An Unforgetable Experience

Story Info
Ex girlfriend settles a debt in an unexpected way.
2.1k words
3.88
21.9k
19
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers

In the summer of 2008, I met a woman named Nicole. We met through a classified ad she had posted online. She was looking for a full-time BDSM relationship,where she was the mistress and I would be her submissive. It was something I had experienced before, however never as a full-time arrangement.

Nicole was a tall leggy blonde, with a lovely hourglass figure and 38C breasts with just a hint of sag in them. She had lovely blueish gray eyes and a smile that could light up a room. She had long lustrous hair down to her mid back. Nicole was also a mother, with a grown daughter who at 21 was closer to my age than her mom was

I was 27 when we met, Nicole was 43 but looked ten years younger.We met in a park in Montreal for the first time. Later that same day we were signing a lease agreement to rent out an apartment. A week later we moved in together.

What followed was a tumultuous yet passionate relationship that lasted all of eight months. The full-time arrangement broke down after only a few weeks. We continued dating but our relationship became more of a 50-50 partnership with occasional BDSM play.

Nicole worked as an escort which was fine by me. I have never been the jealous type. For my part of that time in my life I was working on jobs making a few dollars here and there. I dabbled in her work as well, when we offered our services as a couple for other men.

Money issues and other incompatibilities eventually drove us apart. When we broke up, can you call almost $800 which I truly never expected to see again. Indeed for many months I did not expect to see Nicole again.

That all changed in the late summer of the following year. Out of the blue Nicole sent me a message on Facebook. She said she felt terrible about the way our relationship ended and that although she did not have the money, maybe there was another way she could repay me.

I was immediately intrigued. Although we had broken up months ago and not necessarily in the best of terms, our sex life with something that had never been boring. Both Nicole and I were sexual freaks, both bisexual and willing to try just about anything once.

I wrote her back asking what she had in mind. I got no response for the next few days. I had just about put the whole thing out of my mind when I got another message from Nicole. She said she knew another woman who was just as kinky as her and perhaps we could all have fun together to settle the debt.

I took a long time answering, considering my options. I knew her well enough to take the message seriously. I also knew her well enough to know that it was unlikely she would ever pay me back im a more conventional manner.

After a few hours of deliberation, I wrote her back and told her I was very interested. It was a decision I would not regret. We exchanged messages for a while and eventually decided we would meet up at her place on the following Saturday.

She had moved away from Montreal in the meantime and was now living on the north shore, which suited me fine as her new place was actually closer to where I live.

I left home in the early afternoon and stopped on the way to buy a couple of bottles of wine. Needless to say I was a bit nervous and very excited. A part of me wondered if she was serious about all of this, but I decided it was a risk worth taking.

I pulled up in front of a nondescript two-story apartment building which had the address Nicole had given me. I rang at the entrance to her apartment building and a few moments later I was buzzed in. I walked down the hallway to her first story apartment and knocked on the door.

The door opened slowly and to my surprise it was not Nicole but her daughter Carine who greeted me. She smiled warmly and pulled me close into a hug. I was quite surprised as Carine and I had never been close. We had had a polite cordial relationship but nothing more. In all of the months I had dated her mother we had actually only seen one another a handful of times.

Karyne was a striking woman in her own right. Although a bit more full body than her mom she wore it very well, having wonderful curves in all the right places. Her hair was as long and lustrous as her moms, but whereas Nicole was blonde Carine had beautiful raven hair. Her eyes were deep blue with perfect alabaster skin. Her massive 40 double D breast pressed against my chest as she hugged me.

I stepped into the apartment and saw my ex-girlfriend sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. She stood and came toward me as her daughter released me from raspberries and hugged me too before bringing her lips to mine and kissing me deeply.

Nicole was dressed in a red shirt which was buttoned up a little more than half way, giving me a fair view of her ample cleavage. She had on a pair of tight leather pants and war open faced sandals on her feet. Her daughter was wearing a very tight white camisole against witch her massive breasts strained. She also had on a pair of skin tight bluejeans which showed off her magnificent ass beautifully. Her feet were bare with the exception of the black nail polish which adorned each of her toes.

Nicole got three wine glasses from the cupboard and I opened a bottle of red, pouring us each a glass.We sat down and started talking. I had a hundred questions running through my mind but of course I did not dare ask them.

We chatted for a bit and then Carine suggested we get a bit more comfortable in the living room. We picked up our wine glasses and carried them into the living room, setting them down on the long coffee table in front of the couch and having a seat.

I sat in the middle with the girls to either side of me. Almost as soon as we were seated Nicole leaned in and kissed me on the neck. At the same time I felt Carine's hand gently caress my thigh. I was in disbelief but I was finally starting to catch on to what was happening here. My ex-girlfriend had offered me a threesome with another woman. I simply could not believe that the other woman happened to be her gorgeous 22-year-old daughter.

Nicole pulled off my T-shirt as I hastily undid the buttons of her shirt, revealing her breasts which were covered by a flimsy black bra I had bought her when we were dating. As I nervously fumbled with the buttons of her shirt, I felt Carine's hands at the buckle of my belt. As she unfashioned it, I lifted myself a little off the couch so she could slide my pants off. My erection was already straining against the fabric of my boxer shorts. My pants hit the floor at around the same time as I pulled off Nicole's shirt. I felt her daughter's hand brush against my cock as I unclasped her bra.

I broke the kiss with Nicole and turned to look at the raven haired beauty to my left. I kissed the daughter passionately as the mom straddled my lap, grinding against my rock hard member. I could feel the heat of her arousal against my rigid cock through the thin leather of her pants. Je

I broke the kiss with Kevin long enough to pull her white camisole over her head revealing one of the most fabulous pairs of tits I have ever seen. Their size did nothing to diminish their firmness. Her arrosas were round and perfectly sized for the shape of her breasts. They were simply two perfect milky white globes. My lips moved to her left nipple and I kissed it gently, opening my mouth and letting my tongue slowly dance around it. I was rewarded with a little passionate moan.

Still grinding against my cock, Nicole turned her head and brought her lips to her daughter's other nipple. Carine laid back into the couch and lifted both hands running one through her mom's hair and the other one over my bald head, gently urging us on. I moved one hand to stroke Carine's thigh while the other cupped Nicole's ass and squeezed firmly. Meanwhile my ex girlfriend was busy pulling down her pants to reveal the wet dripping pussy I had fucked so often.

With both our mouths still on her daughter's breasts, Nicole straddled me once more, my erect cock easily slid into her wet aroused pussy. She bit down on her daughter's left breast and Carine gasped loudly. Our hips started to move slowly in tandem.

Carine gently pulled our heads away from her breasts and stood between us on the couch facing Nicole. I reached up and around her, blindly fumbling with the buttons to her jeans. It was hard to focus with her mom riding my cock but I eventually managed to unbutton her jeans andslowly pull them down. To my delight she was not wearing any panties and I grabbed her ass cheeks pulling them apart and pressing my tongue against her puckered asshole, starting to lick furiously. Her moan of lust was primal and passionate.

While I tongued her daughter's back door, Nicole was not to be outdone and started to lap eagerly at her pussy. The younger woman was shaking with lust as she gently rocked back and forth, pushing first against her mothers tongue and then against mine.

Nicole and I never slowed down our hips. In fact our lovemaking only increased in tempo as our tongues pleasured the younger woman.

After a few minutes of this Nicole climbed off my cock. Pulling her mouth from her daughter's pussy, she suggested we head to the bedroom to continue. I told them to go ahead and I would catch up in a second.

My cock got even harder at the sight of the two women kissing and groping one another as they stumbled to the bedroom. I stepped into the bathroom and took a quick swig of mouthwash to freshen my breath after eating out Carine's ass.

I stepped into the bedroom and was greeted by the site of Nicole laying atop her daughter, engaged in a passionate lesbian 69. I knew what I wanted at the moment. I moved between Karen's legs and firmly grabbed Nicole's hair, lifting her head and thrusting my cock into her mouth. Nicole took it eagerly, sucking on it for a moment with passionate abandon. I pulled out and she gave me a wicked smile. Guessing my intentions she wrapped her hand around my thick shaft and guided it to her daughter's cunt.

With a firm thrust of my hips I pushed into her. I felt her body shiver beneath her mother and Nicole gasped as her daughter's tongue drove deep into her pussy. She leaned forth and kissed my abs as I plowed into her daughter's pussy.

Her cunt was tight and wet around my rock hard cock. I placed a hand on both her knees and gently pushed her legs wider. Her mom lowered her head and started to lick and suck at her clitoris as I drove my arousal into her repeatedly.

Carine was writhing and squirming wildly beneath the older woman. My cock was on fire as I drove it into her over and over. Nicole looked up at me and moaned as the dark haired slut continued to lap at her pussy through the hard fucking I was giving her. Her voice came out hoarse and breathless "I just love seeing your cock pushing in and out of my daughter's dripping fuck hole."

Those words did it for me, driving me over the edge and I shot the biggest load I had ever had into Carine's waiting cunt. My whole body shook as rope after rope of thick sperm flooded my former daughter in law's pussy. I rolled off her and to the side and Nicole leaned in and started to eat my cum from Carine's cunt. I was incredibly aroused watching the mom eat sperm from her daughter, a big load that I had just shot into her. I reached out and gently caressed Carine's hair, as she finally pulled her mouth from her mother's pussy, gasping for breath. Nicole rolled off of her and lay between us as we all cuddled together on the bed.

We had a short nap, little did I suspect the surprise they had in store for me when I woke up...

To be continued.

Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers