An Unforgettable Kiss (Revised)

Story Info
What happened after Sommer and Justina kissed on TV?
4.4k words
0
555
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Unforgettable Kiss

2nd Edition

Justina Valentine had just come off stage as the show Wild n Out began to roll the credits. Backstage, she found Sommer Ray cooling off after being under the many stage lights for ages. She greeted her with a hug from behind and a quick kiss on the neck.

"Hey, baby girl! Damn, you fuckin killed it out there, babe! Dropping them beats!" Laughed Justina happily.

"Awh, thanks babe!" Chirped Sommer, turning to face her with a hug in return. Justina couldn't help but think back to their time on stage, glancing at Sommer briefly as she caught her gaze.

"And, uh, ya know what? You're a pretty good kisser too. Shame we couldn't enjoy it a little longer. Those fuckers out there would start smashing one out if they really saw us goin' at it." Said Justina suggestively, tilting her head slightly as she eyed Sommer head to toe, twirling her long dyed red hair between her fingers.

Sommer wore the very short black top, branding the Wild n Out logo. And a dark blue pair of jeans with holes in the front down her legs, her soft brown hair tied back loosely.

Sommer raised an eyebrow, grinning as she checked behind her. All the others were still on stage chatting about the rap battles they had on tonight's show. Sommer leaned closer.

"Oh yeah? We still could... I won't tell if you don't." Sommer grinned, stepping closer and gently touching Justina's waist.

Upon getting closer to her, Sommer felt a wave of elation wash through her as she held Justina close, biting her lips as her scent intensified the sensations, making her feel primal as she fought off the temptation to pin Justina against the wall and make ravenous love to her.

Justina was still relatively young, not even thirty yet. Her long, vibrant, dyed-red hair flowed from under her black baseball cap, rolling down over her shoulders.

She wore a low-cut black top with a camo jacket tied around her waist, with light grey jeans and her usual raised black boots to complete her look.

Sommer thought to herself, I could easily get away with stealing a few years from her as long as I can control myself.

She didn't want to hide who she was anymore; she wanted to be free. But because of what she was, in order to do so, she would need to do something drastic.

It hadn't been long since Sommer discovered she was special, having started to develop a sixth sense for people around her, feeling their energy, the life essence within them called to her.

She was a Slaver, apparently one of many in the world. It was all new to her, especially the intriguing new addition she now had tucked inside her jeans.

Justina felt different to everyone else's energy she'd sensed. She felt stronger, filled with an energy unlike any other. Sommer's urge to feed only grew stronger the longer she spent in her presence.

They looked at each other, sharing a tense moment of silence before they leaned into each other. Their lips touched once more, and Sommer felt a static shock on her lips as they met with Justina's.

At first, it was slow and gentle as they kissed, but once they started groping one another, things got feisty quickly. Justina was surprised when Sommer backed her against a nearby wall, groping her hair as she pressed herself against Justina, passionately making out with her.

Justina cupped Sommer's plentiful ass, squeezing her succulent cheeks firmly. Quickly becoming overwhelmed with lust, Sommer let out a moan; slipping a hand up to Justina's neck and latching onto her throat tightly.

Sommer began to feed, causing Justina's body to glow with a misty red hue. It travelled down her arm and was absorbed into her body, making her gasp intensely as she grew stronger.

Having unknowingly been born with this rare red exotic energy, Justina was lucky to still be alive, as slavers usually hunted people like her down, desperate to get a taste of it and bolster their strength tenfold.

Slavers found this unique exotic energy utterly irresistible, causing their instincts to go wild with delight in a dangerous feeding frenzy. Still, if Sommer was going to make the experience last, she had to restrain herself before she did any permanent damage.

As she fed, the thick and creamy shaving Foam-like substance that lined the whole of her jeans began to grow, absorbing the energy she took from Justina, making her more powerful and drastically increasing her life span. Her legs and hips visibly grew more prominent as her Foam expanded, causing her already tight jeans to creak quietly.

Sommer's eyes were wild with orgasmic lust as she fed, squeezing at Justina's throat harder, sucking more and more life from her. Justina had fallen into a kind of hypnotic trance caused by the energy drain, stopping her from fighting back.

But to make things stranger, Sommer noticed that Justina wasn't in any pain. Usually, with any living creature being fed on, it was in agony as its life force was drained.

Instead, Justina seemed to be feeling relief as the exotic energy she had was drained from her. Sommer had made a rare discovery: a human immune to the pain of feeding.

