An Unexpected Twist

Story Info
Past lover returns with her husband's encouragement.
3.7k words
3.75
7.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carpony_C
Carpony_C
24 Followers

I feel like I should almost start this story off with, "Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this would happen to me." it is almost that unbelievable. I had originally met Hannah at our college reunion, and while it was a small school, we were both amazed that we had never officially met while we attended. Over the course of our reunion weekend we kept bumping into each other at various events and in various states of sobriety. The flirting was at an all time high and by the final hours of the weekend we found ourselves in bed together. All a great story, but not this one. Our torrid affair (she was married) continued for a couple of years until we were discovered and it all came to a horrible end, or so I thought.

Fast forward a couple of years and out of the blue I get a LinkedIn invite from Hannah. While our paths may cross in our professional lives, I was naturally reluctant to engage given our past. But then again, I'm in sales and a deal is a deal.

Still hesitant, I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the situation and reached out to the husband to inform him that she wanted to connect professionally.

And so our story begins. Her husband, Steve, thanks me for reaching out and then informs me that Hannah was going to be working in a city nearby and that I should meet up with her. Somewhat confused by this request I inquire further only to find out that they have been discussing the idea of getting into the hotwife lifestyle, and that I would be a good match, if I was up for it.

Now, I'd be a fool to say no to any proposition with Hannah. She's a beautiful, trim woman with curves in all the right places, nipples that truly appreciate some attention, and is a fan of exploring pretty much anything in the bedroom. But it all seems a little too good to be true so I dig further into what they are looking for, away from LinkedIn of course. We go back and forth on some logistics until Steve finally puts it in writing. "I want you to fuck Hannah."

A week later I find myself driving to Hannah's hotel, eager to see where things will go, and still in awe of the circumstances. After I arrive we awkwardly meet up in the lobby, not sure if it's a hug or a handshake that will kick off this new arrangement. As it is already late afternoon I suggest we grab a bite to eat, and maybe a drink or 3 to calm our nerves. She readily accepts and we head off, trying to be as normal as possible, yet with the nervous energy of what is to come.

Sitting at the bar we get caught up on the past few years of our lives although my mind is definitely elsewhere. My mind, and my eyes, as I blatantly check out this beauty in tight jeans and a low cut blouse. As our conversation transitions to the situation we find ourselves in, it becomes clear that we both have one thing on our minds, and it isn't the small talk or the drinks.

As if reading our minds,the bartender comes over and asks us if would like another drink. Without even diverting my eyes from Hannah's gaze I give him a quick "Nope, just the bill.", signalling our exit.

We make the short walk back to the hotel in silence, hopping in the elevator up to her room. Once inside I take the initiative and quickly spin Hannah into my arms, pinning her against the wall. I run one hand down the side of her body to her hip, the other reaching up and pulling her face to mine. I pull her in close, our faces almost pressed together, but I want to let her make the first official move.

We stay in this embrace for what seems like forever but is probably only a few seconds. Her face within an inch of mine, her slightly laboured breath warming my face. I tighten my grip on her hip and she slowly rocks forward, pressing her pelvis into me. Feeling my erection (yes, she has that effect on me), she presses harder into me, lifting up on her toes as if to stroke me through my clothes with her body.

"Is that for me?" She purrs, raising her eyebrow questioningly.

"That depends." I respond. "What are you going to do with it?"

Then a small, devious smirk comes across her face. "Well, my husband had a few ideas of what I could do with it." She teases.

"Oh really? What exactly did he have in mind?" I inquire, curious as to what they had actually discussed.

"Let's see, he definitely wants me to suck you, and he wants video."

"Mmmm, I have no problem with that." I moan as she continues to grind her pelvis into my cock. "What else?"

"Whatever you like, but just so you know, I've got panties on that give you access to my pussy and my ass. So why don't you get creative?"

I figure that comment is first move enough for me and press my lips to Hannah's, darting my tongue out to meet hers. As we kiss like teenagers I run my hand down from her face and cup her breast, the other hand reaching behind her and grabbing her ass, pulling her into me. She moans into my mouth as I turn her around and walk her over to the edge of the bed.

