All Comments on 'An Unfaithful Wife'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Good story! The wife was a real piece of work. I'm surprised that the husband didn't ask for DNA testing on the children.

5

AngusMAngusM8 months ago

how about telling the story from the wife's pov

MattblackUKMattblackUK8 months ago

Ah. The "unreliable narrator gambit?" A 5* story of how a clever idea proved to be not clever at all. (The wife's 'confession.')

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Took him long enough. Should have dumped her the day after the weak confession. No AP name, immediate divorce.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy8 months ago

What's annoying is when the cheater says "they invested into the marriage" and will not let them "throw it away" when it was the damn biotch who threw it away. Outside dick isn't investing in the marriage. And to that point, it's a little disappointing this MC was too laid back when she was just spouting the dumbass statements. And to think the person they cheated on would want to touch them again, let alone have sex with them.

demanderdemander8 months ago

Liked it. But if she was putting it out like that, all the time, all over town, he would have found out sooner. D

StrappySandalsStrappySandals8 months ago

I think you spent waaayyyy too much time writing about your ex-wife wife. She got what she deserved and so did you. Despite the tale being well written, I'd much rather read 3- pages about your happy life with the pretty little physicist, than the misery with Ms. FuckAnyone. Jus' sayin'

Lifestyle66Lifestyle668 months ago

Good story.

But their interaction at dinner and having sex afterwards at the beginning was a little unreal. After her confession, I don't see the husband agreeing to let it go for the rest of the evening to discuss other things, and then go home for sex as usual with her. And if he didn't believe her that it was a one-time-only affair, his next act would have been to hire a private investigator to look into her activities. He wouldn't have spent months going to marriage counseling without hiring an investigator, as that makes him willingly clueless.

And the other wife/neighbor/friend cluing him into everything was a little too convenient, since she admits to being party originally to recruiting his wife for their threesome.

But overall, the story was reasonable, and I appreciate that it didn't end with a burn-the-whole-world-in anger husband.

Bebop3Bebop38 months ago

So, the wife is a congenital idiot and the husband managed to sire children while being bereft of testosterone. Interesting.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

I liked the story overall and found it entertaining. That said, the overwhelming reliance on narrative versus dialogue left it devoid of emotion. I got about as excited as our MC did, benign just like their sex. 3.7*

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

5 big blazing stars for an interesting read. Thank you so much for your effort. Buster2U

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

The story does not hold together. For example, why did Barb enable her husband to fuck Jill and the other women? Makes no sense. How did husband get the information about other guys? Also missing is the fact that MC seems to have been a lousy husband as far as relationship and sex are concerned. Finally, stories are less interesting when a seemingly nice wife turns out to be a cut-throat bitch without any explanation or background.

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

Just as I was expecting a formulaic story, we get the other man's wife and then her friends standing up for him. I liked that! There needs to be people of character in the world.

Moonbat74Moonbat748 months ago

Always baffles me that the betrayed husbands don't seek revenge or retribution. What not take the opportunity to burn the slut to the ground?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer8 months ago

A good story that's well written. Thanks for the effort. CD

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker8 months ago

Okay, this is mostly hindsight, but I would have left the restaurant on the first night. Then a DNA test on the kids, and divorce. He's screwed no matter what he does. It's the way it is. Good story, just sad. At least he gets a happy ending. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks8 months ago

Fantasy land! No woman would violate the "Sisterhood" if there wasn't something in it for her, and then she would hold back on something. In this story Barb was getting some strange cock, but in real life, women like Monica don't exist. Also, while I don't know Florida Law, I doubt that the exwife would have to work as a cocktail waitress while the exhusband was gainfully employed.

ReedRichardsReedRichards8 months ago

EThe story went off the rails when you made her the town bike. There would unblock have been more angst had her initial confession been the real story.

.

