Jerry Can't Compete

Story Info
Husband loses wife to hung co-worker.
4.6k words
2.59
55.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrtch1951
wrtch1951
59 Followers

It was a Friday night when Jerry's life changed. He'd come home from work early. He was tired and frustrated. He was a sales rep for one of the large tire manufacturers, and he'd just been raked over the coals by his boss. Jerry's sales had been dropping, causing him to lose confidence. Jerry really wasn't much of a "people person," and he much preferred the opera to stock car racing. He had a hard time clicking with typical tire store owners and managers.

Jerry's boss made things worse by comparing him to their top salesman, Billy. At 6' 5", Billy was 9 inches taller than Jerry's 5" 8". Brad was also 70 pounds heavier...all of it muscle. Billy was a "man's man," a natural athlete who loved racing, hunting, and women. Especially women. The boss couldn't understand why Jerry wasn't more like Billy, and threatened to reassign some of Jerry's best accounts to Billy if sales didn't improve.

Jerry was happy to be home. He was looking forward to a quiet relaxing weekend at home with his beautiful wife Cassie.

Jerry had clearly hit the jackpot with Cassie. They'd been married for six years. Jerry was 29 and Cassie had just turned 28. She was a little taller than Jerry at 5'9". She had gorgeous long, straight jet black hair that came down to her ass. Her skin was olive, and her brilliant green eyes were perfect. Her waistline was tiny, which accented her enormous 38DD chest. Jerry's friends, behind his back, of course, said Cassie was a "walking wet dream."

Jerry himself was not outstanding. Besides being somewhat small, he had a bit of a paunch, and very little muscle. Though Cassie never complained, his dick matched his diminutive height, and was only about 4 ½ inches long when fully hard. Lately It seemed as though Cassie's pussy was getting looser. He attributed it to a loss of musculature as women got older. Jerry thought they had a perfectly satisfactory sex life.

Cassie, not so much. Lately, the only way she could cum was by using the big eight inch dildo that she had hidden in her nightstand. Of course it helped when she fantasized that the dildo was attached to a big, hunky man. The long, wide dildo was stretching her once super tight pussy wider. She could hardly feel Billy's little penis anymore. Her mind was consumed with thoughts of men with big dicks. Dicks that were at least eight inches, like her dildo. The bigger, the better.

About fifteen minutes after Jerry got home, Cassie arrived from work. She gave Jerry a little peck on the cheek and said "Let's go to that new bar that opened downtown. I hear the drinks are great and the atmosphere can't be beat." She really wanted to go so she could check out the hunky men at the bar.. she wanted more fantasy material.

Although Jerry didn't really want to go, he always had a hard time denying his sexy wife. "If you really want to go, we can, but please, let's make it an early evening."

"Well sure, let's go get ready. I have a new outfit and I can't wait to show it off."

Twenty minutes later Jerry was waiting downstairs for Cassie when she came down the steps. Jerry's little dick got hard the minute he saw her. She had on a short, short black pleated skirt that looked like it was part of a cheerleader's outfit. Underneath it she wore black fishnet stockings that were held up by a garter belt. He could see the straps hanging below the bottom of the skirt. Her top was tight and very short, revealing her tiny waist. It was made from a very light, sheer fabric. Her boobs stretched the top, and she obviously wasn't wearing a bra. You could see her nipples poking out, even though they weren't even hard. Although Jerry couldn't tell, she wasn't wearing panties either. She thought they would ruin the way the skirt showed off her fabulous ass. On her feet she wore 6" black "fuck-me" pumps with platform soles that made her about 8" taller than Jerry.

His tiny dick got hard the moment he saw her. "W-w-wow," was all Jerry could manage to say. He knew that Carrie was a bit of an exhibitionist. She loved to dress just a little slutty, to drive the guys crazy. But he also knew she was completely faithful, and would never let another man touch her.

When they got to the bar, they luckily got the last available booth. They sat on opposite sides. Jerry thought it better that way, because Cassie looked so hot, he wanted to be able to look at her and fantasize about fucking her after the bar.

Within minutes, the place was so full, there were no remaining tables, and people were packed in, standing and milling around. Because there were so many people, their waitress suggested ordering two drinks each, so they wouldn't have to wait later on.

Cassie said, "Jerry will take two Cokes and I'll have three Long Island Iced Teas."

After the server left Jerry said "Three? Those thing are nearly 100% booze."

"Relax, it's Friday night."

When the drinks came, Jerry took a sip of his coke. He looked at Cassie in time to watch her gulp down her first "Iced Tea" without taking a breath. "Holy shit, Cassie!" Take it easy!"

Cassie giggled and said "Take it easy yourself. I want to have a good time, and I want to make sure I show you a good time later. Besides, I have two more I can sip."

Jerry was processing that thought when suddenly he felt a tremendous slap on his back. He looked up and saw the last person he wanted to think about this weekend. Billy...Fucking Billy.

Billy had a huge grin on his face. But he wasn't looking at Jerry. He was staring at the luscious Cassie. "Hey there Jerr. Good to see you buddy. This gorgeous babe must be your wife."

Jerry was flabbergasted. "Uh, yes. This my wife Cassie. Cass, this is Billy. We work together and I'm sure I've mentioned him once or twice."

She answered "Yes, you have. But you never told me he was so good looking."

She looked Billy over from top to bottom. His shirt was a tight, short sleeved knit, showing off his massive muscular chest and powerful arms. He was wearing very tight pants made from a very thin fabric. Cassie thought she could see the outline of his dick, but it hung down so far that she decided it must be a trick of the lighting. The overall effect was so visceral, she immediately shivered. She picked up her second drink and poured it down her throat.

Jerry looked at Cassie in time to see the shiver and noticed her nipples grow hard through the thin fabric of her blouse.

Billy said, "This place is packed. You don't mind if I join you, do you?"

He didn't wait for an answer. Instead he slid in next to Cassie and gave her another rugged grin.

He caught the server's attention and said, I'll have three of whatever she's drinking. I don't want to drink alone, so bring her two more.

Jerry tried to object, but Cassie gave him a dirty look and said "Be nice. This is your co-worker."

From that moment on, things went from bad to worse for Jerry. Cassie and Billy seemed to be really clicking, and Jerry found himself excluded from the conversation. Before he knew it, Cassie had finished her third tea, and was really beginning to loosen up.

"Billy, I can't get over your physique. Do you work out at a gym?"

"No doll. I have a full gym at my house. You'll have to see it some time."

Cassie reached over with both hands and began squeezing his arms. She looked at Jerry and said "Oh, shit. His arms are huge and feel like steel."

"I've got something else that's huge and feels like steel. You'd like squeezing that too."

Cassie giggled while Jerry asked Billy to knock it off. "This is my wife. Please treat her like a lady."

"I'd love to give this lady a big treat."

"Mmmmm...." Cassie moaned.

Billy stood up, grabbed Cassie by the hand and pulled her up. "Hey beautiful, let's go dance."

As they headed for the dance floor, Billy could only say "Wait...Wait..."

They didn't wait.

The floor was packed. Jerry quickly lost the couple in the crowd. Finally he spotted them. The DJ was playing a fast number. Cassie looked like a dream. She was suggestively moving her hips, and her braless boobs were a tit man's dream. Jerry watched the couple and was so turned on by Cassie's sexy gyrations, that he almost forgot that she was dancing with a guy he hated.

The next song was a slow one. The couple stayed on the floor. Cassie clung tightly to Billy while he managed to thrust his package tightly into Cassie. For her part, Cassie soon was grinding her pussy against Billy. Billy moved his hands down from Cassie's back to her shapely ass. He squeezed her cheeks while pulling her more tightly into his crotch. To Jerry's relief, the song was a short one, and Cassie and Billy headed back to the table.

When they sat down, Billy said "Jesus Jerr, your wife is a great dancer."

Billy looked at Cassie and noticed her eyes were glazed over. He said "You don't look so good babe. Are you OK?"

"I'm f-f-fine. I'm just a little thirsty" she said as she took a long pull on her drink.

Just then, Billy said "Listen beautiful, they're playing another slow song. Let's go."

As the couple stood, Jerry shouted "Cassie! Cassie!"

Cassie didn't pay any attention. She grabbed Billy's hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

They picked up right where they left off, dancing close with Cassie's arms draped around Billy's neck, and his hands full of her butt cheeks.

Jerry couldn't believe it. The son of a bitch was seducing his wife while he watched!

After a couple of songs, Billy slowly turned Cassie around. Now her wonderful ass was rubbing against his dick. She arched her back while reaching up and back with her arms. She put them around his neck. He quickly grabbed her huge tits. He lifted and rubbed them, making sure to pinch Cassie's hard nipples every 30 seconds or so.

Jerry could see Cassie's mouth make an "O" shape and could tell she was moaning.

Billy really worked over Cassie's enormous tits for the next few songs. Finally the DJ took a break and the couple returned to the table.

When they got back, Jerry couldn't help but notice how flushed Cassie's face was. He could also see that Cassie's nipples were so swollen, he was afraid they'd break through her tight, sheer blouse. While Cassie started squeezing Billy's arms, he laid his hand on Cassie's thigh. He gently started rubbing in little circles. Jerry looked at Cassie and saw she was biting her lip. He couldn't see Billy's hand so he wondered why Cassie had such an odd look on her face.

Billy kept inching his hand higher and soon was very near Cassie's pussy. She didn't try to stop him. In fact, she let go of Billy's arm and put her hand on his thigh and gave it an encouraging squeeze.

Billy looked at Jerry. "Holy shit Jerry. I had no idea your wife was so damn fuckable."

"Hey, back off. That's my wife you're talking about."

Cassie chimed in, "Jerry, you should feel complimented that he finds me attractive. It's not every day I hear hot talk from a sexy hunk of a man."

Just then, Jerry realized he had to go to the men's room. He was afraid to leave the table, but absolutely had to go. He raced to the men's room, did his business and quickly started back to the table.

When he came around the corner, the table was in view. He could see the two of them making out. They're tongues were wrapped together and were moving back and forth from one mouth to the other. To make matters worth Billy was gently twisting one of Cassie's hard nipples through her blouse. Cassie's eyes were closed and she was moaning.

Jerry was furious! He was also more than a little turned on. It was exciting seeing his wife act like a slut with another man. He slowed down and gave Billy plenty of time to work on Cassie's engorged nipple.

He finally walked over to the table and shouted "Cassie, it's time to go. I don't know what you think you're doing!"

Cassie answered "Oh take it easy. It was just a little kiss. Besides, I just finished my fourth drink and I still have one more. Sit down."

Billy did as he was told. At least they'd stopped making out. What Jerry couldn't see was hands. Billy had worked his way up and was starting to stroke her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh...." She groaned and turned her head so she could once again attack Billy's mouth. This kiss made the first one look like a peck on the cheek. As Billy worked first one, then two finger deep into Cassie's pussy, she moaned like a whore.

"What the fucks going on?" Jerry yelled.

Cassie moaned again. "Mmmmmmmm....fuuuuuuck...Billy's making my pussy so wet." Jerry looked under the table. He could see Billy was rapidly pumping his fingers in Cassie's pussy. It was so wet he could hear squishing noises above the din in the bar.

Jerry was so shocked he couldn't even speak.

Cassie was nearing a powerful orgasm when Billy removed his fingers. He didn't want her to cum. He wanted to tease her. He knew he'd be fucking her soon, and wanted Cassie wild with lust.

Jerry saw that Cassie's face and chest were red. He asked her "Are you alright? You look flushed."

"No, I'm not alright. Your friend is driving me crazy. I think I want him to fuck me."

Billy reached over again. This time he found Cassie's swollen clit and started rubbing it. Cassie immediately started breathing hard and gasping. She was nearing orgasm when she put her hand in Billy's crotch. She could feel his hard cock and used her fingers to trace the shape of it.. She started at the groin and moved down his left leg. She kept going down, down, down, nearly to his knee. Finally she came to the end. She turned to Billy and said "That's impossible!"

Turning to Jerry, she said "I KNOW I want him to fuck me. Fuck me a lot."

Billy just grinned. Cassie picked up her last drink. She drank it down and said to Jerry "We'd better go."

Jerry stood up. He gave Billy a superior smile and said to Cassie "Ready."

Billy had a hangdog look on his face. Jerry took Cassie's arm and started to walk away. Cassie didn't move a muscle. "Wait!" She said. Billy's coming with us!"

Billy jumped up, tugged Cassie from Jerry's grasp and pulled her into a tight embrace. He bent his head down and they started making out again. As they groped each other's genitals, Billy turned to Jerry and said "I'm gonna fuck and fuck and fuck your luscious wife till she's mine."

As they were leaving the bar, Cassie and Billy couldn't keep their hands off each other. When they got to the parking lot, Cassie looked at her runt of a husband and told him "I'll drive with Billy. We'll meet you at home."

Billy drove like a mad man while Cassie squeezed his hard dick and swirled her tongue in his ear. They got to the house first. By the time Jerry arrived, the couple was already in the living room with their shirts off. He entered in time to hear Billy say " Oh my fucking gawd! I've never seen a better pair of tits. He bent over and sucked a nipple in his mouth. He twisted the other nipple with his fingers causing Cassie to moan.

"What the fuck!" shouted Jerry. "What do you think you're doing with my wife?!!!"

Cassie reached down and started rubbing Billy's huge cock through his pants. She looked at Jerry and said, "What's it look like? He's getting me ready to fuck."

She looked at Billy and said "Let's go upstairs. We need a bed."

