All Comments on 'An Unfaithful Wife'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Great story! Jill sorta reminded me of my X, privileged, narcissistic and very stupid. I guess I drove her to it. What she forgot was one of my stint in the military was Intelligence gathering. I got everything, yes everything in divorce court, she didn't show up instead I had embarrassed her so bad she decided to move 7150 away to Brisbane, Aus., out of the U.S. and has been married 4 more times since. I guess they thought she had some pretty good pussy. 5 BIG ASS STARS! My comments have been disappearing. I wonder if this one will also?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

Eh. So terrible so so

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

So he did not file under adultery because he did not want his kids to find out Mommy was a serial adultress.

So was he going to tell them she forgot to but the cereal?

Of course they will find out she bangs a lot of guys.

BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The thing that never makes any sense in these stories is that the wives are banging anything with a dick but are emotionally destroyed when the the husbands announce divorce. In this case it is also never satisfactorily explained what Jill was hoping to accomplish by confessing to her 'one time' affair. As for keeping the children in blissful ignorance of their mother's behaviour, there is no way she could fuck that many men that many times and it not be common knowledge.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

needs some sort of payback.

nixroxnixrox2 months ago

3 stars and only because he divorced the skanky SLUT.

I really lost interest in the middle of the first page.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous