An Unexpected Switch Pt. 01

Story Info
A hyperbolic tale of betrayal.
16.2k words
4.64
23.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had a friend that you were jealous of? Perhaps a friend that you became downright resentful of because everything always seemed to go their way? Alex had frequently been finding herself in such a situation over the past year.

Chapter 1: A Little About Alex

It had been just over two years since Alex graduated from the FBI Academy in Quantico. Being a special agent had been her life's goal since her young teenage years, and when she got the news at the age of 23 that she would be accepted into the academy she welled with pride. Now, at 25 years old she was trying her best to rise through the ranks of her peers and make a name for herself. She was an incredibly disciplined young woman that had no intention of settling for being a run of the mill field agent without any prestigious accolades.

During her time since leaving the academy, Alex had worked exclusively in human trafficking task forces. This was in part due to her stellar performance during training, but there was a more prevalent reason she had been assigned to work on such matters. Alex was quite possibly the hottest young agent the FBI had at their disposal. She was a stellar candidate for undercover missions in the world of sex crimes.

Alex stood close to five and a half feet tall and had a body that almost any woman would be jealous of. While she had already been blessed with excellent genes for an hourglass figure, all her disciplined hours in the gym had only served to refine her already beautiful features. Among all the women in her graduating class she had earned the highest scores across every feature of the fitness exam. With push-ups in particular she had beat all of the women in her class and all but one of the men. To top off her athleticism, Alex had also been gifted a beautiful olive-skinned complexion that contrasted amazingly with her green eyes and medium length dark brown hair. It sufficed to say her work ethic wasn't the only thing that made her stand out among the other women in her graduating class.

During the year directly after graduating, Alex did more than enough to make a name for herself. Thanks to still being able to pass as an underaged girl during that time, she had been the star of the show in several high profile arrests and routinely impressed her superiors. At the beginning of her second year she earned a spot in a newly formed team that would work on higher risk, higher reward kinds of assignments. It was also around that time that Alex began working with Samantha, a friend she had made back at the academy.

Sam had been a part of the same graduating class as Alex and had some features of her own that could stir up feelings of envy in other women. In contrast to Alex's curvy and athletic figure, Sam was tall and lithe. She stood close to six feet tall, but that wasn't the main reason heads turned whenever she walked into a room. Her most striking feature was her long red hair, which was naturally big and curly. To top things off, like Alex, Sam had been blessed with piercing green eyes. If Alex was the hottest agent the FBI had on their roster, it went without saying that Sam probably came in second.

Alex had become fairly well acquainted with Sam during their intensive 20-week training period. Shortly before graduating they had even started to develop a blossoming friendship. While Sam was highly intelligent and had a quiet confidence about her, she wasn't nearly as intense as Alex. She didn't have quite as fervent ambitions for things like climbing the ranks or acing the fitness exam. They complemented each other nicely. The two of them had mutual feelings of disappointment when they found out they would be assigned to different divisions after graduating. Alex wound up working in sex crimes and human trafficking, while Sam received an assignment in terrorist screening. The two of them periodically kept in touch throughout their time as newly graduated agents. They rejoiced at the end of their first years when they got news that Sam would be transferred to the same team as Alex. For Alex, however, those positive feelings began to fade after a few months.

Alex and Sam were assigned to a team of five different agents that met as a group for the first time in the FBI's New York field office. Given Sam's lack of experience working undercover, she was assigned to serve as a new agent trainee. Alex was expected to act as her mentor, having already earned the title of Special Agent from her year of hard work on similar teams. It would be their jobs to assume false identities and form relationships with people involved in notable sex trafficking rings. That left two other agents with the task of procuring data and gathering intel, and finally there was the special agent in charge. That role was assumed by a stern middle-aged woman named Paula that had a wealth of experience from going undercover in trafficking cases during her younger years. She had a position of authority that Sam and Alex hoped to one day have.

