An Unexpected Switch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex wasted no time lacing up the back of the hood. Sam let her head hang limp as tears began forming in her eyes. It came as no surprise when she heard the all too familiar sound of a padlock clicking into place from behind her neck.

"There!" Alex exclaimed, taking a step back to admire her handiwork. Sam continued letting her head hang down, choosing not to look up at her friend through her sodden eyes. "Now we finally have..."

On the bed there were now just a few items left to complete Sam's bondage. There was a collar, a leash, and also a blindfold that she had somehow missed. It was even the same style of blindfold Sam had worn during the zip-tie incident. It featured a wide patch of leather with a hole for her nose to go through. Additionally, there was a small rectangular device that Alex took notice of. It clearly had a screen, but looked to be a little too small to be a smart phone. It must have been the remote Sam had mentioned. She would take a closer look at it once the outfit was complete.

Alex was soon holding the collar up to Sam's neck. Now that she had gotten a closer look at the collar she could see that the ominous black box attached to it had two metal prongs sticking out of it. This was no doubt a shock collar. Alex's pussy pulsated at the thought of making Sam wear such a kinky device.

"Head up," Alex whispered into Sam's ear. She adopted a kind tone for her voice. "I know you might be uncomfortable, but this is the last piece of the outfit. I won't put the blindfold on you."

Sam's whole body felt heavy. She didn't want to raise her head up. Her heart still felt like it was going to beat out of her chest. She felt claustrophobic with a skin-tight hood pulled over her head and her arms firmly fused behind her back. Alex spoke to her again when she realized Sam wasn't obeying.

"It's okay, Sam," she began. "You're safe with me and we're almost done getting you ready. Could you forgive yourself if you quit now and we never get another chance to rescue these women?"

Hearing those words made Sam perk up a little bit. There was truth to Alex's question. Despite Alex seeming like a sadistic imposter all of the sudden, they still had a job to do. Perhaps she could tough it out and she could go along with this. Confronting Alex about her behavior could wait until after the party. In between sniffles she raised her head to accept the collar, which Alex fixed into place. There were two grommets on the front of the bodysuit's collar for the prongs of the shock collar to fit into. Alex then began the process of fastening the collar's buckle behind her neck and slipped a padlock into place before clicking it shut. This would be the final padlock of the outfit unless she felt like adorning Sam with the blindfold, which she hadn't counted out despite the assurance she had given.

"Alright, now it's my turn to get dressed," Alex said. "Let's get you situated on the bed so you can relax and get used to your new outfit." With vulnerable eyes Sam let Alex help her up off the chair and she was soon laying on the bed. Alex smiled at her once she was able to comfortably lie on her side, but then she saw the remote and her curiosity got the best of her. Getting her dress on could wait a few minutes. As she picked it up Sam let out an unhappy grunt in protest.

"I should probably learn a little about how to use this now. It's important that I seem like a competent mistress." Mistress. Why did Alex have to seem so happy to have an opportunity to use that word?

Alex tapped the touchscreen of the device and a diagram of a woman's body appeared. There were red dots at the woman's crotch, neck, and head. Alex assumed each of those areas could be controlled in some way from the remote she was holding. She pressed the red dot on the head of the diagram first. This brought up a zoomed in figure of the woman in the diagram's head. Now there were red dots on the ears and mouth of the figure. Alex clicked the mouth and a slider bar appeared on the screen. The bar was currently showing zero percent. With a childish curiosity Alex slid the bar to 90 percent.

Sam let out a scream from behind her gag that was quickly muted. Her eyes went wide with panic and she started writhing around on the bed, desperately kicking her feet and trying to free her arms from their sheath. Alex could hear the breaths she was taking through her nose had suddenly become coarse and labored, and when she looked closely at her face she noticed that her cheeks appeared puffed out from under the tight-fitting hood. Then it dawned on her. The slider bar was linked to an inflation mechanism in the gag. She quickly dropped it back down to zero percent and immediately placed her palm on Sam's cheek to try consoling her.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. I promise I won't turn it up that high again."

