An Unexpected Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of offering Mike comfort, Kathleen turned her attention to Maria. "I know you gave him a ride." Kathleen paused. "Give me a few minutes here and I can return the favor and give you a lift."

Maria politely nodded at Kathleen and asked, "Anything I can do to help you out?"

Kathleen asked Mike, "Have you called Dr. Williams yet?"

"No."

"I will do that now. Would you like to rest here or in the bedroom?"

"Here is fine."

"Okay. And Maria; after I call the doctor perhaps you can help me get a few things in order to help Mike feel more comfortable? We might need to rearrange a few things to make room for this new reality in our bedroom."

"Anything you need, Kathleen." She then reached in her pocket and pulled out the bottle that contained the remaining few pills of pain medication. "Here, you might need to keep him on schedule with these."

Kathleen nodded and with a playful tone asked Maria, "Is it time for more?"

Maria carefully replied, "More? The time is now?" She silently licked her lips.

Kathleen popped the lid free and jiggled a pill into the palm of her hand. "Here sweetie, this will make things feel better." Mike was already a bit dazed by the dose administered not much earlier at the Campus Clinic. This second, prematurely timed dose would certainly move him further into a state of comfort, disconnected from the realities of the moment.

As Mike laid there on the couch and Kathleen patiently navigated the maze involved in setting up an emergency appointment with the doctor, he was struck by the fact that the three of them were in the same room, in HIS own home, how surreal it felt. Even though he was in pain, although the pain medication given by the campus Doctor was kicking in and making him feel both groggy and more comfortable, he felt the edge of the moment. Him. Kathleen. Maria.

He had handed over the keys to Maria.

He had opened the door to Maria.

Although he was uncomfortable, his eyes and mind were still active. Those flesh-hugging yoga pants worn by Maria that were the object of his eye on that sidewalk, now playfully adorned her body in his own home. That hoodie may have covered what lied beneath, but the provocative message hinted at the goodness betrayed by the edge of something less good; innocence framed by the weight of the suggestive insinuation.

With the medication now taking full effect, Mike felt more groggy and drowsy as he heard Kathleen reply in her phone, "Tomorrow, 8:15 am. Thank-you." It was almost like her words were distant and his eyes were too heavy to hold open. She stroked his hair and softly encouraged him. "Doctor Williams is in surgery today. We can get you in to see him first thing in the morning."

With his eyes closed Mike slurred aloud, "fank-you, honey."

The last thing he heard was Kathleen's invitation to Maria, seeking her help with that bedroom arrangement. What followed was perhaps the consequences of playing with fire. There are certain things, no matter how smart, how calculated, how careful one might be, that can orbit beyond the reach of one's control.

The pain medication more than served its purpose. Mike laid on the couch, sinking deeper into an uncommon state of deep-sleep. The anxieties of his surreal circumstances took a backseat to the drug-induced comforts. It was a dreamlike state in which he floated. And his mind, having been busy with visions and thoughts of Maria in those final moments preceding his slumber, seem to percolate from his subconscious to the drama played out in his dreams.

Dreams are always odd. Mixed with the effects of pain meds and the power of edgy, surreal surroundings, such dreams can be intensely graphic. Mike was caught powerless, suspended between the concoctions of his dreams and the random intrusions of reality embedded within the moments unveiled by his dream. There he was, laying on the couch. Kathleen. Maria. Vulnerable. Playing with fire. Liberating Immunity, almost mocking his inability to control what unfolded.

The sun appeared to fade behind the shimmering veil of a lush, green carpet reaching beyond the clouds. All things visible were simple silhouetted by the cascading, free-flowing light. Kathleen, wearing the sheer sundress gifted her last summer. The a-frame of her legs ascending with glimmers of seductive light shimmering between them, drawing all eyes upward. The outline of her body was exaggerated against the backdrop, accentuating those mature and heavy breasts, that seemed to be dripping wetness. The curvature tucked up between her upper thighs provided what appeared to be the perfect shape of a heart, also dripping with wetness. Floating just beneath her was Maria, another voluptuous silhouette of striking beauty. Her image was completely unveiled, as if her naked body were being offered to the sensual, pleasure-seeking gods and goddesses ... her small nipples sat firm and high and pointed towards the heavens. Amidst the glimmers of light and tremors sparked by the appetites of deity, those two bodies became entwined ... engaged ... enveloped within a cocoon of what appeared to be hundreds of eyes of lust. Trees stood tall extending high into the sky, heavy laden with suspended fruit ... low-hanging fruit. Each tree stood erect, balanced to either side by a single, juicy, fully-ripened and ready to burst ball of fruit. The mix of the goddesses beckoning more and the giggles of Kathleen and Maria were harmonious, perhaps even integrated as one.

For hours Mike laid unconscious under the inducements of those meds.

For hours Kathleen and Maria worked together rearranging the bedroom.

Kathleen made the calls.

Maria was given the keys.

Mike had opened the door.

It was a sense of drifting on the currents of the sea he felt when the effects the pain medication wore off enough to return him to pseudo-awareness. His mind was still foggy. His eyes were still heavy. His senses were still swaying like a pendulum between the dreamy context and some semblance of lucidity. He was so comfortable, he had lost track of the fact he was immobilized with a wrist fracture. He was so comfortable, that for a brief instant he was both aware and completely unashamed of what felt like a huge erection brushed by the cool exposure of the air. He struggled to find his balance of thought and self-awareness.

The echoes of Kathleen's body silhouetted in his dreams still dangled in his mind as he glanced at her sitting at his side. Those images of Maria naked and exposed still resided even as he recognized her across the room, still present in his home. As he edged closer to finding his way back to reality, he became very aware that he was laying with his pants unzipped and pealed open. His dick was hard and felt cool as if coated with wetness.

Then his eyes were furthered opened. He recognized that expression on Kathleen's face. He knew that look in Maria's eyes.

"Welcome back, sweetie. We have waited a long time for this. Would you like some more?" Kathleen stroked his hair as she spoke to him.

Mike blinked and struggled to understand. "More?" He thought she was referring to pain medication, but such an offer seemed incongruent with that expression on her face... with that look in Maria's eyes. What that familiar slickness coating his dick. Even as he felt himself going a bit limp as the moment lingered, he sensed something edgy.

Maria stood up and approached the couch where he was laying, Kathleen sitting in the edge of the cushion near his head. She softly added her fingers to the stroking of his hair and with that same tone echoed Kathleen's words. "Yes, more?"

Kathleen bent over and whispered in his ear as Mike laid there immobilized. "More. Used."

As those two words fell from Kathleen's lips, Mike noticed that Maria was still wearing her hoodie, and nothing else. He pivoted his head enough to look at Kathleen at his side. She too, wearing only a top, was naked from the waist down.

Maria bent over and whispered in his other ear, "Say it Mike. Ask me to USE you. Ask US to USE you."

That he was sandwiched between two pussies desiring pleasure was lost on him at the moment. All Mike could do was try to clear the fog of the lingering effects of the pain medication and try to wrap his mind around what he wasn't sure was really happening. Was this just an extension of his dream? Was he still dreaming?

Indeed, that is when he stirred and awoke to the edgy sounds echoing down the hallway. He could hear that his bedroom was being rearranged. The avalanche of Liberating Immunity swallowed him as he heard the sounds of not one, but two songs of pleasure of which he was familiar. Previously only known to him as solos, never before in concert ... utterly inconceivable. With his left hand, unencumbered, he reached down to check. He had to know. He slid his hand under his boxers and felt it . . .

12