ReedRichardsReedRichards8 months ago

If the husband was that boring in bed with wife #1, why wouldn’t he be just as bland with other women?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Some spelling mistakes; but an interesting take on having "an" affair.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gave this one 3 stars. Not bad, but a bit cold and calculating. Not just Jill, but everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An enjoyable read but a lot of questions were left unanswered. I can see how a lonely wife might be tempted with her husband away so much but there seemed to be a sinister undercurrent to Jill's behaviour as it was revealed which made her decision to confess one of her liaisons and open up a can of worms all the more bewildering. Maybe another chapter?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu8 months ago

I don't like it.

Really.

I can't point my finger why...

But to me, this story is just ridiculous.

There was no love at all in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for your story.

The husband is an idiot. Why would anyone stay with her as long as he did and then start sleeping with that tart Barb. I feel sorry for the kids. Still at least he wasn’t reduced to wearing a gimp mask whilst cleaning out Joe’s leavings in his wife like some of the stories on here.

retirdsalrretirdsalr8 months ago

Good story. very level headed, with no crazy reactions like shooting people or something. Your english is good and easy to read. Some technical details could be adjusted. ex: announcing the divorce in the car while the kids are in the back? But I really like your style...

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

Yet another naive, moronic husband. Why and how he never suspected, after years of her cheating, is unforgivible. Having a "dead" bedroom should have been a major clue. Once he was told of the cheating by his wife, he seemed to do nothing to investigate re WHO the guy was. Just accepted everything the cheating slut told him "Only once, no I won't tell you who it is. I love you and want us to get back together." etc. For example, the weak and pathetic loser... why after 3 months overseas, did he agree to go out for an expensive dinner when he had only returned that afternoon? A "normal" relationship would have been spent in bed, catching up. Not dressing up and going out. Basically, he was a beta male who was too scared to upset his cheating slut wife. No wonder she had no respect for him.

Plus, we don't hear anything about cuck husband informing the spouses of the guys his wife hooked up with! Why not? The pathetic arsehole.

sf_operative63sf_operative638 months ago

Curious...no STD test? That would have really opened Pandora's Box..

Great story overall..

DOL

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"Then there was a sound like a strangled hiccup followed by desperate sobbing and weeping. Jill said not a word; she just bawled piteously." - If the marriage means so much to them that they bawl at its end, then why do they cheat?

\

"disparaging observations on my character and manhood" - Yet she wants to stay married to him?

\

I wasn't aware that adultery figured into divorce settlements.

\

"Some of Jill's friends hated me passionately and felt I had been unreasonable." - If any were married I'd make sure their husbands were aware of their views of wifely fidelity.

\

"This is the tale as told by the husband. No doubt the story as told by the wife would be entirely different!" - How different could it be? He's got the evidence of her cheating, even of she knew about his, it was far less than hers.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Great work. Kudos. I read a lot of these and was engaged throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like the first commenter has already pointed out, my first thought went to DNA testing or blood tests to prove paternity (or disprove it). Pretty good submission.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I always read the comments before investing time reading the story. Glad I did, this one sounds like the typical trash that describes most LW stories these days.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The husband came off as a total dumbass. He's just kind of meh when she tells him, then when she fucks her friend's husband at their house, he lets them without gathering evidence. Then his fucking of the other guy's wife at the party would have been fine, but he hid it from them. Finally instead of embarrassing her in court, like she had been doing to him, he offers her a no fault divorce with fair economic split. I hate weak husband story's. Were the kids even his? When finding she had been cheating for a long time, he should have checked that first.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A decent rendition of a "cheating wife/wronged husband" tale. Plot development followed a well-worn path but did so in a logical fashion; character development basically was static from beginning to end except that the husband chose to begin his own affair with a neighbor relatively soon (but only with one "friend" neighbor after deliberate provocation, not a succession of affairs like his wife)--which some would cite as less than honorable behavior while others would call well-deserved self-esteem building retribution (as do I). The wife made a suitable villain and the husband an okay victim; the "friend" who played spy would fall into a nebulous category--though an understandable one.

The only glaring missing element was any real delineation of the devastation which would have fallen upon the shoulders of the two children--who, if memory serves, were only around 8 years old at the time of the divorce. A single sentence was devoted to their post-divorce welfare. The two adults had counseling; what about the kids who would have suffered the most emotional and psychological damage? And what actions were taken to reassure them year-after-year of both their parents' love?

