An Unexplored Wilderness Ch. 07

Story Info
Macey is a natural motivator.
2.7k words
4.8
2.2k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, the expedition started their research. With the grid laid out, observations could finally begin. However, until the lab was functioning, specimen collection was to be delayed. Since the men were required to get the equipment from the container to set up the lab, they and Macey stayed in camp. The other young women set off in two teams to explore the Maddidi to identify focus areas and document locations.

Adam, Dylan and Macey returned to the shipping container to tackle the next piece of equipment.

"You two have fun last night?"

"Yeah I did..."

"But we aren't going to kiss and tell," Adam interjected, cutting him off.

"Aw, come on. I want to hear," Macey pouted.

"Anis and Sarah," Dylan said.

"Sarah seems so different out here than back home. Like she totally came out of her shell."

"Yeah, seems like a lot of the girls came out of their shell."

"Something in the water, maybe," Macey agreed. "Anyway, I assume you're still up to play?" she teased, tugging down her sports bra to show her cleavage to the guys.

The men stared at her, lust rising in their eyes.

"Yeah, but we should probably at least get started..." Adam said, seeming only somewhat committed to working.

"Okay, I'll be the cheerleader. We'll set goals, and then when you cross the line, you get to score!"

"Fucking hell Macey, you're incredible," Dylan laughed, reaching out for her waist.

"I know," she preened, deftly avoiding his hands. "What's the first goal?"

"This box needs to be moved to the ground outside."

"Let's get to it, boys!"

Macey reached through the narrow gap and triggered one lever and then the other. With her job of releasing the levers complete, Macey did her best pantomime of a cheerleader as they worked. Half an hour later, they had succeeded in freeing the box from its mounting and getting it outside. She then walked backwards into the container, looking at the men, playing seductively with the band on her exercise top. The guys looked at each other and made a fist.

"Rock, paper scissors - on three."

They pumped their fists three times and threw down their choices. Adam was the clear victor with a rock, while Dylan had chosen scissors. Dylan groaned and headed out to take first watch.

"Ten minutes," he called over his shoulder.

Adam wasted no time in taking advantage of the situation. He grabbed Macey by the waist and pulled her towards him, pressing his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back passionately.

He ran his hands down her waist to her ass and gripped it firmly. Then his hands slid up her back to slip beneath her exercise top. He guided her back so that she was sitting on a box and moved his hands around to the front. She groaned as he fondled her ample breasts, kneading her boobs with his hands. They kissed while he fondled her, sliding his tongue inside her mouth and massaging her tongue with his own.

Her hands reached down and played with the waistband of his shorts, rocking her pelvis back and forth against him. She slid her hand down the front of his shorts and grinned as she found out his dick. It was already beginning to swell. She wrapped her hand around it and slowly started to pump, staring up at Adam's pleasure filled face.

She leaned forward and slowly kissed down his neck, then across his chest and up to his nipples. His hands massaged her full breasts as she pushed up his tee and took one nipple in her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue, workinghis nipple with her tongue and watching pleasure fill his face. He groaned and pressed her head against his nipple. She licked it a few more times and then switched to the other.

Adam pulled her athletic top off and over her head, dropping it to the side. Macey scrambled off the box and, still holding his erection, fell to her knees in front of him. She looked up to his eager face as she pulled down his shorts and then placed the tip of his dick between her lips. After teasing him for a few seconds, kissing and licking just the tip, she then enveloped his shaft with her mouth. Her lips slowly slid up and down his dick, sucking hard as she drew it into her mouth. Macey ran her hands up and down his shaft, sucking and licking it as it grew. With one hand she cupped his balls while the other pumped his shaft as she sucked.

"Mmm, feels like you're enjoying it," she winked, releasing his cock with a pop.

Adam smiled down at her and nodded. She felt his hands land on the back of her head as she bobbed her head up and down, the pre-cum coating his dick adding to her already high arousal. He began to thrust in her mouth in time with her oral assault. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as she sucked him off. Taking a deep breath, she took him all the way into her throat. Adam groaned in pleasure. He let her set the pace, going deep and then backing off, standing silently and enjoying the sensations. A harsh knock on the container interrupted their moment.

"Time's up," Dylan called.

Adam groaned and pulled back, leaving Macey pouting. He took a minute to compose himself, then tucked his cock back into his shorts.

"Fucking amazing," he sighed and handed Macey's support top to her.

"Okay, guys," Macey chirped, getting back into cheerleader mode, "What's the next goal?"

"All the way to the lab tent."

After a bit of discussion, the guys decided to just pick up the container. They arranged lifting straps, then hoisted it up and shuffled forward. Every few minutes they paused for a break. As they worked, Macey kept up her cheerleading act, bending over provocatively and making suggestive comments. Half an hour later they had made it to the lab tent.

"Outside or inside?"

"Let's stop outside. It'll give me a good vantage point."

"Cool," said Dylan, and opened the flap to the tent vestibule. "My lady, after you."

"Why thank you," Macey smiled and pirouetted into the tent. "Ready for your reward?"

Dylan nodded and closed the flap behind them, then pulled her into an embrace. She reached up and pulled him in for a deep kiss, running her fingers through his hair. He kissed her hungrily and she kissed back. Her hands roamed down his muscular back and squeezed his ass. They both stood motionless, just enjoying the feeling of their bodies pressed together. He raised his hands and pulled off her jogging top, breaking their kiss just long enough for it to clear her head.

His hands took firm possession of her breasts, massaging them and squeezing them. Macey moaned and arched her back, thrusting her chest out into Dylan's hands. His hands were active, grabbing her boobs firmly and then sliding up to play with her nipples. Macey's hands slid down his back and into the waistband of his shorts to grip his firm ass. His cock was rock hard and she could feel it pressing against her.

After a few minutes Macey broke the kiss and got down on her knees. She pulled down Dylan's shorts and took his cock into her mouth.

Macey worked his dick with her lips and tongue, taking long slow strokes of his shaft. She cupped his balls with one hand while the other reached around his ass and pulled his ass towards her, burying his cock in her throat. He groaned in pleasure as she took him into her throat, maintaining suction and stroking him with her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down his shaft as she used her tongue to swirl around his cock.

Dylan groaned and thrust into her mouth, holding her head with both hands. Macey took his cock into her throat again, deep throating him. When she had his full erection buried in her throat she released it, inhaling as she came up. He was panting slightly as she picked up her pace, bobbing up and down on his shaft. One thought dominated her mind: she wanted to make him cum so badly. She was getting really horny herself.

"Time's up," Adam called.

Reluctantly, Dylan pushed her back and off of him. He took a moment to compose himself, then pulled his shorts back up as Macey put her top back on. Dylan opened the tent flap and walked out with her.

"What's the next goal?"

"Next box to the ground outside the container."

"Well, I think the next goal should be getting the next box to the front of the tent," Macey said.

They guys looked at each other and chuckled.

"Macey, you're the best motivator ever."

"Fuck yeah, this is the way to work."

Macey walked beside the guys as they worked on the next box. By now they had the routine down, and they made quick progress.

"You know, it's crazy, I'd never deep throated a guy until, well, here. But now I can't wait to get to the next goal and make you feel good!"

"Believe me, I'm looking forward to that too," Adam grinned.

"So how are you feeling otherwise?" Dylan asked.

"Good. Real good. Sexy, horny, flirty, pretty. All that stuff. It's kind of like after a really nice date, and the guy is walking me back to my apartment, which is a single by the way, and I'm hoping that he'll come in and we'll get busy. I'm just walking here, but feel so ready. I mean, seriously, if you guys want to go all the way, I'm down."

"Gonna wait until just before lunch. Don't want to lose my legs before we get some solid work in."

"How are the other girls taking it?" Dylan asked. "Seems like some of them don't sleep well."

"Yeah," Macey agreed, "The longer I go without dick, the harder it is to fall asleep. I'm just so horny and wound up, it's hard to get my brain to shut off. Seems like that with the other girls too, you can tell who got some last night by how well rested they look."

"I fucking know that feeling. You know," Adam said to Dylan as they put the container down for a break, "I've been thinking about how this drug might be affecting me. For one, yesterday when we were struggling with that spectrometer, I couldn't get into my lifting mindset. Like, I couldn't get angry like usual."

"Yeah man, me too," Dylan agreed. "It's like I'm totally chill. The muscles work, but the intensity just isn't there."