Leaning against the edge of the bed Hannah starts removing her blouse while I tackle loosening her jeans. Clearly faster than I am, she has her top off in no time and easily slides out of her bra, exposing her pert, c-cup breasts to me. I reach out with my right hand and cup her bare breast, rubbing my thumb over the hard nipple. Hannah sighs and closes her eyes as I tease her between my fingers. I toy with her a little rougher, pinching her nipple between my thumb and finger, twisting and pulling it. Hannah's reaction is pure ecstasy as she bites her lip and pushes her chest towards me.

"Mmm, they like you." She whimpers as I lean down and take a nipple into my mouth. I run my tongue around her nipple, teasing the nub, before finally sucking it into my my mouth. Hannah reacts with a sharp gasp and clutches my head to her breast with her hands.

"Oh god that feels good! I love when you suck on them." She exclaims, pulling my head over to the other breast dying for attention.

As I work on Hannah's breasts I am finally able to lower her jeans to her knees, giving me access to her panties, or what little there is of them. I run my hand down over her exposed crotch, my fingers easily sliding over the slick folds of her pussy. Dipping my finger inside her I feel her warm embrace clamp down on me. A second finger joins the first as I slowly pump them into her wet slit.

After working up a good rhythm, I slowly withdraw my soaked fingers from her pussy and bring them up to her mouth, forcing them inside so she can taste her own juices. She sucks them greedily and swirls her tongue around them, emulating what I can only hope will be her forthcoming blowjob technique. As I remove my fingers from her mouth, Hannah leans in and kisses me, sharing the sweet taste of her pussy with me.

This exchange only fuels my lust for her further. I push Hannah down to the bed and grab the bottom of her jeans, yanking them down off of her body. As I am about to climb down over her on the bed, she abruptly sits up, placing her hand on my chest.

"Not yet." She says, reaching for my belt. "I want to suck you first."

Hannah quickly undoes my belt and pants, lowering them as she runs her hand over the hard cock that is straining my boxers. Gripping the edges of my boxers she slowly lowers them over my stiff seven inches, my dick eagerly bobbing straight in front of her by the time she is done.

She reaches out and grabs me with her hand, peeling back my foreskin as she slowly strokes my cock. All I can do is just stand there watching as she plays with me, rubbing her fingers over the head, exploring it as if to get re-acquainted. Leaning forward she teases the tip with her tongue while she grips the shaft firmly. She then looks up at me and we make eye contact. She gives me a quick wink and then engulfs my cock in her warm mouth.

Hannah definitely knows what she is doing when I comes to blowjobs and takes her time pleasuring me. Coating my cock with her saliva she slowly takes more and more of me into her mouth. As she gets used to me she starts sliding down quickly and then sucking hard as she slowly withdraws, driving me crazy. From my position above her the view is incredible and only adds to the incredible sensation of her mouth. At this rate I'm not sure how much of this I am going to be able to handle before blowing my load. Then, as I'm taking it all in, a thought dawns on me.

"Aren't we supposed to be recording this?" I remind her, weary of distracting her for even a second.

"Shit, I almost forgot!" Jumping up from the bed to fetch her phone.

I take the brief respite to stretch out on the bed. Propping myself up against the headboard she crawls over my body and passes me the phone.

"Steve wants a picture of you dripping out of me, so try not to cum. I need you to save it for later so you can cum inside me." She says. I can only shake my head and laugh to myself wondering what crazy, bizarre world I was living in.

Phone in hand, I take a few pics of Hannah running her tongue over my dick and then flip it over to video. She again starts teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue, flicking it under the sensitive head and eliciting moans of appreciation from me. I run my free hand through her hair, moving it to the side so I can get a good shot. I love seeing how her lips stretch open to take me in, her tongue working me over inside her mouth.

After a couple minutes of Hannah sucking me I am quickly approaching an orgasm, and almost have to pry her off of me if there is any hope of getting a shot off inside her pussy. Not that I am really complaining. I am pretty confident that I'll be cumming multiple times over the course of the evening. But Steve is letting me fuck his wife, so the least I can do is honor his requests.

We quickly strip off what remaining clothing we have on, pulling the bed covers back and hop onto the bed.

"How do you want me?" Hannah asks.

"Just lay back for now." I command as I hover over her.