The writing (composition) would have satisfied most "Writers' Workshop" analysis.

So. Well done. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Decent story, but you really REALLY need an editor.

And you called the new wife “the physicist” instead of giving her a name?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"Her coffered hair" - Coiffed?

\

"for better or worse" - This refers to things happening TO you, a job loss, a bad accident, the loss of a loved one, not for when the "worse" is caused by you.

\

"They say I just need to add a little private pizzaz to my sex life." - Not to repeat an old refrain, but why "private pizzazz?" Doesn't her husband deserve some "pizzazz" too?

\

"However, the other side of the coin was I found my wife equally uninspiring in bed. The truth is it takes two to have a good romp in the hay." - Yep, this goes unsaid too often.

\

"The affair is about me and my needs and not your damn ego." - LOL, about her and her needs, i.e. her ego!

\

"The marital bed remained uninspiring." - You'd think that she'd bring back what she learned from her lover(s?) to help them in bed.

\

How could Jill be so dumb and/or bold as to fuck and expect her lover's wife to cover for them?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting read, if a bit clinical.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19808 months ago

I don't like weak MCs, to be told at a restaurant that your wife had an affair and not show emotions? Then to go home and have sex with her? Just not realistic. 3* at best.

PowersworderPowersworder8 months ago

It was good, but the wife was such a manipulative whore, I'd like to have seen her suffer much more during and after the divorce.

Also there was way too narration. You should've written scenes with dialogue about their arguments, about him dating the younger woman, and the husband ex-wife then furious at him for moving on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

“Eh”. Another typical unfaithful wife story. Nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was hard to like this one more than “OK”. Too many head scratches — starting with why Tom folded after the first admission ( and why did she confess anyway?). Then the counseling that went nowhere over months ( and if Jill is bragging to Dan tne counselor in her individual sessions….why the hell does he continue to pretend with Tom that the sessions have any use?). Then that scene at Joe and Barb’s — why would Jill do that and NOT expect Tom to know? Why did Barb run in to tell him and not break up Joe and Jill? And how the hell did Tom and Barb fuck and not get caught?

.

And just how clueless was Tom? His wife is the county bike, and seems almost everyone knows except him. It’s very hard to root for an idiot.

.

They had kids…..how the hell are they not material to the outcome? How did they not hate their Mom once they grew up?

.

OK..so he landed on his feet. Found a loyal woman, had kids, lived happily ever after. Whoo Hoo!

.

Just not better than average….at best.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story was uninteresting and uninspiring. I want to say it felt like slogging through a swamp to read it, but it was too bland.

OPrimeOPrime8 months ago

My only question is, why was the MC so clueless, and devoid of emotion? He never seemed really engaged. Divorce might be bad for him, but it doesn't mean he couldn't downsize her life. Put her on a $20 a week allowance, no spas, country club, girls night out, etc.

Frank66Frank668 months ago

At least the cheating, lying, deceitful unfaithful wife possessed some human emotions. The MC, however, different story......

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While it was a good story the ending and make believe divorce settlement was a crock. With 2 kids no way he could sell the house and make her exit. Also are THE KIDS EVEN HIS. also so many lovers and no STDS . This is ridiculous no tests for anything. DNA.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5. She was a piece of work. Take out the trash!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 months ago

If I had been in the desert for 3 months, working 60-70 hour weeks non-stop, I sure wouldn't have agreed to go to a fancy restaurant hours after arriving home. Stay home with the wife and kids, sleep for a week, then maybe feel like going out.

dark2donut2dark2donut28 months ago

The author presented his main hero as decisive yet all the details imply the guy is a complete and utter wimp.

Somewhat entertaining.

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

The husband took too long to pull the plug on this marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your story suffered from one of the same cliches of such story. It was when she told him "The affair is about me and my needs and not your damn ego." followed almost immediately by her strong stress of both in "We both want to resurrect our marriage and not let my silly little mistake ruin things."

