An Unexpected Urgency

Story Info
A surprising turn of events.
1.2k words
3.92
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first solo journey to Bristol. The train was fairly empty and this shy looking man, Anton was walking around checking something and he suddenly asked for my ticket.

I showed him my journey and just to reconfirm my change I asked Anton what's going to be the change for Bristol, you will be going towards Cardiff Central, he said as he leaned to check my ticket.

I thanked him and he continued checking tickets.

Being secured by over- preparedness, I was trying to find the connecting journey on my phone when he walked past saying you should be able to find it on our website. I thanked him again. Each time we kept looking at each other exchanging smiles. I can't say it was all him as I may have given him a few turned on sort of smiles. He came to me with a piece of paper and his number on it. I took it without any questions or restrictive hesitation.

Time for the first change and I was thinking about him, I was surely attracted to his calm yet detailed way of coming across and he was handsome too. His number was in my bag but I did not dial in. I heard a surprising tone "Unless you are stalking me?" Anton finishing his shift.

We were sitting facing each other and talked about how he had recently joined one of the rail services, my work, the trip, some rail routes etc. I can't deny that his "semi shy" way of being was encouraging some wild thoughts in my head. Our conversation got directed to our personal situations where he mentioned he was married and so was I. I asked him what his plan was and he joked saying keeping me company for as long as possible, this joke kind of turned intense I think with how I looked at him when he said that. We both looked at each other. I broke the silence, I can't remember my exact words but it all summed up to "I want you" and without any further thoughts he said "I want you too."

We got down at a random station seeing there were hotels after waiting for four stations. Fortunately, we got this twin bedroom. Anton was clutching his bag and I was getting warmer and abit wet. After getting into the room he got down on his knees opening his bag looking for something. I took my bag and sling purse off and asked what was he looking for, he said he was looking for a condom "actually I had a pack here, never got a chance to use it." I extended my hand to have him standing up again saying I have never met anyone so to the point. He got a bit shy there again saying things have been like this since his marriage and my slutty side knew what he was missing, a foreplay. Probably a prolonged one. That shyness on his face further drove me to take control of the situation.

I started getting on my knees and asked him "So, you haven't had any oral pleasure in a long time Anton?" I suddenly looked up at him whilst unbuttoning his work trousers. He slightly moaned a "no not in a long time." After unbuttoning and unzipping I didn't take Anton's trousers off, my lips and tongue were inspecting his hard cock as I started to nibble on his cock looking at him. I saw him moan with his mouth open, that scent of his hidden away cock was making me hornier as I grabbed and pulled down his pants just to grip his hard cock in my hand. Anton moaned "fuck whats happening.." and the next second my tongue was making strokes and circles at the tip of his warm cock, placing a few slurping kisses I opened my mouth sucking on this cock and I felt him grabbing the table behind. I kept looking at his face which further drove me crazy just to reflect that in my licks. He was thoroughly enjoying it as he gripped my hair and pulled me up whispering "I won't last longer than this. I want to fuck you." Ignoring his words I pulled him into a kiss for him to taste his cock and precum that I have been swallowing. Anton pushed me down to his cock where I kept sucking his balls and rubbing his hardness on my lips. I felt him grunting and saying something, Anton pulled out of my mouth and came on a few tissues. He said he was unsure where I wanted it.

I got up and was about to take him to the bed but he turned me around and leaned me to the table to further bend down. I felt him inspecting my bottom and spread opening me he said "fuck look at that you are shinning here" before I could react, he had dug his face between my legs and all I was feeling was the warm moist tongue probing my little pussy.. He pushed me further kind of having me grind between the table and his mouth. He turned me around and pushed me to one of the twin beds. We were horny and hornier as two boundless animals with groans and moans.. He spread my legs wide saying "my turn" and I said "Fucking eat me good." Anton pushed his tongue into my tight pussy and kept thrusting with his tongue with occasional sucks on my clit. I started rubbing my clit as he kept thrusting his warm tongue into my pussy trying and grabbing my breasts in one hand.. I started riding his tongue and he said "I wanna fuck you, I am hard again." He pushed a finger in and brought it to my mouth to watch me lick his finger. With my hungry mouth I started sucking his cock again and he pushed me back unpacking his condom, I tore open the pack and we put this condom on. He squeezed my bottom and spanked it with both his hands as I voluntary got on all fours after looking at him, I wanted to be the slut to be taken from behind. "Gosh" he said and I felt his hard cock making its way into my tightness. Anton was neither too thick nor too thin and it didn't hurt. I was moaning as he started thrusting..his skin slapping against mine. He stopped thrusting and licked my pussy some more. He was no longer shy, he called me a sexy fuckhole and grabbed my hair to pull my head towards as I felt his thrusts getting deeper and intense and more demanding. Pulling himself out he bent down rimming me, it was an intense one with his tongue and my arse got slapped and rubbed by his cock..

This time he pushed his cock in all the way holding me down by my head he kept thrusting and moaning with me.. I heard him grunting "Fuck fuck oh fuck I am cumming, shall I pull out?" he was wearing a condom and I still said yes with my moans getting intense. He pulled out way before and turned me to the side to spoon fuck me and this time his fingers were rubbing my clit as his cock fucked my pussy. His condom was soaking wet with my hungry pussy radiating the sexy warmth and wetness. Anton started thrusting harder holding and keeping one of my legs tightly spread on his side. He started biting my ear and my neck with intense kisses, with more moans Anton was cumming and he didn't stop rubbing my clit or thrusting. I came right after he did this time.