The one thing I'll never forget about Hannah is just how good her pussy tastes. I can eat her all day. And that's exactly what I plan to do. I also need a bit of a break following her oral assault on my cock.

I work my way down Hannah's body, kissing along her neck and across the top of her breasts, taking a couple seconds to ensure her nipples are at full attention. Moving further still, I trace my tongue down past her navel, making my way down to her clean shaven pussy. Not quite ready to dive in yet, I place soft kisses along the sensitive sides of her slit. Hannah's hips seem to have a mind of their own as her pelvis tries to line her pussy up with my mouth. I avoid her the best I can although the temptation to take a long swipe up the length of her sex with my tongue is almost unbearable.

Instead of tasting Hannah's juices I move to her clit. I circle and flick it with my tongue, causing her to jump slightly with every touch. Stretched the hood back with one hand allows me to suck the exposed clit into my mouth. The newly applied pressure causes Hannah's hips to thrust her pussy upwards into me. Taking my other hand I work two fingers into her hole and go to work abusing her clit while pumping my fingers slowly in and out of her.

I feel Hannah's hands run through my hair and then grab tight, pulling me into her sex.

"Oh god yes, don't stop!" She moans.

Knowing how uninhibited Hannah gets after she cums I focus on trying to get her off. I eagerly work her clit for a good 5 minutes, alternating my technique but slowly building the speed and intensity of my tongue. By now my fingers are soaked with her juices, allowing me to easily slide in a 3rd finger.

As much as I would love to aggressively finger fuck Hannah until she's spent, I have other plans. Removing all 3 fingers I quickly clean them of Hannah's juices, savoring the sweet, tangy flavor. I then position two fingers facing upwards at her entrance and slide them inside her, running along the upper wall of her pussy. As I reach her G spot I curl my fingers upwards and apply pressure to that most elusive of erogenous zones.

By now Hannah's breathing has been reduced to short open mouthed pants and whimpers. Her hips rhythmically pressing against hand in time with the pressure Iam delivering. I watch from above as her body undulates, her breasts heaving with their rock hard nipples, Hannah's eyes clamped shut in ecstacy.

Sensing her approaching climax, it's time to finish her off. Anymore of this and she will be useless for the rest of the night. Returning to her clit. I suck it into my mouth and start circling it with my tongue. At the same time I begin rubbing my fingers in a similar circle against her G spot. Hannah's hips react immediately, rotating in the same direction and soon we have a steady rhythm going. The pace quickens as Hannah approaches her orgasm.

It takes only a couple of minutes for her to peak. Her gasps signaling her release.

"Yes, that's it, right there." She yells. "I'm so close. Yes, yes, I'm cummmmm...ahhhhhh!"

I can feel her orgasm as it hits. Hannah's pussy spasms around my hand, her body jerking violently beneath me. Never one to let a good orgasm go to waste, I dip my head down and thrust my tongue inside her, lapping up her cream.

Eventually her body slows as the second and third waves of her orgasm pass. I lick the lips on my now sticky face, relishing in the joy of bringing her such pleasure. Running my tongue around her pussy, I clean up the mess I have created. Hannah just moans as my tongue goes to work.

"That was incredible. I forgot how good you were at that." Hannah remarks.

"I just wanted to get you ready." I say, smirking.

"For what?"

"How about you turn over and I'll show you." I say as I fold her leg over, twisting her over onto her stomach. I then reach around Hannah's waist and lift her up onto her knees, thrusting her ass into the air right in front of me. Placing my hands on her ass cheeks I spread her open, giving me an unobstructed view of her tight asshole and dripping pussy.

As a fan of all things oral, I can't resist the sight in front of me and lean in, running my tongue from the top of her slit, through the folds of her soaked pussy, and up over her rosebud. I repeat this a few more times, each time transferring her juices to her asshole. As before, Hannah's hips begin reacting to the attention I am giving her ass, moving back against my tongue as it brushes over her sensitive rim.

Taking the hint, I begin circling my tongue around her asshole, gently poking the tip inside when she pushes back against me.

"You're being naughty." She purrs.

"Is that a complaint?" I ask, knowing full well that she loves it when I play with her ass.

"Just be gentle."

I take that as permission to go further, but gentle will have to be a relative term. I spread Hannah's ass wide open and thrust my tongue inside her hole, wiggling it in and out in the process. Taking my free hand I jam three fingers into her pussy, soaking them instantly. Working my fingers in and out of Hannah's pussy I continue my assault on her asshole, fucking it with my tongue.

"Oh god that is incredible." She cries. "But right now I really need you to fuck me!"

Knowing I can't abandon a woman in distress, I take my well lubricated hand from her pussy and stroke the length of my rock hard cock a few times. Placing my other hand on her ass I hold her still as I line up my dick with her opening.

"Is this what you want?" I tease as I pull her back, slowly sliding my member inside her a couple inches.

"Oh yes." She pants. "Fuck me!"

I lean over her, moving my hands to her shoulders for leverage, and slowly pull her backwards onto my cock. Inch by inch I sink into Hannah's hot pussy until I finally have all 7 inches inside her. I hold still for a moment to savor the sensation, reaching around and caressing her soft, hanging breasts. As I expect, her nipples are rock hard and very sensitive to my touch. I pinch and tease them, causing Hannah to begin rocking back and forth, trying to fuck herself on my penis. She is definitely ready for this.

Remembering my duties as cameraman, I sit up so I have a clear view of our union and grab the phone, hitting record. I try to get some video and still shots while pumping into her doggie style but it isn't easy to concentrate on both things at once. Hannah notices my difficulties and helps by fully rocking back and forth on my dick, leaving me to just record the fucking for Steve. As I watch my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy, I can't help but notice her tight, wet asshole. I decide to see just how much ass play might be in store for us later.

Wetting my thumb I place my hand on her ass and curl the digit into her asshole. I relish the sensation of feeling my dick sliding in and out of her from the inside, and it seems that Hannah is a fan as well.

"Oh god, I'm so full." She moans as I thrust both my thumb and dick into her at the same time.

"You like having my thumb in your ass don't you." I almost growl at her.

"Yes." She whispers.

"What was that. I can't hear you." I demand, eager to talk dirty with this sexy woman.

"Yes, I love having you in my ass while you fuck me!"

Her words are driving me crazy as I really start pumping into her now, the phone discarded so I can grab her with both hands. I ramp up the dirty talk.

"Is this what your husband wants?! You on your hands and knees with my cock in your pussy and my thumb in your ass?!" I bark, really getting into the situation. The room is filled with the sounds of her panting and my thighs slapping against her ass as I slam into her.

"Yes."

"What else does he want me to do to his dirty wife?" Questioning her now as I approach my own orgasm.

"He wants you to cum in me." She breathes. "He wants you to cum in my pussy."

This is incredible. Here I am fucking an ex-lover from behind at her husband's request while she begs me to cum in her pussy. With every thrust of mine she pushes back into me, mashing our bodies together, and bringing me closer to what they both want. Almost spent, I lean over Hannah and really start to jack hammer my cock into her. I roughly pinch and twist her nipples, eliciting a familiar moan.

With my mouth by her ear I whisper, "Where else does Steve want me to fuck you? How naughty does he want you to be?"

By now I am barely holding on, my cock ready to erupt.

"It's so naughty, I can't." Playing coy.

"Tell me." I say, almost pleading.

"My ass. My husband wants you to fuck me in the ass. He wants you to fill my tight ass with your cu..."

"Ohhhh god, yes! Arrrrghh." That is it. With that last request I lose control and slam my dick into her to the hilt one last time, letting loose. My cum shoots into her slick hole, unloading 6 or 7 massive shots. Her pussy walls clenching me as I cum, milking the fluids from me. As my orgasm subsides, we collapse onto the bed. My softening cock slowly sliding out of her along with some cum.

"That was incredible." I say as I nibble on her ear. "Hopefully that checked the box for you two."

"Mmmm, almost." She replies, turning onto her back under me. I lean back on my knees and take in the sight before me. There is Hannah, sexy as always, her chest flush and red from where I have been pawing her.

"Almost?" I ask as my gaze travels lower. Her legs slowly spread exposing her soaked pussy, glistening from the mixture of our juices. Reaching down she scoops her finger inside and removes it, my sticky cum coating her digit.

"Get the camera."

Carpony_C
Carpony_C
24 Followers