An Unexplored Wilderness Ch. 06

Story Info
A night in the life.
2.8k words
4.88
2.9k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anis felt the faintest disturbance outside from within the darkness of her tent. She held her breath, straining to listen, hoping against hope that she had guessed its source. It was followed by the gentle tap of knuckles on the center pole of the tent, a plea for attention that had been murmured softly across the night.

She knew who it was. She had recognized the rhythm of those taps the moment they reached her ears. It had to be Adam, her crush, who had dared to come to her tent and ask her to go for a walk.

Anis nodded at Heather, who nodded her approval forlornly. Anis scrambled for her sandals, her heart pounding in her chest. She had been dreaming of something like this all day, and now it was actually happening. She felt a thrill of excitement as she slipped on her sandals and left her tent, her body already alive with need.

She stepped out into the night, and there he was--Adam, standing in the shadows beneath a tree, gazing at her with a gentle smile. She blushed; she couldn't help it. He was so handsome.

He handed her a fresh, dewy flower, its petals glistening in the moonlight, and she felt electricity course through her veins. Suddenly, all the times she had admired him from afar made sense.

Adam stepped closer, then held out his hand. Anis hesitated, then placed her hand in his. She felt butterflies in her stomach as his fingers closed around hers.

"Come," he said, and led her down a winding path and into the forest. Hand in hand, Adam and Anis walked slowly through the forest, pausing to admire the stars. Adam told her stories about constellations, and pointed out some of the brightest stars. The night felt alive around them, and Anis felt like she was in a dream. They walked on further, and soon reached the sea-land container.

Anis felt a deep, warm feeling inside her chest as she looked up to him. On some level she was incredulous that she was so attracted to him, and yet she yearned for his touch. She swooned when he pulled her into his strong arms and kissed her. She melted into his embrace, her body responding with a hunger she had never known before. His lips were soft and warm, and his tongue explored her mouth with a gentle urgency that set her aflame. Anis wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as they lost themselves in the heat of the moment.

Adam's hands moved down her back, pulling her closer until there was no space between them. His hands moved down to her waist, then lower, cupping her rear. Anis moaned softly into his mouth, her body responding eagerly to his touch. She could feel the hard length of him against her, and it only made her want him more. He responded with a fierce hunger that left her breathless.

Finally, Adam pulled away, his eyes dark with desire. Gasping for breath, their eyes were locked in a passionate gaze. Anis could feel the electricity crackling between them, and she knew that this was the beginning of something incredible.

Adam's lips brushed against her ear, whispering his need for her. Anis felt a jolt of pure need travel down her body, and she stiffened in his arms. She could feel a fire being lit inside her, one that had only intensified at his touch, and could feel her flesh aflame with need, and she longed for him to fill her until the hunger passed.

"Please," she murmured, her voice barely more than a whisper.

Adam smiled, his eyes burning with a passion that matched hers. He nodded, and before she knew what he was doing, he had gathered the hem of her night shirt and started lifting it. She instinctively raised her arms to help, as he lifted the thin fabric over her head and dropped it to the floor in a soft heap.

The night air was cool on her skin, but she felt no chill. She stood before him, her breasts bared, her nipples erect.

"Oh, my," Adam murmured, admiring her body, then pulled her into his arms.

Anis sighed, feeling his warm skin against hers. She kissed him, her arms encircling his neck as his hands traveled down the length of her body. He cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples, then kissed her. One of his hands moved to her back, tracing the line of her spine with his fingertips, sending tingles through her body. His hands were strong, but soft, and he moved them slowly, driving her wild. When his hands moved to her waistband, she simply sighed as he peeled her shorts down her hips and off her legs.

Anis felt a fire burning inside her as she stood before him, completely nude. Her whole body flushed with heat as she thought about what he was going to do.

Adam took a step back, studying her with a longing that turned her on even more. He looked at every inch of her body in the dim light.

"Please," she whispered.

He took her into his arms again and turned her to the slings. She gasped as she realized what he was doing, suspending her naked body in the air. With her legs spread wide, inviting him in, he then secured her wrists to the center hook. Then he took a bit of fabric out of his pocket.

"We have to keep you quiet, so I'm going to gag you," he whispered.

Anis nodded eagerly and opened her mouth as he tied the gag in place. She closed her mouth around it, savoring the feeling of being restrained and muted.

"Good girl," Adam whispered, then kissed her on the neck.

He lowered his burning mouth to her nipple, while his other hand fondled the other breast. She moaned into her gag as she felt his tongue loving her nipple, building the fires inside her. He moved from one to the other, alternating between them, sending waves of pleasure through her body as his hands roamed freely. Her head rolled helplessly as his hands cupped her breasts, then slid a hand across her stomach and down to her pussy. As his fingers slid between her pussy lips, her body thrashed, his fingers caressing her sensitive clit.

She squirmed as he teased her, his fingers driving her crazy as they worked her clit. Then his fingers moved lower, brushing against the entrance to her pussy. Her heated groans remained muffled by the gag. She wanted him inside of her, and wished she could reach out and pull him in, but she was his helpless plaything now, and forced to wait. His fingers slid inside of her and then back out, while his other hand circled her clit slowly, rubbing and teasing her until she was on the edge. Anis felt her whole body aflame with need, she moaned into her gag, and she could feel herself dripping wet in anticipation.

Finally he stepped back and pushed down his shorts. Anis spread her legs wide, anticipating his touch. A long squeal escaped her throat as she felt him enter her, his thickness filling her completely. The straps held her steady, allowing her to give over control to him without having to worry about falling. She whimpered as he slowly slid in and out of her, each thrust of his cock filling her body with a fire that made her shiver. Nothing mattered but the feeling of his cock inside of her, not her research, not her degrees, just the orgasm that was building inside of her. Once it finally crested, she knew she would be filled with pure ecstasy.

Anis moaned loudly into her gag as her orgasm began to flare inside her. The sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, coupled with the feeling of her orgasm rushing to the surface made her feel as if she were being taken to a higher plane of existence. She gasped loudly, her whole body shaking, as her orgasm crashed over her. A dam had burst inside her, releasing a seemingly endless flood of pleasure.

His hands gripped her hips firmly, allowing him to fuck her with abandon. She could feel his cock throbbing inside of her, then he too reached his limit and she moaned softly as she felt his warm cum fill her. Anis shuddered as her body was wracked in the aftershocks of her orgasm, still wrapped in his powerful arm as they caught their breath.

Adam finally pulled back and helped her out of the sling, steadying her wobbly legs. He guided her to a container where he sat, pulling her into his lap and kissing her.

Finally he broke their kiss and smiled. "It's time to go," he said.

As they arrived at her tent, Adam bent down and kissed her softly. "Goodnight, Anis," he whispered.

Anis closed her eyes and let out a sigh of pure pleasure. She had never felt so alive.

"Goodnight, Adam," she whispered back and slipped into her tent.

*****

Meanwhile, Dylan had also headed out to see if Sarah was up for some extracurricular activity that night. She did not need to be asked twice and eagerly joined him. Dylan smiled at her enthusiasm and wrapped her into a big hug.

"Hey baby, want to play?" he grinned.

"Yes, please!" she responded.

Dylan lowered his head to kiss her, then left a line of kisses down her neck. She whimpered softly, acutely aware they were still just outside her tent, with Samantha just feet away. Adam's hands slid under her night shirt and up to her unrestrained breasts. His fingers traced around her nipples, playing with them until they were both hard little peaks. A low moan escaped her lips and she arched her back, her pussy already wet.

"Come on," Dylan whispered, pulling away.

He led her to the bench by the creek, his favorite spot. Dylan dropped his hands to the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing her round, creamy breasts. He pushed her down to the bench and began to gently devour her nipples, sucking on them and licking them. Dylan bit down on one of her nipples and she arched her back in pleasure.

"Oh, Dylan! Yes!" she moaned. But, much to her disappointment, he went back to licking and sucking on them. "Dylan?" she started meekly.

"Yes?"

"Could you, ah...be a little rough with me?" He paused, gobsmacked. "I've, like, never met anyone I could trust, and I just, well, feel you could..."

"Well sure, I can do that," Dylan nodded, grateful that she trusted him. "Like, uh, what do you want me to do?"

"Like, can you uh, pin my arms above my head and fuck me hard?"

Dylan raised an eyebrow, impressed at her craving.

"You want me to treat you like a sex toy?" he asked with a grin.

"Yes," she responded, "I want you to."

"Um...well..." he answered.

"Please?"

"Sure baby, I can do that," he promised. Dylan grabbed each of her wrists and pinned them over her head with one of his hands.

"Oh," Sarah sighed and arched her back.

Dylan slapped one of her tits, then the other. Tentatively at first, she nodded in approval, and he upped the intensity. He then slapped her across the face.

"Oh, fuck yes," she groaned loudly.

Dylan wanted to kick himself, of all the times to forget the gag. He moved himself to her side and slapped her tits again. Then he hooked his hand around her shorts and yanked them down, exposing her pussy to him. He reached down between her legs, running his fingers through her auburn hair and sliding them along her wet pussy. She moaned loudly as he rubbed her.

"Yeah, good girl," he whispered in her ear and nipped her earlobe.

He slid a finger into her wetness, then a second, pumping them in and out. He felt her walls squeezing around his fingers and felt her whole body tense with the intensity of the sensations. Dylan bit her nipple again as she thrashed. He removed his fingers from her pussy and brought them to her mouth.

"Clean them," he whispered.

Sarah licked her juices off of her own fingers. "Yes sir," she whispered back.

"Good girl," he whispered and kissed her again.

He lowered his hand again, but as she spread her legs to receive him, he slapped her pussy.

She squealed in shock, her legs slamming shut, but nodded her head eagerly.

"Spread your legs," he ordered. "That's a good girl."

She tensed, unable to see what he was doing, and moaned as slid his fingers back between her legs. Dylan pushed his fingers deep inside of her, pumping them in and out.

"Yes, baby," she moaned, "fuck me like that."

He removed his fingers and spanked her pussy again. She moaned in pleasure, arching her back. "Oh, fuck," she groaned, "yes, please.

Dylan smirked and pushed his fingers back inside of her, then he withdrew them.

"Oh, please, no," she whimpered.

"Please, baby?" he whispered, "Please what?"

"Please fuck me," she pleaded.

Dylan brought his fingers back to her mouth. "Clean them," he ordered.

She eagerly complied, and when she was finished he stepped back and lowered his shorts. He positioned himself between her thighs and slapped her pussy with his cock.

"Please, please fuck me," she begged.

Dylan positioned himself at her entrance and she wrapped her legs around his waist, enticing him in. He slid his cock into the hilt and Sarah threw her head back in pleasure as he filled her completely.

"Oh god," she groaned.

He teased her for a moment, rocking slowly in a gentle rhythm. He pulled out, and Sarah gasped, then moaned as he pushed back in.

Dylan repeated this movement a few times and then wrapped his hand around her throat, gripping it firmly. With his other hand he slapped her tits.

"Please," she begged again, "harder."

Dylan gritted his teeth and complied, slapping her breasts again while he started to fuck her. Sarah squealed louder and shook her head back and forth.

"Yes, Dylan, yes!" she moaned. Sarah's back arched as his cock slid in and out of her. She buDylan reached down between her legs and found her clit, rubbing it with his fingers. Sarah came quickly, her body tensing and breathing heavily.

"Oh, fuck, Dylan!" she gasped as she came, "yes, yes!"

Dylan pumped in and out of her as she squirmed under him. He found her clit and began to rub it in a circle, and she squealed in pleasure. He slowed his pace and thrust into her slower. She gasped as he pressed down slightly, increasing his force and speed. She rocked her hips as best she could in an attempt to aid her fucking. Overcome with pleasure, she thrashed violently, her head pinned to the bench. He could feel her body tensing and quaking, ready for her release.

"Yeah," he growled in approval, "you like that, slut?"

"Yes sir," she moaned. "I want it all."

"You want what all?" he asked, his voice deep and low.

"I want...to come," she panted.

"You want to come?" he asked.

"Yes sir," she whimpered.

"You want to come hard?" he asked, knowing she could not take much more.

"Yes!"

"Come for me."

Sarah came quickly, her body tensing and breathing heavily.

"Oh, fuck, Dylan!" she gasped as she came, "yes, yes!"

Dylan pumped in and out of her as she squirmed under him. He took his hand off her throat and gathered her legs over his arms. Leaning over her, her feet at his shoulders, he began to slam into her.

"Fuck, Sarah, you're so fucking tight!"

"Oh god, Dylan, harder!" she moaned.

He complied and slammed into her harder. Sarah groaned as Dylan continued to pound her, her hands helplessly grasping at the bench.

"You love it, don't you, you slut?"

But Sarah was too breathless to respond. He could feel his ball starting to boil.

"I'm gonna come, baby," he panted, "come with me."

"Oh, Dylan!" she gasped, her voice strained.

Dylan slammed into her again and again until his cock twitched as he unloaded inside her. Sarah, overcome with pleasure, came with him, her toes curled as she shook under him.

Finally spent, he collapsed on top of her and caught his breath. Eventually he hauled himself up on an elbow.

"That was fucking amazing, girl."

"Thank you, sir," she smiled weakly through half closed eyes.

"Let's get you back to your tent."

He helped the dazed and dreamy girl to get dressed and half carried her back to her tent.

"Sleep well," he whispered in her ear and lowered her to the door.

******

Adam and Dylan reached their own tent at roughly the same time.

"Fucking amazing, bro."

"Ditto. Must be something in the water."

"Fucking best research project ever."

They were out as soon as they hit their pillow.