally the person that happened to actually be in the field that received all the accolades. Alex promised herself she would do a better job next time and made sure to give Sam a well deserved congratulations.

But over the next year or so of working in the field together, doing a better job next time never seemed to come.

Month after month, it was starting to seem like Sam was brimming with talent for undercover work in the world of sex crimes. Meanwhile Alex kept coming up short. Their next few assignments went very similarly to the one that began at the New York hotel. As the senior agent, Alex would always be the first one to initiate contact with their suspects, and while there were definitely some instances of her gathering valuable intel, investigations didn't really get moving until Sam joined in on the fun.

"Imagine what 13-year-old you would think if she saw what you were doing right now."

Those were still the words Alex would always say to herself before undercover operations. But after spending the several months working with Sam she was beginning to feel like the weakest link on the team. Just what exactly would her 13-year-old self see if watching her work? That she was rarely the star of the show anymore when it came to undercover assignments? That she probably peaked during her first year after graduating from the academy? That she was spending more and more time back in field offices helping from afar while Sam was the one doing all the heavy lifting?

Alex had been doing a good job of suppressing her feelings of jealousy towards Sam until now. There had been times where she was truly happy for her friend and her newfound talent for tricking bad guys into revealing all their dirty secrets. But what was the point of being the most disciplined young agent in the bureau if it didn't result in any accolades to show for all her hard work?

To make matters worse, Alex's feelings of lust for Sam had only compounded since that day when the two of them got to try on provocative dresses. When it came to attire, most of their follow-up work in the field had been no different since their assignment in New York. Getting to see her tall red-headed friend in an expensive dress fit for an high-class escort alway made her swoon. Things were reaching a point where Alex couldn't even be in the same room as Sam without soaking her panties. What had started as a simple crush on a friend from the academy was gradually turning into a lustful obsession, and to make matters worse these feelings of lust were often mixed with feelings of resentment.

"Let Sam go first this time."

Those dreadful words had come from Paula on one of their more recent assignments. Alex's fears that Sam was obviously outperforming her were now becoming a fact that everyone on the team had taken notice of. Let Sam go first this time. It rang through Alex's head for days afterwards. Sam might have been her good friend, but she wasn't the kind of person to be outdone by someone less experienced than her by an entire year. Or at least that's what she desperately wanted to believe.

The worst blow to Alex's ego, and the greatest boost to Sam's, came in the form of an especially high profile arrest that Sam made a couple months after that instance of her getting to go first. The team was a few weeks into probing a criminal that had been secretly recorded while bragging about providing prostitutes to some renowed clients. Sam, undercover and brimming with all of her new found confidence, had weasled her way into a job provided by their target that could be described as an audition. She would be set up with a new client, and if she did an especially good job, the man they were targeting would take her on as an "employee" as he put it in his fiendish words.

The night of Sam's audition for their target, she arrested the man she had been set up with. A pretty standard part of such an investigation. They would arrest a client of the target criminal and offer a lighter sentence if the client gave up any noteworthy intel. Only this was no ordinary arrest. The man Sam arrested turned out to be a state senator. True to his word, their target definitely had some renowned clients. Not many people in the history of the FBI could say they had the pleasure of arresting an elected official. Sam was able to have the exhilarating experience of being the lead agent on a case that would catch a lot of attention. Alex was left feeling flattened.

The night their team properly realized the identity of Sam's catch, Alex spent a considerable amount of time crying into her pillowcase. That was supposed to be her making the high profile arrest. She knew it wasn't healthy to have her sense of self worth so tied up in being the star of the team. She knew it wasn't healthy to feel so much resentment toward a team member that had only ever been kind to her. But that didn't make the horrible feelings in her body go away. She spent the next few months in a bit of a haze. She kept it well hidden from the other people on the team, but she spent most days with a sense of loss that she had spent several years of her life diligently working her way into a career she wasn't meant for.

Chapter 3: A Most Unusual Investigation

It was a Friday afternoon in the fall. Alex was back in New York City at the bureau's field office. It had been a long week of desk work gathering intel on the team's most recent target. In an FBI first, her team had discovered a ring of sex traffickers composed entirely of women that targeted other women. Or at least they had come up with no evidence to the contrary. And keeping with the unpleasant theme of the past few months, Alex was assisting her fellow agents that specialized in gathering intel rather than working undercover. Meanwhile Sam had assumed a new identity out in the field. She had been spending all week trying to earn the trust of someone that might have a lead on their targets.

This particular investigation was puzzling to Alex. It challenged her ideas of what kinds of people could be complicit in kidnapping or sex trafficking. Female abductors and traffickers that never made dealings with men? Her past two years of work in this branch of the FBI had given her a highly specific image of the kind of person that was willing to abduct and sell women. Male. Sometimes wealthy. Sociopathic. Alex was no stranger to the fact that women were capable of evil, but she didn't want to believe there were women out in the world capable of abducting other women and selling them into a life of bondage.

As Alex was in the elevator on her way out, the unique dings of her group chat with Paula, Sam, and the other agents went off from inside her purse. Damn it. Alex was hoping to spend the next couple of days relaxing. From the intel Sam had gathered, it was looking likely that Alex would need to accompany her to a party hosted by their targets on Sunday evening. Sam would need to pose as an unwilling recent abductee while Alex would pose as her new owner. It would be a mistress and slave scenario, more or less. And Alex had zero experience with such matters. She was hoping to recoup her energy from being hard at work all week before Sunday night.

Sam: There's been a change of plans. The party is tonight.

Paula: Will this be our only chance? Have your piercings even healed enough?

Alex's pussy pulsed. She had done a fairly good job of forgetting about Sam's recent body modifications and the unavoidable imagery that came to mind every time they were mentioned. But here was another reminder. To properly pose as a slave in the organization they were investigating, it had been necessary for Sam to get a series of piercings. Tongue, nipples, and clit hood. With some reluctance, Sam's body had now been fitted with four brand new shiny silver barbells. Finding out that piece of intel a couple weeks back had been the one time over the past year where Alex was glad she was on desk duty and not the primary field agent.

Sam: There's no telling when another opportunity will come up. And my piercings are fine, thank you.

Paula: Do you have everything you need?

Sam: Yes, I just picked up all the equipment from my contact. And don't ask me how much of the team's budget I spent on this stuff. You really don't want to know.

Alex's eyebrows went up. Equipment? Why would a woman need equipment to pose as a recent kidnapping victim? And on top of that, why would it be prohibitively expensive?

Paula: Alex, are you available?

Alex sighed, still being a consummate professional that would never let down her team. It was with a clenched jaw that she hit send on her reply.

Alex: Yes, just tell me where to meet you.

And not too long after that she found herself arriving at a hotel room Sam reserved for them. She carried with her a duffle bag with her containing all the usual items needed for undercover work. Earpiece, microcameras, bracelet with a microphone, tracking device, makeup, and a sexy outfit she could use to pose as Sam's wealthy mistress. It was even the same tight-fitting dress and high heels she had worn a year ago during their very first field assignment together. Not that Alex needed any reminding of that experience. She looked back on that job as the beginning of the end for her self-esteem as an FBI agent. Over the past few months it had been getting harder and harder for her to hide her resentment of Sam. But here she was, finally back in the field for an undercover operation. Perhaps she would look back on this evening as a happy turning point in her career.

Sam was sitting on the bed of the hotel room when Alex arrived. As Alex walked through the door she was greeted with an excited smile.

"Finally! We don't have much time and I'm going to need help figuring out how to put on all of this stuff."

It was at that moment that Alex realized there was an intimidating pile of what looked like latex and leather on the bed behind her friend. Equipment. Samantha's eyes were glowing with confidence. Alex wistfully realized there was a time where she must have looked similar before her undercover work.

Alex nodded slowly. She could tell Sam had more to tell her as she reached back onto the bed. In her hands she held what looked like a laminated ID badge, but instead of someone's picture it only showed a black QR code.

"This is an invitation to their party tonight. After they scan this they'll be expecting to see a tall slave with red hair and a mistress matching your description." Sam continued on after pausing for a moment. "And according to my contact all the slaves are expected to be wearing these items." She gestured to the bed.

"Okay," Alex quietly said as she hovered over the bed. She had never seen some of these items before, but now that she was getting a better feeling for the situation Alex was growing confident that all these items on the bed were restraints of various kinds. And her previous experiences investigating sex crimes was telling her they were probably the sadistic kind.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Alex asked. "None of our other assignments required anything like this." There was a sincere tone in Alex's voice. Despite all the envy she had for Sam she was beginning to feel concerned for her as a friend. This wasn't the kind of assignment that either of them, or Paula for that matter, had past experience with. But Sam replied without missing a beat.

"Sure as I can be," she replied with a self-assured grin on her face. "I seriously doubt it could be worse than getting drugged and zip-tied." Sam would soon be finding out that was debatable.

Alex smirked as she brought up the memory from several months ago. It had been the one time their team had needed to intervene on Sam's field activities. Sam had carelessly let a suspected kidnapper buy her a drink and wound up naked and passed out in a hotel room not long after. She was trained to keep a close eye on any drinks in the presence of criminals but hadn't suspected the bartender could be in on the kidnapping process. By the time Alex and the rest of the time were able to rush to her aid the target had firmly zip-tied poor Sam into a strict hogtie position on a hotel bed. He had also strapped a fetishy-looking blindfold across her eyes, and over her lips was a thick strip of what Alex would later find out was microfoam tape.

Thinking back to that memory made Alex's pulse quicken. Her pussy throbbed at the imagery that came up in her mind. Why did Sam have to remind her of that experience?

Once the adrenaline had worn off and Sam was rescued, Alex couldn't stop herself from fixating on how she had seen her pale-skinned friend in such a profoundly vulnerable state. Seeing Sam tightly bound and gagged like that fueled her masturbation fantasies for weeks after.

Night after night she would close her eyes in bed and imagine what it would have been like if she and Sam had safely been alone in that room together. No dangerous kidnappers or other agents in sight. Just a calm lustful Alex and a highly vulnerable Samatha. Perhaps she would wake up the passed out redhead by reaching between her bound legs and gently playing with her vulva. Maybe Sam would wake up in a panic and Alex would have to soothe her. What kinds of things would she have said to her friend?

Hush. It's me, Samantha. You're safe. It's just me here with you. I've been wanting to have you all to myself like this. I'm going to let you rest for a few minutes and calm down. Then I'm going to give you more pleasure than you know how to handle.

"Are you ready to help me put all this stuff on?" Sam asked. Alex was forced to snap back to reality. She wasn't looking forward to dealing with the soaked panties resulting from her brain bringing those fantasies back to the forefront of her mind.

"I picked this room because it's right next to the exit. Right at 7 PM there will be a car just outside the building waiting to pick us up," Sam went on. "All we have to do is meet the driver and we'll be taken to the party with no questions asked."

Alex pulled her phone out of her purse to check the time. 5:51 PM. That seemed like plenty of time for her to get Sam situated and put on her own makeup.

"Okay, what comes first?" Alex asked.

Chapter 4: Switching

Alex now regained her focus after the unwanted sexual fantasies crept into her mind. Sam held up the largest piece of fabric from the items strewn about on the bed. It was a shiny black catsuit, not that Alex was familiar with that term. To her it appeared to just be a long-sleeved bodysuit you might see Catwoman wearing.

"This. I think I can slip into it myself. I just need you to zip-up the back."

And with that Sam began stripping off her clothes. There wasn't a hint of shame or embarrassment to her demeanor. No change in facial expression. No shy requests for Alex to turn around. What had happened to the demure girl Alex had known a year ago during that fateful dress rehearsal? Or at least looking back now it seemed fateful.

Alex quickly had to focus on keeping her facial expressions in check as Sam became completely naked. No staring. Only glancing. With her one allotted glance Alex took in the sight of her naked friend. Seeing the piercings on her nipples and clit aroused her more than she would have ever thought possible. Alex's already swollen clit throbbed. Her nipples would soon be threatening to poke holes in her shirt. And to top things off, Alex was now aware that her friend had a long thin landing strip just above her pussy. And of course the hair on her crotch was the same shade of red as the hair on her head. Internally Alex was swooning at how beautiful her friend's body was, but the way her own body was reacting would be a problem.