.

The cliche is that the wife argues his problem is ego while the husband is silent about pointing that the adultery is all about her ego, that the important thing is what she needs and that she thinks she has the right to tell him what he is to think and feel.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There really wasn’t much there. Pretty basic report style of writing. 3*

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Bitch couldn’t let him enjoy his meal first?

ribnitinribnitin8 months ago

Competently written, but the plot and excitement are as a vanilla as Jill and Tom's sex relation

BigfundrewBigfundrew8 months ago

Well written and adequately told, though rather bland.

The part that didn't make sense to me was the marriage counseling. So the counselor was ok and carried on for supposed months with the wife opening and constantly lying to the husband? How is that conducive to "fixing the marriage"?

phill1cphill1c8 months ago

A little dry, but I enjoyed it. like to the tune of 4.

A hint at a sequel at the end???

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Credit where it’s due, Santee110x has written a great *5 story here. Even a neutral marriage counselor didn’t like a serial cheater like Jill. This is why I read all of an author’s stories even if I don’t usually care for them. Santee has written a couple of really good ones over the years.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just a femdom POV fetish cuck tale with a totally unrealistic husband behaving, as usual in this kind of tales, like a wimp unsecure brainless monkey. Since this was clearly a female POV what will be the next part ?

omnivorousomnivorous8 months ago

I find nothing erotic about this 3 page mess. Sorry for the way she treated you woman has obvious mental issues opr am I to believe a person can love one but fuck another? Sure its a whole category on here.......but I always assume one or the other suffers from some twisted notion about "love". That or, one or the other is a genuine submissive who enjoys the suffering of shame and ridicule, However this piece is mis placed being here,,,,,,as I said earlier....there is no erotic value in this acct. You write well....can tell a tale but you failed me horribly in the reason I come here to read in the first place. You wasted my time sir, goodday.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another fake version of a BTB tale, in which the cheating betrayer wife ends well, while the husband is still uselessly looking for his brain somewhere. Just out of reality at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very awful tale without a minimum of realism. Next time put a male brain in the head of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just a fun romp without the usual super creative and impossible revenge tactics.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WAS THESE 'KIDS' EVEN HIS?!?! Rubbish Trash 1* weak beta male story. if any woman was to treat a real man like that she would be burned into history and totally destroyed

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Weak and unemotional. And the wife character is a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde personality, which is ridiculous with our without the magic elixir. The wife is a selfish manipulative deceptive cruel whore, yet the husband found nothing peculiar or telling in her values, her manners, her attitudes and behavior? The whore wife is a sociopath, and the husband must have been deaf dumb and blind not to notice. And you never did explain why the clever whore confessed, since she was continuing to fuck around, renewing his claim for adultery.

\

And you never bothered to have the wife explain why she was such a monstrous promiscuous slut. So, again, kind of bland and undramatic.

WetheNorthWetheNorth8 months ago

Too many writers on this site want to paint the aggrieved husband as being a saint and giving too much to the whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A parade of despicable people

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MC was an emotional desert. Totally flat. But living well is the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Were you on lithium when you wrote this?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostra8 months ago

This is an exceptionally well-written story. As far as fiction writing is concerned, this is one of the better stories I've read in quite a while.

lover1953lover19538 months ago

You wrote the wife as an unrepentant whore. Unnecessarily over the top. The technical writing part was good.

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

Good story! I would have loved a harder divorce for her though...

5 stars from here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@ImNotanAnon is a chronic whiner and complainer that every story is not written to his/her/its personal likes, dislikes, prejudices, and expectations. However, the most cursory of examinations show that this whiner has written no works of sheer perfection to which we mere mortal scribes can aspire. (e.g., This user does not have any submissions yet.)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sadly, the "standard" these commenting idiots expect is a rollicking BTB, take-no-prisoners story where MC is perfect and without blame, and the wife is the reincarnation of "Ilsa Koch, Shewolf of the SS." Instead, we get a realistic, well-written, middle-of-the-road story with a believable plot that advances on realistic, well-written scenes. Moreover, the story was technically correct from both historical and legal standpoints. This is a top-notch story, worthy of five beautiful, shiny stars!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight8 months ago

I agree with omniverous' critique, the anonymous comparing this to slogging through a swamp, and the others who found this tale not up to your usual standards. There was nothing at all erotic about this story, which is why I believe the majority of us get onto this site. 2 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was going quite well but as many of these stories of cheating wives they deteriate by the end and leave a nasty taste of fulfillment not met.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"This is the tale as told by the husband."