Justina started to visibly age after a while, her hair slowly turning grey as subtle wrinkles formed on her face. Sommer moaned deeply, trying to keep quiet so she didn't draw attention. She saw Justina ageing slowly and fought hard to pry her hand away. Every fibre of her being wanted to keep going, but she knew she had to stop.

Sommer groaned blissfully as she fought to control herself, enjoying the feeling of her jeans tightening far too much as she ripped her hand away, finally letting her go.

Justina gasped as Sommer let go, staying against the wall as she slipped out of her trance. Before Justina could even stop to think, Sommer resumed kissing her, keeping her occupied for a little longer.

"So, uh... Wanna come back to my place? We'll have more privacy there." Sommer said excitedly, caressing Justina's chest gently, trying to resist the overwhelming urge to grab her neck again.

"Bitch, I thought you'd never ask! Fuck yeah!" Justina smiled cheerfully, slapping Sommer's slightly larger ass.

Sommer sighed, biting her lips as she kissed Justina again, taking her hand and pulling her close as they exchanged a few more passionate kisses.

The pair laughed as they gazed into each other's eyes, feeling a rush they hadn't felt for ages as they looked around, making sure no one had seen them. With their adrenaline pumping, they set off for the parking lot to catch a ride home, where they could continue their newfound fondness for one another.

****

The pair arrived at Sommer's house in San Fernando Valley, pulling up in a Mercedes GLE coupe SUV. Justina nodded subtly as they stopped just outside the front door.

"Damn, girl. You livin the life, huh?" Giggled Justina. Gazing around at Sommer's lavish home.

Barely able to hold back her insatiable urges, Sommer leaned over, grabbing Justina by the hair and pulling her in for a kiss. The two embraced each other longingly, feeling increasingly energised with every wet, sloppy kiss they had.

Sommer forced herself to stop and let go, pulling away from Justina as she sighed blissfully.

"Before we, uh, get frisky... I got something I wanna show you. Come on." Sommer giggled, biting her lips as she jumped out of the car and headed inside.

Justina jumped out and followed her up the driveway, checking out the house as she approached.

"Shit girl, you livin' in style!" Chirped Justina, watching as Sommer dashed inside, leaving the front door open for her.

"This is gonna be sick," Justina said to herself, heading inside to find Sommer, who'd appeared from a locked side room next to the living room, quickly shutting the doors behind her as Justina approached from behind.

"You ready?" Sommer giggled excitedly with a bright grin. She had removed her hair from its loose bun, letting it flow gracefully over her shoulders.

Justina simply smiled as she approached Sommer, biting her lip seductively. Placing her hands on Sommer's waist and leaned into Sommer's neck, kissing and gently nipping at her flesh.

Sommer sighed, resisting the urge to feed again as she grabbed Justina's ass, cupping it firmly and squeezing it as they resumed kissing.

Justina toyed with the buttons on Sommer's jeans, working them loose one by one until she could wiggle her hand into her knickers, only to feel something very strange inside as she slipped her hand in deep enough to reach Sommer's dripping pussy.

Sommer cooed as she felt Justina's fingers starting to tease her bean. Lubricated by the contents of her big, tight jeans. Justina backed her against the wall, holding the small of Sommer's back as she fingered her.

"You ever thought about being someone's slave?" Said Sommer breathily. Feeling Justina's curves before untying the camo jacket around Justina's waist, letting it drop to the floor.

"What like a Dom and Sub kinda thing?" She replied, continuing to finger her rhythmically.

"Sorta... but more permanent." Moaned Sommer, almost unable to hold her urges off much longer. She slid Justina's baseball cap off and tossed it aside gently.

"Like a sex slave?" Asked Justina curiously. Starting to notice that the inside of Sommer's trousers felt strange, making her arm feel slightly tingly.

"Close enough." Moaned Sommer as Justina kept a good rhythm. Holding onto Justina's top and scrunching it in her hands as she sighed blissfully.

"Nah, not my style, girl... I prefer to do the fucking." said Justina firmly, trying to assert herself.

"But would you try it, babe? Just for me?" Whispered Sommer. Justina chuckled slightly as she grinned.

"There ain't no harm in trying, I guess... What do you want me to do?" She whispered back.

"Look at me. Take your hand out slowly. And stay calm." Said Sommer, making direct eye contact with Justina, ensnaring her with her enchanting gaze.

