An Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
A newby kinkster doesn’t get the deal he expected.
1.1k words
4.45
8.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another night away, another night alone in the hotel and another wait to see if tonight was the night.

Ted was an unremarkable, well liked friend and colleague who had made a secret deal unbeknown to anyone but himself and his Dominant Mistress.

A regular traveller and inquisitive kinkster, Ted had given in to his curiosity one night and reached out to a Mistress he had found online, a Mistress who was based close to one of his regular hotels. They had discussed interests and play possibilities and it quickly became clear that daytime visits to Mistress' facility would be difficult.

So the made the deal.

It had started by Mistress arranging delivery of a chastity device to his hotel. A device with no key, that had stayed with Her.

Ted had locked it on as instructed and visited a local adult shop to purchase the items included on the list tucked into the device packaging.

From that point on, the nightly ritual was followed. On check in, Ted was to text Mistress his room number and the location of a hidden key to the room. Once he had eaten and showered then preparation began.

First Ted attached the leather shackles to his ankles and wrists before attaching a spreader bar to the lower set, holding his legs apart. Next came the head harness with ball gag, holding his jaw just wide enough to be uncomfortable.

With that secured he attached a short chain to one wrist cuff and threaded in around the post of his hotel bed headboard and threaded one end of his padlock through the last link.

Now, after pulling on his blindfold he located the padlock and slipped it through the ring on his wrist cuff.

Knowing the time delay lock was set for 7am the next day he pushed until he heard the solid and foreboding click.

Now the wait started. The wait to see if Mistress would avail herself of the key and let herself in to torment Ted and maybe, just maybe release his cage. Or, maybe another night spent gagged, caged and shackled in nothing but his frilly ladies underwear with no escape and no visitor, alone until that 7am click.

As always, the early minutes passed with Ted trying to find the most comfortable way to lie and to get the gag to sit in the least intrusive way. Not an easy task.

And then, as he was settling, a click at the room lock and the sound of the door gliding open over the hotel carpet.

Immediately his heart rate jumped, as did his severely restricted cock. This was the night it was finally going to happen, this was the realisation of the fantasy and the adrenaline hit like a train.

"Oh my, you weren't kidding, he's really here."

A feminine voice in the room was heard.

"You're sure he's mine to play with, you're sure this is alright? Ok then, I'll call you later."

Now Ted's mind was racing, what did that mean? Who was in the room and why were they asking permission? Who were the speaking to?

It wouldn't take long for the answer.

"Hello" the voice whispered "I don't think you were expecting me.

Mistress was intending on visiting you tonight but when she heard my boyfriend had been cheating again, she offered me the chance for stress relief.

With that, the blindfold was slipped off Ted's eyes and for the first time he could see his surprise companion.

Ted was not disappointed. Before him was a vision in gym wear, a petite but voluptuous young lady with wavy blonde hair framing a stunning face wearing a wicked smile.

Her skin was mildly flushed and her light blue lycra two piece gym outfit showed just the hints of perspiration in all the right spots.

Ted drank in the vision before him and realised he was staring as she spoke again in hushed tones.

"I've been working out my frustrations in the gym but I need to continue, I need a male body to take things out on. You can start by suffering my scent."

With that, she climbed onto the bed and sat herself firmly on Ted's crotch. His raging cock, already trapped by Mistress device was forced down further by his tormentors pert and slightly damp buttocks as she placed Her trainer clad feet on his chest as She reached down to untie her laces.

Each shoe was removed in turn and placed carefully each side of Ted's face as She extended her legs and placed her sweat drenched socks on Teds face. Pushing his gag deeper in his mouth and forcing her toes into his nostrils She ground her feet into Teds face. He could feel the moisture on his skin and drink in the heady aroma but the gag in his mouth frustrated his attempts to lick her soles and enjoy the taste.

Frustration was beginning to take Ted over and he fought unsuccessfully against his shackles.

Noticing this, the blonde stunner stood herself up from the bed and addressed Ted once more.

"I see you wish to be more active, then lets see what we can do about that."

Moving towards the top of the bed, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her form fitting gym bottoms and with a wiggle began to ease them down.

Ted was doing a everything he could to strain his neck and turn to see what was to be revealed.

What he saw next was not expected. As the legging slipped down, a slowly engorging, smooth penis began to raise itself from its expertly tucked position and slowly stand to attention, displaying all of its glory.

Ted struggled to move away but his shackled hands would not let him move more than an inch or two.

"Now then." She snapped "There really is nowhere to go, you might as well do as you're told."

With this, she stepped forward and Ted felt her hard cock on his hand, a firm grip to hold of his fingers and forced then around then shaft now resting is his palm.

It felt warm and thick but oddly familiar.

With that, a stinging slap landed on Ted's face followed by the ominous words.

"Let's see how good you can be with your hands tied like that. Help me with my stress and maybe I might remove that gag.

Theres no guarantee of course that it won't be replaced by...... something else."

Ted closed his eyes, settled his nerves and began to stroke as best he could. This wasn't going to be the night he expected.

To be continued...