-

Or we should say "This is the tale as told by the husband with the brain of the wife". Too much irrealistic characters and so the plot. Not a good tale at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dan just laughed and said, "Well Tom, I have been waiting for you to get there." He shook his head with an amused look of amazement, "God Tom, your wife and all of those men! She was trying to have her cake and eat it too."

********

The fact the husband announced an intent to divorce the wife would change NOTHING about what the therapist legally and ethically could reveal about the wife's disclosures during her individual sessions. The quote above would be sufficient to result in suspension of the therapist's license to practice and to justify a sizeable civil judgement in favor of the wife at the conclusion of her malpractice lawsuit. It may seem much ado about nothing, but mental health professionals know the dangers and potential damages associated with this type of offhand remark. They are trained to avoid such utterances.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Perhaps I was inattentively reading, but, in my opinion, the author did not answer the key question that the main character was asking at the beginning of the story: "What prompted Jill to that sudden and ridiculous confession of the "only mistake"?

Her desire to at least partially clear her conscience? - Hardly, after so many years of sexual adventures.

To probe the possibility of an open marriage? - No, judging by her angry reaction to her husband's statement about his hypothetical possibility of sleeping with other women.

To turn her husband into a submissive cuckold, with the filing of Joe (an obvious lover of cuckolding)? - Hardly, since Joe was just one of many lovers for Jill and did not have such a strong influence on her.

To test her husband's reaction by giving him a clear reason for a possible divorce? - Why would she do this, that nothing threatened her comfortable life.

And so, why did she launch this "trial balloon"? Maybe it will become clear from the sequel from the point of view of Jill's wife?

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"Then there was a sound like a strangled hiccup followed by desperate sobbing and weeping. Jill said not a word; she just bawled piteously." - If the marriage means so much to them that they bawl at its end, then why do they cheat? - Could it be that they realize what they had lost by their infidelity. or maybe just to get questions that don't need to be answered.

\

"disparaging observations on my character and manhood" - Yet she wants to stay married to him? - Is that really a question?

\

I wasn't aware that adultery figured into divorce settlements. - It can in certain circumstances.

\

"Some of Jill's friends hated me passionately and felt I had been unreasonable." - If any were married I'd make sure their husbands were aware of their views of wifely fidelity. - Well of course you would.

\

"This is the tale as told by the husband. No doubt the story as told by the wife would be entirely different!" - How different could it be? He's got the evidence of her cheating, even of she knew about his, it was far less than hers.

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"Then there was a sound like a strangled hiccup followed by desperate sobbing and weeping. Jill said not a word; she just bawled piteously." - If the marriage means so much to them that they bawl at its end, then why do they cheat? - Could be that they realize what was lost by their cheating.

\

"disparaging observations on my character and manhood" - Yet she wants to stay married to him? - Is this a question or a statement?

\

I wasn't aware that adultery figured into divorce settlements. - In some circumstances and States it can be.

\

"Some of Jill's friends hated me passionately and felt I had been unreasonable." - If any were married I'd make sure their husbands were aware of their views of wifely fidelity. - Well of course YOU would.

\

"This is the tale as told by the husband. No doubt the story as told by the wife would be entirely different!" - How different could it be? He's got the evidence of her cheating, even of she knew about his, it was far less than hers. - You are the clever (obvious) one, you are.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Average

He gets smart after it too late

Why not tell the kids at least a little bit of the truth.