Sommer urged Justina to remove her hand, sliding out of her jeans to reveal it was covered in thick, creamy foam all the way past her wrist.

"What the fuck is that?" Asked Justina, rubbing the substance between her fingers as she tried to sniff it, getting a strong scent of shaving foam.

"It's a little something that I enjoy. Reach inside my jeans and pull some more out, a nice big handful." she cooed, biting her lips as she completely unzipped her jeans, standing there exposed as foam threatened to ooze out onto the floor.

Justina couldn't even pick her jaw off the floor as she stared in awe at the mass of foam. She couldn't even see Sommer's legs or underwear buried beneath it all.

"Woah, what the fuck?!" Justina exclaimed, staring at her foam-covered hand.

"Relax. It's all good, babe." Said Sommer calmly, keeping her gaze fixed on Justina.

"How much of this stuff you got in there?" Justina asked, flexing her hand as the tingling spread up her arm steadily.

"I don't know. Enough, so I can't feel my jeans anymore." Sommer sighed.

"What? You're saying that shit goes all the way down? Like top to bottom?" Justina exclaimed.

"Yep. All the way. All the time." Sommer giggled, zipping herself back up and scooping any residue back through the top of her trousers.

"Damn! That's... That's different. Fuck, man. Whatever floats your goat, I guess." Justina laughed, rubbing the foam between her fingers gently.

"Oh, babe, you have no idea how good it feels! So creamy and smooth, how it slides across my skin... Mmm... Come on, wanna give it a try?" Sommer purred, biting her lip hard as she stepped closer, her gaze locked with Justina's.

"I dunno. Think I'm alright. You do you, though, I ain't gonna stop you." Said Justina, shaking her head.

"Nah, I should've said you don't get a choice!" Said Sommer, grabbing Justina by the throat and slamming her against the wall, staring at her with a dangerously hungry look in her eyes. The foam on Justina's arm soaked into her skin, disappearing as it bled into her system.

Justina gasped suddenly as her whole body tensed up, starting to thrash stiffly as her eyes glazed over with Sommer's foam before slowly returning to normal once she was infected.

Now that she was infected, Sommer could consume as much of Justina's unique red energy as she wanted without causing her any permanent damage and could now artificially extend Justina's life force until she drained every morsel of red energy from her.

Sommer moaned sensually as she fed on Justina's energy. A thick red mist formed, travelling down Sommer's arm and into her body, being absorbed into her foam and supercharging it with raw energy. Her Foam began to grow again, but much faster than before, causing her jeans to creak subtly.

As her powers grew stronger, so did her body. Her muscles becoming more defined, her legs were getting thicker, her thighs grew more prominent, her hips wider, and her butt rounder and plumper than ever before.

As the bliss of feeding on so much energy only intensified, her powers became unstable. Things surrounding her began to shift and shake, paintings swinging, doors banging, and lights flickering uncontrollably. Before long, a strong wind began to stir around them.

Sommer cried lustfully, gritting her teeth as she absorbed more energy. Her moans of ecstasy echoed through the house as she held on tight, determined to take it all. Sommer strained as her knees went weak, biting her lips as she felt an intense climax building.

Her cunt tensed. With every tiny movement she made, she could feel the foam inside her jeans oozing around, edging her even closer to climax.

She felt more alive than ever as she felt the energy coursing through her, so much so Sommer began emitting sudden discharges of red electricity all over her body.

Her knees began to tremble as she approached her climax. The red mist suddenly intensified as she drained the last of it from Justina, ending in a large surge of energy that tipped Sommer over the edge.

Sommer barely managed to release Justina from her dangerously tight grasp, letting her drop to the floor and crawl away, gasping.

Sommer wailed so loud her voice began to crack. She dropped as her knees gave way. Her legs twitched uncontrollably as she came. Soon keeling over onto her side as she continued to cum, landing with a heavy thump.

"Mistress!" Justina cried, scrambling over to her on all fours.

Justina cradled Sommer carefully. Their surroundings settled down as Sommer gradually calmed down, her powers finally coming back into check.

Sommer started to giggle as her mind cleared. Savouring such an intense moment, not saying a word, she simply lay there with her head on Justina's lap, laughing with joy.

"Damn, girl! You came hard!" Said Justina, stroking Sommer's silky brown hair.

"Oh my god! I really spoiled myself with you, babe... That was dope! Ooh, wow!" She said, continuing to giggle.

"Bet I tasted good, huh?" Said Justina happily, completely fine with everything that had just happened. Eager to please Sommer in any way possible.

"Mmmm, sooo Juicy," Sommer mumbled, using Justina to keep her steady as she attempted to sit up. The Foam packed inside her jeans shifted as she moved, causing her to sigh blissfully as she adjusted to the new pressure inside her jeans.

Sommer glanced down to see her hips and thighs were considerably thicker than before. The material of her jeans sat perfectly on her, not a single blemish in sight. She squeezed her thighs, cooing sensually as she felt her foam shift inside. The denim was almost too stiff to squeeze due to how tight they'd become.

"So tight and full... God! It feels fucking amazing!" she said, biting her lips and closing her eyes as she continued to grope her legs.

After a few more minutes enjoying herself, Sommer eventually tried to come to her feet, gasping and moaning as all her Foam once again shifted as she moved. Her jeans creaked slightly as everything inside settled. Justina's jaw dropped again as she got a good look at Sommer's large succulent dump truck.

"Look at that ass! Fuck girl, I'm liking this foamy stuff! I mean, don't get me wrong, you already had a big ass, but damn! That shit really fills you out!" Said Justina cheerfully, surprised by Sommer's heavenly ass, one that could bring down entire continents because so many people would be fighting tooth and nail to get their hands on it or even see it in person.

Sommer turned around to pin Justina against the wall, grabbing her by the hair, pulling it tort with one hand.

"And it's only gonna get bigger, baby girl! All that energy you had locked away inside you... Gave me just what I needed to bring the whole fucking world to its knees!" said Sommer lustfully, licking Justina's neck as she pushed her head to the side.

They kissed passionately as Sommer let go of her hair, running her hand through it, roughing it up as she held the back of Justina's neck. Their lips smacked between soft moans as they began groping one another.

"How do you get bigger? How can I make you bigger?" Justina moaned as Sommer started kissing her neck.

"People. I need people. Everyone, everywhere. Fill them all with my foam." Sommer sighed breathily. Suckling on Justina's neck playfully.

"How?" Justina sighed.

Sommer broke off her passionate embrace to glance back at a set of doors just across the hallway, grinning brightly as she licked her lips at Justina.

"Want me to show you?" Sommer giggled. Dashing over to the doors and turning around as she waited for Justina to respond.

"Sure thing, doll." Said Justina, quickly neatening her lush red hair, throwing it behind her shoulders, leaving it a partial mess.

Sommer squeaked with excitement as she opened the doors and skipped into the room, switching the lights on with a flick of her wrist.

In the centre of the sparsely decorated room stood a large metal X rack, equipped with cuffs and chains and a series of tubes on either side that fed down into the floor.

"I had this built ages ago. Not only can we have some naughty time with it. But it also doubles as a handy little filling machine! Well, I guess they're the same, really... anyway! Come on!" Chirped Sommer, beckoning Justina over.

"Shit... That's commitment! You kinky lil bitch." Justina approached slowly. Imagining what would happen as she turned around and stood back against the X. She looked down at her jeans, realising they had rips in the front.

"But what about the holes in my jeans? Won't it all leak out?" Asked Justina curiously, worried it might ruin everything. Sommer laughed, waving her hand with a slight twirl; as Justina was pushed back against the X by an unseen force, her legs spread slightly further apart, and her arms flew up suddenly.

"Nope. Kinda works like magic, you'll see." Sommer giggled.

Chains wrapped themselves around her stomach and neck, holding her in place as the cuffs locked around her arms and ankles.

"Woah! How're you doing that?" Justina exclaimed, shifting slightly beneath the chains.

"My foam gives me special abilities. The more of it I have, the more I can do with just a little flick of my wrist." Said Sommer, watching the outlet tubes slide into place neatly. Two down the back of her knickers and one on either side of her hips, just about reaching her knees.

"Look, I can change my jeans just like this..." said Sommer, glancing down at her own plump legs, where tears and holes suddenly appeared in the fabric of her tight jeans. Appearing as though her actual skin was showing when really it was a simple illusion.

"Woah shit! That's awesome!" Said Justina.

"Just picture it in your mind, then make it happen. You'll see." Smiled Sommer.

"Fuck it! Let's do this shit!" Said Justina.

"Babe, trust me, when this stuff settles in, your body is gonna feel so different! Mmm." Sommer sighed, biting her lips as she finished getting everything ready.

12