The soon to be lovers went up the stairs with Jerry following. Jerry couldn't help noticing that all 4 ½ inches of his manhood were as hard as a rock.

When the couple reached the bedroom they quickly tore off their clothes. They took a minute to look at each other with lust in their eyes..

Cassie's tits were magnificent. They were absolutely huge, but had no sag whatsoever. But as large as they were, they couldn't compare to Billy's monstrous dick. It stuck out from his body like a flagpole. It was as wide as a coke can, and was nearly a foot long. The veins stood out prominently and there was a drop of precum on the tip of the head. It made Cassie's dildo look pitiful in comparison.

Cassie dropped to her knees and grabbed Billy's rock hard dick. She moaned while she slowly stroked it. She looked at Jerry and said "My god, have you ever seen a dick this big? It's soft as velvet and hard as a rock."

With that she leaned forward, opened her mouth wide, and swallowed as much of Billy's dick as she could. She had about 5 inches of dick in her mouth, and was still able to stroke the rest of his cock using two hands.

Jerry was conflicted. He was royally pissed but at the same time he was getting more excited by the minute. He dropped his pants and pulled out his small dick. When Billy saw the little thing he shook his head and said "Pitiful. How can you stay with this tiny dicked midget?"

Cassie couldn't answer because her mouth was full of man meat. She was working Billy's dick like a pro, and he started to groan. "That's enough for now" he said. I need to work on your pussy.

Cassie laid on the bed. Billy said " For starters, I'm going to make you come four times. Then I'm gonna get serious."

"Mmmmmm....sounds great, but I'm not multi orgasmic. I've never cum twice."

Billy looked again at Jerry's dick and said "I'm surprised you can cum at all on that dick. Tonight you're gonna see how a real dick feels."

He laid down next to Cassie and began sucking her left tit.

"Shiiiit....."

Soon he reached for her pussy. It was already soaking wet and he inserted one finger, then two, and finally three. He started a pumping motion, then used his other hand to rub her clit.

"Fuuuuuck, that's SO good!"

Billy continued the pumping and rubbing. Cassie was practically screaming. When Billy sensed she was ready to cum, he stopped. He waited a couple of minutes and started again. After bringing Cassie to the brink four times, he kept up the rubbing.

"Oh my god!! I'm gonna.....I'm gonna... I'm cumming! I'm Cummmmming!"

Jerry was in shock. He'd never seen Cassie cum so hard, and that was just from Billy's fingers!

While Cassie was still recovering, Billy moved so his head was between Cassie's legs. He stuck out his tongue and made one long swipe across Cassie's gash.

"Fuuuuck...you're not gonna quit are you?"

Billy started using his tongue like a small dick, poking Cassie's cunt over and over. Within a couple of minutes, Cassie was moaning. "Mmmmm....Billy. That feels so good, I can't catch my breath."

Billy started licking her clit, moving it back and forth with his tongue. "Ohhhhh, fuuuuuck....that's perrrrrfect... Shiiiiiiiit!"

Billy continued licking and licking, never slowing down. Cassie was thrashing wildly, completely conquered by Billy's hot tongue.

It didn't take long. Within three minutes Cassie was enjoying her second orgasm. "Damnnnnnnn! Cumming sooooo harrrrrd! Fuuuuuck!"

Jerry was in shock. He'd never been able to make Cassie cum twice. Even with his dick. He was so turned on, his little dick started spraying cum all over the carpeting.

Again, Billy gave Cassie no time to breathe. He climbed on top of Cassie, lined up his dick and started to slowly push. His dick was so large he couldn't even get the head in.

Jerry was fascinated by the struggle. He quickly went into the bathroom and returned with a jar of Vaseline. "Maybe this will help."

Billy pulled back and started putting a thick layer of the lube up and down his entire cock. That finished, he tried again. He began slowly pushing, and Cassie began quietly moaning.

Jerry couldn't tell if the moans were from pleasure or pain. He didn't really care. He just wanted to see this enormous dick buried in his wife's dripping cunt.

Billy pushed and pushed. It took about three minutes, but finally, the head popped in. Cassie immediately groaned, then screamed and then had the strongest orgasm of her life.

"SHIT, CUMMING, CUMMMMMING! Get it in me!"

Billy took his time. He managed to push in another inch, then pulled back. He was satisfied to work that inch in and out until slowly, he had sunk in another inch. He used the two inches to pump till 3 inches were in, and so on. After about twenty minutes of slow, deliberate fucking he had about eight inches buried. Cassie said "Geezus... I can't believe you got that whole thing in me. Fuuuuck..."

wrtch1951
wrtch1951
59 Followers
12