"Makes me wonder. You know that adage, 'I'm a lover, not a fighter', maybe that's the case here. It makes the women open to having sex, makes the men gentle."

The guys lifted the box again.

"So tell us, Macey, do you think you can isolate the drug with the spectrometer?"

"Honestly, no, that's not how that works," she said as she walked with them. "I can run the water samples through, and I can identify 'non water' chemicals, but there is no way to know if that chemical is the reason for this behavior. We would have to get back home, synthesize the chemical, and try it on rats to see if there is any effect. Just saying there is a little bit of this or that compound isn't going to help much."

"Crap."

"I do expect to have some good avenues for research, but actually isolating the drug seems unlikely," Macey continued. "I think perhaps a better option is to combine the spectrometer with research of the plants and animals in the water and focus on any new species. Yay guys, look at you! You've reached the goal! Who's up?" she asked as she opened the vestibule to the tent.

"That would be me," Adam grinned, and followed her inside.

By late morning, motivated by Macey's 'goals', they had made a lot of progress. After they placed the latest box in the lab tent, the two men appraised Macey.

"Back to the overlook?" she asked eagerly.

"Sounds like a plan."

The three made a quick check on Dr. Catton and then made their way to the overlook. Macey bounded ahead, and pulled off her sports bra as she went. Adam tossed down the packing blanket in the same place as the previous day, and Macey laid down on it, legs spread lewdly, beckoning them closer.

"Who's first?" Adam asked.

"Well, I got to finish in her yesterday, so I'll go first."

"We could go at the same time. Hey Macey, you ever been spitroasted?"

"Hah, no, never even been with two different guys at the same time before coming here," she said, shimmying out of her shorts. "Is that what you want, baby? 'Cause I am so ready."

With a nod to each other, the two men dropped their shorts and then knelt down on either side of her. She reached up and took each of their cocks. She began stroking them, getting them fully hard as her mouth sucked one and then the other. Dylan took control and moved her to all fours, taking his position behind her while she took Adam into her mouth. Dylan guided his cock to her pussy, and slid it slowly inside. He started fucking her slowly, taking his time as she sucked Adam at the same time.  He grasped Macey's hips, fixing her in place he fucked her.  Her mouth was full of Adam's cock as he set his own rhythm of plunging his cock in and out of her mouth. Soon the two fell into sync, with Adam bottoming out in her throat while Dylan was nearly out of her pussy. Macey gurgled, mouth full of cock as her body took both cocks. She was in heaven, pleasured by both these men at once.

They pummeled her for a while, building a steady rhythm.  Macey was moaning loudly, her moans muffled by Adam's dick in her mouth.  There was something about having one guy fuck her pussy and sucking someone else off at the same time that felt amazing. She bucked her hips back against Dylan's thrusting cock as he picked up his pace. They were all grunting now as they thrust into each other, the pace picking up.  Dylan and Adam could feel their orgasm building.

"Switch," Dylan groaned.

They both pulled out at the same time and manhandled Macey around. Dylan stuffed her mouth with his cock while Adam slid his cock into her wet pussy.  She was moaning and groaning around Dylan's cock as Adam held her hips and began pounding into her.  Dylan reached around and grabbed her tits, massaging and pulling on her nipples.  He could feel his cock about to explode as Adam picked up his pace, pounding into her.  He felt her body shudder as she came.  She was still shuddering as Adam finished, pumping her full of his cum. Dylan was a moment behind, and he exploded in her mouth, and Macey struggled to swallow his cum as Adam pulled out.  The three lay on the blanket for a while, recovering and catching their breath.

"So what do you think our next goal will be?" she asked them.  

"Making sure Dr. Catton doesn't notice," Adam laughed.

They got up and started to get dressed. The guys took extra time to make sure that Macey looked presentable. Satisfied, the three walked to camp and had lunch with Dr. Catton. Afterwards, they cleaned up, and got ready for the next part of building the lab. Macey stood in the small clearing of the camp, enjoying the clean air, waiting for Dylan to finish putting away lunch. The sun was filtering through the forest canopy, sending shafts of light to the ground. She had been here for several days now, and the scenery was beginning to feel like home, but was still strikingly beautiful.

Suddenly, she saw Anis running through the woods at a sprint, her face etched with panic. Macey froze for a moment, her mind unable to process the change of events, then ran to her friend.