Now that Sam could properly breath again her tears were back and in full effect. She looked at Alex's hand and then up into her eyes. Why had something so cruel happened to her? She was thankful that the shock of having her ability to breath taken away was now over. But it wasn't lost on her that the cruelty of that experience had come from Alex in the first place.

But Alex's tenderness didn't last for more than a minute after trying to get Sam back to a state of calmness. She pulled her hand away from Sam's cheek and wasted no time returning to perusing the contents of the remote. After clicking out of the screen for the gag she went into the section linked to the earphones inside the hood. There were three options. White noise, music, and hypnosis. The thought of forcing some sort of kinky hypnosis track into Sam's mind made her let out a shard exhale of arousal, but she would have to learn more about that option when they weren't pressed for time. After clicking the white noise setting she was prompted with another slider bar. She bumped it up to 60 percent, not wanting to cause a repeat of the gag incident. Sam twitched and stared at Alex through her puffy eyes.

"Can you hear me?" Alex asked, making eye contact with Sam.

Sam nodded her head side to side in utter defeat. She could barely hear and had to rely on reading her friend's lips. Sweat had now formed on her forehead from the panic of the gag being inflated. Alex turned off the white noise and spoke to her tortured friend again.

"Okay, I think that's all for now. I really need to start getting ready. You stay put and relax."

Stay put. Relax. How could Alex be so insensitive to her discomfort? Did she have even an inkling of what it felt like to feel so trapped? Hearing those words prompted Sam to stop caring about the fact that they had a job to do. She no longer cared about the assignment. She didn't care how futile it would be to try running away from Alex. Maybe she could get to the hotel room's door and start kicking to signal for help. She knew all too well that it was an incredibly naive plan but at least she could tell herself she tried.

Sam rolled over to the side of the bed and got her feet to the floor. Alex, who had just turned her back and started walking towards the bathroom, heard a rustling from the bed and turned around to see Sam staring towards the door with a look of determination on her face. She immediately scurried over to her bound friend and pushed her back onto the bed with ease. Sam wailed into her gag as she toppled back onto the bed, feeling like she had been defeated before her attempt at fleeing had even started. Alex admonished her.

"I told you to stay put."

Alex then reached for the blindfold, much to Sam's horror. Sam began craning her body, trying to escape. But it was futile and Alex was easily able to pin her down. Even if they were both able-bodied Alex would have still been the much stronger woman, but Sam's tight bondage just added a whole other layer of impossibility to the situation. A few seconds later Sam's vision had been taken away from her. Alex had wasted no time sliding the blindfold over her friend's eyes and tightening it behind her head.

"You're too used to being in charge when it comes to these jobs," Alex began in an irritated tone. "This time it's my turn."

Sam let her body go limp and let out a shrill moan of capitulation. It was now engrained in her that with all this sick equipment locked onto her body even a task as simple as getting off of the bed was impossible so long as Alex was nearby. She wept from behind the blindfold and felt the white noise come back on in the hood's earphones. It was slightly louder than before. She would have no hope of hearing what was going on in the world around her. She then felt Alex's head press against hers and felt a hand begin to massage her inner thigh. It would have felt intimate under different circumstances. And if not for the white noise she would have heard Alex whisper in her ear.

"I wish I could keep you like this forever."

After massaging Sam's legs for a few more seconds, Alex grabbed her duffle bag and began walking towards the bathroom. Sam let out one last defeated moan from behind her gag. That would be a problem for Alex. Despite being thoroughly deprived of her speech, Sam was still able to make a surprising amount of noise from inside the confines of the hood. Alex pulled up the gag's inflation control again. 50 percent should do the trick. She slowly dragged her finger across the slider bar, prompting Sam to arch her back in frustration. Alex stuck around for a few seconds to make sure Sam wasn't having trouble breathing through her nose. Despite her new sadistic alter ego having come out to play, keeping Sam safe was still vitally important to her.

As Sam lay on the bed, thoroughly deprived of her senses, she couldn't stop herself from wondering what she had done to deserve her current state. Restrained. Gagged. Blindfolded. Unable to hear anything due to the stupid earphones inside the hood. She thought herself to be a good judge of character. After all, it was an important skill in the line of work she had fallen into the past year. But how had Alex been hiding such a devious side from her? What had happened to the driven young woman with an intense sense of justice she had met back at the academy? As she was left pondering these things another problem was making itself known.

Across the various states of panic that Alex had given her, Sam had forgotten about what were perhaps the most unwelcome parts of all the kinky equipment she was wearing. There were two phallic invaders firmly nestled in her ass and pussy. And to make matters monumentally worse, her body was reacting positively to them. It had been easy to distract herself from the hot feeling between her legs while Alex was putting all those finishing touches on her bondage, but thanks to her sensory deprivation she was being forced to notice a pleasurable fullness emanating from between her legs. Warm juices of arousal were beginning to gush out of her pussy. Sam quietly wept from behind her blindfold. It was bad enough feeling betrayed by one of her best friends, but now it felt like her own body had forsaken her as well.

For an unknown amount of time, Sam was forced to lay in an uncomfortable state of arousal while her body had no hope of getting the stimulation it craved. Her sense of time disappeared as she tried her best to keep her breathing under control. As she lay on the bed with her simmering pussy as her only company, she eventually felt the white noise in her earphones get shut off. There was no telling how long she had been left alone. She knew it must have been less than an hour because of their pickup time, but that didn't stop her from feeling it could have been much longer. Either way, she was thankful to have her sense of hearing back. And a few seconds later she could also feel a pair of hands unfastening her blindfold.

With eyes that struggled to adjust to the light in the room, Sam eventually was able to focus on the sight of Alex in front of her. If not for being so stressed out, she would have been stunned by how beautiful her friend looked. Alex was dressed to the nines in her black bodycon dress and high heels. When it came to makeup she had chosen to go with a smokey eyeshadow that made her green eyes look especially piercing. Alex gave Sam a few seconds to compose herself before speaking to her.

"I finished getting ready in the knick of time," she cheerfully said. What business did she have being cheerful at a time like this. "Are you ready to get up and leave?"

Chapter 5: Party Time

After the mention of leaving the hotel room in her highly helpless state Sam quickly shook her head from side to side in her best attempt to say no. It wasn't too late. They still weren't in the presence of anyone belonging to the group of criminal women they were investigating. Maybe Alex could still be convinced to not go through with this. But it was to no avail. Alex's countenance fell flat.

"No Samatha," she began. There she went again, uncharacteristically calling her by her proper name. "We're going through with this. You're going to have to trust me for the next few hours and I want you to try your best to get used to wearing that suit."

Any other woman might have begun harboring fantasies of killing Alex for trapping her in this situation, but Sam was too kind for that. She only looked into her friend's eyes with horror as she realized she would soon be the back seat of a car, headed to a party where women were flaunted about in kinky fetish gear like she was wearing before possibly being sold as sex slaves. All she could do now was hope nothing would happen to break their cover. Alex continued on.

"Everything will be okay as long as you relax and play your role," Alex said with a caring smile. Now there was a happier tone to her voice.

By now Sam had swung her feet over the side of the bed and was sitting up. She tried moving her useless arms and bucked in her bondage, trying her best to make one final attempt at letting Alex know she desperately wanted out of this. But Alex just ignored her senseless efforts, instead walking over to the bathroom mirror again to admire how hot she looked one last time.

The look in the mirror strengthened Alex's self-image in a way she wasn't expecting. She was brimming with a type of confidence that had gone dormant for an entire year. Being able to render Sam, the woman that had sapped her of her love for her job, into a firmly restrained sex doll had cleansed a year's worth of stress and jealousy from her psyche. All those nights of lamenting how much of her self worth was tied to her job now felt silly. She felt like she was poised to finally reclaim her title as a special agent, but if she didn't perform perfectly to her liking she was prepared to forgive herself, unlike previous assignments.

Alex had an optimistic smile as she attached the leash on the bed to Sam's collar and gave it a gentle tug, signaling her to get up. But Sam didn't budge. Perhaps if she simply refused to move Alex would be forced to call things off. Better yet, her contact had distinctly said they would only have a five minute window to be picked up. All she had to do was prevent Alex from removing her from this room until 7:05 PM. Then she would be safe. But Alex had been prepared for such disobedience, they were too close to let anything get in her way now.

With pensive eyes Sam watched Alex pull the suit's remote control from her purse. After a couple of clicks she saw what looked to be a slider bar on the digital screen. A sense of panic rose up in her. Her experience with the gag earlier now made sense. It had been such a terrible event to feel her gag unexpectedly inflate and protrude into her throat, nearly stopping her ability to breath through her nose. With an alarmed moan she attempted to stand up, craning her body to balance on the ballet boots so she would never have to experience that again. Alex cracked a devilish smile at the sight of Sam complying with her. Was this a hint of the experience of owning a trained slave? Once Sam was standing on wobbly legs she put the remote back into her purse and tugged on the leash once more.

"Come on. I don't know about you but I'm really curious about the kinds of parties these women throw."

She led Sam over to the door on her hobbled legs, marveling at her dollified friend being so tall that her head would probably be just a couple inches away from the touching door frame. Before opening the door to peek out into the hallway she held her bracelet up to her mouth.

"This is Alex. We're about to be picked up. Expect limited communication. Over."

Sam could not hear Paula's reply since she had no ear piece of her own. If only she could talk to the rest of the team and let them know Alex had gone insane. Why had she been so insistent on making this operation happen tonight on short notice?

On insecure footing Sam followed Alex out into the hallway, trying her best to get used to the ballet boots. It was only a few feet between the door and the hallway's exit, but to Alex it felt like things were moving in slow motion. Her thoughts were racing, much like her heart rate. They expected the operation to last a few hours and she wouldn't get to experience anything like this again, so she was determined to enjoy the experience while it lasted. Sam had essentially disappeared over the past hour. Now what Alex had on the end of this leash was a doll. A speechless doll without any opinions or desires that could get in her way. Until the operation was over she owned this doll. She was the one in control of the doll's hearing and vision, and she was even looking forward to how the small opening in her gag could be used to help her drink. Would they offer her a chance to do that at the party? Alex was sure they would, and she was looking forward to seeing any other dolls that would be at this party.

No one saw them as they walked through the exit door at the end of the hotel hallway. And there was indeed a car waiting for them right outside in the hotel's alleyway. A large black SUV. An Asian woman was standing in front of the driver's side door waiting to greet them. She wore a tight-fitting chauffeur's uniform.

"Good evening," she began. She had a slight accent that Alex couldn't put her finger on. "I'm confident you are the guest I was directed to pick up. May I take that leash from your hands?" The woman held out her hand, presumably to get Sam settled into the car.

"Yes," Alex said. "And we are very much looking forward to the party." For reasons unknown to Alex, the woman's eyebrows rose at her mention of the word "we".

Sam was forced to watch as Alex transferred the leash into the hands of the unfamiliar woman. Her eyes were wide with uncertainty. The woman led the stumbling black doll around to the other side of the car and got her situated behind the passenger seat. Alex watched in fascination as the woman led Sam with the utmost professionalism. This was clearly a routine task for her. Soon Alex was also in the car behind the driver's seat and the woman had assumed her spot behind the wheel. Instead of starting the car she eyed the odd pair through the rearview mirror and spoke again.

"May I ask if your possession was taken? Or did it give itself willingly?"

Alex let out a sharp exhale. Itself. Hearing Sam referred to as a genderless object made her feel lightheaded with arousal.

"She," Alex began. But she paused to correct herself. "It. Was taken."

"I see," the woman replied. "Could I make a suggestion to help it relax? It seems to be very tense, which is to be expected when they're fresh."

Alex looked into Sam's eyes before replying to the woman. The vulnerable doll had a concerned look in her eyes.

"Relax? I'd be happy to hear your suggestion," Alex bemused.