It was expected that sometimes Sam and Alex would work together, and other times they would rotate in and out of assignments in shifts, usually working their way into situations where they could get suspected sex traffickers to slip up and reveal pieces of damning evidence related to their operations. And these were sex traffickers of considerable notoriety. Alex, with all of her righteous anger that allowed her to work harder than all her peers, was excited to finally be working the kinds of assignments she had been craving in her quest to arrest higher and higher profile bad guys.

At first, Alex had found this newer "big girl" kind of assignment to be quite exciting. This came in contrast to Samatha, who was still nervously finding her footing when it came to preparing for field work. Sam had spent her first year primarily on desk duty analyzing the actions of potential terrorists, while Alex had already built a great deal of confidence when it came to assuming a different identity and interacting with dangerous criminals. The only difference for Alex was that now, instead of being dressed in frumpy clothes and pretending to be a reluctant teenage victim of kidnapping, she would get to act her age and put on outfits that were meant to stir up feelings of lust in affluent criminals. Excited might have been an understatement for her.

Their first ever dress rehearsal came as a bittersweet experience for both of the young women, but for highly different reasons. With Paula's aid, the two of them had been given a supply of classy yet provocative outfits to try on. They needed to see what would be best to help them confidently get into character when attending events out in the field.

After arriving at their shared housing assignment with all the outfits in tow, there was a bit of an awkwardness between them. Here they were, two graduate FBI agents, and they were about to try on seductive outfits to get each other's opinions on what might be most believable for an aspiring high-class prostitute. It was Samantha that finally broke the ice as they laid out the various dresses and high heels on the couch in the living room.

"So, kind of like the locker room back at the academy. Except instead of putting on sweatpants we're trying on slutty dresses," she said, trying to be jovial. Her gaze drifted to the floor. Alex faintly smiled back before replying.

"Yeah, that might be a fun way of thinking of this."

Alex was reminded of some uncomfortable yet arousing experiences back at the academy. Unbeknownst to any of the people in her class back then, Alex was bisexual with a heavy preference for women. Getting ready for fitness training in the locker rooms had always been a stirring experience for her. Routinely being in the presence of fit and disciplined young women as they stripped off their clothes always made her hot and bothered.

Alex never had an outlet for those lustful feelings during her time at the academy. Back then she would double down on her studies as a distraction, and during her first year after graduating she had buried herself in her work in a similar manner. But rarely having time for dates took a toll on Alex, and it was worse than she realized.

Over the past year, Alex's work left her with little time for dating, or even hookups for that matter. And it was getting to be more than a few months since she last got to have a lustful experience with another woman. Or simply another human being to paint a more accurate picture. There had definitely been a few instances of her bemoaning the fact that prostitution wasn't legal. Not only would it make for safer environments for the sex workers whose lives she was often working to save, but it would also conveniently give her a chance to sink all of her pent up lust into a lucky woman without the need for the time commitments that came with dating.

Alex snapped back to the reality of her current situation after remembering being with Sam in the locker rooms back at the academy. All those feelings she had suppressed or forgotten from a bit more than a year ago were rising to the surface again. She was about to be an audience to a hot young woman trying on tight-fitting dresses meant for sex workers. And this wasn't some ordinary hot woman, this was Samantha. One of the most uniquely stunning women she had ever met. A woman that had been the subject of many of her masturbation fantasies back when they were in training. She tried to keep her cool.

"Do you already have a favorite kind of dress for feeling sexy?" Alex asked. She was praying her building arousal wouldn't reveal itself in the form of her cheeks reddening. It was always a dead giveaway when she was turned on.

"Me? No, I've always felt out of place in a dress. It can be tough feeling feminine when you're as tall as I am," Sam somberly stated.

Alex saw an opportunity to add some fun to this experience for her friend. She could tell Sam had been tense about the dangers of going undercover. It was easy to remind herself of how nervous she had been leading up to her first field assignment.

"I can go first," Alex cheerfully said. "And I think I already know what you'll look sexiest in."

Alex wasn't the most experienced person when it came to dressing sexy, but that hadn't stopped her from knowing how hot she felt after putting on a bodycon dress. She was easily able to pick one out from the options Paula had supplied her with. It only took one glance to be certain of how sultry it would look on her. Black, long sleeves, flattering ruched detailing, and an open back. Plus, most importantly for her purposes, it also had a low cut front that would reveal a rather immodest amount of cleavage.

She swiftly put on the dress, stripping out of her modest t-shirt and jeans. It was just like Sam had said, this was no different than changing in the locker rooms back at the academy. Sam shyly looked at the floor while her friend stripped down to her matching bra and thong set, and completely turned away when she realized the bra was coming off too. She waited for Alex to give her the okay to turn back around.

"All done," she heard Alex confidently say. "You didn't need to look away."

And with that, Sam turned to see her friend in an outfit that she would describe as uncomfortably sexy. Uncomfortable for Sam, that was. Alex seemed quite pleased with how she looked judging from her facial expression. Not only was the bodycon dress tightly hugging her hourglass figure like a second skin, but on her feet she now wore a pair of shiny black stiletto-heeled pumps.

"Come on, we need to go see how this looks in the mirror," Alex stated as she started walking in the direction of the master bathroom. The tone in her voice was matter-of-fact. Sam shyly followed behind her friend, trying her best not to become envious of how exquisite Alex's ass looked as it lewdly swayed from side to side with each step. Something had shifted inside of Sam upon seeing Alex's new attire. She was having trouble thinking of Alex as her friend right now, instead she was stuck thinking this was some new person that she wasn't familiar with. How is she so confident?

Once in view of the large bathroom mirror, Alex turned from side to side in admiration of how hot her body looked in the tight-fitting dress. The pumps were probably her favorite part. She was loving how sexy it felt to be a few inches taller and how feminine they made her stride. She made a mental note to dress like this more often if work ever let up. Her cheeks were indeed a little rosy with arousal, but that didn't matter now. She was feeling self-assured and felt no shame about her hardening nipples or the building heat between her legs. If not for the undercover nature of this assignment, she would definitely have taken a couple pictures of herself to commemorate how alluring it all felt.

"Well, could I pass for a high-class whore?" Alex asked. This prompted Sam, who had also been admiring her friend's body in the mirror, to timidly giggle. But Alex had a sincere look in her eyes. Samantha realized that it wasn't a joke.

"Oh, most definitely." Hearing that made Alex grin.

"Good, so my outfit is decided. Now let's get you squared away."

And with that Alex began walking back towards the living room. Again Sam had to make a sincere effort to not to glare at her friend's ass as it swayed in her high-heeled strides. It was almost hypnotic. What was coming over her? Was her brain just looking for something to distract her from the nerves of her impending first field assignment?

"As someone that's tall and thin, you'll probably look most attractive in a sheath style of dress," Alex stated. "Let's see if something like that is in the options Paula got for us."

Once back out in the living room Alex began holding dresses up to Sam to see what the best option would be. On her third try she found one she was content with.

"Definitely this one. Try it on and we'll go check you out in the mirror like we did with me."

Sam hesitantly took the dress from Alex before setting it down on the couch. She then sat down and began taking off her shoes. It wasn't long before she was down to her bra and panties just like Alex had been. She was a ball of nerves as she quickly took her bra off, turned around, and slid the dress over her head. She wasn't nearly as busty as Alex and it didn't feel right showing off her body in her friend's presence.

"You don't need to be shy with me," Alex began. "It's like you said, just pretend we're in the locker rooms back at the academy." She was using a kind tone since Sam was her friend and she wanted to make her feel comfortable. But at the same time Alex was also feeling some disappointment over not getting to see the naked breasts of the tall hot redhead in front of her.

"Oh. Um, noted," Samantha shyly said.

After hearing those words Alex started taking in the view of her friend in the expensive black sheath dress she had picked out. Sleeveless, turtlenecked, and especially tight around the waist. It contrasted amazingly with Sam's pale skin, but there was just one thing that needed fixing.