If she was that big of a slut then all their friends are going to find out from parents and then they will have to deal with it without adequate knowledge

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was generally entertained as the story went along, but as it neared the end I was left with a niggling loose end. If Jill had been getting away with this level of cheating for that amount of time, why did she draw attention to herself when Tom came back from Saudi?

I also have a problem with trying to reconcile the Monica as written with the descriptors good person, and friend. Methinks the husbands of the members of that coven might want to know their wives maintained friendly relationships with a woman they knew was slutting around.

☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I found this to be a nice story but the usual stuff. Those who want extreme BTB should realize that not every situation 4 stars. Bob

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

4* not bad. I liked how Tom did get the better ending and escaped a heartless hateful CUNT. It did go a little overeboard by turning her into the town slut. But still an intersting read. Thanks. Oh, and some twit actually got their panties in a twist about Dan's comment to Tom about the CUNT. That was a conversation between two people and neither was telling. Besides, it was common knowledge that wifey was the town slut.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

I wasn't holding out much hope for Tom at first, thought he might just go along with being a cuckold and try to make things work out. It was soon obvious that Jill was a serial slut and had no remorse or guilt about what she did. Thought the bar-b-que where he and Barb fucked was funny and somewhat rewarding. Just wish the MC could have rubbed it in Joe's face once everything was over and done.

XluckyleeXluckylee8 months ago

I liked it a lot, thank you for sharing 5 stars from Xluckylee

maninconnmaninconn8 months ago

Solid story, I really liked it. Your comment at the end about Jill’s story being different is interesting. She would have a tale of sordid rendezvous and intense sexual activity, and her reasons would make a very fascinating tale. Thanks for writing!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

The MC came across as very weak. There wasn't any level of BTB, who, by the way, deserved some level of payback for her numerous ongoing affairs, her lies, betrayals and of course her coniving ways. Why exactly didn't he file with adultry, reduce his financial payouts and embarrass her? Again, weak.

And I'm not sure the marriage counselor didn't have some responsibility to stop the sham and probably could have been brought up on professional charges. They are there to supposely fix a broken marriage while she brags about her ongoing affairs to the couselor. Horsepucky.

She deserved to get burned and embarrassed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I didn't find either character interesting. They came across as cold, unfeeling and arrogant. I did find some humor in her attempt to stay married. "I love you". Ha, hilarious. She loves herself and his money.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tom is the consumate cuck wimp that got all he deserved... when Jill told him at their dinner that she had an affair he should have gotten up, thrown his napkin down, and walked out of the restaurant never to see her again except for the divorce settlement at the lawyer's office... what does he do instead?... he stays, has the meal, goes home with his traitorous, adulterous wife, has unrewarding sex with her, goes to counseling so she can manipulate and deceive him even further, and stays on for further humiliation, betrayal, and disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All the people are assholes in this story. Even then bystanders….especially the bystanders. They knew for years that she was a whore and didn’t tell him.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Tralan69er, you spend as much time nitpicking sbrooks103x as he does nitpicking the stories. I always read his comments because he most times picks up something that I missed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quite poor. The MC wasn't very realistic and the truth about the wife was trickle truthed in order to manipulate the reader. She was an out and out slut. No way that she could have gotten away with being such a bike for so long without someone saying something. There was no sensible reason given for the wife confessing.

Perhaps everyone hated the MC because he was a twat... and he was shit in bed ... at least immense sympathy for the cheating wife would explain things.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"I was not been happy in this marriage". Proofread, proofread, proofread. Thanks!

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Can't for the life of me figure why he would refuse to divorce her due to cost before he had the evidence that would reduce that cost, then get the evidence and use it to get the same settlement instead of a better one

... Even giving her the upper end instead of average or lower end of what courts had been granting a no fault.... What was the point?

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

@26thNC

RE: Tralan69er, you spend....

I really don't care what you think, about me or brooks!

If you think his nitpicks are informative your mind is smaller than I originally thought.

Have a great day and I'm sorry about your luck.

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

Yup and that woman would lie her cheating ass off

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why the he'll would man want an invitation to his exslut wedding

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After everything she did. Don't know why he didn't burn her to the ground.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous