All Comments on 'An Unexpected Visitor'

by vqfarrold

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please

please give us more.i hope you fuck that boi pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
taking the boi pussy

you should continue the story line and the next time the asian boi visits, have the man join him in the tub and impale the boi in his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Exquisitely written

Tender and sensitively written, this story is a delight. A most erotic and pleasurable read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More Please !!!!

Possible continuation - next visit present him with several pair of panties - then have him model a pair - with his excitement obvious - masturbate him through the panties, fondling his balls as you do - I am sure he would be playing with his tities during this - when he comes in his panties remove them and sdet them aside for later ...... Gently wash him with a warm wash cloth and slip a new pair of panties on him - give him an warm loving hug and send him on his way. Slip you jeans off and look at your hard cock as it strains in your panties - admire your panties, garter and stockings in the full length mirror - pick up his painties with deposit of sweet nectar, slip them over your head and as you intake the aroma and your tounge and lips devour his nectar - let yourself go in your panties.

Next time enjoy his sweet nectar direct from the source and continue to enjoy pantie play with him while you explore him with your lips and tounge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very sensual, I felt an almost Anime vibe, realizing that its probably from the Kabuki theater influence our characters are involved in, I suppise Anime has its influences in it! Shota pees pants, comes to older guy for help, the ensuing sex is so hot yet one sided, can't wait for part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservqfarrold@vqfarrold
9 Followers
I write for my own pleasure and post my writing here in the hope that others may find some enjoyment in it too (thanks, Literotica, for providing that opportunity). Some of it springs from my fantasies, some from experience, some from suggestions of others. I try to be origi...