"It looks beautiful on you," Alex began. This made Sam blush, she had never thought of Alex as the type to give those kinds of compliments. "But the pantyline has to go. Do you have any thongs in your luggage?"

"No," Sam hesitantly said. "So I guess this will have to do for now?"

If not for her professionalism, a deviant smile would have formed across Alex's lips.

"For your confidence out in the field, it's important that you get all the details on your outfits correct during rehearsal. The panties are going to need to come off."

Alex meant what she said, but that didn't stop her from drooling internally at the prospect of knowing a woman she had secretly been enamored with was about to have a bare pussy in her presence.

"Could you turn around please in that case?" Samantha meekly said. Alex was surprised she didn't put up more of a fuss.

"Of course," Alex happily replied as she turned.

"There, all done."

Alex turned around to see Samatha putting her panties down where her shoes and socks were. They were cotton and bikini cut. She was definitely better off without such a boring choice in underwear. Then Sam spoke again.

"And then come the shoes. It looks like Paula only got one pair that'll fit me," she said with a slight frown. Perhaps the bureau didn't have a whole lot of expensive designer high heels in her size. She would have been better off just being given a heads up and bringing some of her own on this job. But after putting them on her feelings changed, and she earned another compliment from Alex.

"They might be the only pair but they go with the dress really well," she said. The shoes were a pair of shiny black two-inch stilettos with ankle straps. "Now let's get you over to the mirror so you can see how hot and classy you look."

As they walked to the bathroom Alex was forced to note that her arousal induced by this situation had gone from warm to hot. She was now marveling at her redheaded friend in the designer outfit meant for a high-class prostitute. The thong she was wearing beneath her own dress was becoming wetter by the minute. She continued to fixate on the fact that Sam wasn't wearing any panties underneath her sexy dress. Might she be getting a little turned on in this situation too? She could only hope.

Once the two of them were in front of the mirror Sam almost gasped at how good she looked in her sexy dress and heels. She hadn't even put on any makeup yet but upon seeing her reflection she instantly felt more feminine than she could have imagined. She quickly questioned why she didn't sometimes dress like this in her personal life. Alex smiled at the sight of her friend's countenance.

"Feeling confident with how you look?" Alex mused. Her question got a giggle out of Sam.

"I wouldn't have been nearly as hesitant about getting transferred here if I had known dressing like this felt so good." Sam began turning back and forth while staring at her reflection just as Alex had done. "Too bad I can't wear this out to lunch," she mused.

"You can always get one of your own."

"This brand? On a trainee's salary? No thanks," Sam joked.

"You know what I mean." The two of them shared a smile.

Not long after the shared experience of admiring their sexiness in the bathroom mirror, Sam offered to go pick up lunch while Alex put away the various dresses and high heels that were strewn about the living room. Alex happily encouraged her to do so. Right when the front door to the house shut and Sam was gone Alex let out a frustrated sigh.

Alex couldn't remember the last time she had been this aroused. What was the cause of her magnetic attraction to Sam? None of her other female acquaintances from the academy had ever made such a stir in her private regions. The two of them hadn't even touched and Alex's pussy was threatening to drip through her soaked thong right now. Was it simply the fact that Sam had such a unique look being a six foot tall redhead and all? And it certainly didn't hurt that she was a great combination of kind and intelligent. After several seconds of such thoughts Alex decided now wasn't the time for introspection. She needed to slip away to somewhere more private for a much needed orgasm. And she needed to make it happen immediately.

Chapter 2: Growing Jealousy

Not more than a week after their little dress rehearsal, Alex and Sam got to share their first experience of stepping out into the field for a paired assignment. Sam had been a ball of nerves until the day of, at which point she was able to give herself a pivotal "fake it til you make it" kind of talk to herself. Alex, on the other hand, thrived on this part of the job. She had spent all week visualizing herself making her highest profile arrest yet. She had a very serious air about her before stepping into character as she and Sam had got dropped off at the first location of their assignment.