An Unexpected Wet Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued to fuck you, you began to pant and moan. For the second time this afternoon, you were ready to cum. You could feel the waves of pleasure as your muscles contracted against his still-rock-hard cock, and the sensation was causing him great joy.

"Oh, shit, I think I'm going to cum," he said.

Jack pumped about six or seven more times as your pussy continued to pulse from the orgasm that he had given you. He then suddenly pushed off his wrists, pulled out of you, snapped off the condom and blew his load all over your stomach and breasts. Cum tickled your nipples and even splashed against the base of your neck. It was all warm and sticky and, frankly, wonderful.

"Ughh oh oh oh," Jack said as he continued to jerk himself and produce more and more semen.

His hot load now covered your body. Jack rolled over next to you and started slowly undoing the knots closest to him.

"Holy fuck, that was hot," he said.

"Yeah, that was awesome. You made me cum so hard," you replied, with a smile.

"I thought so. When I pulled out, the condom was covered in it. I was so close, and the sight of your cum all over my cock sent me over the edge," he said.

You smiled, as you instinctively rubbed your wrist. Jack was now releasing the other restraints. Soon you would be free.

After he had let you go, Jack did something somewhat unexpected. He didn't jump up right away. Instead, he lifted your arm and nuzzled himself between your armpit and your left breast. You both lay there in silence, with only the sound of two rapidly beating hearts making any noise.

The ring of a cell phone snapped you back into reality. Jack jumped up, as if someone had suddenly attached electric leads to his balls and grabbed the phone on the third ring.

"Hello. Ken's Rapid Roof Repair. Jack speaking," he said.

Jack walked away from the bed to continue his conversation and you took that as an opportunity to head toward the shower. Gravity had started moving Jack's cum from your breasts and stomach to your well-manicured mound. You felt the water to find the right temperature and then stepped inside to begin the post-coital cleanup.

Jack peeked his head inside the bathroom. "Hey, look. I'm really sorry to do this, but I gotta go."

You pulled back the curtain a bit and poked your head out.

"I completely understand. Can you wait a couple of minutes so I can write you a check for today's service?" you said, smirking at your own double entendre.

"I've really got to run. The next appointment is easily 45 minutes from here and I promised to be there within the hour."

"Another woman who is unexpectedly wet and needs your help?"

Jack chuckled. "Yeah, something like that. I have your number. I'll call you when I'm done with this job and I can run back and get the check."

"OK, but bring Chinese this time. All this sex has made me hungry as hell," you said.

"Sounds like the beginnings of a great night!" he said.

"I can 'Netflix and chill' with the best of them," you replied. He leaned in for a quick peck and rushed out the door.

Jack did return that night as promised and on and off for the next few months. Despite your best efforts to pay the bill as slowly as possible, the bookeeper eventually asked Jack what was up with that one woman who was in arrears for months. You got a laugh when Jack recounted that story on what turned out to be your last night together.

"I've got the right butt to be in arrears with you for months," you joked, and you and Jack laughed very hard at your corniness.

The ceiling still has a stain from where Jack fixed the roof leak. And, in the lonelier moments, you sometimes catch sight of that and think about asking Jack to come check out this or that. You'll always have your memories and your Wand. But you know the best wetness won't come until the real rain penetrates your roof again.

12